Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Little Debbie

I feel like I'm living my best life whenever I'm enjoying a Little Debbie snack cake

What is your favorite Little Debbie memory?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 18, 2023 12:40 AM

YTF. Very F.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2023 1:42 AM

Zebra cakes, baby. Loved those as a kid. But theyre too sweet for me now.

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2023 1:43 AM

I became a true FAT WHORE the first time I ate a peanut butter log.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2023 1:44 AM

I have spent a lifetime searching the globe for the elusive Cloud Cakes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2023 1:44 AM

Still Hot AF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2023 1:46 AM

I had bareback sex once with one of the 7th Day Adventist students who they "allow to intern" at the Little Debbie Factory in TN. As I was leaving, he gave me x2 boxes of Oatmeal Cream Pies. I told him I'd already had a cream pie.

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2023 1:47 AM

Oatmeal Cream pies were their first product

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2023 1:47 AM

I have never looked back on eating a Little Debbie snack cake and thought, "boy, that was a great time in my life."

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2023 1:53 AM

I brought them as snacks to my sons soccer game. Devoured

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2023 1:53 AM

At one point we were tired of Halloween Trick or Treaters who were little shits. I don't expect kids to be attentive or grateful or any of that, but there's a certain kind of selfish, grabby, rude kid I don't like. I don't need attitude when I'm freezing on my porch handing out freebies to strangers' kids who drove to the neighborhood.

So that year I had the good candy for the kids, but kept Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies (as the spelling was but the same product R7 mentioned) for the special cases. I hated the Little Debbie crap and figured kids would too.

Sure enough, one nasty little punk came back after about 10 minutes, after getting through the plastic and taking a bite. He handed the thing back and apologized. (I guess he noticed his sister got something better.) I said, "Watch it next time" and gave him some of the good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2023 1:56 AM

"What is your favorite Little Debbie memory?"

Well if you must ask:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2023 1:56 AM

Some of you are total trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 1:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 2:00 AM

She could make some decent money on OnlyFans with her signature hat and some black Pretty Woman thigh-highs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 2:03 AM

I know a woman named Mona who tells a story of a family road trip where at one point, the obese cousin squeezed out of the back seat of the car and walked into the gas station not realizing he had an unwrapped Little Debbie Star Crunch wedged in the top of his very-exposed ass crack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 6:52 AM

I hope to receive a Little Debbie Easter basket to compliment my Little Debbie bonnet this year

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 6:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 6:27 PM

Haven't had any in at least 25 years but I loved the Donut Stick, Raisin Creme Pie and Swiss Cake Rolls.

My late grandma adored the Nutty Buddy ones.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 6:31 PM

Recollection Road: Little Debbie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 6:39 PM

Guess what I now need to buy when I go grocery shopping.

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 6:42 PM

I grew up in a no sugar allowed household, and did not discover Little Debbie until college. Zebra Cakes made me gain 25 pounds the first year, I lost it, thank goodness, the following summer.

Goddamn, I was a fatass, but they were so tasty. I haven't had one in 25 years for a reason, and am glad to hear they are too sweet.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2023 6:45 PM

Either the Swiss Cake Rolls or the first Weight Watchers meeting it led to at 9 years old.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 6:47 PM

Burger King used to sell Little Debbie brownies as their own without crediting Le Grande Dame Lil Deb

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 6:48 PM

I once did a comedy show where I played a filthy, sexualized Little Debbie talking about creamy filling, the banana twins & zebra rolls. Great fun.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 6:51 PM

OP. Are you like the male dancers in this video after you've enjoyed your Little Debbie's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 6:53 PM

The peanut butter bars are incredibly delicious.

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 7:15 PM

So many gays in Chattanooga would swear she was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 7:21 PM

They used to make a cake similar to Birthday Cakes, but without the sprinkles. Just yellow cake with vanilla icing. They were the only Lil Debs I couldn't eat, because I got a stomach virus as a kid and threw them up. I'm not sad that they don't make them any more.

The original fudge brownies with walnuts on top are far superior to the Cosmic Brownies with the rice krispies. The krispies have little crunch and less flavor. The Cosmic version has pretty much taken over, so I'm happy when I run across the original ones now and then.

Love the oatmeal cream pies, but they go right through me. Chocolate chip cream pies? Yes, yes, yes.

Is there a more delightful snack cake than a Nutty Bar? Light as air, but still flavorful and satisfying as a nosh. Chocolate and peanut butter, together. Legendary.

As chocolate cupcakes go, the Lil Debs are the optimal choice. There's barely any difference in taste, quality, or size compared to the Hostess or Tastycake versions; but the LDs are almost always less expensive.

Have you noticed the bag of Hostess mini donuts no longer comes with that bendy strip to seal the bag? They must have figured only fat whores buy them so they're going to eat them all in one sitting anyway. This alone is reason enough to go with the Lil Debs donuts.

Donut Sticks are a breakfast treat, but only with a lovely beverage of your choice. Eat one by itself and you'll be desiccated like a slug on a sidewalk in minutes.

If you're really needing a candy bar moment, a Star Crunch is a great alternative. The caramel hits that Milky Way or Rolo craving.

At the risk of offending its fans, I think the Swiss Roll is the Solange of the Lil Deb oeuvre. Puny, with a strong chemical taste and a somewhat gritty texture. Opt for the Ho Hos here.

Fudge Rounds? They are what they are. You look at them and think, "ooh, fudgy cakey yumminess." Then you take a bite, and chew, and chew, and just before you swallow, you think, "wait, do I taste chocolate?" The ennui of snack cakes.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 8:16 PM

How much do you weigh^?

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2023 8:18 PM

Little Debbie cancelled my favorite - Boston Creme Rolls. She can die in a grease fire for all I care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2023 8:24 PM

The Nutty Bars (were they once called Nutty Buddies?) are amazingly delicious, at least in my memory. (Haven't had any Little Debs in decades.) Great texture with the light crunchiness and the smooth, fatty PB and chocolate... mmmm. The oatmeal creme pies were fantastic, too. Lightly chewy cookies with super-sweet, fluffy frosting. Yes, I appreciate better things, too, but when you want something sweet and satisfying with no fuss, Deb is the queen.

I don't have any particularly great memories involving snack cakes, but I do remember stopping for a Nutty Bar at the convenience stand in the Loyola El station when visiting a friend on campus in my early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2023 8:25 PM

R31 I used to love the Nutty Buddy as well. But as an adult they now taste like a shadow of themselves. They put in way too many preservatives and chemicals and they don’t taste so good to me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2023 8:28 PM

Mom would put an Oatmeal Pie in my lunchbox daily, and I still enjoy them. Sometimes, I nuke the Swiss Rolls for 15 seconds and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote]Donut Sticks are a breakfast treat, but only with a lovely beverage of your choice.

I used to dip mine in orange juice

Star Crunch were always disgusting to me.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2023 9:04 PM

I don't think they were a national brand when I was a kid (a long time ago). I don't think they were sold on the East Coast. Does anyone know?

We had Tastykake which was a Philadelphia brand, but no Little Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2023 9:19 PM

I’ll need to add zebra cakes to my shopping list for my snack drawer

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 9:21 PM

I grew up on Hostess and Drakes but I used to occasionally buy the LD Fudge Round snacks when I was in my teens. While shopping on the Amazon Fresh site, I hit on some LD items and decided to try the donut sticks. Sooooo dry! Awful

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 9:29 PM

Love the zebra cakes and the banana cream things.

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 9:30 PM

I'm hoping 2024 is the year Little Debbie goes into overdrive like McDonald's and release a product blitz like Little Debbie Cereal, Little Debbie Ice Cream, Little Debbie Cookies, Little Debbie Thins, Little Debbie Coffee Drinks, Little Debbie Egg Bites

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2023 10:06 PM

Little Debbie ice cream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2023 10:19 PM

Little Debbie cereal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2023 10:20 PM

Little Debbie cookies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2023 10:21 PM

Emma Stone would make a good Little Debbie

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2023 10:30 PM

R40 or anybody else try their ice cream? thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2023 10:36 PM

The Canadian equivalent would be Vachon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2023 11:25 PM

Little Debbie my ass!

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2023 3:05 AM

My favorite memory is from the ‘70s after she grew up & did Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 3:47 AM

R44 Yes! I just discovered the ice cream recently. I bought oatmeal creme pie and nutty buddy flavor. The creme pie was...it was kind of meh, I don't remember being wowed by it. I took a bite of the nutty bar one the other day and again, it was just okay. They come in those small sizes and I think they were 2 for 5 dollars. I do love LD and eat the nutty bars and oatmeal pies as an alternative to any candy or ice cream I would usually eat. And I'm not fat, I swear. I loved R28s review. Pretty perfect.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 3:48 AM

The vachon cakes are much better

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 3:53 AM

R35- Me too. I grew up just north of NYC I don't recall Little Debbie. Our so called local junk was Drakes which I loved as a kid- Coffee Cakes, Yodels, Ring Dings and their Apple Pies and Cherry Pies.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2023 3:54 AM

Used to be palatable. Gross now.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2023 4:10 AM

Well . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2023 4:19 AM

Will Ferrell as Little Debbie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2023 4:30 AM

I as a man went as Little Debbie for Halloween 🎃 one year.

by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2023 7:07 AM

R53, he looks a little bit like Imelda Staunton in that get up.

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2023 7:58 AM

Growing up in MA, it was all Hostess and Drake’s Cakes. First time I encountered LD was at college. My roommate’s grandfather would regularly send huge boxes filled with LD products. Surprisingly, roommate was not a fat whore.

She was a big whore. Just not a fat one.

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2023 8:01 AM

I can't find Little Debbie Star Crunch anywhere.

That's my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2023 8:09 AM

😋 I like the Gingerbread Boys. They're not just for Christmas anymore, you can buy them all year long !

by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2023 8:13 AM

As a kid, I'd hide Star Crunches in the freezer and eat them when my parents weren't around. We were not allowed to snack on LDs, except for lunch. And all hell would've broken loose if I was caught "ruining my teeth" by eating a frozen Star Crunch.

But the way they'd get just a slight melt when you broke it apart with your teeth ....

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2023 10:45 AM

The yuletide season does not begin until the Christmas tree cakes come out! LD used to make a pecan pie That I would have taken over any homemade pecan pie.

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2023 12:04 PM

Little Debbie was calling me this morning I told her to get fucked

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2023 6:19 PM

Swiss Cake Rolls are much better than Ho-Ho's

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2023 1:05 AM

Cloud Cakes are an urban legend

by Anonymousreply 63March 25, 2023 4:38 AM

Defatso strikes again

by Anonymousreply 64March 25, 2023 4:42 AM

I’d rather have Big Daddy

by Anonymousreply 65March 25, 2023 4:51 AM

Devil Cremes are my absolute fave. The cake is a perfect consistency.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 25, 2023 4:54 AM

I love the Swiss cake rolls. When I was a kid, we would keep them in the fridge and then eat them on the beach. I love Little Debbie products. The oatmeal cookies with the cream in the center were also amazing.

by Anonymousreply 67March 25, 2023 6:30 AM

The Oatmeal Creme Pies have always been my favorite, although nowadays they taste super sweet to me. The filling used to be much richer I think.

by Anonymousreply 68March 25, 2023 7:18 AM

I’ve had to gain weight a few times in my life and I have tried everything and the best way to gain a huge amount of weight in a short period of time is to eat these things. And it doesn’t take many.

I don’t see how anyone eats those and keeps a decent figure.

by Anonymousreply 69March 25, 2023 7:24 AM

I like the fudge rounds but you have to check the expiration date because they get stale when they are not fresh from the factory.

by Anonymousreply 70March 25, 2023 7:25 AM

What’s the difference between cloud cakes and twinkies?

by Anonymousreply 71March 25, 2023 7:32 AM

Those devil cremes do look good.

Why don’t they ever put little Debbie in the isles? It’s always on the end caps. That’s how they get ya.

Tastykakes are good but you can’t find the singles much outside of philly of a couple other states. You have to buy the whole box which is just too much.

Live the glazed cherry pies and butterscotch and basically all of the tastykakes are good.

by Anonymousreply 72March 25, 2023 7:36 AM

I was always fond of Swiss rolls. Mom packed them for lunch almost every day.

by Anonymousreply 73March 25, 2023 7:36 AM

They’re covered in wax and filled with suds. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 74March 25, 2023 8:12 AM

The chemicals in them are off putting.

by Anonymousreply 75March 25, 2023 1:48 PM

R69 how were you so lucky to have that problem? Also good to know what to avoid

by Anonymousreply 76March 25, 2023 7:25 PM

I always thought Little Debbie was just cheap Hostess.

by Anonymousreply 77March 25, 2023 7:34 PM

It's generally agreed that little Debbie was best in "The Unsinkable Molly Brown," even though the rest of the film isn't very good.

by Anonymousreply 78March 25, 2023 7:38 PM

Cloud cakes are the least offensive from a nutritional standpoint

by Anonymousreply 79March 25, 2023 7:53 PM

oatmeal cookie , bologna and white bread sandwich -wrapped in wax paper - all inside my 'Lost in Space' metal lunch box.. As a little gay boy I had deep, deep feelings for the dad- Dr. John Robinson but at that age, I was not clear on what those feelings were- LOL

by Anonymousreply 80March 25, 2023 8:26 PM

Little Debbie my ass!

by Anonymousreply 81March 25, 2023 8:44 PM

As a kid, I loved getting the star thingies at the roller rink (millennial here but there was one close by). These days they are too sweet for me. The oatmeal pies are as well. Not sure if they changed, I changed, or both.

by Anonymousreply 82March 25, 2023 9:25 PM

Judge Judy, back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 25, 2023 9:27 PM

During my lifetime I often enjoyed little Debbie's snack cakes!

by Anonymousreply 84March 25, 2023 9:28 PM

Nutty Bars satisfy that same wafer crunch craving as Kit-Kats

The chocolate in Kit-Kats now is super-sweet like cheap chocolate Easter eggs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 25, 2023 10:07 PM

Hee Hee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 25, 2023 10:12 PM

Tastykakes are the best of this type of snack. Over time, Lil Deb started to taste waxy, specifically the white frosting filling. Still though, some are better than others and Food Lion always has them on sale.

by Anonymousreply 87March 25, 2023 10:46 PM

If Niki Kidman or Emma Thompson starred in The Little Debbie Story, they would be guaranteed to bring home Oscar Gold

by Anonymousreply 88March 25, 2023 10:56 PM

Big Ass Debbie

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2023 12:16 AM

I used to be a snack cake snob, only buying the Hostess brand, occasionally. Insidiously, quickie marts starting placing twenty-five cent, Little Debbie Swiss Rolls next to the register. What goes better with an ice cold, carbonated, soft drink? Real Coke users know the score, the convenient, indulgent, satiating, Little Debbie. Many a time I've sat in the comforting safety of my car, intermittently swapping bites and sips until my twin, chocolate covered, lard logs were gone. Never forgetting to smell and finger the inside of the wrapper for any lost chocolate, I've looked in the rear-view, smile slightly, relishing my sweet roguishness and then, drive away with the 42 ouncer rattling tween my legs.

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2023 2:18 AM

Jennifer Lopez would be an interesting choice for a Latina Little Debbie novella

by Anonymousreply 91March 26, 2023 5:01 AM

R90 [quote] Never forgetting to smell and finger the inside.

Just like you enjoy doing to my ass.

by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2023 2:24 PM

R90 [quote] Never forgetting to smell and finger the inside

by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2023 2:25 PM

I tried the Little Debbie Strawberry Rolls, and they are my new crack.

by Anonymousreply 94March 27, 2023 2:23 AM

I could never eat Little Debbie. That's how I knew I was Gay.

by Anonymousreply 95March 27, 2023 2:28 AM

R4 Those look like Twinkies to me.

Is there any real difference?

by Anonymousreply 96March 27, 2023 3:01 AM

I never had Little Debbie, but I was addicted to Hostess. Twinkies, cupcakes, pies, etc. LOVED them. Walking home from school we would pig out on that shit.

by Anonymousreply 97March 27, 2023 3:09 AM

The closest you'll get to the Twinkie flavor of your youth is the cream-filled glazed donut at Krispy Kreme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 27, 2023 3:40 AM

R85 try Reece’s sticks. They’re like a mini version of a nutty buddy. But they taste better.

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2023 6:55 AM

Snack cakes used to be a rich, trashy little indulgence. Like everything else, the formula was changed, and now they all taste like super sweet chemicals. SAD.

by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2023 7:34 AM

Never a real fan although the raisin one was acceptable. I did love Tastykake French Apple pies. Again with raisins. But as a young gayling I thought the “French” part made them sophisticated. That’s how you knew you were gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2023 9:06 AM

Listen, between penny candy and snack cakes of my youth, it's a wonder I have any teeth left.

by Anonymousreply 102March 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Apparently it’s her birthday?

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2023 8:43 PM

I loved Tastykake French Apple pie because it had frosting. Pie with frosting. What a concept!

by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2023 2:12 AM

I bought Swiss Cake Rolls and Nutty Buddys today as a tribute to my besties at the Lounge

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2023 4:05 AM

My two favs.

by Anonymousreply 106April 2, 2023 4:22 AM

My favorite little Debbie story is when she brought over the Swiss chocolatier. He was one hot stud. I stole him from her. The end.

by Anonymousreply 107April 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Strangling her with one hand while writing the ransom note with the other. Wait a minute, what was the question?

by Anonymousreply 108April 2, 2023 4:44 AM

I recall swiss rolls being better when I was younger. Same with the Hostess cupcakes with the twisty white frosting on top. Now they taste too artificial.

One of my favourites of all time is Vachon Billot Logs (coconut and jam cakes).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 2, 2023 4:59 AM

Hostess crushes Little Debbie w/ Suzy Q's and Ding Dongs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 3, 2023 4:38 AM

Suzy Q's are pure chemicals nowadays and they don't even try to conceal the noxious flavor

The only area Hostess still shines are their cinnamon crumb cakes

by Anonymousreply 111April 3, 2023 6:12 AM

Blue Bell ice cream makes oatmeal cream pie ice cream— homemade-style vanilla ice cream with big chewy pieces of oatmeal cream pie throughout.

by Anonymousreply 112April 3, 2023 6:35 AM

Little Debbie should have been one of the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue this year

by Anonymousreply 113May 17, 2023 5:13 AM

I wish Blue Bell ice cream were sold in my area. I'm too far north. Someday, I hope. The Christmas Cookie flavor sounds delightful.

by Anonymousreply 114May 17, 2023 6:40 PM

I'm as moist as a snack cake down there.

-Jerri Blank

by Anonymousreply 115May 17, 2023 8:33 PM

Veda Pierce and Ann Blyth approve of delicious snack cakes- but no fucking pies !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 17, 2023 8:37 PM

If I want to indulge I buy those peanut butter cups covered in dark chocolate from Trader Hoes.

by Anonymousreply 117May 18, 2023 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!