Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"For I never saw true beauty till this night"

Was there ever a more beautiful face than Brooke's? Not even Elizabeth Taylor or Vivien Leigh in their prime were as stunning. Compare to the vapid teenage and young women of today - with all the lip fillers, jaw implants, tattoed eyebrows, heavy makeup, loads of instagaram and tiktok filters - and none look this good. This is a candid photo, no filter, no nothing, just true beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2023 3:28 AM

She's beautiful but in that pic she's wearing a lot of makeup and her hair is all made up.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 11:52 PM

She is no doubt one of the most stunning women ever to have lived. And six feet tall I think.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 11:58 PM

[quote]She's beautiful but in that pic she's wearing a lot of makeup and her hair is all made up.

Put on some make up and let's see if you look this good then

it's not a lot of make up, just the usual - foundation, eyeliner, mascara and blush

women today wear 5 layers of makeup a la Kim Kardasian with contouring and all. It changes their faces. Brooke's makeup just enhances her features.

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2023 12:00 AM

I was at a horse event in Charlottesville, VA about 30 years ago and she was there in the same tent as me. Absolutely breathtaking in person - truly the most stunning person I’ve ever seen. It was impossible to not look at her. I’ve never since seen anyone as perfectly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2023 12:07 AM

R3 I'm not a woman. So I don't need it. I'm just saying she has a lot of makeup on. I'm not into fucking women, so I have no dog into fight.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2023 12:07 AM

[quote] Was there ever a more beautiful face than Brooke's? Not even Elizabeth Taylor or Vivien Leigh in their prime were as stunning. Compare to the vapid teenage and young women of today - with all the lip fillers, jaw implants, tattoed eyebrows, heavy makeup, loads of instagaram and tiktok filters - and none look this good. This is a candid photo, no filter, no nothing, just true beauty.

[italic]MARY![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2023 12:09 AM

Oh, for heaven's sake.

Sure, she was great looking. In the manner of a beauty pageant contestant. Sure, she could have won the contest, but that kind of beauty is superficial in a way that goes beyond the "skin deep" cliche.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2023 12:11 AM

YOU are a cliche, R7

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2023 12:13 AM

Exquisite.

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2023 12:15 AM

She didn't even need the makeup. She was the very definition of natural beauty.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2023 12:15 AM

Who is on this thread? Is it women or just gay men who want to be women? Nobody can deny she was pretty and stunning as a teen but most beautiful is subjective.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2023 12:22 AM

Weeeellll, how old is she here exactly?

That will change my comfort level answering.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 12:23 AM

R12 She looks teenage here. I'm with you. If you're going to debate who was the most beautiful why not use an adult woman like Brigette Bardot, Vanessa Williams, Catherine Deneuve or Jennifer Connelly in their 20s or 30s? Brooke was clearly beautiful as a teenager and it made her star for a time. But nobody uses pics of Brooke in her 20s or 30s to make an argument.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 12:27 AM

Her beauty is staggering. As a teenager in the 80s, I would see her movies and magazine photos and just be agog at how unmatched a beauty she was. Her looks are still fascinating to me--a miracle of genetics. Never has a woman been as beautiful as she was in her prime, and I doubt there ever will be. She is still beautiful, and when I read her autobiography a few years ago, I was struck by how genuinely nice she seemed.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 12:33 AM

I've never understood why gay men are so invested in how beautiful women are? What purpose does it serve us? Is it some ancient strategy to get closer to their boyfriends/husbands by being stylists and makeup artists? Straight men don't even talk or argue about this, they just say "she's hot." And that's that.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 12:33 AM

R13, here is a video with Brooke from ages 0 to 57. She was stunning way into her 40s. She's still beautiful at almost 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 12:34 AM

She was beautiful when she was young, but she looks masculine now. She is no Vanessa Williams.

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 12:36 AM

R16 Cool. I still don't care about this because I'm not interested in sleeping with women. She seems like a nice person though and I respect her for what she went through. Now if we were talking about Chris Atkins or Martin Hewitt. I'd be obliged.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 12:37 AM

[quote]I've never understood why gay men are so invested in how beautiful women are?

Would you stop? Gay men are leaders in industries that sell beauty. And you're asking this dumb question? Gay men have always gravitated to beautiful women whether as fashion designers, hair stylists, makeup, etc.

The admiration of beauty is as old as time and you don't have to be sexually-attracted to that beauty to be in awe of it.

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 12:37 AM

R15 it’s not just beautiful women, but beauty in general that appeals to gay men, beautiful places, beautiful houses, beautiful neighborhoods, beautiful animals, beautiful clothes, the list goes on. It’s just an appreciation of beauty in general. Chill out about the women stuff btw, you sound misogynistic

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 12:38 AM

Yes, OP, she was beautiful in her prime. She aged well, too.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2023 12:42 AM

I stand with the one’s talking about her beauty was unmatched. Absolutely stunning. Seems to have a good head on her shoulder, which even makes her more stunning.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 12:49 AM

R20 I'm fine with women being beautiful and finding them beautiful. But I don't get why some gay men are obsessed with beautiful women and arguing about who is prettier than who. It seems like a waste of time to me. Also many gay men are very misogynistic and like to pit women against each other for their entertainment. It's still a form of dehumanization to reduce a woman to just her looks. Notice how queens on here insult women for being old or ugly or getting fat.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 12:53 AM

R23, it's Saturday night, shoot me, but I don't feel like reading Schopenhauer. I enjoy chit-chatting about the genetic miracle of Brooke. That video R16 offered up is a slice of freaking heaven. Thank you, R16.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 12:59 AM

[quote]I stand with the one’s talking about her beauty was unmatched

It was, I remember in that Time magazine she was on the cover (the look of the 80s) and some hotshot beauty expert said that she had "a rare order of beauty, not seen more than once or twice in a decade"

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 1:02 AM

Brooke did not age well at all. She looked good up until ther 40s. Her teenage years were her peak. People talk about how bad Liz Taylor looked as she gained weight and got older but I think after she lost the weight, she aged better than Brook did.

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 1:03 AM

Garbo was better.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 1:05 AM

Garbo was almost bland-looking next to Brooke. And all that phony mystery she projected--good God! Read Barry Paris's wonderful biography of Garbo and you'll be left with the impression that she was, well, just not terribly bright. I'll take the down-to-earth, funny and thoughtful Brooke any day over Garbo.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 1:11 AM

OP is home alone in a Chianti-stained kimono watching his VHS copy of “Brenda Starr.”

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2023 1:13 AM

R29, mother of God, that was funny.

by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2023 1:14 AM

[quote]Garbo was almost bland-looking next to Brooke

I should say not, r28!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2023 1:15 AM

Almost on target, R29

I'm watching my VHS copy of Endless Love

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2023 1:16 AM

R28, I had my left-eye cataract fixed a couple of years ago, but maybe I'm getting one in my right eye now, because that photo doesn't win me over. I will admit, however, that Garbo looked breathtaking in the screen test she shot with James Wong Howe in the late 40s. This one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2023 1:21 AM

R32 best unintentional comedy of that year. The writing and acting is hilariously bad.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2023 1:21 AM

Had she stayed blonde the way she was as child, she would still be considered beautiful, but there's just something about the combination of darker hair and light eyes that makes for stunning.

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2023 1:24 AM

OP, plenty of actresses in the past had surgery. Or wore tons of makeup.

What's up with all the fawning over actresses? I think some of you want to be women, deep down

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 1:26 AM

R36, please see R20, supra.

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 1:28 AM

this is the MARY!est thread that ever MARY!ed

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 1:29 AM

When Kathy Griffin worked on Suddenly Susan with Brooke, she said "LA is full of beautiful women, but Brooke was on a whole other level of beauty." "She would come into the studio with no makeup and was already gorgeous, the makeup artists just enhanced what she already had." She said she had never seen anyone that stunning in person before.

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2023 1:30 AM

I've never liked the thick eyebrow look. Team Garbo.

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2023 1:30 AM

Au contraire, R38:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2023 1:31 AM

Brooke was such a sensation when she emerged, she singlehandedly brought back thicker (more natural) brows in the 80's, after models and stylists had spent the previous decade plucking them down to anemic thin lines in the 70's.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2023 1:38 AM

I knew someone who went to Dwight Englewood while she was a student there and he thought she was rather plain looking in person, said that you would not know she was a model.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2023 1:39 AM

R43, sounds like JEALOUSY to me!

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2023 1:41 AM

Why do people say she had a nose job? It's the same nose she always had- perhaps bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2023 1:42 AM

Pretty hard looking now

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2023 1:47 AM

Many, many, many women were more beautiful. I think DL likes her because she looks like a slightly mannish drag queen (always in a full face of 80s makeup). Candy Darling had more feminine features, for fuck’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2023 1:47 AM

And yes I agree she is objectively beautiful but there’s absolutely nothing going on behind her eyes, which automatically disqualifies her from all time great beauty. Superficial is the right word.

Elizabeth, Vivien, etc. they had life and personality behind their beauty.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2023 1:50 AM

Brooke was always angular. Something the camera loves. Her youth added the delicacy. Age naturally makes things more severe. She should wear less makeup and in softer shades.

by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2023 1:51 AM

She was never a great actress. But she did improve over the years. I've seen her onstage and she's a competent light comedian, if unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 50March 19, 2023 1:54 AM

If you look at her recent covers, people msg — startling resemblance to Caitlyn Jenner ., Brooke: Bitch stole my look

by Anonymousreply 51March 19, 2023 1:55 AM

As a child / teen , but she lost her feminine features

by Anonymousreply 52March 19, 2023 1:59 AM

Caitlyn also looks like former, ahem, "First", uh... "Lady", umm...Melania Trump.

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2023 1:59 AM

I think she did peak in her teens. I grew up at the same time and agree that she seemed amazingly beautiful. Her hair was really beautiful, as well.

Would be interesting to see if current generations think she's as beautiful as we thought she was back in the '80s.

Sounds sacrilegious, but I really think she'd look beautiful if she'd tweeze 2 millimeters of hair off the underside of her eyebrows.

Agree that Liz Taylor did seem to have a nice middle-aged period. In retrospect, she looked great during her suntanned days with George Hamilton.

Brooke does seem like a nice person, considering her how / where she grew up.

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2023 2:08 AM

Is this on Hulu yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 19, 2023 2:11 AM

Are these women going to wear long hair down their backs into their 80s?

by Anonymousreply 56March 19, 2023 2:37 AM

I've seen her in person at the checkout line in Soho years ago. She's friendly but so butch looking

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2023 2:42 AM

I also saw her when she was married to Agassi in a shoe store, very pretty and played with my nephew

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2023 2:43 AM

[quote] It seems like a waste of time to me

R23, yet here you are wasting time arguing in this thread

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2023 2:49 AM

Her childhood was so messed up . Her momma was crazy toxic

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2023 2:50 AM

[quote]"For I never saw true beauty till this night"

I'm told that this line could have very well applied to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2023 3:08 AM

R58, she was married in a shoe store?

Really, doesn't seem quite good enough. But convenient for the bridesmaids!

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2023 3:15 AM

Eh, R33, she looks like Eleanor Powell's dour older sister (sans EP's vivacity and dancing prowess).

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote]"For I never saw true beauty till this night"

Is this a line from something? Why are there quote marks around it?

Such dramatics for a thread about a celebrity from 40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2023 3:47 AM

In OP's pic, Brooke looks like she could yank it [italic]off[/italic]!

by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2023 4:33 AM

Don't most little girls look worse as they age? Here is a 6-year-old Julia Butters ('Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood').

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2023 4:38 AM

She looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2023 4:48 AM

She’s always been beautiful with or without makeup

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2023 4:52 AM

R64,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2023 5:01 AM

These days, Brooke looks quite mannish.

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2023 5:11 AM

Mister, for a $1000 bucks you can take her for a spin. Got a cigarette?

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2023 5:12 AM

It's crazy about blue eyes -- how they can really boost attractiveness in someone, especially against dark hair. It's like an extra 2 points in beauty to have the right kind of eye color and shape. I don't blame people that wish they could change their eye color and try extreme things.

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2023 5:17 AM

She was gorgeous as a child/teen, but like Prince William, only had a small window of that. As a full grown adult she wasn’t as beautiful. I’ve noticed a lot of the models like Gisele, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Brooke become very masculine in the face as they age. The angular features that give them the model look in youth doesn’t translate into middle age.

by Anonymousreply 73March 19, 2023 5:58 AM

Her eyes are gorgeous, probably her defining feature, even more than that hair. She was iconic for the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 74March 19, 2023 5:58 AM

Beauty, beauty, look at you

/

Well they wish to god they had it too

by Anonymousreply 75March 19, 2023 6:06 AM

I think the somewhat mannish look is also what could be called "Statuesque" someone cute sexy or girl next door could never be statuesque I my eyes, Brooke is beautiful and statuesque. I also think she has that perfect mid to north European look, definitely not the girl next door type.

by Anonymousreply 76March 19, 2023 6:52 AM

She was absolutely beautiful at her peak no doubt. Like many here, I don’t think that translated into adulthood. She’s more of a “handsome woman” now.

Also someone mentioned a nose job, I did notice at some point in her 20s her nose became a bit pointier /sharper. So suspect one (which she totally didn’t need)

by Anonymousreply 77March 19, 2023 6:55 AM

It shocked me when my E. European relatives visited in the late ‘70s & marveled that my 8yo sis looked like Brooke. I guess her beauty transcended the Iron Curtain!

by Anonymousreply 78March 19, 2023 6:59 AM

The most beautiful woman I ever slept with!

by Anonymousreply 79March 19, 2023 8:20 AM

Do bipoc appreciate her beauty? Or do they just hate her for being white.

by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2023 8:29 AM

They hate her for not keeping her hands off 'dey men'.

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2023 8:35 AM

Brooke invented beauty. And penicillin. And the Fibonacci sequence.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2023 9:30 AM

She looks like Tyrone Power crossed with Jose Eber.

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2023 9:47 AM

Nastassja Kinski was also beautiful in her youth. She and Brooke could have been sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2023 2:08 AM

That woman at R84 is beautiful. Truly.

Brooke Shields looked like a hair model. Symetrical features and nice coloring. Far too pageanty to be a real beauty. She looked more like an add in Salon Mag.

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2023 2:28 AM

Brooke looked prettier on this cover. Not so masculine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2023 2:36 AM

Nastassja and Brook were naturally gorgeous in their youth. Young Brook was supernaturally beautiful but always struck me as asexual. I don’t know if that’s a kind of defense against predators or she was just a blank slate with a beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 87March 21, 2023 2:41 AM

R7, There was nothing "superficial" about Brooke's beauty. She had perfect features from birth.

by Anonymousreply 88March 21, 2023 2:47 AM

Did she even HAVE an awkward period?

For what, four and a half minutes in the middle of the night one time?

It struck me how she looked mature when she was young and youthful when she matured.

by Anonymousreply 89March 21, 2023 2:50 AM

She was very beautiful when young.

by Anonymousreply 90March 21, 2023 2:54 AM

[quote] Did she even HAVE an awkward period?

During one particularly heavy cycle on “Suddenly Susan,” we had to use old scripts from “Caroline in the City” to blot her uncontrollable flow.

by Anonymousreply 91March 21, 2023 3:04 AM

She looks so much more beautiful without that much makeup. She never needed a ton:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2023 3:09 AM

You autogynephiles and lesbians need to go somewhere with the beautiful women shit. This is the umpteenth fucking thread infecting this website. You fuckers act you're obsessed with these women !!

by Anonymousreply 93March 21, 2023 3:17 AM

Pretty weird statement R93 since many gay men are stylists and makeup artists, and it's their job to enhance women's beauty. Where the fuck have you been?

by Anonymousreply 94March 21, 2023 3:22 AM

Brooke was blessed with beauty genes. Her grandfather Frank Shields was a handsome man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 21, 2023 3:26 AM

R93 is the hysterical troll who posts all the anti-women (frau) threads. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 96March 21, 2023 3:27 AM

I used to think she was superficial as well, but seeing interviews with her, she comes across nicely and has a great sense of humor. Her sitcom and stage work has impressed me more than I'd expected going in. She's never going to be Meryl Streep, but she's great at comedy which many would argue is more difficult than drama. She really comes to life when she's allowed to dabble in comedy.

by Anonymousreply 97March 21, 2023 3:28 AM

Well she certainly put Tom Cruise in his place and he did apologize.

"Doctors told Cruise that he was misinformed, and, eventually, Cruise publicly apologized to Shields the next year, and she publicly accepted his apology."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 21, 2023 3:35 AM

She seems to be a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 99March 21, 2023 3:38 AM

Tom Cruise can only wish to appear as masculine as Brooke Shields. What a fucking jawline that woman has on her. yikes

by Anonymousreply 100March 21, 2023 3:41 AM

The only thing I cannot get over with her is the time she pulled a Ted Cruz by eating her boogers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 21, 2023 4:00 AM

I totally understand why gay men discuss this. They can be totally objective without being envious or sexually attracted.

by Anonymousreply 102March 21, 2023 4:02 AM

R93 is trash. What the fuck are YOU doing here?

by Anonymousreply 103March 21, 2023 4:14 AM

Yes, she's been beautiful her entire life. As a 12 year old she looked like a high fashion model.

But I thinks there are a lot of extremely beautiful women that never went through an ugly duckling phase. Milla Jovovich and Paulina Porizkova were stunningly beautiful as teens that looked older than they were (and still are gorgeous). Whereas Naomi Campbell is stunning, probably more so than Brooke ever was, but she was just a plain looking little kid.

by Anonymousreply 104March 21, 2023 5:00 AM

^I still can’t get over Naomi in the I’ll Tumble 4 Ya video.

by Anonymousreply 105March 21, 2023 5:05 AM

R15 Because gay men have a greater appreciation for beauty than straight men, in all things.

by Anonymousreply 106March 21, 2023 5:25 AM

At Christmas a couple years ago we watched her Christmas movie also staring Cary Elwes. It was cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 21, 2023 6:08 AM

I watched 2 or 3 of her Hallmark mystery movies where she plays a florist, they were cute.

by Anonymousreply 108March 21, 2023 6:12 AM

I agree she peaked in her teens, around 17 (some people do, including some men). She was also that beautiful with no trickery, which is indeed extremely rare. I think Liv Tyler was that beautiful, for a couple of years in her late teens/early 20s.

This may be unpopular, but I think Kristen Stewart was/is also a beauty, and she has much more feminine features (by which I basically mean she doesn't had a very strong/square jawline) so she hasn't really started getting masculine yet.

by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2023 6:21 AM

You have a type R109. You probably think Charlize Theron and Candice Bergen are beauties too.

by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2023 6:24 AM

Neither one, R110. Of course I've never thought either was ugly but CT in particular never quite did it for me. Other women I think were/are great beauties: Laetitia Casta and Milla Jovovich (someone already mentioned the latter in this thread).

by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2023 6:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2023 6:51 AM

[quote] Did she even HAVE an awkward period?

Not really. But she did grow at least one foot between 1978 and 1979 when she was working as a legit fashion model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2023 6:57 AM

6 months later:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2023 6:57 AM

[quote] Are these women going to wear long hair down their backs into their 80s?

Shields is 6 feet tall and flat chested. She’s said long hair makes her feel more feminine.

by Anonymousreply 115March 21, 2023 7:14 AM

She is truly stunning. A real natural beauty. Long hair on an "older" woman is perfectly acceptable as long as it is well maintained with a flattering length, cut & style.

by Anonymousreply 116March 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Wtf, Garbo bland? Are you nuts? Garbo had this sophisticated unearthly beauty that you only see once, while Brook was beautiful and she seems like a nice person, but her beauty is the type that any other miss Venezuela has in slightly darker version.

by Anonymousreply 117March 21, 2023 7:31 AM

Christopher Atkins was beautiful in Blue Lagoon

by Anonymousreply 118March 21, 2023 7:36 AM

Eh. I like older men.

by Anonymousreply 119March 21, 2023 8:15 AM

She was quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 120March 21, 2023 8:17 AM

How noble of you, R119.

by Anonymousreply 121March 21, 2023 8:38 AM

[quote]^I still can’t get over Naomi in the I’ll Tumble 4 Ya video.

Do you mean you can't get over the fact she was in the video, or that she stood out to you? Because I couldn't pick her out of a lineup in that video. She just looks like an average little kid. No signs that she's on her way to becoming one of the most beautiful women in the world. I had to read up and it said she was 9, but she had to have been at least 12 or 13 when that was made.

by Anonymousreply 122March 21, 2023 8:40 AM

R 103, appreciating MEN, you fucker.

by Anonymousreply 123March 22, 2023 6:15 AM

Do you always post high?

by Anonymousreply 124March 22, 2023 6:19 AM

R94, I see you're "gay" just not homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 125March 22, 2023 6:23 AM

Great beauties of the last 100 years are still remembered and referenced as great beauties and often more. Brooke Shields was talentless and no matter how pretty of a kid she was - she was never a beauty. She looks like a tense man and has the body and sex appeal of an ironing board. Nobody under 60 has ever heard of her.

She's laughably bad unfortunately. Probably a nice old woman though.

by Anonymousreply 126March 22, 2023 6:33 AM

She was gorgeous, & attended Princeton

Smart cookie.

When my father purchased his 1st & final home in the NJ area, he purchased this home in the town right next to Englewood, NJ.

Public schools in that area were top of the line, vigorous in academics. You had to be above average in intelligence, in order to keep up with the curricula back then, so I’m sure she is no dummy.

She definitely did not get into Princeton, based on her good looks, or in a pay for play scheme.

by Anonymousreply 127March 22, 2023 6:52 AM

She lost her virginity to Dean Cain’s big cock when he was hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 22, 2023 10:46 AM

He-she had the face of a man. He is very handsome and rugged.

by Anonymousreply 129March 22, 2023 10:53 AM

Charlotte Casiraghi is another woman whose strong features were perfection when she was young. Unfortunately, just like Brooke, and many other great beauties, the same prominent features that made them look stunning in their youth, make them look manly as they get older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 22, 2023 12:36 PM

R130 OMFG, mate. That ain't a girl. It is a bio born man w a bit of rouge on her cheeks and lips.

by Anonymousreply 131March 22, 2023 12:39 PM

For all her beauty and craziness in her life, she seems pretty grounded and nice.

by Anonymousreply 132March 22, 2023 1:09 PM

[quote]She definitely did not get into Princeton, based on her good looks

Princeton does accept students for reasons other than great academics, and I would say she did get in based on the notoriety she had from her career (which was based on her good looks). Her college adviser had even suggested she not apply to Princeton based on her qualifications.

From Brooke's book "There Was a Little Girl": “Right off the bat, he insinuated that I should probably just forget about Princeton, because although I was finishing with strong grades, I had not taken enough AP courses, my SATs were not high enough (I just broke 1000), and I didn’t play sports. ”

She got in under the category "special talent".

by Anonymousreply 133March 22, 2023 2:41 PM

Fun fact: Brookes paternal line descends from Italian nobility most recently but also Grimaldi among other prominent European families.

by Anonymousreply 134March 22, 2023 5:52 PM

Didn't Dean Cain quietly come out as gay?

by Anonymousreply 135March 22, 2023 7:14 PM

R135, No way, he’s a major pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 136March 22, 2023 9:52 PM

Why did DL peg him as a gay dude back in the 2000's? There was gossip he was fucking Dan Cortese.

by Anonymousreply 137March 23, 2023 1:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 23, 2023 2:26 AM

Her profile was ~~ beautiful~~ which is very very rare

by Anonymousreply 139March 23, 2023 2:34 AM

It's just weird that she aged out of her beauty so quickly. Most stunning women get to keep it until around 35.

by Anonymousreply 140March 23, 2023 2:57 AM

R84 Kinski is way more beautiful to me. Again, because she has some sort personality behind her eyes and can carry off a "natural" look. Brooke was a heavily made up void.

by Anonymousreply 141March 23, 2023 2:59 AM

Lots of women have beautiful profiles, R139. You're just admiring her masculine jawline. Brooke looks like a cross between Katherine Hepburn and Pearl the Drag Queen in that photo. Her nose looks great in profile, but very sharp and knife like. Typically a more masculine trait.

Brooke was not beautiful. She was a handsome gal with an Alice in Wonderland kind of presentation. Her body was WAY too BIG for the rest of her.

by Anonymousreply 142March 23, 2023 3:14 AM

I'm going to say something very controversial here: I wonder how she would have looked if she had been thinner.

by Anonymousreply 143March 23, 2023 3:35 AM

Notice how square and flat her forehead and temples are too??

In facial feminization surgeries, one of the most common things they do is break the bones in the brow and forehead to reshape and contour them to a more rounded and "feminine" shape. The jaw is also commonly thinned out and made more tapered toward the chin in MtF facial surgery.

Brooke Shields was no doubt a very striking looking young woman - but she had such a masculine face. Her hair and lush coloring lent some needed softness to her square boned strong sharp features. Brooke was not even androgynous. She even has man hands. Too much testosterone to be beautiful. She looks a bit like that Transwoman (dude) that Biden recently invited to the Whitehouse.

by Anonymousreply 144March 23, 2023 3:39 AM

[quote]r143 I'm going to say something very controversial here: I wonder how she would have looked if she had been thinner.

(gasp)

How very dare you!

Shields did say she never did runway work and very little pure fashion because she wasn’t super thin.

It was her face that was special.

by Anonymousreply 145March 23, 2023 3:40 AM

Brooke looks like a man in drag, she has a boyish face. She looks like one of the queens from Rupaul’s Drag Race I can’t remember the name of.

by Anonymousreply 146March 23, 2023 4:00 AM

R143 Bad. Most women don't look really good runway thin, especially athletic ones like Brooke.

by Anonymousreply 147March 23, 2023 4:08 AM

Her beauty peaked early (in her teens) and went steadily downhill. She's looked like a tranny for a long time now.

I never liked her. She was promoted as a sex symbol while still a child, which was pretty grotesque but nobody thought anything of it back then. Publicity hungry, she threw herself at Michael Jackson, who was then maybe the most popular entertainer in the world. She was his beard for years. The "relationship" tapered off, but when she was asked about him she'd always say "I love him dearly." After the child molestation accusations started to heat up she wouldn't say a word about him. They had nothing to do with each other for years, but when he od'd she popped up at his televised memorial service to talk of her dear friend Michael Jackson. What a twat she is.

by Anonymousreply 148March 23, 2023 4:16 AM

She didn't "throw herself at Michael Jackson". Jackson's people assigned her to him, to stop the rumors. He took the kid from Webster to The Emmys for christ's sake. You are full of shit.

"Shields also provides insight into is her infamous relationship with Michael Jackson, which, like many things in her life, has been misreported and misrepresented. In the film, Shields maintains that, despite Jackson's repeated claims to the contrary, the two never dated or had a sexual relationship.

"Jackson was enamored with being seen with her. Shields describes times they would make plans to go out for dinner and the paparazzi would already be waiting, implying that Jackson would tip them off so they could be photographed together".

Jackson USED HER to throw off the paparazzi you stupid fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 23, 2023 2:17 PM

I think her looks peaked around this time- ca. 1980

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 23, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote] She didn't "throw herself at Michael Jackson".

She sure did. In LaToya Jackson's memoir she tells of how she was constantly calling Michael, begging him to take her with him to the Grammys. Michael the Milquetoast asked LaToya to intervene and tell Brookie to lay off but she told him it's your problem, deal with it. He relented and took her to the Grammy's as his "date." They made quite a spectacle; his other date for the evening was Emmanuel Lewis. It slowly dawned on Michael that having a "girlfriend" would generate good publicity so they were an "Item" for years. But it's a fact that SHE came after HIM.

by Anonymousreply 151March 24, 2023 12:30 AM

There is some certifiably insane poster here who insists Brooke is manly.

by Anonymousreply 152March 24, 2023 12:46 AM

[quote] There is some certifiably insane poster here who insists Brooke is manly.

She does have a manly face. Long, lanky body, mannish face. Like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 153March 24, 2023 1:20 AM

She seems like a good girl. Always has. Never heard a bad word against her. Her memoir is quite good. Very nuanced portrayal of her mother. I grew up with her—we’re the same age.

Agassi treated her very poorly in with memoir. His basic gripe was that she didn’t tolerate his drug use or his intense relationship with his entourage.

by Anonymousreply 154March 24, 2023 1:37 AM

R152 More than one dood on heer thinks Mr Brook Sheeld look like a mann.

by Anonymousreply 155March 24, 2023 2:10 AM

[quote] Agassi treated her very poorly in with memoir. His basic gripe was that she didn’t tolerate his drug use or his intense relationship with his entourage.

Actually his "basic gripe" was that she put her career before everything, including their marriage. I believe that. She was always fame and money hungry.

by Anonymousreply 156March 24, 2023 2:56 AM

R156, In her book, Brooke wrote that Andre practically had a psychotic meltdown after witnessing her kiss one of the Matts during a “Friends” taping.

by Anonymousreply 157March 24, 2023 4:33 AM

It look…lika man.

by Anonymousreply 158March 24, 2023 7:28 AM

Brooke does not seem manly to me. These must be the same ppl who think Jennifer Connelly is manly. Manly women IMO include Kristen Scott Thomas (talk about man hands!!) and Annie Lennox. Both beautiful but mannish.

by Anonymousreply 159March 24, 2023 8:01 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 24, 2023 8:07 PM

^R159, Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 161March 24, 2023 8:08 PM

R159 How on earth is Annie Lennox mannish. She has small feminine head and soft facial features, fragile body, narrow shoulders and very wide hips. It was just her style, clothing and short hair. When she would put a dress and wig in the video she looked really feminine.

Brooke' s haircuts and clothes have always been feminine, but she really reminds of a transvestite a bit. She has big masculine head with strong masculine feature and is big boned and strong.

by Anonymousreply 162March 24, 2023 9:04 PM

Agassi came off like a major asshole in his autobiography to me. And if Brooke were that fame or money hungry she would have made very different choices. Didn’t he convince her to sell her NYC place and move to Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 163March 24, 2023 9:33 PM

R163, He once went on a rampage and destroyed every award he ever won.

Brooke had them restored/replaced, thinking that someday his kids would want them.

by Anonymousreply 164March 24, 2023 10:18 PM

[quote] And if Brooke were that fame or money hungry she would have made very different choices.

You'd have to be VERY fame and money hungry to hook with with somebody like Michael Jackson. Being his "girlfriend" had its advantages.

by Anonymousreply 165March 25, 2023 1:39 AM

A friend of mine worked with Shields for a day around 1994. She was up close for hours. She said Brooke Shields’ skin really was like a flower, abundant silky hair, every feature perfection.

The only person I’ve met in person who has that same sci-fi, “created in a lab” scale of beauty in Heather Graham. I kept looking for something off or wrong and there just wasn’t!

by Anonymousreply 166March 25, 2023 4:13 AM

[quote]r162 How on earth is Annie Lennox mannish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 25, 2023 4:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 25, 2023 4:43 AM

R168, Caitlyn Jenner looks more feminine than that.

by Anonymousreply 169March 25, 2023 4:45 AM

R166 I had a friend too who came face to face with her & another star, I can’t remember who the other one was, but he described Shields as looking like a veritable goddess.

by Anonymousreply 170March 25, 2023 8:20 AM

I recently saw that movie she did for Louis Malle when she was 12, PRETTY BABY. It's shocking and I don't shock easily. It may qualify as child porn. She is completely naked in the movie and it's not photographed coyly to hide anything. You could NEVER do that movie today and I think Brooke's mother must've been totally booze-addled to allow her daughter to be in it. You can see it in the Internet Archive but brace yourself.

by Anonymousreply 171March 25, 2023 10:00 AM

Cashed in her V-card to Dean Cain (the Princeton Years).

by Anonymousreply 172March 25, 2023 5:53 PM

[quote] I recently saw that movie she did for Louis Malle when she was 12, PRETTY BABY. It's shocking and I don't shock easily. It may qualify as child porn. She is completely naked in the movie and it's not photographed coyly to hide anything. You could NEVER do that movie today and I think Brooke's mother must've been totally booze-addled to allow her daughter to be in it. You can see it in the Internet Archive but brace yourself.

Before she did "Pretty Baby" she posed for nude photos at the age of 10. Snopes explained it all:

In 1975, photographer Garry Gross took several nude photographs of a 10-year-old Brooke Shields that were later published in a Playboy publication called Sugar and Spice. This series of photographs has been the source for controversy for decades. But many internet users were blissfully unaware of the images until one appeared in a meme featuring a photograph of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and passed around on social media:

The girl in the background of this meme is indeed a naked 10-year-old Shields, and the photograph was truly published by Playboy. Although this meme may have given some viewers the impression that the image appeared in Playboy magazine itself, the picture was actually featured in the Playboy Press publication Sugar and Spice.

The above-displayed photograph is one of many that Gross took with the consent of Shields' mother, Teri Shields, in 1975. In 1981, with Sugar and Spice out of print and Shields' profile on the rise, Shields sued Gross, arguing that the photographer should not be allowed to continue to profit from the images, and that the photographs would cause her irreparable harm.

The lawsuit was dismissed in a 4-3 decision by the New York State Supreme Court. Justice Edward Greenfield stated that the pictures were "not erotic or pornographic" except to "possibly perverse minds," and that while the images might cause Shields personal embarrassment, they did not constitute "irreparable harm" as Shields' profile had risen in the years since the photographs were taken.

Greenfield also criticized Shields' mother for trying to "have it both ways," saying the actress had starred in provocative roles in movies such as Blue Lagoon and Pretty Baby.

An appellate court overturned the decision, but in 1983 the original verdict was upheld.

by Anonymousreply 173March 25, 2023 10:58 PM

[quote]r71 I recently saw that movie she did for Louis Malle when she was 12, PRETTY BABY. It's shocking and I don't shock easily. It may qualify as child porn.

Last year I watched that movie with my dotty, senior citizen mom, who’s a history buff and loves costume dramas. She said at the end, “It’s so sad!” I asked why. “Because they didn’t end up together!”

After a minute I told her, “You REALLY can’t tell anyone you think that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 28, 2023 10:24 PM

Literally every word of R148 is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 175March 28, 2023 10:27 PM

[quote] She definitely did not get into Princeton, based on her good looks, or in a pay for play scheme.

I'm not saying she's stupid, but I'm sure Princeton would have accepted her, no matter what. She was probably home-schooled.

by Anonymousreply 176March 28, 2023 10:59 PM

[quote] Charlotte Casiraghi is another woman whose strong features were perfection when she was young.

Her aunt, Princess Stephanie, also became mannish when older.

by Anonymousreply 177March 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Remember when Princess Stephanie lusted after Rob Lowe?

by Anonymousreply 178March 28, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote]R176 She was probably home-schooled.

Brooke Shields attended private school. Her mom declined alimony under an agreement that the dad would pay for education.

by Anonymousreply 179March 28, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote] Literally every word of [R148] is bullshit.

No, it's not. Your love for Brooke Shields is pathological. You're weird.

by Anonymousreply 180March 28, 2023 11:57 PM

Latoya Jackson says in the February issue of McCall’s magazine that Jackson’s other regular phone friends are Jane Fonda, Quincy Jones and Brooke Shields. “Michael and Brooke have been friends for a long time,” she said, but she denied any romance between the two stars, who have been seen together at televised events.

“Michael had no intention of taking Brooke to those award shows,” Latoya said, “but she asked to go and he wouldn’t say no.”

She recalled that Miss Shields had visited Jackson’s parents home and asked him to escort her. Michael looked to his sister for advice, McCall’s said.

“It’s up to you,” Miss Jackson said she told him.

“But I can’t take her,” she said he replied.”

“Then tell her,” she shot back.

But, she said, “Michael ended up with her, even though he knew that career wise it wouldn’t be a good move. His fans don’t like to see Michael with a girl because they’re all hoping he likes them.”

by Anonymousreply 181March 29, 2023 12:10 AM

The doc 'Brooke Shields: Pretty baby' premieres on Hulu April 3rd!

And look at that profile. Perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 29, 2023 12:29 AM

She's a man.

by Anonymousreply 183March 29, 2023 3:17 AM

^You really don't know ANYTHING about men OR women, do you.

by Anonymousreply 184March 29, 2023 3:19 AM

I know who you are - old man @ R184. Everyone recognizes your craziness. And your mulitple accounts.

by Anonymousreply 185March 29, 2023 4:37 AM

"She's a man"? That's it.? Do you have anything of value to offer?

by Anonymousreply 186March 29, 2023 4:42 AM

She's a handsome man. Talentless, but handsome.

by Anonymousreply 187March 29, 2023 4:47 AM

They'll never say that about you.

by Anonymousreply 188March 29, 2023 4:48 AM

Brooke replaced Eve Plumb (Jan Brady) as Jackie's mom on 'That '70s Show.' She played her as a beautiful woman who knows she can get by on looks alone. Seven episodes in season 6, 19(!) years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 29, 2023 6:34 PM

She looks like a guy in drag in that photo at R189.

by Anonymousreply 190March 29, 2023 11:58 PM

On People magazine cover this month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 30, 2023 12:40 AM

"It's A Miracle I Survived." Yes, it's ever so horrible to be rich and famous since early childhood, ever so much. What a twat she is.

by Anonymousreply 192March 30, 2023 12:53 AM

She had a troubled childhood filled with nude photo shoots, Catholic guilt, and a drunken single mom.

She has turned out surprisingly sane.

by Anonymousreply 193March 30, 2023 1:00 AM

She should hide her man hands if she hopes to pass for a woman. Brooke's not even handsome anymore.

by Anonymousreply 194March 30, 2023 1:50 AM

I’m sorry to tell you this (as apparently you haven’t experienced beauty, yourself) but when one’s really beautiful - usually meaning gorgeous bone structure- one still stays beautiful within your peer group.

You don’t look like you did at 18. But barring some disastrous accident or grotesque weight gain, you’re still near the front of the line when compared to people your own age.

Shields is, and most likely always will be, beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 195March 30, 2023 2:05 AM

Yes, R187/190, we've heard you the previous 99 times you've said the exact same thing in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 196March 30, 2023 2:33 AM

[quote] Brooke replaced Eve Plumb (Jan Brady

It’s DL, you definitely don’t have to explain who Eve Plumb is.

by Anonymousreply 197March 30, 2023 2:43 AM

[quote] She had a troubled childhood filled with nude photo shoots, Catholic guilt, and a drunken single mom.

I'm sure all that money she made being a child/teenage sex symbol soothed her soul immeasurably.

by Anonymousreply 198March 30, 2023 3:02 AM

Who is the deranged Brooke hater who filled 60% of this thread with the same comments? We know you hate her. Go get some treatment. Buh bye.

by Anonymousreply 199March 30, 2023 3:50 AM

She looks good at R189. She's got some of her eyebrow hairs tweezed. So much nicer to see more space between her eyebrows and her eyes. Compare that to R191 - eyebrows sitting right on top of her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 200March 30, 2023 3:56 AM

Who is the deranged Brooke Shields lover who kisses her ass relentlessly throughout this entire thread? We know you worship her. Go get some treatment. Ta ta!

by Anonymousreply 201March 30, 2023 4:08 AM

Unlike you, R201, who posted 55 times "she's a man" on this thread, there are multiple posters who admire her beauty.

by Anonymousreply 202March 30, 2023 4:20 AM

[quote]r198 I'm sure all that money she made being a child/teenage sex symbol soothed her soul immeasurably.

She didn’t see it all. Her manager mom bought a bunch of homes and ordered crates of stuff off QVC.

I don’t believe she had an unusually extravagant childhood. For instance, they didn’t have servants.

by Anonymousreply 203March 30, 2023 5:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 30, 2023 5:37 AM

Wow. What a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 205March 30, 2023 5:39 AM

That's a nice photo @ R204. Brooke resembles a less pretty Rob Lowe.

by Anonymousreply 206March 30, 2023 5:43 AM

It’s an interesting pic because it’s shot with her lying down, but then it ran in Interview magazine oriented up and down.

George Hurrell used to switch the orientation of his prints that way, too. It makes the hair seem to be spilling in striking patterns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 30, 2023 5:56 AM

Hurrell was a master.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 30, 2023 6:05 AM

Her beauty at OP warms my heart.

As for her looks at her current age... she makes me want to lie back, spread my legs and let her in. No, really - just saying it makes me a little breathless. She has a very specific kind of butchness that "passivizes" me in a weird way, and is something that happens infrequently. I can myself blushing, which is also out of character for me.

Oh, dear God - I was about to hit 'Post' when the above photo of Joan Crawford showed up - she's another one who sort of makes me feel this way I've just described. MARY! I am a SHAMELESS lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 209March 30, 2023 6:15 AM

^I can feel* myself blushing

by Anonymousreply 210March 30, 2023 6:18 AM

She seems like a nice woman, but it's true she dors look mannish, a bit like Caitlyn.

There are many women from Balkans who have that look, when they get past their prime they start to look like a transvestite. So many former beauty queens from ex Yugoslavia look like drag queens in their 40s and 50s. It is this type that is attractive when very very young, but soon starts to look masculine.

by Anonymousreply 211March 30, 2023 7:07 AM

Also, I had a colleague, she is retired now, she was an older handsome lady, the other older colleagues said she used to be a stunner back in the day. When Caitlyn Jenner changed sex and the photos appeared on the news sites, we all exclaimed in the office: He/she looks just like Maria.

by Anonymousreply 212March 30, 2023 7:14 AM

The photo at R207...wow. She had no tits at all. Never did.

by Anonymousreply 213March 31, 2023 1:34 AM

Brooke's business has always been her face. Not her body. She was never hot or sexy, just a stunningly beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 214March 31, 2023 2:26 AM

High fashion models don't have big tits. They're vulgar and distract from the cut of the garment.

by Anonymousreply 215March 31, 2023 2:28 AM

R214 for a short window. She hasn’t been that for a very long time (like 35+ years).

by Anonymousreply 216March 31, 2023 2:44 AM

Yes, R216. We've heard you the previous 444 times.

by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2023 2:48 AM

[quote] High fashion models don't have big tits

The late model Gia Carangi had a great set of tits. She had a gorgeous face AND a great, sexy body.

by Anonymousreply 218March 31, 2023 3:05 AM

She's doing well, I understand.

by Anonymousreply 219March 31, 2023 3:07 AM

Brookie, you're jus jealous because Gia had good tits and you never had any. Flat as a board in front, that's you.

by Anonymousreply 220March 31, 2023 3:47 AM

[quote]High fashion models don't have big tits. They're vulgar and distract from the cut of the garment.

Big tits on a woman are as vulgar as big dick is on a man. Still everyone, gay or straight prefers a vulgar partner to sophisticated one, with tiny dick or flat chest.

by Anonymousreply 221March 31, 2023 7:30 AM

I bet Brooke has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 222March 31, 2023 7:52 AM

When dating Agassi, Brooke was surprised to learn that he wore a wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 31, 2023 9:18 AM

It wasn't a kissing scene with Matt LeBlanc that upset Agassi so much. It was a hand licking scene. Shields played an insane woman obsessed with Joey and in one scene she starts licking his fingers. The scene is so weird and gross that it almost was not featured in the finished product. Agassi saw it and was enraged. He was not someone who would not be fazed by his wife getting immortalized licking another guy's fingers. He had a normal guy reaction.

by Anonymousreply 224April 1, 2023 12:58 AM

[quote]R224 He had a normal guy reaction.

For someone married to an actress, he had a total Man Baby reaction.

by Anonymousreply 225April 1, 2023 1:16 AM

I know how she feels…

Although, she could use some acting lessons.

by Anonymousreply 226April 1, 2023 3:09 AM

[quote] For someone married to an actress, he had a total Man Baby reaction.

I don't think he really thought much about what he was getting into when he married her. I don't know how they ended up married. They seemed like a very mismatched couple. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time.

by Anonymousreply 227April 1, 2023 3:30 AM

[quote] The photo at [R207]...wow. She had no tits at all. Never did.

Brooke did have a small chest. However, the photo at R207 (discussed upthread) was rotated 45 degrees, clockwise. She's actually lying down on her back, which makes natural tits look flatter. Her hair, the way it's falling (to the left instead of downward), would corroborate that she was lying on her back.

by Anonymousreply 228April 1, 2023 3:41 AM

My thoughts exactly R214. She was exquisitely beautiful but lacking in actual sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 229April 1, 2023 4:58 AM

R221 is right. Anything over 9 inches is too fucking big and also disgusting. I have never liked big ducks.

by Anonymousreply 230April 1, 2023 4:58 AM

I'd say Brooke's penis is only about 4 inches with all the hormones she has to take. Can't one of the other 60 year old trannies give her some better makeup tips though? She wears chokers a lot - but not wide enough to disguise the Adams Apple or his liinebacker neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 1, 2023 6:10 AM

Brooke looks better when s/he leans into the masculinity a bit. That works better for Trans that can't quite pass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 1, 2023 6:14 AM

she's so thirsty....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 1, 2023 6:40 AM

R232 The majority of the most beautiful women lean into the masculine especially as they grow older. Because it’s all about the prominent features. I’m thinking about Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron

by Anonymousreply 234April 1, 2023 6:56 AM

R231 He was a pretty good facsimile of a girl.

by Anonymousreply 235April 1, 2023 7:00 AM

And the majority of handsome men lose their masculinity, get puffy faces and moobs. I'm thinking Simon Cowell.

by Anonymousreply 236April 1, 2023 7:00 AM

Are you going to finish that half eaten cheesesteak?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 1, 2023 7:04 AM

[quote] The majority of the most beautiful women lean into the masculine especially as they grow older

That’s categorically NOT true

Where do people make such shit up ? Women get a bit more masculine looking as they get older anyway so you certainly don’t want to start out looking masculine to any degree .

by Anonymousreply 238April 1, 2023 7:23 AM

I think I know what you really want. You want some gross caricature of a woman. To prove some idiotic point like power makes a woman masculine or masculine women are ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 1, 2023 7:31 AM

This thread has derailed into something really unappealing, thanks to the Brooke hater. It must be a lonely, rabid creature. If it at least were funny, but it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 240April 1, 2023 11:23 PM

She Look lika man!

by Anonymousreply 241April 1, 2023 11:33 PM

Trolls always ruin threads. It's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 242April 1, 2023 11:47 PM

Her eyebrows are like hairy caterpillars. Gross and ugly. I’d love to shave those suckers off of her.

by Anonymousreply 243April 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Why don't you gouge out your eyeballs so you don't have to look at her.

by Anonymousreply 244April 1, 2023 11:51 PM

R244 why don’t you eat my asshole?

by Anonymousreply 245April 2, 2023 12:01 AM

Your infected hole is used by medical students for STD studies.

by Anonymousreply 246April 2, 2023 12:06 AM

Does Brooke have a front hole?

by Anonymousreply 247April 2, 2023 12:09 AM

You certainly do.

by Anonymousreply 248April 2, 2023 12:09 AM

Dylan Mulvaney and Brooke could be mother and daughter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 2, 2023 12:51 AM

R152, the people obsessed with Trans people and who CONSTANTLY voice negative shit about them, are usually the ones who are strongly attracted to them, yet haven’t enough self awareness or self honesty, in order to question why they bring them in in almost every single discussion, that is are discussions not centered on trans.

It’s so odd to me that the men who do this regularly, cannot reconcile that their mega obsession is oftentimes attraction.

Even funnier is that they’re not self aware enough to realize that everyone else around them knows this, but they, themselves, have zero clue how obvious they are.

by Anonymousreply 250April 2, 2023 1:23 AM

One must be a special kind of DEMON to pick on OUR BROOKE ! !

Precious little angel…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 2, 2023 1:42 AM

[quote] This thread has derailed into something really unappealing, thanks to the Brooke hater. It must be a lonely, rabid creature. If it at least were funny, but it isn't.

Oh shut the fuck up, you pathetic ass. Just because you love, adore, worship Brooke Shields (who doesn't know you're alive) doesn't mean everyone else on earth does. Go suck her four inch dick.

by Anonymousreply 252April 2, 2023 2:12 AM

[quote] Smart cookie.

Uh, no. She was accepted at Princeton despite mediocre SAT scores. She was allowed to graduate without taking the usual required math and science courses. Excuses were made for her ("She took enough math and science courses in high school so she didn't need to take them in college!") but the fact is that when you're rich and famous you can get away with things like that.

In an editorial about the softness of her course load, an editorial in the New York Time by Leonard Koppett stated that:

[quote] That education apparently contained no courses in classical studies (history, philosophy, literature of the ancient world), medieval history, modern history or American history; no hard science (physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy) requiring any kind of lab; no math; no anthropology; no economics; no political science or government; no basic sociology; no world literature; no American literature; no geography; not even computer literacy.

Koppett didn't blame Brookie. He said "That's no fault of hers; by my lights, she got cheated." But that was obviously bullshit. Princeton was no doubt quite chuffed to have Brooke Shields as a student there. Of course they were going to bend over and make things easier for her. She had it easy because of her celebrity. Quite unfair to the other students, but hey, money buys everything.

by Anonymousreply 253April 2, 2023 2:32 AM

Brooke looks girly and glamorous here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 2, 2023 4:06 AM

R253, which Ivy were you accepted into, & which one did you choose to attend?

by Anonymousreply 255April 2, 2023 4:12 AM

r255, what makes you think r253 attended an Ivy? And even if he didn't, what difference would that make?

by Anonymousreply 256April 2, 2023 4:26 AM

The Brooke Troll seems to have spent an awfully long-time doing research and posting for a sad, lonely Saturday Night. How not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 257April 2, 2023 4:30 AM

[quote] The Brooke Troll seems to have spent an awfully long-time doing research and posting for a sad, lonely Saturday Night. How not surprising.

And what exactly are YOU doing on a Saturday night, Brooke Worshiping troll, hmm? Still hovering over this thread and kissing her bony ass. How not surprising. You're obviously very alone, as friendless trolls invariably are.

by Anonymousreply 258April 2, 2023 4:53 AM

R258, correct.

These threads usually turn out to be threads that denigrate women, and then inevitability, trans are brought into the conversation.

It’s so boring, & trite.

I’ve yet to hear one single , negative story about Brooke Shields, yet here on DL, she’s suddenly a trans who was too stupid to attend Princeton.

Earlier today, I saw a thread, asking why women don’t wear pantyhose anymore.

One need not attend an Ivy, in order to recognize that there is a mighty war that has been reinvigorated, & waged against women.

It’s propaganda aimed at dividing the essential fabric of social structure, globally, & I’m actually guffawed by the idea that so many do not recognize what is going on here.

Hundreds of Trojan horses are being deployed at developed countries, yet many just cannot grasp that it is actually happening, or why.

Separatism and division are key, in order to make democracy obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 259April 2, 2023 4:53 AM

My comment was on response to R257, not R258.

Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 260April 2, 2023 4:55 AM

The Brook troll is funnee. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 261April 2, 2023 5:07 AM

The Brooke troll is a covert trans troll.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 262April 2, 2023 5:09 AM

She belongs to that rare category of beautiful people whose lack of a screen mysticism is attributed to their indelible beauty. The odds are often against them that when the public get used to how beautiful they are, they're sort of eclipsed in their future roles by the less beautiful actors. Jeanine Basinger made a convincing case in her book The Star Machine that the Stars are often those who are acquired taste look-wise.

by Anonymousreply 263April 2, 2023 5:11 AM

R263, history proves you to be correct.

by Anonymousreply 264April 2, 2023 5:13 AM

Just want to add, that at specific times throughout history, separatism & division, are what cause furious backlash so much so,, that the reactionary backlash is what maintains democracy.

by Anonymousreply 265April 2, 2023 5:41 AM

A beauty in 'Endless Love':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 4, 2023 1:21 AM

R1 She’s not wearing a lot of makeup. She’s wearing makeup. That’s back when beautiful women in magazines and film didn’t cake on the makeup by the pound. And young Brooke Shields might have been the most beautiful woman photographed anywhere at any time on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 267April 4, 2023 1:26 AM

[quote] And young Brooke Shields might have been the most beautiful woman photographed anywhere at any time on Earth.

You're either her agent or the most retarded troll ever to soil Datalounge. And boyohboy is that saying something.

by Anonymousreply 268April 4, 2023 1:35 AM

R268 Who the fuck pissed in your happy hour cocktail for you to be so pissy towards my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 269April 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Your opinions are all over Datalounge, Relentlessly. You are not ordinary in the way that you keep responding to your own posts. Everyone knows your name. Mental illness is tolerated and not commented on - but you are a fucking cyber bully with your "opinions" and fake supporters. AKA - your other accounts.

Brooke Shields is still very much alive. And no one ever references her as a great model, actress or beauty.

She has to puke up NEW and very dull traumas to stay in the press. How old are people to remember Brooke Shields? She's a moose without impact. Nobody hit that. Her work is without distinction. Her looks - OK. But.

She looked better as a boy.

by Anonymousreply 270April 4, 2023 5:42 AM

R270 Once again you assert I made comments I did not. I’ve seen you accuse others. Yo mafuckin trolldar is off. I don’t know what the fuck program or logic you are you using. It’s goddam sickening at this point. I made none of the comments you claim in r270. I hope the people who made those postings will comment and co-sign me. Fkin weird ass loser.

by Anonymousreply 271April 4, 2023 5:50 AM

I can't wait to see her upcoming documentary.

by Anonymousreply 272April 4, 2023 5:53 AM

Sad troll R270 is off his meds. Again. Same old same old. Tragic creature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273April 4, 2023 5:54 AM

R273 Bruh you are delusional. I suspect self projecting. Lawd, DL do something bout these crazies.

by Anonymousreply 274April 4, 2023 5:56 AM

Said the troll. Poor thing. Poor you. Poor, poor YOU.

by Anonymousreply 275April 4, 2023 6:00 AM

R271, I put the Brooke troll on ignore and suggest you do the same. He posted half of the comments on this thread. He is the one talking to and responding to himself. Just ignore it and be merry.

I watched her Hulu doc, it's great. What a beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 4, 2023 6:00 AM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 277April 4, 2023 6:04 AM

R266 Who is that lil boy w long hair. LOL. Reminds one of the lil boy in Fatal Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 278April 4, 2023 7:03 AM

You still can't tell the difference at your advanced age? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 279April 4, 2023 7:05 AM

R279 Watching the Golden Girls has made you so witty. Fossil.

by Anonymousreply 280April 4, 2023 7:07 AM

Sad sad troll. You are nothing.

by Anonymousreply 281April 4, 2023 7:09 AM

Janbot is so obv. Delusional sicotic fucker.

by Anonymousreply 282April 4, 2023 7:33 AM

Who is Janbot?

by Anonymousreply 283April 4, 2023 7:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 4, 2023 9:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 4, 2023 9:53 PM

Immediately after she lost her cherry to Dean Cain she took off running down the street butt naked.

by Anonymousreply 286April 4, 2023 10:08 PM

I remember some bizarre behavior of hers on The Tonight Show. She came out onstage and tripped, seemingly almost falling on her face. Johnny Carson rushed to help her; turns out she was faking it and her falling down was a gag. "I did it for you", she told Carson. Carson looked totally WTF. Who told to do such a dumb thing? Did she think it was funny? It was just weird.

by Anonymousreply 287April 4, 2023 11:21 PM

R285 if we do not want to watch it can you tell us the “traumatic secret?” Please.

by Anonymousreply 288April 5, 2023 12:13 AM

r287, they made fun of that incident on SCTV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 5, 2023 4:54 AM

She blew up real good! Haha. ^ That's funny R289.

Brooke is the poor man's Candice Bergen. Another privileged white mannish "beauty" model and dilletante. Ubiquitous and successful with no measurable talents. They are both too square bodied and dude faced to be beautiful - although they are called that by sob sisters and a few OLD gays. Zero sex appeal to anyone other than the FAKE lipstick lesbian poster here - AKA the OP. He's reliving being 30 years old back in the 1970s.

Funny how Candice Bergin and Brooke both talk and publish endlessly about the mild traumas of their life. Ad nauseum. As if people cared that your dad loved a puppet more or you once knew a girl who sucked off Charlie Manson? Poor Brooke had a pushy drunk mother who made Brooke still capable of producing DRECK and getting the next to sign off segment on The View! These women are not intellectual giants and neither would be known at all without their parents.

Candice is cooler. She won some undersved awards, hosted SNL a few times and her style of comedy is at least something? She is in on the fact that she sucks. Only recently.

Brooke is still trying to sell her goods and trauma. At a discount.

by Anonymousreply 290April 5, 2023 7:10 AM

Shields is the father that Drew never had!

Brooke makes Caitlyn appear dainty. And smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 13, 2023 3:14 AM

I always chuckle seeing clips of Drew Barrymore practically sitting on her guests.

by Anonymousreply 292April 13, 2023 3:22 AM

Young Angelina>Young Brooke

by Anonymousreply 293April 13, 2023 3:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!