Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nootropics

Brain boosters. Smart Drugs. All the kids are stacking them. What about you, eldergays?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 6:12 PM

I take a modafinil in the mornings when I need one. Boosts focus and mood without any kind of "high".

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 9:14 PM

I long for memory loss.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 9:16 PM

Modafinil is worth the prescription?

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 9:18 PM

Id like to provide a brain boost to the young man pictured

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 9:51 PM

Protein shot?

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 9:53 PM

More snake oil for the impotent, learning-challenged TikTok generation.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 10:12 PM

[quote]Protein shot?

Mmmmm, don't mind if I do...

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 10:14 PM

Stupid kids wasting their money.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 10:16 PM

How much are you getting paid to shill this shit, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 10:18 PM

The "kids" are such idiots that if it takes boosters to get to the miserable point that they're at, the species is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote]stacking them

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 11:22 PM

Take modafinil to deal with cancer fatigue, it works like magic, usually gives me a much more productive day. Tolerance builds quickly so it’s not something you’d take everyday.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 11:33 PM

Took modafinil to offset the effect of massive doses of ketotofin (antihistamines imported from Mexico) before there were effective Rxs for a mast cell disorder. Interns and residents were jealous - a couple said they’d love to be on it to stay awake. It was always a race for me to see which med won out: would I stay awake for the afternoon? Continued use gave me episodes of tardive dyskinesthesia (uncontrolled finger flicking) which took about 5 years to settle down.

Very happy when a biological med was developed to treat MCAS.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!