Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lara Logan released list of Epstein Island visitors

Lara Logan @laralogan · 18m The thing about being cancelled by all sides is this: I have total freedom - chained to no one but the truth. And I do not fear any of them. Buckle up for the ride.

Prince Andrew Prince Charles, Bruce Willis, Lady Gaga, Joe Biden, Whoopi Goldberg etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 20, 2023 2:02 PM

She’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 5:10 PM

Beyonce, Drew Barrymore (this one was an odd guest), Obama - basically everyone has been to that island.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 5:14 PM

I guess people could argue they didn't know what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 5:15 PM

Not really, R2. It's not that big of a list. it looks like it only includes the famous people.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 5:18 PM

Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port, aboard this luxury ship…

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 5:19 PM

Chaka and Genghis K.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 5:19 PM

“Velcome to Epstein Island!”

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 5:21 PM

It’s the Island of Misfit Sex Pervs!

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 5:21 PM

She conveniently left Trump off her exclusive list, a list that has been published by countless others for years.

No idea who Logan is an asset for specifically, but I imagine she and Jill Stein probably have a lot of common friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 5:22 PM

The list makes having been on the island less incriminating. It seems that everyone was there, back when Epstein was part of the haute volée and everyone wanted to be besties with him.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 5:23 PM

Angie but no Brad .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 5:23 PM

So did people like Madonna and Lady GaGa give musical performances?

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:23 PM

Why leave Trump off the list?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 5:24 PM

Im sorry this psycho was sexually abused but I'm sick of her fucking BS. A lot of people visited this rich scumbag many of them repubs and she's singling out left leaning people. Dumb qanon bitch needs to get some therapy and stop trying to incite crazy people.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 5:24 PM

No, it doesn't make it less incriminating, R10. It looks real bad! It's like famous singers who have performed for despots. They knew it wasn't right but the money was too good to pass up.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 5:27 PM

Great, my faves are not on that list

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 5:28 PM

R13, not everyone was invited.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 5:28 PM

Conveniently all actual or "coded" liberals? And why is it so blurry? Anyone can make a list in Microsoft Word.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 5:28 PM

Epstein was a star fucker. Not everyone on that list was going for underage girls. Just like swingers have non-sex parties too. He was currying favors by offering his jet and private island.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 5:30 PM

Has any reporter ever individually asked any of these people if they ever visited the island?

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 5:30 PM

Will she get sued?

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 5:30 PM

Trump's not on the list? How convenient.

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 5:31 PM

R15 No, back then it wasn't only acceptable to perform for Epstein; it was THE shit to be friends with him. This is true across parties and political leanings. Many celebs aren't very bright, too, and who says no to an invite to a private island where all the people you aspire to know go as well? Exactly, R19.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 5:31 PM

No Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 5:32 PM

This is the same Q list that has been out there for years. All the Hollywood liberals and none of the Trumps (who has been photographed and videotaped with Epstein more than anyone else).

She can suck a big fat hairy, herpes-infested cock

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2023 5:32 PM

This should be a new reality show where small groups of them are taken back to the island and the victims get to hunt them like The Island of Dr. Moreau.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2023 5:33 PM

R23, I think this behavior among the elite was perfectly well-known and it was just something one had to accept if one wanted to be admitted into the elite club. That doesn't mean that all participated in it though.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2023 5:36 PM

It's easier to say who didn't make the list. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2023 5:37 PM

When you pretend you're about being truthful and it's obvious your agenda is political, then no one gives a shit what you have to say.

Let me remind the asshole MAGAts that Bill Clinton could never be president today running as a Dem if we knew he had a connection with Epstein, yet they ignore that Trump has more videos and pics than a god damned couple on their wedding day. They ignore Dershowitz being a sleaze. They even ignore Bill Barr's dad's connection (and would only give a shit after Bill turned on Trump).

Dems got rid of Franken, Cuomo and Weiner for far less than this.

She's an Afrikaner cunt, so whatever she says is garbage like her fellow immigrant cunt Musk

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 5:37 PM

LOL @ Franken slayer Kirsten Gillibrand.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2023 5:37 PM

Just like Barbara Walters was defending Hollywood pedos on The View. Because that's just the way it was. That's how to curry favor with pedo elites.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2023 5:37 PM

Good job Lara now post all of the right wingers who visited too!

And she really needs to get over her resentment at " the liberals" who she probably blames for her attack. She chose a high risk lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Everyone famous visited this guy. We know this already.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Her “attack” may or may not have happened. Many of her own colleagues at the time had their doubts.

(I personally think it probably did, but sharing because that reaction reveals how people who knew her viewed her credibility.)

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2023 5:49 PM

Clooney is on the list. Jizzlaine must have also been recruiting teen boys.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2023 5:51 PM

Well damn, who knew Laura Logan could be so triggering for political fangurls?? Go Laura!!!

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2023 5:51 PM

Same bullshit as with the "Twitter files." Another fucking Afrikaner who is all about "transparency," yet attempted to omit that it was actually the Trump admin trying to censor its critics.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2023 5:52 PM

Rape blaming and saying "everyone did it" in relation to visiting Epstein's Island. Which side of the aisle are you all on again? Who has the moral high ground again?

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2023 5:52 PM

Shameful that she reported for 60 Minutes.

[quote] In 2013, a story of Logan's on the 2012 Benghazi attack caused significant controversy due to factual errors and was retracted, resulting in a leave of absence. Logan left CBS in 2018. After her departure from CBS, Logan began to make wide-ranging claims on a variety of conspiracy theories regarding topics such as the AIDS virus or the Rothschild family. In 2019, she joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group, a conservative media company. In January 2020, she joined Fox Nation, a subscription streaming service run by Fox News. In March 2022, she said she had been "dumped" by the network.

How bad do you have to be for a Fox News streaming platform to dump you?

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2023 5:52 PM

how did she get this list

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2023 5:52 PM

R40, it's an old list.

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2023 5:53 PM

Trump bragged he'd known "Jeff" for 15 years and how he liked "young" women.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2023 5:54 PM

[quote] In October 2022, Logan was banned from right-wing television network Newsmax for what the network described as "reprehensible statements" during an interview where she said that "the open [United States-Mexico] border is Satan’s way of taking control of the world through all of these people who are his stooges and his servants ... You know, the ones who want us eating insects, cockroaches and that while they dine on the blood of children?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

R36, it’s Lara, you idiot. The “u” is only in Cunt, her middle name.

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

[quote]Well damn, who knew Laura Logan could be so triggering for political fangurls?? Go Laura!!!

And you wonder why people think you guys have such a low IQ. So you just ignore that she purposely leaves out right-wingers including Trump who literally has pictures and videos with Epstein. You think that doesn't make you look like a moron that you ignore that fact. So you admit you don't care when Republicans are scum. As if we haven't already had enough evidence of your hypocrisy.

Republicans can be the lowest of the low and still get elected.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2023 5:56 PM

Let it all out. Supplement the list with others. But let’s get this Epstein shit out.

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2023 5:58 PM

What does it tell you when Trump --who shits on EVERYONE-- wished Gislaine well during her trial? He wished a human sex trafficker well. The dogshit attacks goldstar families and POWs and countless other people, yet only had nice things to say about a god damned sex trafficker.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2023 5:59 PM

[bold] Why do you elderly homosexuals think the list is remotely true.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2023 5:59 PM

Exactly, R46. Trump, Clinton, Biden. Let it all out!

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2023 6:00 PM

She's the Sidney Powell of journalists

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2023 6:00 PM

[quote] During the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Logan in her television appearances linked Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy to "satanic, occult" practices, called him a "puppet" and claimed that Zelenskyy had been "selected [...], not voted in". She praised Russian President Vladimir Putin for "not going to stand by while the globalists take over the world" and accused Ukrainians of being "actual Nazis". Logan's comments were praised and taken up by Russian government propaganda.

I cannot believe people on Data Lounge are supporting this completely batshit crazy nutcase. What the fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2023 6:00 PM

[quote] In March 2022, Logan claimed without evidence that Charles Darwin was employed by the Rothschild family to create his theory of evolution. She also promoted claims that the Rothschild family, a frequent target of antisemitic conspiracy theories, engineered the American Civil War, and the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.

She thinks the THEORY OF EVOLUTION is a deep-state lizard people conspiracy of the Rothschild cabal going back to their orchestration of the US Civil War.

She is fucking insane.

DL should be on some kind of federal watchlist for serving as a host to this type of propaganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2023 6:03 PM

John and Rachael Ray

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2023 6:04 PM

Yes, r48. All of it. I loathe the politics of this and the red/blue horseshit this creates, as evidenced by comments above.

There are only 2 sides: who buddied up to Epstein and, on the other side, the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2023 6:05 PM

This list is probably fake. Trump’s not on there? They were best friends. And yeah, it probably was not rape island a majority of the time. This whole thing has made people retarded.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2023 6:07 PM

But visiting doesn't equate to illegal sex shenanigans, right? So, she's saying all the visitors knew what was going on? I mean, a rich, well-known guy catering to the other rich people with great accommodations and exclusivity isn't exactly surprising. If they all went after everything started coming out, then she might have something.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2023 6:08 PM

Hi, Dumbvida (OP)! How are things in the Qcumber Land? I have to say: there are arguably few humans crazier than Lara Logan but you are certainly among them!

Shouldn't you be bitching on Twitter about Amazon and its deliveries?

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2023 6:09 PM

R46 Exactly, people are extremely dense. They think even being pictured with grand starfucker Jizzlane means you were personally sex trafficking teenagers. I also don’t like whole “pedowood” shit applied to this. Most of the girls that came out with stories were 16 or older at the time. Not pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2023 6:10 PM

R54? Do you think that if any Democrat running had pictures of themselves with Epstein, they'd be nominated to become president? Do you think if we absolutely knew Dem president was involved with a fucking human sex trafficker, we would support them?

Cut the both sides bullshit. As I already pointed out, Dems get rid of our own for having done far less or did you not notice or did you just choose to ignore that fact to lazily pull the tiresome "both sides" nonsense like you debate in good faith.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2023 6:10 PM

I don't think it's meant to be a full list. I do think the girls were out in the open on the island when the celebs were there but probably not naked when certain people were around.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2023 6:11 PM

Do you think a Roy Moore would have any chance at the Senate if he were a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Was Ange there looking to adopt or rescue, like at an animal shelter?

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2023 6:13 PM

And she got this from where? Is she still screaming about the Jews and blood libel?

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2023 6:14 PM

Yes, R56, no doubt Cyndi Lauper, Cher and Lady Gaga all went regularly to gang rape young girls!

To think that people can believe someone like fucking CHER or Cyndi Lauper of all people would have dark sides that participate in sex trafficking and child rape is just...it's completely insane. Completely insane.

That people believe this kind of shit helps me to understand how this country has become so utterly fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2023 6:14 PM

It's literally just a list. Anyone can make a list. The people believing this is "proof" of something are complete morons.

However, the fact that Trump doesn't appear on the list is laughable. Everyone knows he hung around with Jeffrey Epstein.

Still, hanging around someone is not proof of anything, either. Epstein was a wealthy and powerful person. It's not surprising that he attracted fellow wealthy and powerful people. Going to his island is not proof of wrong-doing.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2023 6:14 PM

I bet they had great Purim parties on the island!

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

Kathy Griffin? Okay, this bitch is such a scammer.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

Stephen Colbert? This list is so fake it’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

Looking at her @R43, what a waste getting the extra large bolt-ons thinking you'd stay on FOX.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2023 6:17 PM

Colbert is on it??? OMG, he better go after her.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2023 6:18 PM

Hold on a sec. Logan fabricated details about Benghazi? The same incident that Hillary Clinton is personally responsible for?

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2023 6:18 PM

Hmm. Why did she edit out Big Bird and Spongebob Squarepants? She's clearly compromised, despite the positive awareness she is raising with her brave tweets!

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2023 6:18 PM

The list isn't incriminating, the photos over many years of trump snorting cocaine and partying with Epstein most certainly are.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2023 6:18 PM

It’s a Covid list. This stupid whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2023 6:19 PM

Just waiting for Dumbvida and/or one of her sock puppets to explain her own findings to us mere mortals. I mean this is one of the great minds of our time:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2023 6:19 PM

Someone asked how was this list accessed and the answer is "it is an old list"?

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2023 6:19 PM

R64, they may have been paid big money to sing. They may have attended a party. Their presence may have been meant to communicate to the trafficked girls that everything that was happening to them was okay.

Virginia Giuffre met celebs like Naomi Campbell. I think these young girls were considered part of the atmosphere of elite parties.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2023 6:20 PM

LMAO R74.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2023 6:27 PM

" it"s an old list", is answer of the age of the document. It doesn't answer the question of, how or where this information was sourced.

Logan? Another South African?

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2023 6:29 PM

Logan is looking a tad chunky to me these days.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2023 6:30 PM

Céline Dion? Dion doesn't turn up to attend private parties unless the big bucks are paid in advance.

The absence of Trump's name only shows this is a list for the Trump Cult slow, open-mouthed breathers.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2023 6:31 PM

Is everyone here really this dumb?

The AP released a comprehensive list of all the names of all the people who were in Epstein's book of contacts. It included many of the people on the list Logan posted and many others—notably, others like Trump who are not on Logan's list.

This happened years ago. 2019. Why are people here accepting this insane woman's random tweet as some kind of legitimate evidence?

Are most of the posts on this thread by trolls, or are people legitimately buying into this being valid information? My mind is blown by the posts in this thread who are eating up her nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2023 6:36 PM

Lady Elaine Fairchild was on that list too!

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2023 6:37 PM

R82, never underestimate the stupidity of MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2023 6:37 PM

I preferred Logan’s Run.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2023 6:38 PM

MURIEL, what the FUCK has become of your website?

Jesus fucking Christ.

How has this site become a breeding den of insane QAnon idiots?

by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2023 6:39 PM

I just know the Purple Teletubbie was there!

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2023 6:41 PM

We were there HUNDREDS of times and DIDN'T make the list? I'll sue!

by Anonymousreply 88March 18, 2023 6:42 PM

Nothing happened on Epstein Island.

by Anonymousreply 89March 18, 2023 6:44 PM

Was Mickey there fucking Goofy?

by Anonymousreply 90March 18, 2023 6:45 PM

Even worse, Mickey was fucking Pluto.

by Anonymousreply 91March 18, 2023 6:46 PM

Bow DARE he leave ME off the list. That's where I met my WIFE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 18, 2023 6:48 PM

And we all know Amy Robach is a liar!

. In a "hot mic" video, Amy Robach was recorded on set for ABC's Good Morning America voicing the following statements:

"I've had the story for three years," Robach says in the video. "We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told, 'Who was Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.' Then the palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways." Robach goes on to say that Giuffre alluded to others in the interview, including former President Bill Clinton, Harvard University law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz and Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre has made similar accusations against all of them also in court documents. (All deny any wrongdoing or involvement in Epstein's sex trafficking.) Giuffre has said in court papers that she saw Clinton in Epstein's presence but did not witness Clinton participate in any sexual activity.

"I tried for three years to get it out to no avail, and now these new revelations and — I freaking had all of it," Robach says on the tape. "I'm so pissed right now. Like, every day I get more and more pissed, 'cause I'm just like, 'Oh my God! It was — what we had, was unreal.' "

Robach further stated: “One of the reasons an interview with Roberts was not broadcast was because, we were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate and Will, so I think that had also quashed the story.”[14]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2023 6:50 PM

Better than Disneyworld!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2023 6:50 PM

Fake news. A foreigner secures a high profile reporting position with an esteemed news-broadcast and made up her stories thereby diminishing the legacy of the brand.

Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2023 6:50 PM

This list is completely out of any context therefore meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2023 6:51 PM

R93. Tell your boss you are doing a bad job of trolling.

You need to punished.

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2023 6:52 PM

Lara Logan's psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2023 6:53 PM

[quote] Are most of the posts on this thread by trolls,

Yes.

[quote] My mind is blown by the posts in this thread who are eating up her nonsense.

Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2023 6:54 PM

R93 PUNISHED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2023 6:54 PM

Again, IT’S A LIST OF CELEBRITIES WHO GOT COVID IN 2020.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2023 6:58 PM

Who or what are you arguing with

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2023 6:59 PM

She conveniently left right leaning celebrities or did I miss someone? The political agenda behind the list is so glaring.

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2023 7:00 PM

I'm just glad Vivian Vance isn't on the list. DL's patron saint doesn't need to be slumming with that trash.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 7:03 PM

R101, are you sure?

For example, Tyler Grasham was not famous. He was a talent agent. He was fired in 2017 after being accused of sexually abusing girls as young as 15 for a period of 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 7:03 PM

An unsourced list from a loon? Pass. Same for the claim it's a Covid list--where you getting that from?

Not to mention, Callum Hudson-Odoi is now 22 years old. When and how would he have gotten to Epstein's island?

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2023 7:04 PM

R106, I didn't know who that was and I saw people pointing out he would've been 14 and some moron said "But he would've been 18 when Epstein got arrested!"

Yes, I'm sure some 18yo soccer player in the UK suddenly decided to get on some American sex trafficker's jet who was already in the news at that point with his arrest pending. Makes so much sense!

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2023 7:10 PM

Vivian Vance? How could she? I trusted her!

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2023 7:14 PM

Are tickets still available?

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2023 7:15 PM

Why is this woman keeping both a list of visitors to Epstein island and a running list of celebrities who had Covid and how hard is it to keep them straight that she keeps mixing them up?

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 7:16 PM

I’d imagine the list is real, otherwise everyone on it would be suing her for libel. But releasing a partial list is complete bullshit. She has no credibility.

Also, Epstein wasn’t an idiot. He almost certainly held relatively legal, clean events to give the real dirtbags plausible deniability.

That said, anyone who visited after his first arrest is more than a little sketchy. Especially if they were already an established celeb or super-rich person and not doing it in a grin and bear it way to job mob with someone who might give them a role or other opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 7:17 PM

R107 Plus, Epstein was first arrested in 2005, when Odoi was 5.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 7:17 PM

R 52 That's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Honestly, the most fascinating story that no one has the guts to talk about is Bill Barr's father and that Epstein died under Barr's leadership at the DOJ.

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Release the video tapes! Release the video tapes?

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2023 7:18 PM

R112, it's beyond preposterous how bad these people are at creating conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2023 7:19 PM

Disgraced news reporter shows off new tin foil hat. Updates at 6

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2023 7:19 PM

Has Dalton commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2023 7:24 PM

[quote] I’d imagine the list is real

Why would you imagine that? Lara Logan is mentally ill. Nothing she says should be assumed to be real.

[quote] otherwise everyone on it would be suing her for libel

Simply saying they had visited Epstein (whether true or not) is not libelous. The people on the list would have a hard time winning a libel case based on just this one tweet.

But your overall argument sounds like the people who say, "Well, if Fox News is reporting that there was widespread election fraud, it must be true, because if it wasn't true, Fox News would be sued for libel." Well, guess what ... Fox News IS being sued for libel!

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2023 7:27 PM

Imagine the reaction if there were pictures of any Biden or Obama with Epstein/Maxwell by the same people who worship Trump and Musk...

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote]I’d imagine the list is real

OF. CELEBS. WHO. GOT. COVID.

by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2023 7:30 PM

So Lara's so brave and free now she can... steal someone else's tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2023 7:31 PM

Lara Logan is probably a Russian asset. Follow the money.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2023 7:31 PM

R106/R107 99% of Brit/Euro footballers that age are not yet rich or feted enough to garner privileges like that. Perhaps if you're Jude Bellingham, Martinelli or Pedri now, or Pele, Fabregas, Messi or Michael Owen back in the day--those are the only exceptions I can think of off the top of my head (source: 25 years of being a fan).

Almost no other 15-18 year old in football has that kind of clout outside of the football bubble, because there's a hierarchy in place specifically to prevent it. A lad won't get first callups to major international senior sides until he turns at least 18 or 19, and most fans who don't watch his teams or his junior league will not know who he is. The stat guys and the football-crazy might, and agents may be circling if he's that good, but to American celebrities he will be an unknown peon face in the crowd.

Callum, bless him, is wealthy and successful now, but simply not on that level and not since he was a minor. Yet he still felt entitled enough to breach C0VID lockdowns to fuck a model without getting fined or charged, funny how that works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2023 7:31 PM

^ Absolutely. Callum was a rising star in the Chelsea youth league, but in no way did he have any kind of connections that would put him in Epstein's vicinity.

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2023 7:35 PM

Is Hunter Biden on the list?

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2023 7:37 PM

The father of US Attorney General William Barr hired a young college dropout named Jeffrey E. Epstein to teach math at the Dalton School in the 1970s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2023 7:39 PM

Epstein was sheltering rich people's money. That Island was a tax shelter for rich people. That is how Epstein made so much money. These people were not having sex with underage girls they were doing tax evasion.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2023 7:41 PM

R128, then why is Ghislaine locked up?

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2023 7:44 PM

R127, the creepiest thing about Barr's dad are the books he wrote. You know that guy was up to some weird shit. And he was one of these hardcore converts who went from Judaism to Catholicism. I bet you weren't even allowed a bagel in his home. He probably made his family put the lox and cream cheese on communion wafers.

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2023 7:45 PM

Ghislaine was a fall guy for the entire operation. Some of it involved sex trafficking (none of these women were children, some were underage by certain US state laws) but I do think the majority of it was tax fraud and money laundering on a MAJOR scale.

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2023 7:46 PM

It's a fake list. A few basketball players were unknown highschoolers when this list was supposedly made.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2023 7:48 PM

His little black book had the names of both republicans and democrats and trump was on it that list. He was sheltering money.

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2023 7:48 PM

R131, 12 and 14 year old girls aren't kids?

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2023 7:49 PM

R131, plus, I remember there was a photo of partially clad little girl who looked to be about 6.

by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2023 7:49 PM

Nadine Dorries....

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2023 7:50 PM

There was a trio of 12 year old girls who were given to some old French guy as a birthday present.

by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2023 7:50 PM

Why is Hugo Chavez not on the list? Isn't he behind every conspiracy along with Soros?

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2023 7:53 PM

"In March 2022, Logan claimed without evidence that Charles Darwin was employed by the Rothschild family to create his theory of evolution"

Why would anyone believe anything this person says? She's going to get sued for this fake list, left and right

by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2023 7:54 PM

R134 The Epstein investigation concluded most girls were 14-18, no one under 14. The situation another person describes with the 12 year old triplets was the only one that was with girls as young as that age. And these were all either for Epstein himself or specific clients, he wasn’t throwing giant parties staffed by teen sex trafficking victims, which is what all the Q folk picture when they make these lists.

by Anonymousreply 140March 18, 2023 7:54 PM

Epstein orginal black was a list of phone numbers next to the names. I don't believe that most of them were ever on the island. They just register with the island as banking there or something I'm not sure how these LLCs work but they are tax write-offs and his island was one of them.

by Anonymousreply 141March 18, 2023 7:55 PM

Poor Lara. Even her agent fired her.

by Anonymousreply 142March 18, 2023 7:56 PM

The only 12yo I've heard of is the one Trump allegedly raped.

by Anonymousreply 143March 18, 2023 7:57 PM

I've seen this list before on Reddit, it's laughably partisan and fake.

Sanders is on the list but Trump is not? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 144March 18, 2023 7:58 PM

Go back to South Africa

by Anonymousreply 145March 18, 2023 7:59 PM

You mean in addition to Ivanka, R143?

by Anonymousreply 146March 18, 2023 7:59 PM

You know it can be both tax sheltering AND sex trafficking, right?

Epstein lasted as long as he did because he knew how to work the wealthy and elite. The more serious the crime, the more discreet you need to be, and that means being careful about who you let in that club.

So you might cast a wide net among the celebrity and political crowd about your tax sheltering operation, because that's an "acceptable" crime among those folks. But you're not letting it be widely known about the sex trafficking--that's reserved for those whom you have some certainty are accepting of it or maybe have enough to hide that you don't need to fear them.

For a lot of these people, he was a filthy rich man who could do them some financial favors and throw a good party. And they're not shy about the association BECAUSE they aren't hearing the horror stories. Or they are only hearing vague enough details that it's easy to brush off as harmless. Because he's discreet. So the ones who want in on the really dirty stuff trust him because they are confident it won't get out. It's like a criminal enterprise epistemic closure.

The depiction of the Fleur-de-Lis service in L.A. Confidential illustrated this well.

by Anonymousreply 147March 18, 2023 8:01 PM

^ Forgot to add, that's what so funny about some of these very young at-the-time up and coming sports stars being on the list. As if Epstein was going to trust some teen footballer or recently drafter NBA player to be discreet.

by Anonymousreply 148March 18, 2023 8:04 PM

It wasn't a luxury island. There were no hotels and only a couple of buildings on the island. Rich people wouldn't want to hang around a hot island with nothing on it. They never went. Epstein also was very generous about lending out his private jet.

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2023 8:11 PM

Ed Buck is on this list?

GMAFB. That old, meth murdering tweaker was nowhere near that island.

I also truly doubt most people on that list were there, either.

by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2023 9:19 PM

The whole Epstein story is just awful. One of the most disgusting episodes of abuse I have ever heard about.

But Lara Logan is mentally ill. I mean she's really off her rocker. I don't trust a thing she says.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote] Who or what are you arguing with

Wrong thread, dear.

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote] Who or what are you arguing with

People thinking this is an Epstein visitors list, tard.

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2023 9:39 PM

R122, Twitter slapped a warning on that tweet saying the list is fake.

by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2023 9:43 PM

I remember this woman. I had no idea she'd gone full-on conspiracy theorist.

I wonder whether she really believes this stuff or is it just to appeal to the Q loons.

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2023 10:10 PM

So everyone's supposed to accept this random list of names as fact, in the same way we're supposed to believe Trump's getting arrested on Tuesday because he said so?

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2023 11:11 PM

The list would be more believable if they didn't put on the names of, at the time, unknown high school kids. Can she be sued for this tweet by the people that are mentioned on the list?

by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2023 11:14 PM

Was there no passport office on this mystical magical island?

by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2023 11:17 PM

No Ezra Miller?.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2023 11:22 PM

"THAT'S where I went wrong!! I needed an ISLAND!!. Like the Lord of the Flies!!"----Jobless Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 160March 18, 2023 11:23 PM

No one should be surprised that the morons on the right believe this nonsense. These are the types of morons we're dealing with. Some guy posting a video saying he was paid to be a rioter on 1/6, but he can't say who and they ll just run with it. They don't even need these assholes to be under oath nor even reveal who supposedly paid them. It was "ANTIFA" and you see the comments full of stupid after stupid. Claims of "My pastor friend was there and it was peaceful, then he saw ANTIFA." Like there's a fucking ANTIFA race of people and you just know they're ANTIFA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 18, 2023 11:25 PM

"Well damn, who knew Laura Logan could be so triggering for political fangurls?? Go Laura!!!"

Any relation to Lara Logan, the right wing political hack?

You know, the topic of this thread?

Go troll!!

by Anonymousreply 162March 18, 2023 11:28 PM

There's something really off about Lara Logan.

But I can't put my finger on it?

by Anonymousreply 163March 18, 2023 11:29 PM

The list is real. I was diddled by Cyndi Lauper and I’m ready to share my story.

by Anonymousreply 164March 18, 2023 11:31 PM

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 165March 18, 2023 11:40 PM

They could put Living Saint Dolly Partons name on this list and the Right Wingers would fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 166March 18, 2023 11:40 PM

[quote] But I can't put my finger on it?

Believe me, you *don't* want to put your finger on it, R163.

by Anonymousreply 167March 18, 2023 11:42 PM

Shari Lewis & Lambchop

by Anonymousreply 168March 18, 2023 11:42 PM

Donovan Mitchell is a quite young star NBA player, was he even in the league when Epstein was arrested? Is there another famous Donovan Mitchell?

by Anonymousreply 169March 18, 2023 11:45 PM

No one will ever know the Epstein crap. It needs to be forgotten at this point because this is all we'll ever get from anyone; made up lists to target liberals. There's no victims coming forward, even though supposedly there were all these underage girls (like pedo shit), yet not a single one. Either they don't want to or they don't give a shit to say something.

That's thousands of little kids being sex trafficked right now these Republican idiots should be worried about, many in their own "Christian homes". Hell there's probably 12 yr olds being passed around in half the trailer parks right now, as I type this. This Epstein shit just seems like it's hit a wall at this point.

You know it's gotten that stupid when their orange god has a bunch of casual pictures with the guy but they won't include him, so what's the fucking point of it all?

by Anonymousreply 170March 18, 2023 11:59 PM

Interestingly, Donald Trump's name is not on that list. I can't believe he didn't visit Epstein's island. If so, that would make it an edited list in some way. Alan Dershowitz is not on it either. Wonder where she got the list.

I'd like to see those who visited the island vs those who just used the jet.

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2023 12:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2023 12:03 AM

R149 What are you talking about? It's a mansion on a private Caribbean island. That's precisely the draw. It's like spending the weekend at a rich person't remote beach house, but it's even more remote and even more beach. And if you're looking for sex parties with very young women, the more privacy the better.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2023 12:03 AM

LARA

is a

LYING

LOON

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2023 12:04 AM

R169, are seriously trying to validate that bullshit, you loon?

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2023 12:05 AM

To be fair, Epstein held scientific symposiums, parties, meetings, and probably a shit ton of shady money management/laundering meetings at the Island.

The people he knew were trash. New money, low down trash - Trump, Dershowitz, Dubin. Even Clinton, I'm sorry, but he's so sleazy. His original NYC property came from Bath and Bodyworks, for christs sake. Epstein was just such an operator and charlatan. He blackmailed everyone and embezzled and lied... but he was in a skanky pool. I think his ultimate goal of all of it was the 14/15/16 year old girls. A legit pedophile/fetishist monster. And the money and political influence was all necessary to feed the perversion.

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2023 12:15 AM

Where is Nipsy Russell’s name?

by Anonymousreply 177March 19, 2023 12:16 AM

[quote] Interestingly, Donald Trump's name is not on that list. I can't believe he didn't visit Epstein's island. If so, that would make it an edited list in some way. Alan Dershowitz is not on it either. Wonder where she got the list.

R171 Alan Dershowitz name is fourth on the list, but that doesn't mean it is real.

by Anonymousreply 178March 19, 2023 12:21 AM

That list comes from a huge list in Epstein's black book. it was a book of phone numbers. He was always trying to do favors for people and he knew a lot of business people who were very likely laundering money in one of those phony island money laundering operations that rich people get involved in. We will never know the true reason why he knew so many prominent people because the rich are always protected. Most people assume it was money laundering. Epstien and a few of his close buddies were pedos but all the people in his black book probably didn't even know what shit Epstein was involved with.

by Anonymousreply 179March 19, 2023 12:29 AM

[quote]Ghislaine was a fall guy for the entire operation.

Nonsense. Her own father was Mossad. She learned that you get close to the rich and powerful so you can use them when needed.

by Anonymousreply 180March 19, 2023 12:41 AM

R180 not just Mossad. There were always rumors Robert Maxwell was also a tool of the KGB.

by Anonymousreply 181March 19, 2023 1:01 AM

Is Ghislaine Maxwell gay?

by Anonymousreply 182March 19, 2023 1:07 AM

She's whatever's available.

by Anonymousreply 183March 19, 2023 1:08 AM

Jeffrey Jones is dead?

by Anonymousreply 184March 19, 2023 1:08 AM

Her sexuality is transactional.

by Anonymousreply 185March 19, 2023 1:40 AM

Jizzlane strikes me as a mostly lesbian type who deeply craves male approval above all.

by Anonymousreply 186March 19, 2023 1:41 AM

R179 Yes, the actual sex trafficking was probably limited to Epstein (who is the main one named as committing abuse/assault in most of the Jane Doe lawsuits along with Ghislaine) and his immediate associates, not the giant network of random people in the Black Book.

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2023 1:43 AM

BS correspondent Lara Logan apologized Friday and said the network was “wrong” for a “60 Minutes” report that raised questions about the Obama administration’s response to last year’s attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

The assault left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

“In this case, we were wrong. We made a mistake,” Logan said on “CBS This Morning.” “That’s disappointing for any journalist. It’s very disappointing for me.”

A primary source for the “60 Minutes” report on October 27 was a security contractor using the pseudonym “Morgan Jones,” later identified as Dylan Davies. Davies told CBS he was able to reach the Benghazi compound on the night of September 11, 2012, scale a wall and even fight off a militant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2023 2:23 AM

I didn't "visit" visit.

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2023 6:21 AM

Didn't know Ghislaine Maxwell is married to a man. You learn new things every day

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2023 12:54 PM

R190, they got a divorce:

Ghislaine Maxwell to use divorce settlement to pay for appeal: report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 19, 2023 1:43 PM

Is Logan the journo who was sexually assaulted by a mob in Africa, or is that someone else? God, that was a horrific story.

Another story I will never forget is the one guy/journo, who was killed by a car bomb in his Benz, right here in the United States. That was insane.

I bring these cases up because I want to remind everyone here without an agenda about something:

Journalists are the 4th Estate. The ones who tell the truth are the most important ones in the contract that makes up the 4th Estate. They are increasingly coming under fire, & will be hung up to dry again when the election cycle goes full boar after the primary.

Don’t allow the sullied reputation of one, affect the solid reputations of others.

On a daily basis, they’re a journalists being arrested, imprisoned, tortured & killed, because they do their jobs when speaking TRUTH to power.

All we have to do is reference Jamal Khoshoggi, in order to remember how those in power are easily threatened by the truth, and choose the easier, softer way, by committing murder, rather than committing to, and executing meaningful change.

The press is not the enemy. Lies are the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2023 3:43 PM

R192 Two things:

1. Yes, Lara Logan is the journalist who was brutally assaulted in North Africa. A true horror story.

2. It is possible to be victimized and to be an irresponsible, batshit crazy, dangerous lunatic, and Lara Logan is that.

Yes, as a journalist she put herself in harm's way and that is ostensibly courageous.

But just because she put herself in harm's way, that doesn't imply she is noble or beyond reproach.

Did you read any of the material above about how reckless she has been journalistically, how biased she is, and how completely out of touch with reality she is? She literally told her audience that the evil Jewish Rothschild family started the US Civil War, orchestrated the murders of Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy, and paid off Charles Darwin to invent what she believes is the false theory of evolution.

Your post suggests that there's some correlative relationship between her having been attacked and therefore being a noble member of the Fourth Estate who should not be criticized for her abundant wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2023 3:49 PM

R193, reread R192's post:

The press is not the enemy. Lies are the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 194March 19, 2023 3:54 PM

Bey And JayZ will get by. You all know why.

by Anonymousreply 195March 19, 2023 3:56 PM

R193, agreed.

Which is why I wrote, “Don’t allow the sullied reputation of one, affect the solid reputations of others”.

by Anonymousreply 196March 19, 2023 3:57 PM

And Lara Logan is a liar.

And Lara Logan has really impressive journalistic credentials, which does demand some questions be asked of journalistic organizations.

CBS News made her chief foreign affairs correspondent and a 60 Minutes contributor, giving her a huge platform through which to disseminate lies and into which she embedded her political agenda. She also worked for Fox/SKY, CBS News, ABC News, NBC, and the European Broadcasting Union, and CNN.

How did someone who is so politically biased and so unhinged from reality become so successful across most major broadcast news organizations?

by Anonymousreply 197March 19, 2023 4:00 PM

Me suckee suckee

by Anonymousreply 198March 19, 2023 4:12 PM

R197, I’m not making any excuses for Logan, but I’d like to offer an explanation:

After what happened to her in N. Africa, chances are that she is still suffering from major PTSD, and has gone off the beam.

While I never had a situation such as her assault, I REGRETTABLY spent 5+ years with my mom & her husband, not too long ago.

They’re both dysfunctional AF, & it changed me. I’m very aware of the PTSD which remains, as a result of being subjected to verbal abuse on an almost daily basis, along with some really awful psychological and emotional trauma that was directed my way by both of them. They were both REALLY fucked up, difference being that my mom was blatant about her abuse towards me, while my stepfather was a very scary manipulator, whom o eventually had to learn to get in front of psychologically, in order to protect myself from the BS aimed me continuously.

I’m still suffering from some of the ways I was so poorly treated, by my mom, who is a very sick woman, & by a man I loved and trusted as my own father, & turned out to be a complete fabrication, & was not who he pretended to be, for many, many years.

Being fooled & tricked like that, fucked me up. So I can only imagine what Lara Logan is dealing with.

The difference between she and myself, is that I will not allowed myself to be swallowed up into an authoritarian/strong man/protector mindset, in order to feel safe again. She, obviously has.

Healing from trauma isn’t easy. There’s zero excuse for telling blatant lies on air, but please understand, this is a VERY scared woman, who is attempting to take back control, & unfortunately, fell into the pathways of misinformation in order to regain her footing.

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2023 4:17 PM

R192, you know a name you never hear from journalists who "care" so much about integrity? Shireen Abu Akleh. No doubt if she were an American citizen of Ukrainian descent killed by Russia, you'd hear it all of the time. But per usual, Israel can kill with impunity and then lie and claim that they didn't kill her. It's no longer so easy for them to lie when people have sources other than MSM.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2023 5:09 PM

The gang rape on Lara Logan occurred in Cairo by demonstrators celebrating Obama and Hillary's favorite Arab Spring target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2023 5:19 PM

R199 I don't understand how surviving an unimaginably horrific gang rape would make a person a demented Donald Trump ally and QAnon-nonsense propagandist. Again, great sympathy for the attack, but it's not an excuse or a sound explanation for her insane and harmful beliefs.

From major broadcast news journalist to believing an evil Jewish mystical family that has controlled United States politics since the Civil War and personally underwrote the false theory of evolution is just a completely crazy transition that can't be explained away by saying she adheres to an "authoritarian mindset" as a trauma response.

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2023 5:19 PM

where’s Dershowitz?

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2023 5:19 PM

The producers of this show are ultimately responsible for looking the other way and allowing an inferior product to be aired.

Too busy looking at her tits to see her for the fraud she is.

by Anonymousreply 204March 19, 2023 5:19 PM

I just watched this and it is horrific. Beyond my worst nightmares.

IMO, this makes her attempts to politicize the Epstein abuses even worse. She should know better than to exploit things like this that have been done to women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 19, 2023 5:34 PM

Cuckoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Correction: Lara is the journalist who claims she was assaulted in Egypt.

No witnesses. Can’t say she wasn’t assaulted but her credibility is not great.

by Anonymousreply 208March 19, 2023 5:59 PM

It’s absolutely not true or fact based. There’s a lot of cover for her to say she’s being canceled by both sides, but it still has not one shred of credibility.

by Anonymousreply 209March 19, 2023 6:13 PM

[quote]A primary source for the “60 Minutes” report on October 27 was a security contractor using the pseudonym “Morgan Jones,”

She must've been fucking him and got dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 210March 19, 2023 6:18 PM

R208 What are you talking about? Look at the video linked to R205. No witnesses? She was giving a live news report in the middle of a crowd in Egypt. The camera battery died and one of the people hired to protect her heard Egyptian men around them say "take her pants off." He tried to hurry her to their car, but the men started attacking her right there. The cameraman was there, the producer was there, and two men who were hired to be her drivers/bodyguards were there. The mob physically ripped her away from them, took off her clothes and assaulted her "front and back" with their hands, causing internal tears. They dragged her several blocks until they came to a fence were Egyptian women were camped out, and one of them threw herself on top of Logan--who was naked and torn up--and then other women and men joined in protecting her.

It happened in front of many witnesses. Why are you saying there were no witnesses?

by Anonymousreply 211March 19, 2023 6:20 PM

R211, pay no mind. This is how people try get their points across these days. Instead of pointing out the lies she actually told they say that everything about her is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 212March 19, 2023 6:23 PM

Reading through these comments & finding it hilarious the amount of people who are under the assumption that there are any differences between Republican & Democrat elite once they're behind closed doors. At that level there's only one playground & they all ride the same teeter-totter.

by Anonymousreply 213March 19, 2023 6:28 PM

Go fuck yourself, bothsider.

by Anonymousreply 214March 19, 2023 6:29 PM

[quote] From major broadcast news journalist to believing an evil Jewish mystical family that has controlled United States politics since the Civil War and personally underwrote the false theory of evolution is just a completely crazy transition that can't be explained away by saying she adheres to an "authoritarian mindset" as a trauma response.

While not *quite* as crazy as Logan, Maria Bartiromo fits this category as well -- going from respected broadcast financial journalist to right-wing loon peddling election fraud bullshit. Both of them were once considered news babes. Logan was the hot foreign correspondent, and Bartiromo was the "Money Honey." Their good looks no doubt aided their rise to the top and probably made it easy to overlook some of their journalistic shortcomings and crazy ideas.

by Anonymousreply 215March 19, 2023 6:32 PM

Yes, R215, I think Bartiromo is equally crazy.

And it's equally shocking. When I was young, I used to watch her on one of the network morning shows report on finance and she seemed really well put together and I liked her energy.

You really never know who someone is unless you know them. There are so many fucking lunatics in positions of influence.

by Anonymousreply 216March 19, 2023 6:35 PM

Great point, R213.

by Anonymousreply 217March 19, 2023 6:36 PM

shockingly the money honey has been outed as a brain dead gullible trumper.

by Anonymousreply 218March 19, 2023 6:37 PM

Notice Trump is not on the list...He and Epstein go way back...to the days of John Casablanca. Remember, Trump Model Management trafficked in underage Eastern European girls for years...at the same time he and Trump were buddy buddy.

by Anonymousreply 219March 19, 2023 6:40 PM

[quote] “There were also all these lies about the emergency authorization,” Bartiromo said. “They needed the emergency authorization to get the vaccines down everybody’s throats, but in order to do that, they had to prove there was nothing else on the market that could actually treat COVID. We all know ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine were effective, weren’t they?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220March 19, 2023 6:40 PM

Lara Logan of Fox News. Do the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 221March 19, 2023 6:45 PM

Hey- Covid can totally fuck people's brains up. Don't discount that. And the right wingers are less likely to be vaxxed and masked, more likely to have long term cognitive effects---

It can basically trigger schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 222March 19, 2023 7:11 PM

[quote]shockingly the money honey has been outed as a brain dead gullible trumper.

Meh, not to anyone who grew up in the same neighborhood as her. She's typical of her ilk.

by Anonymousreply 223March 19, 2023 7:32 PM

I know three people on that list. One of 'em, who was beloved, died before Christmas telling me it's an old list; given his other high-viz roles, one of them who is not beloved should have been a lot smarter than to be on the list; and one was the President of Colombia.

Hard to think of any of them as whoremasters, but there you are: guilt by association.

by Anonymousreply 224March 19, 2023 7:59 PM

You also have to remember that Epstein "loaned" his planes to various causes and charities. Its part of how he gained access to the inner circles.

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2023 8:02 PM

[r73] the phack is isn't. it most certainly is.

by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2023 8:15 PM

Can she be sued by the people on the list, if it's fake?

by Anonymousreply 227March 20, 2023 1:29 PM

Why in the world would anyone trust a list of people ALPHABETIZED BY FIRST NAME?

That is a sign of insanity.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 228March 20, 2023 1:49 PM

Jeffrey Epstein was a ‘Terrific Guy'

by Anonymousreply 229March 20, 2023 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!