Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brown U Student Shares His Story Of Sexual Assault

It's kind of lame that he's quite vague about what this person did to him. He just says he touched me in places I did not want to be touched.

He appears in the video but is still too embarrassed to say what happened. Which makes this video less effective for other victims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 12:26 AM

I'm going to sound like an asshole but I think we've gone from one ridiculous cultural extreme to another. The old school shut up and don't speak of it was bad but this whole mentality of everyone who has their ass grabbed is a national hero narrative is absurd and neurotic.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 4:26 PM

Somebody tell that kween that you can't rape the willing.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 4:26 PM

[quote] Brown U Student Shares His Story Of Sexual Assault

He touched me on my Brown O.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 4:28 PM

It is great shame for a straight man to be touched by another man R1.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 4:30 PM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 4:35 PM

R4 In what universe is this kween straight???

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 4:35 PM

What does he want now? A trophy?

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 4:38 PM

THIS STORY IS FROM 8 YEARS AGO.

And was discussed at that time. 8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

8 YEARS AGO.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 4:41 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 4:45 PM

My mother told me never to let a boy touch me "you know where."

And she spelled "where."

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 4:50 PM

His theme song...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 4:56 PM

getcha hands off her

getcha hand off her

getcha hands off her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:03 PM

Has anyone checked on R8?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 5:19 PM

Has anyone checked on R13 and the crypt dwelling OP, frozen in time on ancient open links on their desktop Gateway SX?

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 5:49 PM

He's about as believable as that pair in Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 6:00 PM

OP why did you post this ? It's old news.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 6:13 PM

R16- I did not know it was old news when it appeared at my YouTube home page today. I posted it because I thought that people on the datalounge would find the story somewhat amusing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 11:06 PM

OP is disappointed because he wanted to wank to the story.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 12:15 AM

And we did find it amusing.... in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 12:20 AM

When I went to Brown in the late 80s there were zero vibes of predatory sex. Doesn't seem like a school that attracts pervy rapists of any orientation or gender. But I'm wrong of course. This one linked seems to be a he said she said situation where the outside investigator - but still NOT police - was biased in the female complainant. Because women must be believed.

I don't know why the university committees and these independent investigations are even tolerated. if there is an assault, go to the town police and let real cops and justice have their say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!