Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

They're going after these guys on Tik Tok and IG

Curious what everyone thinks. I think she may have started it because they're gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2023 3:20 PM

George Brown University responded on TikTok

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 4:16 PM

I’m just here for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 4:22 PM

Anything for 'views and clicks'

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 4:23 PM

Linky stinky for me but is this about the trainer who is apparently anti-T?

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 4:29 PM

R4 Link worked fine for me, and no it's not.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 4:35 PM

the guy calling them out got banned on twitter. Allegedly giving out where they live.

The replies are focusing specifically on their race and perceived sexuality, and they're hoping to see them essentially drawn and quartered. . . a few wonder if there's public security cameras because the girl in question makes regular outrage vids that conveniently never show the beginning but only the aftermath. . She or tiktok deleted her tiktok account...

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 4:54 PM

This seems fake like a social operation to pit Asians against gays.

I don’t trust these minority wars. They seem fake and trumped up. Who does this division serve?

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 4:58 PM

r7 well, she does id as sapiosexual and demisexual.

but I'd wager, much of this is because in the far left quadrant, they've taken up radical feminism notions that gays are model minorities, therefore evil capitalists at root of everything wrong in society and especially when they refuse to appear as a minstrel gay; i.e. bad drag, beards, makeup, hairy backs and backless gowns.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 5:03 PM

from what I gather, all this started because he called her a benign japanese slang, that she was "cute"

she got offended because he shouldn't say that on the street and he was culturally appropriating, so it was a slur because he was catcalling (??? with her socials all mysteriously deleted (not just private but actually removed) ... I only have caches to rely on. It seems like she got offended at something he said in passing, then he got offended for being called out in the way that she did, and they both got into a hysterical badgering... but since he has a penis, he's culpable.)

It reminds me of that indian journalist who claimed a man sexually assaulted her because when she asked for his name, he said he was hugh mungus.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 5:10 PM

R8 needs a break from the internet.

None of that is true in real life.

What a depraved post that makes more sense coming from a troll farm in Maldovia.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 5:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 5:12 PM

Fake. They probably elbowed her on a busy street and she turned it in to some big deal. Lots of women think they own the sidewalk and men should walk in the gutter to let them pass. Female entitlement is probably the only issue here.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:17 PM

If someone starts filming you in the public, your response should always be to get away from them as quickly as possible. Nothing good comes from engaging. The internet does not care about context.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 5:27 PM

the link does not work, can anyone please summarise the story here

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 5:33 PM

[quote]can anyone please summarise the story here

Video starts mid-confrontation, where an Asian woman is accusing two white (probably gay) men of bumping into her in the street. She also says they called her a slur. The men deny it, as the woman continues to film. One of the men eventually grabs at her phone.

This is all interspersed with a "name and shame" TikTok warrior commenting on the video. At the end, he posts the men's social media accounts and places of employment, an act commonly referred to as "doxxing."

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 5:40 PM

The right wing is trying to pick off the more unstable Asians as well as black males who are gunned up on YouTube conspiracies and Latinos through Facebook sponsored content.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 5:42 PM

is there anyway to verify the name calling incident

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 5:44 PM

A lot of the new right wing YouTube radicalization sites are trying to make Mark Zuckerburg some sort of cult hero/champion of the common man/bold leader who “gets it”.

Good god is this stuff is toxic. Very slick and well produced stuff. It’s very convincing especially if you are not educated or have nothing to put it up against.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 5:45 PM

People like Bill Maher are getting influenced by this faux grievance scam or are at least capitalizing on it.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 5:46 PM

Canadians; who cares?

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 5:47 PM

try this link not google "thatdaneshguy" on Tik Tok "Ben and Jerry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 6:58 PM

r17 no, but her supporters agree that white people shouldn't be using japanese slang, well, social media supporters say "wyt" and launch into tirades about the evil gays.

(no one brings up that she's vietmanese.. that angle I could at least understand. but rest of this is like circa 2015 sjw craziness. .. she was cosplaying, passing by he said she was cute and it's been claimed everything from sexism to racism.... allegedly, she has other videos of things happening to her but her account was really small and mundane. she seems to be an identity frau that claims to be +++++ bisexual but that's exceptially girly, except she occasionally likes dressing up as anime gay dudes. see the history of homophobia among fujoshi. Now those two have a history of being bitchy, but largely, it seems to be an instance of just being white vs a nutter. If you talk to them, you're fucked, if you ignore them, you're fucked. So, better to just lock yourself in your office and bitch on the dl.)

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 12:54 AM

Please do not bother use with your drippy and juvenile social media spam, teenybopper OP.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 12:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 1:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 1:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 1:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 1:10 AM

they don';t care about the victim, they're just happy it was white gays, so they could bitch about their evilness. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 1:15 AM

[quote]George Brown University responded on TikTok

At least it wasn't us for a change.

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2023 3:58 AM

Who is "they?"

by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2023 4:05 AM

OP to hell with posting TikTok shit on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2023 5:07 AM

r31, why do Republicans like you hate TikTok so much?

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2023 5:17 AM

does anyone have nothing to do other than attack people. If they attacked her unprovoked, they should be fired. Why the fuck did he even tried to grabbed her phone, that made him look extreme aggressive

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2023 6:39 AM

The Satie music playing is a nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2023 6:50 AM

R31 OP here. I intially saw on another site. The comments were especially nasty towards the two guys and it made me irate. I felt she preyed on these two guys because they were gay. I was seriously wondering if I was reading it wrong so it posted here with a desire for real conversation. Unfortunately, it upset your fragile sensibilities and for that I'm sorry.

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2023 1:00 PM

more satie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 1:07 PM

Did she maybe do this [bold]because[/bold] they were gay?

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 1:07 PM

Op, without know exactly what happened before the video, how is one supposed to support the guy, the video of him grabbing her phone also does not help

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 1:43 PM

OP here. R38 you're right but I just had a gut reaction to the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2023 12:34 AM

r30 the social justice collective that empower Danesh in his public mobbing; the man that uses his platform to go after his exes, has an obsession with women that claim to be stalked - the main story seems to surround a woman that claimed she was being stalked by one of his friends, a convicted sex offender, and then there's his harassment of anyone that has tried to clarify events, even some of the alleged victims. He's a grifter in the same vein as Candace Owens, save he went from the right to the left for his grift. He likens himself as a sjw version of Libs of Tiktok. Like a good showman, he sprinkles in enough of the extremists that it gives him authority when he target anyone else. It isn't just him, though, there's two others that form this lynch mob. The other two are more known as 4-chan trolls, though.

by Anonymousreply 40March 23, 2023 2:57 PM

As soon as he tried to grab her phone he was fucked.

by Anonymousreply 41March 23, 2023 3:16 PM

Walk away. Walk away. Walk away. If you are being provoked deliberately, at the very least, use your phone to record as well. I have no idea what went down before the recording started, but yes, as soon as as you grab the phone you look like the instigator.

by Anonymousreply 42March 23, 2023 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!