Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Kate Looks Beautiful in Dark Teal! Let's Play Paper Dolls!

Why not share pictures of celebrities in their best colors? Ready set go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 8:29 PM

This game is too complicated. I'm going back to chaturbate.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 10:51 AM

Diana was very pretty but Kate is really beautiful. I guess it was because Diana seemed so sad and had an unhappy marriage that the public (and I mean the whole world) loved her. But Kate seems every bit as kind and even more beautiful. I wonder if she'll ever have the legacy that Diana did.

Maybe it'll go to Meghan.

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 10:54 AM

Kate is not "really beautiful". She is pretty, rich, extremely thin, and impeccably turned out. Diana started with pulpy features but she grew eventually to be a beautiful woman, with nothing Barbie and super calculated about it. She had strong features but from her 30s everything started to come together beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 11:02 AM

Near perfect - Nicole in chartreuse! Hard to pull off on most people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 11:02 AM

Meghan in purple!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 11:06 AM

This was her prefect look. Hair UP. Eyes artfully made up. Average characterless nose covered up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 11:06 AM

Sometimes celebrities (and their stylists) get it just right. I get an 'ahhh feeling' when somebody nails it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 11:11 AM

Ms. Lindsay in champagne Versace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 11:20 AM

Ms. Whitney in frosty pastel blue. (She was so beautiful.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 11:30 AM

I love a woman in teal.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Princess Diana in white and dusty rose two-tone dress! God rest her soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 11:40 AM

Julia Roberts in extreme red!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 11:43 AM

r6, that would be my choice, too, however, since that pic was released, I have had one quibble with what Kate has on.

The totality of the hat netting, earrings, mask, triple strand pearls with a diamond centerpiece, and the subtle, yet large shoulder bow of the dress, put it just a quark into too much.

I've scrutinized that pic like it was a frame of the Zapruder film and identified the culprit as the diamond centerpiece between the pearls of the necklace.

Take that away? As perfect as perfect can be.

Of course, it's telling of Kate's impeccable restraint that I had to put effort into putting my finger on what it was.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 12:06 PM

That’s a killer photo of Kate at r6.

Kidman in the chartreuse Dior, it is the best thing she’s ever worn.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 12:24 PM

Will Princess Kate let herself have a woman's body. The hips for example? I think this is what the world expects as a component of a "beautiful woman". Ironic that it took Diana years to be comfortable with such curves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 12:35 PM

Chicest bird of 1943.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!