Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You know what, I like Joe.

Biden that is.

I don’t know when DL became so right wing. It of course doesn’t need to be an echo chamber, and I have a few opinions that are right of center.

But I am starting to see more Pro Trump shit on this site than Pro Biden. It seems like the Democratic voices on this site are pushing are left loons.

I like Joe Biden. I voted for him. And, I will again. Can we get some Biden love on DL to support the man?

by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2023 11:26 PM

Go mighty Joe!

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 8:58 AM

He is a gods president. He can get anything done. He needs 4 more years.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 8:58 AM

R2 Yes. I am sick of people saying he is too old. Okay, yes, he is too old. But if he does unfortunately and unlikely pass away while in office, Harris would be fine.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 9:01 AM

*good

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 9:03 AM

People live to be 90 or 100 now when they are healthy like Joe plus he has the angels on his side. He is a good and decent man.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 9:04 AM

Even Bill Maher defended Biden's age. He said in other cultures, they left ruling to the Elders who turned out to be old wise men. Age with wisdom is respected in every place else except here.

But will he survive four extra more years? That's the problem and why we need a strong VP.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 9:11 AM

we can do big things with the house back. He did a lot in his first two years but the house will block him now as they did Obama.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 9:15 AM

How bold.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 9:23 AM

You fags always like the daddies, don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 9:28 AM

I like him too. He is a human being.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 10:33 AM

[quote]I am starting to see more Pro Trump shit on this site than Pro Biden

Starting to? The pro-Trump shit started in 2015 and got really bad in 2016. I don't have old threads anymore to refresh my memory, but back then I'm pretty sure we were dealing with Milo and a handful of fans that he brought here, AYB spending hours on here every day as a "concerned American Democrat" while using British spellings, and D*vida with her "Hillbottom" spam that was so bad the word was banned for a while.

Personally I think it's actually a little better now in 2023 than it was in 2016.

That's not to say it's great. On the weekends, it's especially rancid around here. I think it's because the old, long-time trolls still post on weekends and in overnight hours because they're avoiding the moderator.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 10:40 AM

Biden is old but he's got a strong team and he knows what he's doing, and he has actually achieved quite a bit despite a lot of uphill battles.

I think people also really appreciate someone who speaks his mind and gets a little saucy sometimes, without being Trump "gimme two desserts and Imma threaten nuclear war on Twitter this evening for fun, again" levels of stupid and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 10:43 AM

Do you also like your money vaporizing since his election ?

Overall prices have jumped 15 percent since president was sworn in.

Under Jimmy Carter it was just slightly worse, but Joe still has time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 10:52 AM

It is indeed sad that out of 338 million people, the only viable Presidential candidate is an addled 82 year old.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 10:57 AM

The inflation is corporate greed. Which is untouchable in American culture. What is Biden supposed to do about that?

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 10:58 AM

R13 This is a pro Joe thread. If you want to peddle your Trump shit go to another one.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 11:37 AM

I like him and I like Jill as well. (When did it become OK to call the POYUS & FLOTUS by their first names?) I just feel bad that a man who could really help this country get over all its problems is really overseeing this country falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 11:45 AM

R13, funny thing, prices have jumped everywhere in the world post Covid.

Please explain to us how Biden is responsible for price increases in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 11:45 AM

^^POTUS, of course.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 11:46 AM

Eggs are back to under 2 bucks now, thanks Joe!

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 11:47 AM

The block function works. Conservative and Republican is one thing, but magats are useless without exception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 11:52 AM

It has taken an enormous amount of diplomatic good faith to build the coalition that is fighting Russia. Both Biden and Harris have done tremendous work in that arena. For that, I am eternally grateful.

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 11:55 AM

R17 It just depends on the POTUS. I think Biden has cultivated a everyman image, so it doesn’t feel weird calling him Joe. I wouldn’t ever call him that in real life however.

FLOTUSes (FLOUTi?) have usually been first name since at least Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 11:56 AM

R13, I bought my home in 1987 with a 14.5% mortgage. I bought as much of a house as I could afford. Today, after three re-fis, my home is owned free and clear and valued at $700k. Inflation has to be endured as it always goes away after the economy finds a new equilibrium.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 11:56 AM

Previous floutus was a streetwalker from eastern Europe.

Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2023 12:00 PM

R25- That filthy old whore destroyed our Rose Garden.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2023 12:03 PM

I think he's a good guy and understands the middle class in middle America pretty well. And let's face it anyone would have been an improvement on the mental patient that went before him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2023 12:20 PM

R27- I do not believe we can comprehend the absolute wreckage that he had to deal with going into his term. Trump gutted and corrupted the justice departments, IRS, EPA, education, all of them. This administration has to fill those positions, weed out the mafia things that he installed. We owe that man our gratitude and loyalty. I honestly can not imagine what condition that degenerate family left the WH in.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2023 12:27 PM

He’s an idiot, Kamala’s an idiot, Trumps an Idiot. Politicians in general are idiots. They’re self absorbed and pander to a whomever will give them what they need to succeed. Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 1:03 PM

R29- There is absolutely no comparison between Biden and that ignorant, bloated pig. Trump is a traitor to his country .

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2023 1:20 PM

Fuck no.

Joe is enabling an atrocity.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2023 1:25 PM

With friends like Joe, who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2023 1:26 PM

R31- Biden is cleaning up the mess left by an atrocity- trump.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2023 1:27 PM

I will vote for him again. I don’t support the hate speech of the far right that thinks egalitarianism is a bad thing. But I would prefer if he weren’t the candidate, because I think if he is personally vulnerable to corruption charges, it could leave Democrats open to attack ads that hit hard. Plus, if any of those corruption charges hold weight, I would rather have a different candidate who is less corrupt. With over 300 million people in the United States and more than half Democrats, it should be easy to find someone else. I wish campaigning were an issues only thing, not tied to emotions, distortions, and tv attack ads.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2023 1:31 PM

This election isn't about republicans vs Democrats. It about keeping democracy or becoming a fascist dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2023 1:34 PM

You know what I like, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2023 1:34 PM

What is this shit?

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2023 1:41 PM

Hardly, r33.

He wants to lock up incarcerated women with dangerous men, inevitably torturing said women.

They are now distributing condoms in women’s prisons now that men are being locked up with women.

The only thing crueler than impregnating female prisoners who then must give up their babies upon giving birth is drugging & cutting off the reproductive organs of children.

This is Joe’s America. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2023 1:43 PM

R38- Projection, projection, projection. That is all you trolls have. Up is down , down is up. Russian trolls, China trolls, and lies, lies, lies. That is trump's fascist world you just described. Lies, lies, lies, projection. Tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2023 2:07 PM

Smart people: please note that nowhere in r39’s tantrum is refutation that Joe Biden will imprison men with women.

He wants to violate women’s human rights. He wants to enable violence against women & children. He wants to genocide homosexuality.

Prove me wrong. Oh, you can’t. Ok. So just name call, attack, bully, smear, slur & insult. It’s all you’ve got.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2023 2:15 PM

Go back to the *Sanders signs Arkansas trans care malpractice bill into law* thread, r38/r40 ...we don't need you stinking this one up too. Go clutch your pearls somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2023 2:27 PM

R40- Syfu troll. Your guy put babies in cages. I dgaf about the mentally ill attention seeking trans as long as children are not having their genitals mutilated. Your side has taken women's reproductive rights away and is giving DEATH sentences to them. Your side is taking away our right to vote. Your side is a fascist dictatorship and buddies up to the most violent dictators on this planet. Your fucking side sold classified secrets to our enemies for a fucking buck. So fuck you. You can try all you like to compare these degenerate traitors to democrats but you only make yourself look ignorant doing it.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2023 2:34 PM

Long live Mighty Joe!

by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2023 2:39 PM

Joe makes me happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2023 2:43 PM

R38, what the posts of the far right have shown me on here is that they think egalitarianism itself is a bad thing. On that grounds, why would you bother to defend anyone at all, women in prison or anyone else, if might makes right? You’re setting up a world in which a murderous robot with machine guns for hands would be the human ideal, as long as it were good at math.

I think medical institutions are corrupt, but most of the same corruption would continue regardless of which political party had power - it would just take on new directions and probably harmful ones in their own way. They tend to be hierarchical structures where views that challenge the status quo aren’t accepted. The corporate influences of insurance companies on doctors prevent challenges to the status quo too, since doctors will usually mostly provide services that insurance companies are willing to reimburse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2023 2:45 PM

R38/R40 "He wants to violate women’s human rights. He wants to enable violence against women & children. He wants to genocide homosexuality."

Are you insane? No, wait, you wouldn't know it if you were. Take your trash talk to Truth Social.

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2023 2:48 PM

I think joes second term could be strong for leftists because he doesn't have to prove anything plus he's got little to loose by not catering to the pukes. He is a good administrator and he knows how the sausage is made in Washington. Sure he's a bit more establishment friendly than I would prefer but he's lightyears better than any Repuke alternative out there.He has a strong grip on the fact that politics is the art of the possible.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2023 2:54 PM

Giving Hillary the nomination, and Joe Biden's decision not to run in 2016 resulted in Trump's win. She would have been an eminent President, but the many years of press hatred, the association with Bill Clinton, and the misogyny defeated her along with the help of Comey. Joe would have beaten Trump soundly, and we would have been spared so much.

Joe's age will not deter me from voting for him again. He has an excellent team, and he has achieved much despite congress' obstruction. I think Kamala has been up to the tasks given her. My feeling is that the admin keeps her low key due to the racism and misogyny that boils up at her whenever she is front and center She is a much much more effective VP than Pence.

Despite his looming legal battles and outright mental loonacy, Trump will be the GOP nominee. Joe beat him once, Joe will do it again.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2023 2:55 PM

R48- What you just said reminded me of a comment that Mary Trump made some months after the election. She said Trump would never run again because of his fear of losing again and I believe 5he same.

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2023 2:59 PM

R49- I believed the same.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2023 3:02 PM

Biden has put good effort into fulfilling every election promise he made. He wasn't my personal favorite Dem candidate, but he was the only one who could win. And his results have won me over.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2023 3:05 PM

R51- I really admire him as well as being grateful to him. Not many honest people would have taken on what he has. What he has had to endure with the attacks on his son. If you remember, Biden wasn't able to actually campaign because of the threats to his safety. My opinion is that he sincerely cares about his country and democracy and is doing his best to save it.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2023 3:15 PM

Biden is — so far — the most consequential president since FDR. Look at the mess that he inherited: a country in a pandemic that didn't just lack leadership but a crime family at the helm who attempted to and did use the panic for financial gain; a world in turmoil with anti-democratic forces aligned unlike any time since WWII; corruption from top to bottom with a bent toward authoritarian dictators; an economy in free-fall with the single largest decline in jobs, ever; and an outgoing administration that not only attempted a coup but refused to work with the incoming administration, even down to the small details like authorizing Federal transition expenditures so that incoming officials could simply have offices in which to work; and sabotage of national interests in an effort to cause long-lasting problems for the new administration.

After spending the campaign season promising a vaccine, it became apparent once the vaccine was imminent that Trump had done absolutely no planning to get the vaccines distributed and actually in American arms. This was a situation that demanded the full power and resources of the Federal government in the unique position to quickly accomplish a logistical feat without parallel. Trump had from March of 2020 to begin the planning for vaccine distribution, building the network required to get it done the moment the vaccines received emergency approval, and all he did was bitch about drinking bleach, shoving lightbulbs up your ass, and engage in conspiracy theories about the origins of the virus.

And the thing is I could go on and on with the problems Trump created and dumped in Biden's lap for which Joe gets no credit for simply solving. What is astounding is that the country just expects that the Republicans will fuck everything up and the Democrats will, once again, swoop in and fix the mess. And when the Democrats do, the people get pissed off that the Republican mess wasn't cleaned up faster, and by the way, all of the problems that have festered for decades haven't been solved, too, as though one president can fix all of the misdeeds of the last 3 Republican administrations.

Nevertheless, with one hand tied behind his back with the slimmest of Congressional majorities in the history of the nation, Biden has achieved more than either of the Bushes, Reagan, Clinton and possibly even Obama (although healthcare reform was a big fucking deal, as Biden said himself) combined. We're finally out of Afghanistan and Iraq. The country is producing more energy domestically than at any time in history. Despite a tech sector and our oligarch class that seems hell-bent on forcing us into a recession, the economy continues to over perform. Yes, there are problems that we face, but Biden is handling them with a steady hand and reassuring demeanor. Just look at how he brilliantly dealt with the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank, and now, First Republic [italic]without spending a penny of taxpayer money[/italic] .

Thank God for Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2023 3:34 PM

R53- Word for word, excellent post.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2023 3:40 PM

Not a progressive, don’t support or vote for “progressive” candidates, love Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2023 3:41 PM

It is annoying that every time anyone mentions that Joe is supporting the trans stuff you deflect and bring up Trumps atrocities. I know it’s tough for your tiny brain to understand but both things can be true at once! I actually think Joe has done as good of a job as he can. But he like the rest of the dems is beholden to the drug companies so that’s why he supports this trans crap. I’d still vote for him, but let’s not pretend this shit isn’t heinous.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2023 4:02 PM

I agree, r46, that is insane that Joe wants to imprison men with women as well as drug & mutilate children. But here we are.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2023 4:02 PM

Oh bless your pathetic excuse of a heart, r56. Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2023 4:08 PM

Lol and the nazi anti-trans trolls try to normalize their behaviour by trying to subtly link their right wing hatred to Democrats. Tiresome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2023 4:09 PM

Not one of you can defend this trans shit so you deflect “right wing right wing!” Like a toddler. Shut the fuck up already or learn to actually argue.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2023 4:13 PM

They can’t defend T, r60, because it’s indefensible.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2023 4:16 PM

Anyway. I agree R53. I think it’s really odd that Obama didn’t want him to run and was fairly luke warm with his support. I wonder what went on between closed doors. I also wonder if Joe resents him at all for that.

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2023 4:21 PM

[quote] I don’t know when DL became so right wing.

Prior to 2015, DL was snarky but also not evil, it was very gay, very liberal, very funny, very obsessed about Old Hollywood.

In 2015, just when the "alt-right" term was coined, Breitbart became a household name overnight, Milo Yiannopoulos evidently posted himself to this site about himself and about other of his pet Nazi topics, and that seems to have opened up the same Pandora's box here that Trump's nastiness did across the country, given people with latent bigotry an excuse to feel entitled about living out the very worst versions of their psyches.

The site was diminished through the election of Trump.

During the first two years of Trump's presidency, there was ebb and flow of Nazi and anti-Nazi commentary here. The periods of silence from Nazis were strangely llng and absolute at times, and then they all flooded back at once.

Then the 2018 midterms came and this site was absolutely taken over by the Nazis as the election approached. I remember the site being locked to non-paying comments for a long time while it became an almost exclusively pro-Trump, pro-Nazi, racist and anti-transgender hatred message board. When it was unlocked, I begged the big M owner to find a way to purge the trolls and I was silenced for a long period.

After Biden was elected, the sentiments softened and it has become a much more hospitable place; however, I don't think Trump and Milo and foreign paid trolls alone get all the blame.

I honestly think the influx of hatred unlocked certain "regular people's" hatred, particularly to the extent that some old DL members who used to pretend to be more liberal and not hateful now feel entirely comfortable spewing vitriolic anti-transgender and some racist sentiments on this website.

I would guess that if data were revealed to us, the majority of the most hateful content is part of some kind of authorized campaign, and a good amount of the otherwise more occasionally sick and hateful content probably belongs to old gay men who present themselves as more kind and decent human beings in real life but found some kind of relief in the anonymity and hateful atmosphere this site's 2015 conversion to MAGAism offered them, and they won't let go of it.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2023 4:22 PM

Godwin's Law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2023 4:23 PM

I love Joe Biden- the most important president of my lifetime and will be remembered as one of the most important ever- democracy here and the world over is on the line.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2023 4:30 PM

I love Joe and have said so since the day he decided to run.

Oh, trans critical DLers are not right wing. Not even close. We keep saying this. You all keep choosing to not believe us. Nothing we can do about it.

Of course, we do have some right wing DLer and always have, but being trans critical has nothing to do with being right wing. Being anti union, anti-immigrant, anti-environment, anti-gay, anti-choice, anti-social welfare programs, etc. make one right wing. I, for one, am none of those things.

Being critical of, say, trans woman playing bio woman sports and wanting to find a solution that allows trans women to play, win and compete in sports while also not hurt bio women's ability to play, win and compete in sports is 100% in line with Democratic, left wing, science based politics.

Back to Joe: I think Joe will go down as a great president. Even better than Obama. I am so proud he's my president.

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2023 4:33 PM

[quote]critical

I’m not “critical”. Enough of this ridiculous word. It has no place in the US.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2023 4:37 PM

[quote] This is a pro Joe thread.

Grow the fuck up, potato head.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2023 4:37 PM

Hi Troll!

It's funny how you assume that criticism of Biden and other Dems is automatically "Pro-Trump" and "Right Wing". As if Dems cannot be critical of the president they elected. Or the fact that no, he actually has not delivered on several campaign promises. One example: he promised to codify Roe v Wade if elected so the Supreme Court couldn't touch it. Now look what happened last year. He did nothing, and they struck it down. Then he parades out with the "We MUST VOTE in order to maintain our democracy, so that our gvt can codify...." Way to pass the buck. He's done that with other promises. Criticizing his failures and ineffectiveness is our right as Americans. Too many people on here are blind loyalists and aren't critical enough of ALL elected officials.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2023 4:43 PM

I like Grampa Joe. I dont think he is all the good in the world, I think he is battle tested from being around forever and he knows to play dirty while pretending to be somewhat demented. And yeah, sorry, we all probably really NEED to vote, if you dont vote, you dont deserve good things.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2023 4:51 PM

99% of this site is filled with marxist propaganda posted by CCP shills

Wtf are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2023 4:53 PM

Sorry that in two years he didn't get *everything* accomplished, r70. How glass half empty of you.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2023 4:56 PM

[quote]Jessica Walter eye roll gif

What is this? Enough already. It’s horribly unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2023 4:57 PM

I don't like Trump or Biden. That doesn't make me "right-wing".

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2023 4:59 PM

[quote][quote]Jessica Walter eye roll gif

[quote]What is this? Enough already. It’s horribly unfunny.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2023 5:19 PM

Joe Biden has been the most consequential President of our lifetime, assuming you're under 60. I don't care about republicans doing what they do about the President, because that's just politics. It bothers me when democrats pile on the President, make fun of him, and turn their back on him -especially those God-awful Bernie bros.

I can understand wanting someone younger, but Biden is healthier than most men half his age. Look at him, that man is fit. And he has a keen grasp on how the game is played. Does he get tongue tied, does he confuse a name? Who the fuck doesn't? One of Biden's most important traits is that he is kind, and it's not an act.

We have an excellent President and it's shame that more democrats don't appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2023 5:34 PM

This thread is a hot fucking mess!

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2023 5:34 PM

This thread is like someone asked AI to write DL posts by Biden supporters.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2023 5:36 PM

[quote]It bothers me when democrats pile on the President, make fun of him, and turn their back on him -especially those God-awful Bernie bros.

Those aren’t Democrats or liberals. Those are “progressives” who weren’t civic-minded pre-2016, who rarely voted, or didn’t vote at all, and if they did vote, it was Green or write-in. “Progressives” are not Democrats or liberals.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2023 5:38 PM

The anti-trans troll is not a datalounger. They have had the same agenda for years now. With several sock puppet accounts. To cause discord and sow division within the lgbt community by hammering on the differences and driving them apart. Not that complicated unless you are susceptible to gaslighting.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2023 5:39 PM

The trolls won’t let us praise Biden without a bunch of distractions.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2023 5:40 PM

The T's are mutilating G and L kids, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2023 5:41 PM

Our echo chamber was breached! Our neo-liberal stroke session is RUINED! It MUST be the work of MAGAts! Only THEY would criticize our mighty lord and savior! TO THE BATTLE STATIONS! Phasers set to "Troll!" FIRE!!!

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2023 5:46 PM

What atrocity R31?

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2023 5:50 PM

Bless your heart, r83.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2023 5:53 PM

R85

by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2023 5:53 PM

R69 no president has EVER fulfilled every promise made. Why? Let me think, derp, opposing party members. Roe vs Wade was the SC not Biden and states can still decide.

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2023 5:54 PM

r86

by Anonymousreply 88March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

I like him. He seems kind unlike that immature, infantile pig he took over from.

by Anonymousreply 89March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

I dislike Joe. "Kind" men don't take showers with their 11-year old daughters or get caught numerous times on camera an video touching females inappropriately and making them visibly uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 90March 18, 2023 6:02 PM

"Kind" men also don't have a long history of lying. Like saying they earned degrees they didn't or graduated at the top of their law class.

by Anonymousreply 91March 18, 2023 6:03 PM

People who support republicans are the worst most despicable urchins on the planet. The worst of the absolute worst people.

Anybody who is still hanging on to some identity as a Republican is delusional. Unless you are worth fifty million dollars and even then, form a new Conservative Party that is actually conservative and not just a bunch of psychotic, violent malcontents.

by Anonymousreply 92March 18, 2023 6:04 PM

Is there proof of that R90 because otherwise it sounds like a smear campaign. I've also not seen any "inappropriate" touching.

by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2023 6:06 PM

Biden touching girls compilation. CSPAN.

The behavior of a "nice" man? What's your definition of "nice"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

R94: There is court testimony from a 12 year girl who stated on record that trump and Epstein took her on Epstein's private plane and took turns raping her. Actual court testimony that you can Google yourself unless it has been scrubbed from the net. Just Google it.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2023 6:23 PM

R95, I know about it. Let both Trump and Biden burn!!!

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2023 6:26 PM

There is not one “anti trans” troll. There are several of us here who see this shit for what it is. Again. Calling a right winger a right winger doesn’t offend them. Calling us non right wingers right wingers just makes you look like a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2023 6:26 PM

R93, just block r90. Based on their other posts, they don't appear to be very stable.

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2023 6:26 PM

Beyond policy, economic ideas and values, cultural norms - it's been such a relief not to have Trump rant and bloviate and stamp his foot begging for attention. Joe is an old man, representative of his generation (more Great Generation than Boomer), and just seems like neighbor at a local fund-raiser at the park. Nice to talk to; don't want to spend too much time with him. Seems polite, normal.

Just like having the presidency not seem like a reality TV, home shopping network, mafia, cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2023 6:26 PM

Seeing is believing at R94.

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2023 6:28 PM

I like him too, OP. He's an old white man who has evolved in his views a lot over the years. He's trying to do the right thing, and he's not afraid of blowback.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2023 6:30 PM

R99: It has been nice to have a President to be proud of instead of an ignorant thug who embarrassed us all daily for four long , neverending years.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2023 6:34 PM

Grandpa Dribbles.

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2023 6:37 PM

R103- Yeah, that is why trump has to wear diapers.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 6:39 PM

R104 Like Grandpa Dribbles doesn't?

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 6:45 PM

I like Joe Biden, I've always liked him but for the "Clarence Thomas Follies" shit show.

He's always been a good man. He's not the brightest, nor is he the dumbest, he's just a regular Joe. He knows everyone and he's friends with everyone. He's been in DC for decades and even though some of his old friends turned on him for MAGAT reasons, he's still kind to them although at more of a distance. He doesn't mind fighting them either.

He's a good president. We have nothing to complain about. The dumb MAGAT shit about oh he's too old and blahblahblah, he's just two years older than Donald the Hutt and in much better shape than that fat pig.

Dataloungers support President Biden. We have a handful of MAGAT trolls (Milo, Davida, whoever "Matt" is) who don't have jobs or friends so they post here all day and night. They also have plenty of sockpuppets which is why they hate Prime Time and why we should all love it.

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2023 6:45 PM

That's nice. I don't.

However, he is not Trump, so that's good enough. I don't have to like him.

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2023 6:50 PM

R103 R105 What I really like about the Biden presidency... before seeing this "dribbles" MAGA bullshit, I'd need to go find that pic of Trump shitting his pants on the golf course (which turned out to be a fake), and play the reactive game. I just don't need to play the "whattabout" game anymore.

Think what you need to think, oh MAGA World, the rest of us are going on with our lives. I am not reacting to attack you here - good luck and health to you. I don't need to play that game in the mud anymore. What about them Dodgers??

Thanks Joe.

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2023 6:53 PM

Agree with R107. If you're going to support Biden, drop the "he's always been a good man" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2023 6:53 PM

He has always been a good man.

You don't have to like him or think that yourself but I like him and I think that. I have no issue saying so and I'm not going to stop saying so. He's a good president and a decent man at a time when this country desperately needed one and still needs one. I'm grateful to him for this. I like his wife, DrJillBiden too (always one word).

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 6:59 PM

That's okay, Everyone has their religion.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 7:08 PM

Wow, the Russian Anti-Joe, Extreme Left Trolls are out in force.

Funny, but the Democratic Left knows it gets NOTHING without Biden.

They are quietly PRAGMATIC, and not the lefty, ideologues that Racist White Supremacists paint them to be.

Both Congressional Democratic Caucuses know that nothing gets done if Joe is weakened.

Right now, Democrats have to let Republicans fuck up the Debt Ceiling and be seen as the saviors of the economy. (Still no McCarthy Budget.)

After that, it's 2024 BAY-BEE!!!

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 9:27 PM

I truly do like President Biden. I despise his piece of shit son, I will tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2023 9:32 PM

Looks to have always been a decent fellow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2023 9:45 PM

[quote]I truly do like President Biden. I despise his piece of shit son, I will tell you that.

Why don't you tell Joe, that, r113?

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2023 10:00 PM

Joe already lost one son. Hunter became that much more of a treasure to him after Beau died. Joe would never let any harm come to his boy now, and Hunter takes full advantage like the privileged jerkoff that he is.

by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2023 10:04 PM

I like Biden too and would gladly vote for him again.

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2023 10:11 PM

Tell Joe, R115? Who tells a man that they despise his 50 year old son? Especially since the man's already lost one son and a daughter? President Biden's son is beyond adult, he's middle aged, for god's sake. If you have feelings you believe it's necessary to share then share them with Hunter Biden himself. Only a fucking asshole (and coward) tells an old man that they hate his troubled 50 year old son.

Are you fucking retarded? Sadistic? Psycho?

I'll go with "D" all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2023 10:19 PM

Well, that certainly went over *your* head, r118. Take your Nervine.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2023 10:25 PM

R76, if Biden wins the nomination, then I’ll vote for him, but the primary is part of the Democratic process and there’s no reason why there shouldn’t be intra-Democratic political debate.

Biden is center right on economic issues and tends to take an identity politics stance on social issues, two things which potentially could weaken the Democratic Party, since Trump is picking up poor whites who used to be part of pro egalitarian union labor forces.

You could acknowledge racism and also acknowledge classism at the same time. A Black Lives Matter sign could exist next to a Universal Jobs Program sign in the same rally.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2023 4:00 PM

“The economic policy stance currently dominant around the world uses unemployment as a policy tool to control inflation. When inflation rises, the government pursues contractionary fiscal or monetary policy, with the aim of creating a buffer stock of unemployed people, reducing wage demands, and ultimately inflation.[2] When inflationary expectations subside, expansionary policy aims to produce the opposite effect.

By contrast, in a job guarantee program, a buffer stock of employed people (employed in the job guarantee program) is typically intended to provide the same protection against inflation without the social costs of unemployment, hence potentially fulfilling the dual mandate of full employment and price stability.[1]“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 19, 2023 4:07 PM

“On a certain level, just as a layperson, you hear this and it doesn’t sound good,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 19, 2023 4:07 PM

Thank you for your support, r122.

by Anonymousreply 123March 19, 2023 4:18 PM

R122, it would be pretty easy to argue that there was financial corruption involved with that company. Although, how is there less corruption among the right wing ultra rich? You can uncover things like this everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 19, 2023 4:31 PM

“Meaningful interactions emerged between far-rightists and non-extremists involved in business ventures and within a tax avoidance scheme, indicating that the crime-extremism nexus was more prevalent within far-right settings compared to Islamic extremist ones. Financial crime poses a serious threat to the integrity and security of legitimate businesses and institutions, and to the safety and prosperity of private citizens and communities.“

The far right engages in tax avoidance schemes, which gives them an economic competitive advantage over competitors who are not avoiding taxes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 19, 2023 4:46 PM

A second Biden administration would be a death knell for women & gays.

by Anonymousreply 126March 19, 2023 4:48 PM

I don’t agree^, I think “trans”, and the Equality Act will be left up to the states, and I will vote against both. I hope others vote against the Equality Act as well.

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2023 4:50 PM

R126, there are currently two young women suing due to having been subjected to having their breasts removed in the name of transgenderism.

Hopefully, Joe Biden is put on the spot by Republicans and asked how preventing such surgeries would be "sinful" as Old Joe recently remarked. Old Joe also insinuated that if his mother was still alive she would be in agreement with him.

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2023 4:52 PM

To add to the remarks at R128, the two young women were 13 at the time they were subjected to the cultish transgender ritual of surgical breast removal.

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2023 4:54 PM

Could you be any more dramatic, r126?

by Anonymousreply 130March 19, 2023 5:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 19, 2023 5:48 PM

The hard left is insistent on believing that gays can’t fight the hard right, the hard left, and “trans”. Keep trying because you’re idle threats are not working, and won’t work. You’re wasting your time.

by Anonymousreply 132March 19, 2023 5:54 PM

"Hard" left, 132? You really are making a fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 133March 19, 2023 6:05 PM

R132 Bless your heart. That's incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 134March 19, 2023 6:10 PM

But see that’s the thing, r130. I’m not being dramatic. We are in a very dark age for women & homosexuals. The canaries in the coal mine are dead. And nobody is heeding our warnings. A lot of people will suffer unnecessarily.

by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2023 6:14 PM

[quote]A lot of people will suffer unnecessarily.

They don’t have to, you vote against this shit, especially that fucking horrible Equality Act.

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2023 6:17 PM

[quote]But see that’s the thing, [R130]. I’m not being dramatic

Yes, r135, you are, lol.

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2023 7:15 PM

So Joe being elected again will be disastrous for women and gays? How does that work as opposed to Dump or DeSatan?

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2023 7:29 PM

Vote for Joe, vote against hard left politicians and ideology.

by Anonymousreply 139March 19, 2023 7:42 PM

I like Joe and voted for him and will again. I also like Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 140March 19, 2023 8:02 PM

Your use of the term "hard left" isn't helping your case, r139. How about...*radical* left?

by Anonymousreply 141March 19, 2023 8:18 PM

R138, it’s called being stuck between a rock & hard place. Have you ever heard of that?

by Anonymousreply 142March 19, 2023 8:35 PM

You're sticking *yourself* in an imaginary "hard place", r142. The rest of us are going on about our lives and dealing with issues that actually have an effect on our lives. Why don't you take your trans hysteria and go yell at some clouds instead of trolling here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 143March 19, 2023 8:40 PM

[quote]Your use of the term "hard left" isn't helping your case, [R139]. How about...*radical* left?

What’s the difference? I also use “far-left” and extremist.

by Anonymousreply 144March 19, 2023 8:40 PM

[quote]it’s called being stuck between a rock & hard place. Have you ever heard of that?

You're an idiot. Have you ever head of that?

by Anonymousreply 145March 19, 2023 8:42 PM

[quote] I don’t know when DL became so right wing.

It’s one or two obsessive trolls, as you well know.

by Anonymousreply 146March 19, 2023 8:51 PM

R146 Which is an underappreciated truth about social media in general. The "hard crazees" of the internet have a disproportionate voice.

Example: DL's 3 rabid anti-Trans posters make it seem this is a thing. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 147March 19, 2023 9:07 PM

[quote]there’s no reason why there shouldn’t be intra-Democratic political debate.

Tell that to Jimmy Carter while Teddy Kennedy weakened him with the Dems and Reagan was negotiating with the IRANIANS to hold off on the hostage release. See how well that went for the Iranians as well?

No, Joe deserves an easy Democratic nomination, and an easier Second term.

And r135, don't forget that Joe was the one to flip Obama on Marriage Equality. You are entirely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 148March 19, 2023 9:45 PM

R148, I’m convinced the only reason Reagan won was because the media, for whatever reason, had chosen to be on his side. He was an extreme racist who referred to black Americans as monkeys. He took away federal money which had been enriching rural states. And as recently as February of 1980, Carter had a near 60 percent approval rating. The question in my mind is, why did Carter oppose a national health insurance program? That was the specific issue Ted Kennedy talked about.

“After the final primaries, Carter met with Kennedy in the White House. Partly because Carter refused to accept a party platform calling for the establishment of a national health insurance program, Kennedy refused to concede. He instead called for an "open convention", in which delegates would be free to vote for the candidate of their choice regardless of the result in the primaries.[235] Carter's allies defeated Kennedy's maneuverings at the 1980 Democratic National Convention, and Carter and Vice President Mondale won re-nomination.[236] Despite Kennedy's defeat, he had mobilized the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, which would give Carter only weak support in the general election.[237]“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 20, 2023 12:14 AM

You are right, r149.

And fuck ABC Nightline up the ass for the relentless tattoo of day of Iranian Hostage Crisis.

March 1980. The March before the 1980 election.

Fuck Ted Kopple, worthless piece of shit, for making his bones on this relentless drone.

And to think Dan Rather was the one who got fucked covering W Bush.

The episode also hi lights Kennedy on its first episode. Just like FOX today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 20, 2023 2:16 AM

Besides killing Jimmy's health care plan he also blocked Nixon's earlier national health care plan. Ultimately Obamacre was very close to what Nixon wanted to push through. Then we got decades of Kennedy demagogic speeches demanding health care reform with the media never once reminding the public they didn't have it already because of him.

As for Jimmy, his self-righteous backstab of the Shah that cleared the path for the Mullahs' takeover puts the blood of every one of the millions who consequently died squarely on Carter.

by Anonymousreply 151March 20, 2023 2:45 AM

R151, Carter didn’t backstab anyone. He correctly saw that military police throwing student protesters off buildings wasn’t going to help anyone’s cause.

by Anonymousreply 152March 21, 2023 10:58 PM

How do the multi BILLIONS to Jared Kushner look? Not too good?

by Anonymousreply 153March 21, 2023 11:00 PM

R153, they look awful. Of course. But not going “both sides” works both ways. Right wing news sources aren’t going to print that. But they will print the Hunter Biden stuff, and back it up with whatever evidence they have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2023 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!