Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy/Beautiful (2001 film)

Starring Kirsten Dunst and Jay Hernandez. Carlos Nuñez is a 17-year-old Mexican-American teen who lives in East LA who rides a bus four hours every day to attend school in the Pacific Palisades for a better education. A straight-A student, he has ambitions of attending the U.S. Naval Academy and becoming a pilot. On a day out with friends at the Santa Monica Pier, he meets Nicole Oakley, a classmate who is doing trash pickup at the beach as part of a DUI sentence. She is the daughter of a US congressman and lives in the upscale Palisades, but she is rebellious, hard-partying, and has a strained relationship with her father. Her troubles stem from her mother’s suicide when she was young, as well as the feeling of being unwanted by her father and his new wife. Despite their differences, Nicole and Carlos begin a relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 1:47 PM

The trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 4:00 AM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 4:03 AM

I love Jay on Magnum PI, and have never seen this. Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 4:05 AM

R2 that’s a s€ac0w thread no thanks

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 4:05 AM

He was too hot for her.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 4:18 AM

I love this movie. And i remember reading that Kristen's character was originally supposed to be nude in her first scene.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 6:47 AM

I'd rather see Jay nude. He's hotter now, and I bet he's packing a girthy hog.

Interested in architecture too- I believe he lives in a Neutra in La Canada.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 7:11 AM

Jay really should do nudity. He's too hot not to.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 7:43 AM

Jay said he was considering quitting acting before Magnum PI, so I doubt we'll get a movie with nudity.

Have to settle for a shirtless scene in every Magnum PI episode.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!