Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russian Ron fails again

This loser can’t catch a break.

Can FL recall him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 2:51 PM

In his ruling, Walker made a reference to George Orwell's novel 1984 while condemning the legislation as "positively dystopian."

"'It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 13,' and the powers in charge of Florida's public university system have declared the state has unfettered authority to muzzle its professors in the name of 'freedom,'" Walker wrote.

"Defendants argue that, under this act, professors enjoy 'academic freedom' so long as they express only those viewpoints of which the State approves. This is positively dystopian."

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 2:15 AM

He’s a fat closet-case

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 2:16 AM

CA recalls their decent govenor for no reason but nothing in FL?

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:17 AM

Florida voters love him... what a bunch of assholes down there!

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 2:18 AM

The Andrew Gilliam drugging and possible rape was swept under the rug. Andrew knew that no one would believe him but I don’t believe it was Andrews fault. I think he was set up.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 2:18 AM

[quote]He’s a fat closet-case

We don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 2:18 AM

And how much taxpayer money was spent defending this shit stain? How many millions of taxpayer money has this fat puke wasted on his little shows ? Id love to know the toal,but we never will since he's getting ready to gut the Sunshine laws . Ive said it before and I'll say it again,those fucking yankees have destroyed my once very laid back and beautiful state.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 2:19 AM

Even deplorables think he is weak by passing these fake bills that go nowhere. And they really don’t want the immigrants to be pushed out because there is no workers to feed them at Long John silvers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 2:20 AM

He will do anything to distract from Florida’s real problems. He has no solutions. His administration just ignores the average Florida citizen when he’s not unlawfully arresting them.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 2:21 AM

Notice that he will only discuss national issues and never anything that is strictly a Florida issue. He is the govenor afterall. Not a Senator.

This is why Florida is in free fall. It’s been taken over by a cabal.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 2:22 AM

Not even the superpowers of Hunter Biden's penis will save him now.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 2:31 AM

It's not the fault of "fucking Yankees", queenola.

I hate to clue you in but the most conservative part of flori-duh is the panhandle and that is overrun by southerners & Canadians... not Yankees.

Oh, and another root of the political meltdown in flori-duh is that the south flori-duh Latino immigrants who ostensibly fled tyranny in their homelands, are voting in favor of the new American brand of tyranny as spread by deathsantis and the republican-controlled flori-duh legislature both of which are now authoritarian in nature.

Oh, the irony!! But those faux news-watching flori-duh hordes & the fans of the Spanish language talk radio stations that lie to them have got them by their balls.

Get a grip honey, your flor-i-duh is just a fucked up hole!

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 2:52 AM

^^^ ."...that lie to them DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY have got them by their balls."

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 3:18 AM

Loser!

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!