Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Shapiro and Russel Brand nauseating chat

Bashing people who don’t have kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2023 11:18 AM

Fuck them both.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 2:11 AM

A chat? More like 2 jet engined mouthed morons who blather on, and on and on. They're probably secretly in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 2:44 AM

Why do we care?

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:49 AM

They’re not wrong. We can’t all do poppers and booze, dancing to divas until our cocks won’t get hard anymore. The world is simply overpopulated.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 2:56 AM

I know Russell Brand is a Homo is Ben Shapiro a Homo to?

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 2:58 AM

Too not to

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 2:59 AM

Isn't Ben...a gay...of sorts...

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 3:00 AM

I can't wait for the sequel in 20 years where their kids get together and discuss the drawbacks of being raised by two blowhard narcissists for fathers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 3:10 AM

Happily unfulfilled over here.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 3:28 AM

Russel gives me anxiety

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 5:37 AM

JFC, I used to enjoy his press tours. Now he's doing Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson? Toward the end when I was still watching him, he was going on about "systems of oppression" and anarchy and not voting. Do these conservative professional blowhards ask him about that?

I guess being hard left/hard right doesn't matter when you have various conspiracy theories in common.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 6:28 AM

Ben looks haggard

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 3:00 AM

Why do these unwashed looking men sometimes turn conservative? Is it just another way for them to try and get attention and shock?

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 3:36 AM

Two of the most UN- reproducible men who ever walked the planet 😂🤮

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 4:41 AM

I feel bad for someone who thinks having a child is the only way to make a difference in the world.

How empty and vapid and arrogant you must be to think having a child makes any difference at all. Let alone a good difference.

Have a child if you want. Have three. But it's a supremely selfish act no matter what rhetoric you use to justify it. It make YOU feel good. Not the world at large.

And don't fucking attack people who chose not to have children ffs.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 4:56 AM

Russel is one of those people desperate to be considered intelligent and will talk over anyone to get attention. He's also a huge conspiracy theorist and a bloody awful actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 5:03 AM

Love that conservatives can go on and on all day about "family values" but they never put in place things to make one want a family. No reliable, not affordable healthcare. No call for higher wages. No plan for housing costs. No stopping utilities from gouging people for an extra 30% in one year alone. No plan to bring groceries down in cost. Etc.

Instead they just choose to believe people suddenly stopped having kids. While yes, education does lead to fewer people having children, I'm my experience about half my peers would've at least had one or two if they felt more secure. So far only about half are home owners, mostly from inheritance or through (late) marriage. They see how things are going and can't stand it. Yes have children, so they can be shot at school one day, or deal with a shitty climate, or live a lower class struggle.

We don't need more people either. Automation should be coming along shortly (maybe next 10 years) with AI already starting to creep into jobs like art, writing, etc. And that's ok because there's 8 billion of us and climate is going to cause mass migrations anyway.

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 5:04 AM

Small dick energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 5:05 AM

I love how these morons don’t even consider the well being of the children. I do know some straight people who haven’t bred because they know they’re fucked up or can pass on some nasty genes. I had a friend who had to jump through hoops to get a Vasectomy in his 20s. He knew he’d pass on harsh mental problems and physical illness and also that he’d be a bad dad. I have a lot of respect for people who make decisions like that

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 5:07 AM

If humans lacked the ability to reason at the highest level compared to other species, we'd just instinctively breed because that is the drive for every organism; to survive via reproduction.

Thankfully, that is not the case, and most of us know better than to add more humans to this dying and grossly overpopulated planet.

Dogs and cats, however? Yeah, they can make all the puppies and kittens they want. I'll happily take them. Give me all the bebehs. :)

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 5:15 AM

R20 exactly, I can understand having one or two kids but if you desire a big family then adopt. I'm in my 20s now and no longer have any interest in being a dad to anyone besides animals

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2023 5:28 AM

I wonder if RB's kids will be falling out of London nightclubs and doing modelling in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 6:38 AM

Side question: is Russell Brand of Indian ancestry? Or perhaps the Middle East?

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 7:08 AM

" nauseating chat". 😂!

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 8:13 AM

Both are not even remotely as intelligent as they think they are, but at least Russell has a sense of humor. I cannot handle Ben Shapiro’s whiny, precocious was of speaking. He is a petulant twit.

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 8:39 AM

It's rich that these two are prattling on about the joys of parents.

They both seem like terrible fathers and more than happy to foist actual child-rearing responsibilities to the mother.

Children are props for these two obvious narcissists. The last time Shapiro read to his children was probably when he was proofing one of his stupid books.

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 10:45 AM

Screw both of them. Figuratively, of course.

I am married and have a son and he has enriched and changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. He’s a far better, more mature person at 20 than I was at 35 when he was born. He was wanted and was planned (as much as that can be planned) and yeah, I couldn’t imagine life without him. But I also live a very fulfilling life outside of parenthood.

Having said all that, I also adamantly support my child-free friends and acquaintances (and being involved in animal rescue, most of my shelter friends are child-free, lol)!!! In fact, my sister and two best female friends are child-free and couldn't be happier. I believe birth control and abortion should be more available and less stigmatized around the world and that women who control their reproduction control their economic status and their lives. Lack of family planning access only hurts the woman.

Not everyone is cut out to be a parent and that’s OK; in fact, that’s great! We don’t need any more humans fucking up this planet.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 11:06 AM

Why make children when the universe ends in 13 billion years?

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 11:33 AM

For them “family values” is just a buzz word to throw out.

They politically fight anything and everything that might actually support working class families—money to raise kids well, to give them good education, give them clean neighborhoods, give their parents well paying jobs with paid leave, give them good healthcare and child care, etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2023 11:45 AM

Have no clue if this is a fake video but the accent sounds like Brand. This vid confirms he does have a small dick. Yikes. Poor Katy Perry needs more than a micro peen. Jesus fack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2023 11:46 AM

At 8 billion people, the world is full.

The world hasn’t stopped having kids, the west has.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2023 11:46 AM

R30 Katy’s fine, she’s got Orblando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2023 11:51 AM

R32 I would have never reproduced with Irelando because he already had a child. That means his attention to mine would be have been split with that of the other cunt. No way.

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2023 11:57 AM

R33 wasn’t it determined that Miranda’s child wasn’t actually his in the end,though? That was what I heard. Would also explain why he wanted to have a baby with Katy within five years of them shacking up.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2023 11:59 AM

[quote]Orblando

Better bland than Brand, eh, R32?

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2023 12:01 PM

Brand fucked Katy Perry. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 12:01 PM

R23- No. Just studiously unkempt facial hair. Clean-shaven, he looks like every stereotype about middle-aged, white British men.

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 12:02 PM

Brand is just Every Former Addict Everywhere, always looking for something else to become addicted to.

His podcasts were interesting at first because he'd interview interesting people and would ask a lot of unexpected questions but, like so many things, started to get old as he ran out of interesting guests.

The best episode he did was the Lens Dunham where he was talking about addiction and she tried to claim that she was an addict too, that she took too much Tylenol or Claritin or something like that, only she was being completely serious and you realized what a sorry person she was.

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 12:11 PM

Katy had a lucky escape from this man and was smart to leave, he’s clearly a controlling disordered personality type and a woman-hater under all the softly-softly smarm.

I feel sorry for the mother of his child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2023 12:30 PM

cuck alert

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2023 12:35 PM

R39 He wasn't controlling at all. He just couldn't stand being with a vapid bimbo with tweety birds around her head all the time. He dumped her by text which is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2023 12:38 PM

R41 calling it off with someone by text or email is unbelievably trashy, rude and puerile behaviour, irrespective of the IQ of the departing partner. It says a lot about Brand that he chose to end his relationship that way, and none of it flattering.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2023 12:41 PM

Fuck that shit. Katy Perry is one of the dumbest girls alive. Brand knew she'd get over it. I support dumping people by text. It is just the classy way. That or ghosting.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2023 12:47 PM

Didn't he dump her because he didn't like playing second fiddle to her stardom, and being the beta in a relationship? He is/was a low-key pig.

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2023 12:58 PM

Brand is an intellectual and even if you disagree with his thoughts, we all should, a smart guy can never be with a vapid bimbo. It isn't the way. I doubt he gave the tiniest fuck for her "stardom". Imagine him trying to have an intellectual convo with her.

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2023 1:10 PM

And yet R45 he married her. He was far from "intellectual" at the start of his career, just a loudmouth gobshite who said provocative things and thought he was the dog's balls. All these attempts at sounding erudite and profound came later and lack authenticity. No surprise he has ADHD.

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2023 1:35 PM

I have never cared for Brand's BS. He says a lot of words but has absolutely no substance. He doesn't have the backbone to take a stand on anything. With his tinymeat, no one should be getting fucked by him. Yuck. He is the poster boy for small dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2023 1:38 PM

@r36, "He looks like he stinks, too"

^ This ^ I can almost smell him through the internet 🤮

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Clearly he din't or else surely Katy would have dumped HIM. LOL. Unless she goes for unshaved, unkempt, smelly dirty hobos with tiny dicks.

by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2023 3:10 PM

Russel is also an 12 step nazi . I honestly can’t see him being sober . He seems so manic and doesn’t look healthy

by Anonymousreply 50March 19, 2023 3:21 PM

Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson being outspoken activists for a return to masculinity is...um...interesting.

by Anonymousreply 51March 19, 2023 3:29 PM

^ I bet they both drive BIG trucks too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 19, 2023 3:46 PM

Shapiro is very short and he's Jewish, so I would bet money that he does have a big dick. I was a huge slut when I was young, and in my population sampling, short guys had big dicks (not just proportionally to their statures, either) and Jewish guys had fat dicks reliably.

But he's still a smarmy little effeminate weasel, regardless of his likely anatomical features.

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2023 3:51 PM

12 step cultists are revolting losers. If you don't drink but used to drink you are not now forever a fucking alcoholic. What a bogus concept.

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2023 4:05 PM

It's weird that Shapiro is such a self-hating queer, isn't it?

I haven't heard of a whole lot of Jewish homos who hate themselves. It's usually evangelist protestants or Catholic clergy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 19, 2023 4:19 PM

Katy Perry may be dumb and I do hate her music but he chose her. Hes just your average douchebag who uses a partner and discards them in a needlessly Crüe way. We all have one night stands but if you don’t respect somebody and can’t stand to be around someone don’t enter into a relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 56March 19, 2023 5:01 PM

Brand was so obnoxious on Bill Maher's show a couple of weeks ago that he made Maher seem less obnoxious. That's not an easy thing to pull off.

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2023 5:08 PM

R45 Brand is not an intellectual. He thinks of himself as an intellectual. Big difference. His most significant liability is the ability to conduct objective critical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2023 5:12 PM

☝🏼 no intellectual and free thinker would become so enmeshed in 12 step lunacy

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2023 5:34 PM

Intellectual thinkers are not always intelligent. It just means their primary mode is thinking over emotion. Men are usually more intellectual than emotional which is why straight girls always complain that their men never talk about their "feelings". I dated this one guy and neither of us loved each other. It was toxic. The most I could get out of him was: I have feelings for you. That just pissed me off. I'd be like feelings mean absolute fucking shit. Might as well just be truthful and say: you mean absolutely nothing to me. So fuck you. Brand is an intellectual and NOT emotional.

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2023 5:34 PM

Brand is a pseudo intellectual

by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Whatever Brand is, he is a huge nothing burger. Has he ever said anything that was straight forward and clear? I doubt it. He reads his fucking thesaurus and comes up with hundreds of ways of saying absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2023 5:41 PM

LOL at the Russell Brand fanboy calling him an intellectual and smart...

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2023 6:14 PM

r33's profile: "No single dads!!!"

Understandable. I wouldn't date a single parent, either. Single parents typically come with too much baggage.

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2023 6:19 PM

Ben Shapiro was a Republican child star. Once you understand that, you understand everything.

by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote][R41] calling it off with someone by text or email is unbelievably trashy, rude and puerile behaviour, irrespective of the IQ of the departing partner.

r42 This may be a generation thing, I believe. Most people I know, who are my peers, have ended a relationship via text or chat, myself included. It's basically the norm, now. The dating etiquette that is currently frowned upon is ghosting.

by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2023 6:37 PM

R66 Ghosting has always been around. I stopped chatting with countless guys over the years, usually after sexing with them. I never cared about their "feelings" since neither of us were girls. Men are rightfully cold to other men. I see nothing wrong with dat.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2023 7:51 PM

This answers a *LOT* of questions about Brand's mental state. Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2023 7:55 PM

R66 I'm in my 30s, over 10 years younger than Brand and it is not acceptable to end a serious relationship, let alone a marriage, by text. Even over the phone is pretty low. Maybe in rare circumstances such as the other partner won't return your calls or you've found out they've cheated or done something awful but generally no.

by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2023 8:07 PM

[quote]Brand is an intellectual

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh my sides!!!

Russel Brand is....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2023 8:18 PM

Brand is the straight Glenn Greenwald. A right wing huckster who would pimp out his own mother for money. They believe in nothing and have zero integrity. Gross shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2023 9:29 PM

R68 why isn't he circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2023 9:37 PM

He'd lose an inch if he were circumcised

by Anonymousreply 73March 20, 2023 12:05 AM

R68, someone should send that photo of Brand's uncircumcised penis to Shapiro. Maybe Shapiro will suggest that Brand get circumcised by the same mohel who snipped Ben's son.

by Anonymousreply 74March 20, 2023 7:40 AM

R71 Truth on a brick. Following the right wing garbage is not a good look. Especially when you have tinymeat. Yuck. A man's credibility is always proportional to the size of his winky.

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2023 10:50 AM

[quote] A man's credibility is always proportional to the size of his winky.

Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2023 11:16 AM

[quote] Ben Shapiro and Russel Brand nauseating chat

Don't watch stuff if it makes you feel nauseous, OP.

by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2023 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!