Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gwyneth Paltrow shares her wellness diet, backlash ensues

Coffe in the morning! bone broth for lunch! vegetables for dinner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2023 10:20 AM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 1:57 AM

And a chin-to-wrist-and-ankle wardrobe straight out of Karen Carpenter's closet!

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 1:57 AM

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near 🦢

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 1:59 AM

She looks terrible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 2:01 AM

She's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 2:02 AM

Wtf is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 2:48 AM

Tis the only way to remain a size double oh.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 3:16 AM

Paleo, she says. Paleo with a side of Pilates.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 3:17 AM

Such a boring, tedious sounding woman

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 3:27 AM

What a fucking pig!!!

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 3:29 AM

The truth is to lose weight you really have to be calorie restrictive. To maintain weight lose it’s the same thing really, maybe a little less restrictive. Bottom line is that Paltrow looks the way she does because she’s disciplined. Nobody’s business if this is the diet she follows.

by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2023 3:55 PM

I wish this hag would retire from showbiz and social media...

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2023 4:06 PM

R4

She does not look terrible. She's a 50-year-old woman who isn't wearing any makeup.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2023 4:09 PM

I don't like GP but she is an actress and they really have to watch the weight, I'm surprised that she eats at all.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2023 4:19 PM

In all practicality you can spend less money and lose weight living off coffee and chicken broth. Maybe add a cup of that no sugar added apple sauce, and some raw nuts.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2023 4:20 PM

[quote]She does not look terrible. She's a 50-year-old woman who isn't wearing any makeup.

Gabrielle Union is the same age as GOOP and looks 100% better.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 4:44 PM

That's cause she's Black, white folks don't usually age all that well.

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 4:48 PM

160 calories for a whole "box" of bone broth.

Coffee has 0-1 assuming no cream.

She'd have to eat a truckload of vegetables every night to maintain even a semblance of a healthy diet.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 4:52 PM

Criticize Gwenny on DL and it’s like, “FRAUS, ASSEMBLE!”

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 4:54 PM

[quote] To maintain weight lose

What the hell is weight lose?

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2023 4:58 PM

R19

I'm not a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, but some of these remarks are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2023 5:19 PM

She looks great. If only we could all be so displined. Good Fer har.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2023 5:21 PM

R17

That's true. In addition, Union, while certainly not big, has a bit more meat on her bones than Paltrow. Being thin and petite can make you look older and without the protection of melanin, lines are more pronounced in an older white woman's face.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2023 5:22 PM

Gabrielle Union is 50?!?!

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 5:23 PM

She's dressing like every anorexic I've ever known. I bet she's cold all of the time

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2023 5:24 PM

GP needs a Happy Meal or two, she's gaunt and unhealthy looking, she needs more meat on her scrawny bones, she soes not look pleased, she looks deprived. Maybe she just needs some good hard cock to ease the stress in her life...

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 5:37 PM

Doordash her a bacon cheeseburger, stat.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 5:37 PM

Question:

Why is she being ganged up on by a bunch of people who do not know her, or what she may be going through, personally?

Just because one is a pretty, blonde doesn’t mean one doesn’t go through shit like menopause, cancer, or long CoViD.

You guys have zero idea what she may be experiencing. You all give her shit, because she’s rich, famous, & white, much like ma y of you cunts love to give Viola Davis shit, because she’s rich, famous, & black.

What do these two have in common?

They’re women.

I understand that DL has been infiltrated by many culture war trolls, however, if you’re a young gayling? Let me explain something to you…

The good-hearted frauen here who are not homophobic, are some of your BIGGEST advocates.

We align ourselves with LGBTQs, in every way possible, & we go on the line for you.

Don’t let yourselves be fooled by those who attempt to say that the decent fraus do not value your existence, experiences, or positions. It’s generally untrue.

There are a lot of REALLY AWFUL women out there who do not give one flying fuck about gays or lesbians. Gwyneth is most likely, not one of those people.

It matters not that she is rich, or white. What matters is that she very likely has good intentions, while also selling ABSOLUTELY ridiculous shit on the internet, in order to support herself & her family.

She’s not the bad guy. She’s just a woman, attempting to make a living. She’s probably not as clueless as many here claim she is. She’s just a salesperson, & admittedly, a damn good one. If she has an eating disorder, then that’s something for her & her FAMILY to deal with.

Giving her constant shit, humiliating & shaming her, isn’t going to hasten her way to wellness.

Also? Some of you trolls on here need to take some personal inventory, & grow the fuck up. How long can you sustain your lives, by constantly talking shit about other people? How is that even admirable or sustainable? Don’t any of you want more for yourselves? Seriously, I’d this it? Attack others who are either totally harmless or semi-harmless, online, 24/7?

Do I agree with her wellness BS? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But why can some of you here not see it from a different perspective? She succumbed to the pressures of remaining unreasonably thin. She now believes this works, when I’m fact, there’s a happy medium, which is, by the way, VERY difficult to find & sustain.

Aging sucks. Beyond the normal aches & pains that are common, it’s not easy to have been once considered beautiful, while aging continues, and eventually morphs one into a completely, different person.

Say what you will, but it’s not easy for men OR women. No one wants to discuss how losing testosterone or estrogen completely fucks with is.

Many of you here are talking shit, but those of you who are younger, have no idea how difficult it gets.

Now, imagine going through this shot, while once having been considered to be the apex of beauty? Is it entirely her fault, that she was conditioned to believe that her youth & beauty, were once considered to be the gold standard?

No. She has zero responsibility on what is an arcane, bullshit trope.

People just love to elevate celebs to unattainable standards, then eat them alive on their way down.

She may be a vapid bitch to some or many of you, but she, just like Viola Davis, was required to do SOME WORK, in order to be where they are today.

DL, please, I beg you, do NOT fall for the culture wars based on misandry or misogyny. These narratives are meant to divide us. Don’t allow. Let’s stand firm against some bullshit narrative that proclaims “you” are better than “them”, based on nothing, other than we are all very different from one another, in myriad ways, yet are VERY much, still the same.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 5:39 PM

R28 I shall read your comment to my pet betta when he is naughty.

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2023 5:42 PM

Did she run over someone at a ski resort? What's that story?

by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2023 5:50 PM

R29, my commentary was aimed precisely, towards someone like you.

Grow up, R29. Life isn’t just black, or just white.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2023 5:54 PM

R31, your humourless approach to life no doubt makes you the life of the party. Deliver your tedious lectures to someone who gives a shite. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2023 5:55 PM

[quote] Why is she being ganged up on by a bunch of people who do not know her, or what she may be going through, personally?

Yes, why should someone who leveraged her fame to gain influence with millions of people, benefiting financially as she does so, be criticized or held accountable for providing these worshipful millions with extremely unhealthy advice?

Amazing question, r28! Check and mate, my friend!

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2023 6:00 PM

R28 Chris Martin

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2023 6:52 PM

[quote]Nobody’s business if this is the diet she follows.

Excuse me? She just made it everybody's business by "sharing" her "wellness" diet with us. And you then expect us not to comment on it, because it's none of our business?

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2023 6:58 PM

R28

Well said.

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 7:05 PM

I’m still trying to get her vagina smell out of my curtains and cushions

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 7:07 PM

R28, get a blog!

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2023 7:24 PM

She went on a podcast that had video (in the posted clip) stating she basically eats nothing, frequently. She is clearly advocating for others to do this because she is advocating for this restrictive food diet. All you have to do to verify this, is check out her business website GOOP.

Then, she states that it is between her and her doctor on her iphone rant in response to this podcast (also in the posted clip). She purposely does eat, a lot of the time.

It is as clear as day. Moreover, she goes to doctors who are perfectly okay with her doing this not only to herself, but advocating this restrictive food diet to others. The really crazy part is there are doctors involved in doing this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 21, 2023 7:02 AM

i believe that GOOP does eat much, most of the time. I also believe that she pays loser doctors to tell her how avant garde she is for not eating. It is pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2023 7:08 AM

R28, R31, you’re a pedantic and tedious bore. I’m a woman who thinks bitches like you should just fuck off from DL if you’re so mightily offended at some banter as well as some valid criticism. DL mocks men/male celebs all the time, haven’t you noticed? Get off your soapbox. Stop dictating what people can say here.

Btw, she was never the “apex of beauty” as you so gushingly put it in your long and sanctimonious post. She can’t act either.

Go buy and burn one of her vagina candles and chill. She’ll appreciate your business.

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2023 7:25 AM

Does or does not eat much, R40?

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2023 7:25 AM

Gwyneth Paltrow is an absolute idiot.

How can she be so un-self-aware?

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2023 7:32 AM

does NOT

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2023 7:46 AM

What's the point in being filthy rich if you can't enjoy food?

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2023 10:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!