Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New (2023) MAGA Country Hit "Trump Won"

File under "You Can't Make This Shit Up"

A Xtian country singer from Texas named Natasha Owen (oh, the irony of that first name) released a song called "Trump Won" with lyrics like "Trump won and you know it" that features unintentionally hilarious footage of the fat orange man dancing.

It has been trending on Twitter on and off the past few days.

It's 2023 and they're still hung up on this.

I am posting the "official" link to YouTube so you all can join me in reporting it for "misinformation" and "promoting terrorism"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 3:22 AM

The comments for that video on YouTube will make you despair for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 1:36 AM

Copium for the deplorable masses.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 1:38 AM

True dat, R1

But just remember that the internet lets Really Stupid People find each other and the last of the true believers have found this video

The footage of Trump dancing and waving his arms throughout the video looks like something Meidas Touch or John Oliver would have strung together in a video mocking him.

That is my favorite part

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 1:39 AM

Also the contradiction between showing Tucker Carlson as part of their "proof" that he won but then slamming Fox News as liars later on

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 1:41 AM

From Tash's wiki:

[quote]Her father died of a self-inflicted involuntary gunshot wound to the chest on May 6, 2010, while he was cleaning one of his firearms. This was the basis for her first album.

I find this hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 1:42 AM

So, she specializes in comedy albums.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 1:44 AM

[quote] The comments for that video on YouTube will make you despair for humanity.

Thanks for the warning. I won't be reading them. I need to hold onto what little mental health I have left.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 1:44 AM

She's good. But I still prefer Darlene McBride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 1:45 AM

I try my best R5

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 1:46 AM

R8, I forgot all about Nicole Sullivan and MAD tv. Hilarious, and I always preferred MAD tv to Saturday Night Live.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 1:58 AM

Is he ever going to jail? Jesus Christ. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!