Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s talk about whacky, obscure Glee plot points!

Towards the end of season two, Sue was going to have the glee club murdered by Libyan refugees by rerouting their flight to Libya. It was revealed that Puck was molested by the original glee club director (Sandy Ryerson) in a throwaway line. Quinn planted hot sauce in Shelby’s (Idina Minzel) apartment to frame her as an “unfit” mother. Quinn dyed her hair pink and got a tattoo of Ryan Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 6:13 PM

I didn’t watch after season 2, but I think the storyline that made me stick it out as long as I did was the teacher’s wife long con faking of her pregnancy. It was so strange, I couldn’t resist

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 1:45 AM

R1 Terri, pretending to be pregnant, but not, has continual sex with Will hoping to get knocked up. Oblivious Will says one of my favorite lines of the series talking about all the sex they’re having: “It’s like she’s trying to make a twin!”

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 2:23 AM

What happened to the white guy with yellow skin on the show?

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:26 AM

The episode where they did songs from Foreign Broadway was memorable.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 5:35 PM

Ugh, as much as I hoped, there was never a plot point involving a school shooting.

Would've made a nice, abrupt finale to all that bullshit signing.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 5:41 PM

Brittany thinking Irish Rory is a bona fide leprechaun.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!