Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim K wants to be a WAG next

In recent weeks and months, she's been spotted at games, trying to get selfies or VIP time with Brit & Euro footballers. She's also dressing Saint in Arsenal F.C. kits and parading him all over socials. WHAT is going on.

Isn't she typically more interested in thugs and basketballers and CEOs? Does she realise that footballers tend to be small lithe girly spiceboys (affectionate) who have to retire by age 40 to become lifestyle brand shills?

Also, Dele won't do anything for you, gurl. He is as gay as they come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 6:11 PM

Please stop posting about this vaccuus cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 8:02 PM

She will not waste her time with anyone that doesn't have a bbc. If it's not a fat 9 inches, she can't even feel it at this point. And her pooter is completely blown out.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 8:04 PM

Shocked that her apparent team of choice isn't one of the Middle Eastern owned ones but rather American. Given her background, I would have had her pegged as a Newcastle or Man City supporter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:39 AM

Assanal. How apropos.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Why can't these people just fuck off. Who follows them? Anyone who does hang on their every move must be braindead and fat.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 4:51 AM

Isn't she a little too old and fat to become a Women's Artistic Gymnast at this point?

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 4:53 AM

I went to an Arsenal away game once in the 80s; when they scored, the home team fans chanted "Arsenal is full of shit!"

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 4:56 AM

I cannot stand her already, and now she's already starting to exploit her kids. Wtf, is a WAG?

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 5:03 AM

West African Girl

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 8:54 AM

A WAG is the female partner of a top British footballer - it stands for 'Wives and Girlfriends', their group designation. Hence jokes around the recent libel trial between two of them: Wagatha Christie, Wagnarok.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 12:22 PM

She’s whoring her child props - despicable.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 1:12 PM

R7 that’s just standard banter mate

Hope Kim can trash talk worth her salt, you need that skill as a WAG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 2:15 PM

R11 in fairness Saint may really just like soccer and be a big fan of Premier League, a lot of young boys his age are. Kim might actually be doing some nice considerate parenting for once by taking the kid to games and such. There's no bigger thrill and better memory as a youngin than getting to go and watch your heroes of sport/music/drama/whatever do their thing in person.

This can be true at the same time as her trolling for footballer dick, of course.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

R7 that may not have been the opposition chanting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 7:55 PM

I’ve seen pictures of her at American football games. The kid might just like sports. I do wish she and the entire family would just go away already. She’s pushing her older, annoying, unattractive daughter on TikTok so I do think that is happening.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote] She will not waste her time with anyone that doesn't have a bbc. If it's not a fat 9 inches, she can't even feel it.

Hmmm, not too many footballers can help her with that, they're mostly on the smaller side. Maybe she can hit up Tyrone Mings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2023 1:31 AM

She got Bukayo Saka on Facetime...

Run for your life B! You're too young and innocent for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2023 5:05 PM

I know one thing, she better leave my baby daddy Tyrone Mings right alone, or I will fly out to Cali to beat her AND her mama's asses 👊🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 5:59 PM

Exactly R10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2023 6:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!