Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am so sick of getting kicked out of buffet

I swear everytime I come to a buffet,

some annoying waitress always stops by my table in a middle of food fest and says I need to be out in 10.

they would always be like oh the customers should just always know

how the hell am I supposed 2 know if they tell me that during

that is so toxic, I hope they get canceled

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 1:15 AM

Put down the fork and write a few intelligible sentences.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 6:42 PM

This is truly the fattest of all fat whore threads.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 6:43 PM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 6:47 PM

OP goes to McDonald's just to watch the numbers served on the sign change.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 6:48 PM

Chrissy, at this point, you probably have enough money to just buy the buffet yourself. There. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 6:51 PM

And guess what we sick of, Trollerina OP?

Voila:

I am so sick of getting kicked out of buffet I swear everytime I come to a buffet,

some annoying waitress always stops by my table in a middle of food fest and says I need to be out in 10.

they would always be like oh the customers should just always know

how the hell am I supposed 2 know if they tell me that during

that is so toxic, I hope they get canceled

Angela Bassett needs to get over it! i swear this bitch is 2 much,

she was a dayplayer in a disney superhero flick,

& she thinks she is heir apparent 4 oscar?

b4 tar?

bitch please

2 married couples divorced so they could become a polyamorous foursome no need 2 broadcast mental illness, op, dear

This Boy is a P-I-G PIG! r60 once upon a time, he was once a thin, attractive marine,

but his naggy, pwr hungry wife karen him into presidential ambition

& thus, he eats & eats his way out of stress

& so rhonda fatso was born

What Old Fashion Standards Only You Seem to Maintain? stripping naked completely in the locker room,

i swear men these days r such pussies

how come i never see sushi goes on sales/markdown at the grocery stores non-japanese ones of course

it is weird bc i see lobster on markdown sometimes, but never sushi

how come i never see sushi goes on sales/markdown at the grocery stores then shouldn't they b on sales every day r3?

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 6:52 PM

OP types fat.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 6:53 PM

R6 OK, but the sushi question is a legitimate one.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 6:54 PM

Hee hee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 7:06 PM

You must be enormous.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

OP: I didn’t just cry. I wailed. For twenty minutes, in a dark parking structure, I mourned my dignity. I can’t describe it as anything other than

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 7:21 PM

oh? r11, i viewed that as an opportunity

up until that point, the waiter guy who actually waited on me was a perfect gentlemen

but with this, i had an excuse 2 lowball the tip, so i walked away with a $2 tip on a $24 bill

if i stayed any longer, i would b pressured 2 tip significantly more while i would just bored & sicked of the food

the roi ratio just does not make sense

also, it is so funny that the waitress who stops by 2 talk 2 me is never the 1 actually serving my table

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 1:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!