Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Belinda Carlisle’s Childhood Family Photo

Who’s the hottie on the right in the back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 6:22 PM

Nice looking kids but the parents look EVIL.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 6:33 PM

Also, midgets or dwarfs?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 6:37 PM

They moved to a Thousand Oaks neighborhood, and she described their life as "the low end of working-class and we were among the poorest of the poor." Inside the house, she recalled that tensions were always high: Her father had a temper, she wrote, and her mother didn't trust him. Sometimes, the distrust and anger boiled over to the children, as Carlisle wrote about one terrifying incident that stuck with her for her entire life: "I was literally caught in the middle of one of their more physical arguments, with one of them pulling my legs and the other my arms until it seemed I might split into two pieces."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 6:39 PM

The DAD looks permanently constipated: beyond 'cranky-pated'!!! And what's with the Little House on the Prairie get-ups? No, I did not read the story. I am 'crazy busy'. (Punches self in dink and throat for saying that ....)

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 6:57 PM

Were they cosplaying Little House on the Prairie?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 7:32 PM

Is that Albert from Little House???

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 7:33 PM

Older bro has BDE.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 7:37 PM

That dad looks mean as a snake and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 7:38 PM

Belinda Carlisle’s mom is Joyce Bulifant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 7:39 PM

Mean Dad reminds me of Dabney Coleman's mean boss in "9 to 5."

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:41 PM

Well, that explains why one becomes the member of a punk rock band when you live in such a repressive environment.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 7:41 PM

The LHOP/Holly Hobby look is pure 70s.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 7:41 PM

R9 Spot on. That 70s short pageboy cut and sensible shoes. She must have been a 4th grade teacher.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 7:42 PM

I can't stop looking at the dad. He looks like he'd punch a lamp post for fun. Do we think he beat all of them? He looks like he time traveled from his grease monkey job in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 7:43 PM

I bet they talked all about the Bicentennial and then were let down.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 7:44 PM

OP is a carpet muncher.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 7:47 PM

He was a gas station attendant who was 38 when he met his future wife, who was 18. He later became a contractor.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 7:48 PM

Belinda is biracial.

Biracial is almost an anagram of Carlisle.

You can make the words I CARBS from Biracial and Carlisle.

Belinda is obese.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 8:10 PM

I never knew Belinda had a Civil War reenactment family with scary abusive parents.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!