Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG, Liam Payne is dying!

Fans alarmed by Liam Payne’s ‘gaunt’ appearance on red carpet

Fans are both confused and concerned about “what happened” to Liam Payne after his latest red carpet appearance.

The “Strip That Down” singer looked noticeably different Thursday as he attended his former One Direction bandmate Louis Tomlinson’s “All of Those Voices” documentary premiere in London.

Payne’s jawline appeared sharper than it has in the past, and his cheekbones were also more defined.

Dressed in a white blazer with black accents and a pair of black pants, he posed for photos with his new girlfriend, Kate Cassidy, but social media users paid more attention to the former boy bander’s looks than his date.

“Omggggggg what happened to Liam?” one person commented under an Instagram post of Payne, 29, and Cassidy, 23, on the red carpet.

“Liam and his girlfriend probably have their dates [at] a beauty clinic, so they can have the opportunity to get a s–tload of fillers and Botox together 😂,” another quipped.

“Did Liam also got [sic] on the buccal fat removal trend????” someone else asked, referring to a plastic surgery popular among celebrities like Chrissy Teigen that helps thin the cheek area.

“So good to see them together. Liam looks really smart, but so thin. His face is gaunt,” one alarmed fan tweeted.

“Liam Payne has had a full face job , respect it,” another speculated.

However, many Directioners rushed to Payne’s defense, calling him “hot” and “beautiful as always.” Others pointed out that the “Bedroom Floor” crooner previously described himself as “bloated” while struggling with alcohol and pills, which he has since kicked.

Payne shared a photo from the event via Instagram Friday as he gushed about reuniting with Tomlinson, 31, while also expressing his intention to “make amends” with his former bandmates.

“My neck hurts from how much Im [sic] looking up to you right now you were already my friend and brother but getting to look through that window into your world and mind I just extends that respect I have for you,” he wrote after seeing Tomlinson’s upcoming film.

Payne even apologized for not being “better” to his friend, whom he met in 2010 when One Direction was formed.

Payne also thanked Tomlinson for being one of the few people who “literally saved my life” and “dragged me out of something so dark I’ve never shared it.”

“Thank you Louis and congratulations you deserve all these moments, every sight you get to see, every cheer that you hear and all the love you are receiving from the world,” he concluded. “You worked harder than any of us to get here and now the world gets to see that from your side.”

Payne has not addressed fans’ concerns about his appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2023 1:46 PM

Good to see he's loosing his 'puppy fat'!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Mein Larry shipper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 5:30 PM

Dehydration.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 5:39 PM

Cheryl Whore sucked the life AND the pretty out of him.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 5:40 PM

Square face is all the rage in 2023!

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 5:42 PM

He looks hot

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 5:44 PM

[quote}Mein Larry shipper.

Es tut mir Leid!

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 5:45 PM

DL is the only institution keeping this man’s fandom alive, the rest of the world has long forgotten or never knew who he was to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 5:50 PM

Ozempic bitches

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 6:04 PM

Buccal fat removal..

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 6:36 PM

This doesn’t make sense. Didn’t he get into great shape for his failed solo career attempt?

His face didn’t look like that.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 6:37 PM

Can I remove my mouth?

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 6:39 PM

Agree on buccal fat removal. Tom Brady's another one who comes to mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 6:45 PM

Hi, @perftronnie!

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 6:47 PM

Wow, r13! Tom has AIDS face.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 6:49 PM

Can you imagine how gaunt these younger people will look as they age? They look older already.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 6:51 PM

It's better to have some roundness in your face as you age. It's softer and more youthful. They won't age well.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 6:54 PM

He looked better before.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 6:58 PM

[quote]Payne’s jawline appeared sharper than it has in the past, and his cheekbones were also more defined.

I don't see a problem.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 7:01 PM

I think he's hot. Definitely hotter than Harry.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 7:04 PM

He looks ridiculous and was gurning and yammering as usual, coked out of his brain. Every time he speaks about himself he says he's just come out of a suicidal place but is better now. He's been saying that for years but is actually permanently fucked up. Junkie, alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 1:54 AM

R12, 😆

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 2:23 AM

Looks like jaw and chin implants in addition to the cheek thing.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 3:26 AM

His face is definitely different.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 3:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2023 1:09 AM

Nice abs but capsizing cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2023 5:02 PM

Definitely had several facial procedures, do we think they did some torso sculpting too?

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2023 7:50 PM

Highly likely.

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2023 11:18 PM

Sooner or later. So far I have killed everyone on earth. Everyone.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2023 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!