Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sly Stallone has a new rule on his sets- “No Woke Crap!”

🤷🤷🤷🤷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 5:00 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Let me guess? No black mermaids, but it's totally believable that this ancient, plastic surgery, gindaloon mess can beat up a gang of 20yo?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 5:21 PM

No wonder Michael B Jordan didn't want him in Creed III.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 5:22 PM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 5:22 PM

Is anything good comes out of the WOKE ordeal is hopefully the word will be a thing of the past by 2024

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 5:22 PM

Good old-fashioned racism and sexism for Sly and the Family Stoneage.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 5:24 PM

He's salt of the earth! His tens of thousand spent on plastic surgery and millions of dollars make him just like us! So relatable!

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 5:24 PM

R4, "good for him" for what?

Do you people even know what you're actually railing against? And if you're gay, are you really that fucking dense to think it doesn't apply to you, too, as a gay person?

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 5:26 PM

Gay isn’t woke.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 5:26 PM

He’s gross. He needs to retire. I’m sorry but he always creeped me out.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 5:28 PM

R9 but it is to straight people. You’re so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 5:28 PM

What kind of wig is he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 5:28 PM

R9, yes it is, you dumbass. It's the very reason you see gay people in commercials and TV and films these days. I'm sorry if it's difficult for teh racist, white gays among us who can't accept it, but that's what woke is. It's all encompassing of those who were once invisible.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 5:29 PM

the*

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 5:29 PM

R13 that poster thinks those white supremacy groups will accept him with open arms. They will kill him and hate him as much as a black person.

Also, why would black be woke but gay wouldn’t?

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Woke is being aware of discrimination, not just racial. The only reason you refuse to accept it is because you yourself have no issue with being racist or bigoted towards other groups, so you stupidly think homosexuality isn't included.

How fucking dumb are you that you think the people who hate "woke" the most, want to see gay couples in anything they watch?

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 5:32 PM

I hope he's working on another sequel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 5:38 PM

Gay is not woke.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 5:39 PM

He doesn’t need to be “woke”—he’s the “crap” already covered.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 5:39 PM

Black isn’t woke.!

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 5:40 PM

A bad one R12.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 5:40 PM

R18 neither is someone being black…

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 5:40 PM

What is “being black”.

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 5:41 PM

The huge problem is that "woke" is such a broad, all encompassing term, and it can be used both positively and pejoratively. So I'm sure there will never be a consensus on what it means, and the word will continue to rankle and confuse most people

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 5:42 PM

“Woke” is used as a positive with liberals and a negative with conservatives. “Woke” is used as an insult against progressive values, which yes, would include HOMOSEXUALS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 5:46 PM

I wish the media would stop conflating liberals with progressives. Progressives are the anti-Christ.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 5:48 PM

The pejorative use of woke is deliberate , it's a racist backlash against progress.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 5:49 PM

It’s racist/homophobic backlash. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 5:50 PM

[quote]Black isn’t woke.!

WTF are you even talking about?

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 5:55 PM

R24 nails it. Drops Mike. Thank you my dear.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 5:55 PM

[quote]The huge problem is that "woke" is such a broad, all encompassing term, and it can be used both positively and pejoratively. So I'm sure there will never be a consensus on what it means, and the word will continue to rankle and confuse most people

Don't pull the "both sides" crap with this. The people who use it as a pejorative can't even define it. The leaders of the "anti-woke" movement have literally embarrassed themselves when asked to define it.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 5:57 PM

Nothing wrong with being WOKE, I call it aware but the nonsense SJW, cancel culture vultures have dug their claws into a genuine cause and like the screaming banshees they are, haven't shut up about anything and everything since.

That said, the most ignorant, racist pieces of shit in my Italian family think Sly Stallone is a God.

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote]WTF are you even talking about?

This:

[quote]Also, why would black be woke but gay wouldn’t?

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2023 6:05 PM

[quote][R24] nails it. Drops Mike. Thank you my dear.

You must've dropped it in on your head because those of us who know what it means and what it entails, have witnessed those who use it as a pejorative, make complete asses of themselves trying to define it. Just like with CRT. Rufo himself knew how to use it as a dog whistle, but even he couldn't tell you what it actually means and convince ignorant parents that their 5yo was being taught to hate themselves because they were white

What exactly have progressives done to hurt you and show me how you can conflate that with what we're seeing from the right-wing. You people seem to think having to call someone "they" or a tweet from a few progressives is as dangerous as the actual Republican party legislating what you can read or watch or love or vote or do with your own body, and when they don't get their way, they attempt to kill people. Kill.

WTF is wrong with you people? Is it that you live on here so you think some trans person is your biggest threat and don't live in the real world where Republicans think it's fine to deregulate companies and let them pillage and plunder and pollute, but they regulate your very existence?

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2023 6:06 PM

How does this asshole define woke and how is he going to control the thoughts, feelings, and words of people on set?

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2023 6:15 PM

Sly has stated his boundaries and is telling you now so he doesn't have to tell you then. Snap, twirl and bend, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2023 6:15 PM

Does he still use a penis pump? (ASG circa 1997)

CRADLE DA BALLS!!!!! (Hot mike on live set)

by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote]“I won’t have a bunch of granola moms and their soy boy husbands telling me what I can and can’t do on my set with my crew,” he said, “the wokeness can get lost. We don’t need it.”

Did this happened on his last movie set? He needs to elaborate.

I guess he just wants to assure us all he’ll be stomping around enforcing his White Male Privilege. I’m pretty sure that’s always been the case… though maybe Sharon Stone didn’t automatically bow down to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2023 6:17 PM

R31 I don’t think that poster is talking about both sides. As much as we resent it, the word “woke” has become a pejorative as well as its original use. Many of us here hate the fact that the fringe left has tried to cancel Dr. Seuss, implement the term birthing bodies, and thinking rioting can be ok all under the umbrella of woke.

I personally as a black man hate the fact that white liberals have hijacked our word.

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2023 6:19 PM

They didn't do Rocky on a $900 budget.

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2023 6:21 PM

"Gay isn’t woke."

Identifying as such and demanding respect when gay is definitely being "woke" to the people who obsess about woke.

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2023 6:22 PM

So he'll go out the same way he came in - an unscrupulous, stupid piece of shit. Except now and forever he looks like the debasement of his mother's ego.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2023 6:23 PM

What does Woke mean exactly?

...crickets...

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2023 6:24 PM

It means more black people on your TV and Movies screens, which Stallone apparently doesn't want

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2023 6:24 PM

The world has a new rule: No more Stallone

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2023 6:25 PM

There are no black people in sports.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2023 6:25 PM

[quote] The huge problem is that "woke" is such a broad, all encompassing term, and it can be used both positively and pejoratively. So I'm sure there will never be a consensus on what it means, and the word will continue to rankle and confuse most people

Just like "politically correct" but the right uses the term to scare people.

Both woke and politically correct just mean treat everyone with dignity. And the right hates that.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2023 6:26 PM

Stallone still does movies? seriously?

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2023 6:27 PM

His face is so TIGHT now it's starting to look like his ANUS 😖

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2023 6:28 PM

"Stallone joins a growing number of Hollywood conservatives finally taking a stand against the establishment. According to his publicist, Joe Barron, Stallone already has a blacklist of actors and actresses he won’t hire. At the top is, of course, Alyssa Milano, along with the entire cast of “The Conners.” Whoopi Goldberg has earned an asterisk because she’s so unpopular, and if your name happens to be George Takei, you should probably go see if Star Trek will take you back."

I'm pretty sure this failed actor isn't hiring anyone right now

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2023 6:29 PM

R42, that’s not his mother.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2023 6:29 PM

Does he still shit in the shower?

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2023 6:30 PM

R42 is a liar and propagandist. Mama was a beauty queen right up until her last breath and a saint... A SAINT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2023 6:33 PM

R44 Stallone has never been racist. He’s talkin bout extreme, overly sensitive, pc to the max work environment. Nobody wants to be around that shit. It’s Hollywood, not the FDA. He’s probably talkin bout women and all the bullshit they pull. Dress like whores but don’t dare compliment me. Or use sex and fuck powerful men then later scream sexual harassment. But not so much that just an annoying screaming fringe leftie. And yes I’m liberal as fuck.

If you can take a dick, you can take a joke.

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2023 6:33 PM

"No black, gays or 'theys' in my movies unless they're playing thugs, flaming or freaks. Now watch how believable I am in this movie as a street tough. Please ignore the massive amount of plastic surgery and that I'm a thousand years old, and just go with it."

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2023 6:33 PM

Conservatives are "anti-woke" because they can't say the words they really want to say anymore.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2023 6:34 PM

[quote]R54 But not so much that just an annoying screaming fringe leftie.

Wut?

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2023 6:38 PM

Woke is one in a long list of grunts the right feeds its adherents so they can talk politics with no brainpower. E.g.: : Her Emails! Witch Hunt! Hunter’s Laptop! Burisma! Dominion! Open Borders! Build the Wall! Weapons of Mass Destruction! Welfare Queens! Drag Storytime! Baby Killers! Radical Left! Gun Grabbers!

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2023 6:42 PM

He dun like the gays.

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2023 6:44 PM

I’d like to ask these guys sometimes what they think the opposite of woke is?

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2023 6:45 PM

@perftronnie - on a tear!

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2023 6:48 PM

R54, you just keep talking and keep showing how goddamned ignorant you are. I knew who you were as soon as I read you're garbage comment.

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2023 6:49 PM

I should have had a "No Bad Wigs!" rule instead.

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2023 6:53 PM

Do actors ever realize when they will never been in a hit movie again?

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2023 6:57 PM

[quote]“Woke” is used as an insult against progressive values, which yes, would include HOMOSEXUALS.

Not necessarily. Some of us are completely on board for certain "woke" principals, like equal treatment and equal rights for gay people, but definitely NOT on board for others, like allowing trans women to compete against biological women in sports, to give only one example.

[quote]Many of us here hate the fact that the fringe left has tried to cancel Dr. Seuss, implement the term birthing bodies, and thinking rioting can be ok all under the umbrella of woke.

Exactly.

[quote]Don't pull the "both sides" crap with this. The people who use it as a pejorative can't even define it. The leaders of the "anti-woke" movement have literally embarrassed themselves when asked to define it.

Oh, please. The people who use "woke" in a positive sense can't definite it either, except in a way that has no meaning because it's so broad and such a gross generalization. See R39's excellent post, which I quoted above. It's heartening that SOME people in this thread have a real understanding of the situation and all its nuances.

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2023 7:04 PM

[quote]Many of us here hate the fact that the fringe left has tried to cancel Dr. Seuss

Bullshit. FYI the managers of the Seuss estate chose to withdraw six of his books from publication which contained images based in antiquated racial stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2023 7:05 PM

R58 agreed. You guys think Sly can still get it up?

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2023 7:05 PM

R66 That's a bingo!

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2023 7:06 PM

[quote]I’d like to ask these guys sometimes what they think the opposite of woke is?

As far as Hollywood assholes like him, I'll expand on what I said @R2: They think it's "woke" to have a black mermaid or a black stormtrooper in Star Wars (you know, scifi and fantasy crap), but it's perfectly realistic to watch a movie with a white, male septuagenarian married to a 30yo supermodel and he can also kick an entire gang's ass.

No blacks with dragons or wookiees, but watch white grandpa take on a bunch of armed, airplane hijackers. Totally believable.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2023 7:07 PM

You see, RWNJ troll, R65 does your bidding *much* better! He gets a potato from the "Prime Use" bin, while you only get one from the "Cows Rejected" one.

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2023 7:07 PM

[quote]What does Woke mean exactly?

Those who champion 'woke culture' tend to be one or more of the following:

* ANTI-WHITE

* ANTI-MEN

* ANTI-POLICE

* ANTI-AMERICA

* ANTI-FEMININITY in girls

* ANTI-MASCULINITY in boys

* ANTI-BIOLOGY and ANTI-WOMEN when it comes to the transgender issue

* ANTI-RELIGION save for Islam

However, they seem to be PRO-CENSORSHIP in the arts when it comes to dictating what they deem to be suitable or appropriate to show and say on screen/stage/page/canvas. I think this is what many artists have a problem with, because wokeness hinders creativity.

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2023 7:12 PM

You see what R66 just said? He's pointing out the idiocy of those who know less than shit about "woke." You don';t even have all of the facts. you just make these half-assed claims about something like Dr. Seuss. You remind me of the fucking morons who used to shriek about "Obama free phones," ignoring the fact that the free phone program was actually a free landline program started under Reagan for low income people and the free cell phones actually started under Dubya.

What you do is magnify, obsess and get hysterical over whatever it is you think the "far left" is doing. You always get it wrong and you pretend it's equal to or more of threat than the right-wing where they're actually legislating what you can/can't read ie., violating your rights as an American.

by Anonymousreply 72March 17, 2023 7:13 PM

Where did you get the directive to post that @perftronnie's sock puppet @R71?

by Anonymousreply 73March 17, 2023 7:13 PM

R71 exemplifies the complete idiocy we're dealing with from people who scream about woke. You are a colossal moron. What a low IQ you must have.

by Anonymousreply 74March 17, 2023 7:14 PM

He's not even white.

by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2023 7:14 PM

[quote] Some of us are completely on board for certain "woke" principals

Woke principals would get fired in Florida

by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

Someone needs to wake up this sleepy-eyed MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 77March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

[quote] As far as Hollywood assholes like him, I'll expand on what I said @[R2]: They think it's "woke" to have a black mermaid or a black stormtrooper in Star Wars (you know, scifi and fantasy crap), but it's perfectly realistic to watch a movie with a white, male septuagenarian married to a 30yo supermodel and he can also kick an entire gang's ass.

And their fine with Jesus being lily white

by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

[quote]Someone needs to wake up this sleepy-eyed MAGAt.

I'm sure he's got yet another appointment with his plastic surgeon to take care of that, because he's a "real man."

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2023 7:16 PM

R71, for the right, Woke means anything that doesn't support straight white male supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2023 7:16 PM

Exactly, R78. Hollywood manages to find the brown people when they need Middle Eastern terrorists, but don't you dear make Jesus look like he came from there, too.

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2023 7:18 PM

Sly is just as manly as John Wayne, who wore a wig, makeup and had a face lift.

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2023 7:21 PM

[quote]They think it's "woke" to have a black mermaid or a black stormtrooper in Star Wars (you know, scifi and fantasy crap),

SOME idiots think that. Many others have no problem with a black mermaid or a black storm trooper in STAR WARS, as no one with a brain should have a problem with either of those things, BUT they do have a problem with POC playing white historical figures, or actors of different races playing members of the same biological family. And THIS is why "woke" is way too broad a term to have any meaning -- because it encompasses ALL of those things. And that's a problem, because many people object to some examples of "wokeness" but not at all to others.

Of course, the same problem has existed for many years with the ridiculously broad terms "liberal" and "conservative."

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2023 7:25 PM

None of you even read the article, including OP. It's an obvious spoof!

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote]He dun like the gays.

He didn’t mind the night Allan Carr insisted he fuck me up the ass in Allan’s swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2023 7:27 PM

And OP is an obvious poof!

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2023 7:28 PM

He's brain damaged.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote]BUT they do have a problem with POC playing white historical figures, or actors of different races playing members of the same biological family.

Oh, I see. So these anti-woke people can't handle the few years of that, but POC are/were supposed to be cool with the countless films/television portrayals of Jesus as a white man or the countless racist portrayals over Hollywood's history. Right?

So, anti-woke people get to throw their little hissy fit over a black actor playing some white character once in a blue moon, but the decades of negative portrayals and erroneous casting for historical figures who were not white, just pretend that never happened and never had an effect.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2023 7:31 PM

MAGA - just a shelter and excuse for old fashioned racism. Anti-WOKE - just a shelter and excuse for old fashioned racism, misogyny, sexism and homophobia.

If you have issues about the overreach of progressive cultural ideology - language, policy - using "woke" is confirmation you don't want dialog, you're just a reactionary foghorn.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2023 7:34 PM

You know what's really funny about these "anti-woke" dumbasses? They can't see that they are the fucking snowflakes to the point that they believe in so much "freedom" that they need a governor to remove books that offend them.

How about you just not watch a film because you're so delicate that you can't handle someone of a certain race playing a certain role? You're not being forced to watch it, snowflake.

You don't get to tell people how to do their art.

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2023 7:37 PM

Woke is the new "lover". My (for real) Nazi sympathizing paternal grandfather called me a "Jew lover" because I liked Joan Rivers when I was in 8th grade. "He's a Jew lover" he'd whisper out of the side of his mouth, his hand partially covering his mouth, like it was something to be ashamed of.

I believe gays, blacks, Hispanics, women, Jews, some ethnicities, and more, have been treated like garbage and deserve equality. If that makes me "woke", then so be it.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2023 7:46 PM

Woke is dumb. And OVAH!

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2023 7:46 PM

Gotta love low IQ drive-by trolls, such as R92. Definitely not sending their best.

by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2023 7:48 PM

Yes, troll, we heard you the other 300+ times.

by Anonymousreply 94March 17, 2023 7:49 PM

[quote]Oh, I see. So these anti-woke people can't handle the few years of that, but POC are/were supposed to be cool with the countless films/television portrayals of Jesus as a white man or the countless racist portrayals over Hollywood's history. Right?

Wrong. It was ridiculous and idiotic for Jesus ever to be played by a white man, and that happened only because, for most of its history until quite recently, the film industry was so lily-white overall in all departments, including acting. And that was due to blatant racism.

[quote]So, anti-woke people get to throw their little hissy fit over a black actor playing some white character once in a blue moon, but the decades of negative portrayals and erroneous casting for historical figures who were not white, just pretend that never happened and never had an effect.

Again, of course not, and your straw man argument is an insult to my intelligence if you think I'm stupid enough to fall for it. P.S., nowadays it's far more frequently than "once in a blue moon" that a black actor plays a white character in the theater, and that's starting to happen more and more on film and TV as well. Not to mention the racists "quotas" that a certain number of POC (which usually means black people) must be involved in each production. Those quotas should be and probably are illegal, but no one has the courage to try to stop them in the current climate.

by Anonymousreply 95March 17, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote]Wrong. It was ridiculous and idiotic for Jesus ever to be played by a white man, and that happened only because, for most of its history until quite recently, the film industry was so lily-white overall in all departments, including acting. And that was due to blatant racism.

Nonsense. Any time they need to hire "thugs" or "terrorists" or "drug lords" or any negative stereotype of those non-white people, they never fail to find non-white actors to fill those role.

by Anonymousreply 96March 17, 2023 9:00 PM

When Republicans use the word "woke," it's a deliberate bit of obfuscation, a way to signal bigotry to their fellow travelers while pretending it's something else to those who call them out for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2023 1:25 AM

Why does he shit in the shower? His feets must be really clean. NOT!

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2023 2:00 AM

You guys think this is true??!!?

The website has this quote: “I won’t have a bunch of granola moms and their soy boy husbands telling me what I can and can’t do on my set with my crew,” he said, “the wokeness can get lost. We don’t need it.”

"Granola moms" and "soy boy husbands" seems way more like antiquated and niche insults for someone like Stalone. Also, the website OP links to is some Indian gossip rag

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2023 10:05 AM

The Dems should bury anything WOKE and the GOP should bury anything suggesting 2020 election FRAUD.

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2023 12:16 PM

R99 that makes sense. DL loves to get itself into a froth over made up right-wing bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2023 2:52 PM

I confess I didn't even read the article at the link, but I made no reference to anything in it, so my general comments about what "woke" means (or doesn't mean) still stand.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2023 3:18 PM

[quote][R99] that makes sense. DL loves to get itself into a froth over made up right-wing bullshit.

LOL, OK, I'll think about that as people like you hyperventilate over some progressive tweets. You're the idiots who exaggerate everything you deem "far left."

Tell us what is made up from the right that we froth over. So women's choice is not being taken away, right? Repub-led states aren't pushing anti-gay laws or book bans or anything far more dangerous than THIS nonsense. The right didn't attempt to overturn the election through violence and Republicans aren't using the lies about the election to suppress votes because they can't win.

But sure, tell us how Democrats want you to cut your dick off because in the real world, trans affects EVERYONE.

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2023 3:43 PM

R103, you're reading me wrong. I'm talking about how easily DL falls for fake controversies thrown out constantly by the right-wing. The Potato Head & Dr. Suess bullshit controversies or the fake war on Christmas.

I'm apparently considered hard right woke because I think treating people fairly, protecting our Democracy, and corporations not being allowed to rule like kings are very good ideas.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 4:45 PM

Apologies, R104

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!