Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Some men are going to their barbers to get “the Mescal” haircut

His influence right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 7:44 PM

Actually, they're asking for "the Mescaline" haircut.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 5:00 PM

Don't get it

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 5:00 PM

Unwashed and straggly?

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 5:02 PM

So if you have curly hair, just ask for a basic haircut?

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 5:05 PM

Uh, it looks like he cuts his own hair...

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 5:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 6:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 6:55 PM

I'm really not getting the Mescal appeal. His hair is unremarkable and he needs to get a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 6:56 PM

Bangs for men are sooooo HAWT.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 6:57 PM

R9 he doesn’t need a nose job. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 6:58 PM

Paul Mescal is a woke gay trans pedo nepo baby and I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 7:11 PM

"Paul is the new Jennifer Aniston."

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 7:13 PM

I went to college with him and was absolutely certifiable. He was controlling of people he viewed as "beneath him". He had Michelle Bachman eyes too. He had a completely manic energy that was just repulsive. He would lie about just about everything you can think of. He was paranoid about weird things. He claimed that everyone in our classes was obsessed with his relationship with this one guy and talking about their relationship non-stop. In reality, nobody gave a shit about his relationship and everyone just thought he was batshit. He cheated on his boyfriend with multiple men. One time, before I knew anything about him, I jokingly called him a slut and his response was "I'm religious". LOL! And he even had a bible in his car.. He's one of those people who would refer to people he knew for five seconds as "his good friend". Someone even asked me straight up if he was doing crack.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 7:41 PM

One time, in band camp.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 7:43 PM

Forgot to mention a funny/crazy thing he did. A friend and I were in his car because we were going to study at a coffee shop together. Our university was near a lake. He pulls over to the lake (which has no buildings near it) and looks at us and goes "is this it?". Which...was just a WTF moment for both of us. He was a recovering coke head which may explain his crazy behavior.

And he's a frau too.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 7:47 PM

R14 r16 lmaoooooooo You should try stand up comedy.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 7:54 PM

The guy at OP is kinda cute. BDF

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 8:05 PM

Men should never ever ever get a trendy haircut. It is so low rent.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 8:08 PM

Years ago, I worked with him who was clearly unstable.

He started as a temp; seemed reliable and competent although very quiet and reserved.

He was on track to be offered a permanent full-time position when his behavior became more and more erractic and bizare.

He would start arguments with coworkers that involved his making accusations against them that were totally unfounded. But he was also very bright, well-spoken, and competent at his job - except for the ocassions when he would start to exhibit irrational behavior, which became more and more frequent.

I was working nearby one day when he went in coworkers office and accused the coworker of telling other workers that he had bad breath. It was so unfounded and unexpected that the coworker he accused initially just seemed confused. But the crazy man kept escalating his accusations until it turned into a full-scale shouting match.

As we started comparing notes about him - he seemed to be having paranoid delusions that his coworkers were conspiring against him- and he always claimed the conspiracies related to people criticizing his hygeine - especially him having bad breath.

If he weren't so clearly mentally ill, it would have been funny. In fact many us initially thought he was joking when he would make these accusations, because he seemed so normal otherwise.

The funny thing about the company was that most executives became so intimidated by he that they allowed this behavior to continue to months.

The company finally called in a senior executive to terminate him on the Friday before a holiday weekend.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 8:35 PM

R20 you’re doing way too much storytelling today. Go take your meds before mom has to be contacted.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 8:37 PM

Have you ever worked with a REALLY fucked up person…

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 8:38 PM

At least it’s a step up from the “Meet Me at McDonalds” haircut (aka Ronald McDonald with a fade).

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 8:39 PM

R15 sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 8:41 PM

So, unkempt is their desired look? If I had someone come to work with his hair like that I'd send him home

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 8:42 PM

fuck the hateful bully

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2023 6:50 PM

R26 really wants to make that nothing lie of A reddit post a thing.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2023 6:52 PM

R9 no his nose is the only thing about him I find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2023 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!