Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flounder-faced data thief John Paul Mac Isaac sued by Hunter Biden

Finally!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2023 10:37 PM

I hope Hunter sues him until all he has left is his hat.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 2:39 PM

so the stuff on the laptop was real?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 2:39 PM

Thief? The laptop was not stolen.

After 90 days it became abandoned property.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 4:06 PM

I've only ever seen 'flounder-faced' here on DL. Cracks me up every time I see it. Same with 'Ghouliani'. Thanks for the laugh, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 4:22 PM

Ask your friend Guo Wengui, who played the key role in the laptop saga. Oh, wait... you can't! He was arrested by the Feds the other day! Interesting timing for all this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 4:23 PM

I really like a guy who can look at you while you're talking and give the side-eye to someone standing beside him.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 4:41 PM

šŸ˜‚ Not laughing at the situation, but the description of that face. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 5:49 PM

I read the Daily Mail article which printed the text messages from Hunter to his beloved Uncle Jim. Hunter trashed Jill Biden, his ex-wife, his then girlfriend his sister-in-law. He's a vile piece of shit. If he were black, he'd be in prison for possession of crack and coke. He's a total grifter. So is Biden's brother. The Bidens are typical of an old-fashioned Irish Catholic Democratic establishment where politicians enrich not only themselves but their whole families. They're like Daley wannabes.

Nevertheless, probably not a crime unlike Kushner's doings. Still, a very bad look.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 9:59 PM

But Hunter's dick really condoles a lot of bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 11:40 PM

[quote]I hope Hunter sues him until all he has left is his hat.

At least let him have one of those eyes.

I'm not particular as to which one.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 11:51 PM

Imagine championing corrupt meth-head Hunter Biden. Awesome.

Wait: I thought the laptop was a Russian psy-ops. All the intelligence heads said so on TV.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 12:01 AM

[quote]Hunter trashed Jill Biden, his ex-wife, his then girlfriend his sister-in-law. He's a vile piece of shit.

You think Junior Mint, Odo and Whorevanka have only kind words of praise for that fkn slut, Melania and her stretched-out mongoloid child?

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 12:05 AM

Is that baby different than mine and Jillā€™s?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 12:08 AM

Isaac had to follow certain rather cumbersome procedures to legally possess the laptop if it had truly been. abandoned. He never did. Not only that but he still wouldnā€™t have been entitled to the files on it. He is in deep legal shit and so is everyone else involved,

Hunter is a sleazebag and a total idiot to be so careless but his lawsuit sounds like it will publicly stir up so much shit that the crooks heā€™s suing donā€™t want to get out that they will end up being very sorry they ever heard of Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 12:14 AM

Anyone else get strong autism or Asperger's vibe from this guy? I imagine he smells like Temple Grandin.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 12:34 AM

ā€œSir, can you verify that this is your penis? I mean thatā€™s pretty, um shall I sayā€¦ impressive?ā€ ā€œHa gotta love genetics. Well here, see that mole thereā€¦ lookā€¦ā€

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 12:45 AM

And what does Temple Grandin smell like, r15?

Don't leave out any details

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 12:48 AM

R8, I you believe he just left the laptop there then I have a bridge to sell you

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 12:51 AM

Temple probably smelled like cowshit. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 12:56 AM

I like the Twitter comment under his picture: ā€œThereā€™s two ways of looking at this.ā€ lol

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 2:26 AM

[quote]so the stuff on the laptop was real?

We can't ever know what was real and what might've been faked, R2. That is, until maybe this lawsuit. The big issue people had was that there's no chain of custody with the stuff revealed AND, of course, the scam was funded via Russian contacts and money because that's how Rudy Giuliani is funded.

I'm pretty sure the nudes with Hunter's big ole D, that the rightwingers are so mad about, are legit and some sappy texts from his dad. But other than that, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 9:55 AM

ā€œEyes up here!ā€ šŸ‘€

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 1:59 PM

[quote]Hunter is a sleazebag and a total idiot to be so careless

The only thing he was "careless" about was access to his cloud storage, maybe. Those are phone files on that laptop. His phone was hacked and the files were put on a laptop, then left with Mac Isaac.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 2:04 PM

Too bad Marty Feldman isnā€™t still around to play him in the biopic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 2:10 PM

R3 has it right. Crazy to draw more attention to this situation as it will bring others to the same realization as R2.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2023 2:13 PM

R8, Biden isn't even an Irish surname. Yes, he has Irish ancestors but he's not full Irish. I think he likes to claim to be Irish because he thinks it helps his corrupt family seem more relatable to blue collar people.

Biden and Trump have a lot in common. They are both bull shitters, both personally corrupt with grifter families and both liked being sexually inappropriate with minor girls which included their own daughters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2023 2:23 PM

And Jill cheated on her first husband with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2023 2:24 PM

Wrong r25,

after 90 days, state law is that a person who has in their hands what is seemingly an abandoned piece of property, has to get a court order/finding that grants them possession of that item.

Also, the forensic examination of the laptop indicates that flounder-face accessed the stuff before 90 days.

As a recovering addict myself, I readily believe that Biden, in a fucked-up state of mind, left the lap-top there. He says he doesn't remember how it got there which is plausible, given his addiction.

That stated, I still marvel how crazy is it for anybody, drunk, high, sober, to think that anything we place into the cyberverse isn't at risk of exposure.

I'll admit though, that if there is one "private" sex tape that I would find it very hard to resist watching, it's the John Edwards Rielle Hunter one.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2023 2:41 PM

R28, Hunter often seems angry at his family. I think he doesn't care about doing damage to them.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 2:45 PM

[quote]ā€œEyes up here!ā€ šŸ‘€

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2023 3:08 PM

[quote]And Jill cheated on her first husband with Joe.

And Melania fingered her pussy in filthy stroke mags like the cheap fuckin' whore she truly is.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2023 3:46 PM

Truly a face only a mother could love.

You'd think however much he got for the laptop would buy him some surgery.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2023 3:48 PM

R31, I agree. They're both whores. Another thing Joe and Donald have in common.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2023 4:06 PM

R31, and don't forget. Both women let their husbands be sexually inappropriate with their daughters.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2023 4:08 PM

Mr. Isaac and I see eye to eye!

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2023 4:13 PM

Biden has taken Hunter along on his trip to Ireland like Hunter's his 12 year old kid. THIS is why Hunter's such a shithead. Old Joe has spoiled that little tot rotten.

by Anonymousreply 36April 11, 2023 10:18 PM

He's bringing him to Ireland to connect with his Irish roots, it's not a normal overseas trip like others.

by Anonymousreply 37April 11, 2023 10:23 PM

Sonny Boy is in his 50s. Ridiculous. Biden treats him like a little spoiled brat which explains everything wrong with Hunter. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

by Anonymousreply 38April 11, 2023 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!