Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My douche bro neighbor walks his pit bull off leash every day

He lives in another building. I don't know who he is, so I don't know how to complain.

I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2023 11:22 PM

Call Animal Control!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 11:07 AM

Realistically, what can they do, r1?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 11:09 AM

Carry mace with you and a knife.

If there are county leash laws, call the police on him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 11:16 AM

Carry some bear spray.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 11:17 AM

Yes to Bear Spray. Iffy for pepper spray.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 11:23 AM

R3 R4 OP doesn’t go outside. He looks out of his window and then bitches about other people and anime.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 11:26 AM

OP is a bean flicker

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 11:29 AM

Stun gun and pepper spray, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 11:31 AM

Is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 11:44 AM

I hate pit bulls

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 12:20 PM

I know I say this all the fucking time here, but I volunteer at a municipal open-intake shelter ten hours a week (often more) and deal with pitties constantly. In seven years, I’ve been bitten once by a pittie and it was completely my fault. He stated his boundaries then walked away from me. I’ve also been bitten by a huskie.

Pitties are usually smoochy lap dogs and all this ignorant hate should be directed at any dog owner who trains a dog to fight, not the dog itself.

The breeds with the most bites? Chihuahuas and GSDs.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 12:24 PM

Why would you care? Dogs only attack assholes and douche bags.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 12:26 PM

But we can't outlaw asshole people, NoPalmOil.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 12:26 PM

Well, yes you can. Most likely the city has leash laws so OP could report his neighbor. Or just walk away from said neighbor and dog if they’re so offensive to him.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 12:29 PM

R11 I despise people like you

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 12:29 PM

[quote]The breeds with the most bites? Chihuahuas and GSDs.

Funny how there are almost never news stories about chihuahuas and GSDs killing people, kids, other pets.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 12:31 PM

R11 - right because comparing pit bull bites to chihuahua ones is apples to apples 🙄

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 12:33 PM

You can argue nature versus nurture of the pits or that MY dog is well behaved but all the statistics I have seen ALL put pit buls as the ost dangerous, by a mile. Two thirds of all deths from dog attaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 12:34 PM

/deaths

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 12:35 PM

Gosh, I wonder why? There’s already a public bias against pit bulls. 100 years ago, they used to be called nanny dogs due to their loyalty. Then they started being trained to fight by assholes and their naturally strong jaws cause great damage.

Further, here in Austin, a woman (process server I believe), was killed several years ago by several Labs when approaching a home.

Anyway, it’s obvious you just hate pit bulls even though there are millions in the US who have never bitten or hurt a human, so I’m going to let this go.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 12:35 PM

The problem with pit bulls is that they are dumb and also have been bred to fight. So they can simply flip and go after someone even randomly and latch on. Maybe they aren't triggered by people trained on how to deal with dogs but the vast majority of the public don't have that same understanding of dogs.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 12:36 PM

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 12:37 PM

[quote]nanny dogs

Which is completely and utterly ridiculous because they weren't trained to be nanny dogs and nor do they have a good temperament for that. Just because pitbull lovers call them nanny dogs does not make them good candidates for that.

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 12:38 PM

[quote]100 years ago, they used to be called nanny dogs due to their loyalty.

That's a myth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 12:39 PM

Clearly someone didn’t read my post about 100 years ago, nanny dogs, etc.

Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 12:41 PM

Fuck YOU , r11 / Palm Oil Shit bull apologist. I also hate people like you.

A simple Google search debunks your bullshit. Shit bulls by *far* represent the highest incidents of attacks. Please proceed to die in a greasefire.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 12:43 PM

[quote]Clearly someone didn’t read my post about 100 years ago, nanny dogs, etc.

Given that site's pet categories are "Cats," "Dogs," "Pit Bull’s" (sic) and "Birds," I'm going to guess the site owner has a wee bit of a pro-Pit bias.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 12:44 PM

R11 They eat babies.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 12:50 PM

R26 Fuck you back. I’ve walked pit bulls for ten hours a week for seven years and have been bitten once. You clearly refuse to open your mind even a tiny bit so go back into your angry, hate-filled world.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 1:01 PM

Dude, R29, you’re an unreasonable nut. I love dogs, and have never been bitten or had a bad experience with a pitbull. But as a dog owner it enrages me to see a pit bull off leash. What isn’t being mentioned, especially by you, is how often pits attack and kill other dogs. Why do you think there are so many pits in shelters??? Their owners most likely had to give them up for that reason.

Pitbulls can be great pets, but keep them under your control. And stop lying dude.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 1:16 PM

Yes, dogs shouldn’t be off leash - I’m not arguing that and I’ve bitched and yelled at people for doing same. It’s dangerous for all concerned. But to constantly, constantly call out pitties is so tedious.

And - again - I’ve volunteered for 10+ hours for seven years in the largest no kill shelter in the country (well, until LA became no kill). I know why pitties are in shelters and it’s not because they attack other dogs. That brings on a vicious dog designation and starts legal proceedings. They are here due to neglect, dumping, hoarding, lack of money, landlord restrictions, etc.

I agree wholeheartedly that ALL dogs should be leashed but it isn’t the dog, it’s the owner. I have four dogs myself and hate it when dogs approach us off leash. It’s irresponsible and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 1:20 PM

R15 and R26 are freaks. Get some mental help, you sad cunts.

My niece had a pit bull. It was the sweetest dog in the world. I used to let it sleep in bed with me.

R31 is completely right.

DL pit bull haters are like rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth trans haters. It's a real sickness. So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 1:30 PM

OJ Simpson never murdered ME!

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2023 1:38 PM

Therefore, OJ is innocent!!

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2023 1:38 PM

Yeah, I don’t understand the, “it never happened to me” argument. I’ve never had cancer, so therefore no one else has, either.

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2023 1:42 PM

Conveniently lose control of your vehicle next time you see that shit dog OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2023 1:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2023 1:49 PM

To all you pit bull advocates, you need to give up. Your anecdotal evidence of how they are the sweetest dogs is easily proven just that - anecdotal. The data doesn't lie. The data isn't biased. More Pit Bulls kill other living things than any other animal. So accept that and move on with your dogs and your life. You will never win an argument you can't prove with data.

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2023 1:51 PM

Go to any shelter. The majority of dogs surrendered are pit bulls or pit mixes. People find that they can't handle them. All described as sweethearts. Except for the food guarding, can't be around children, must be only dog, experienced owners only, etc. Dog ownership of these wisely not permitted in Britain.

As to OP, keep a wide berth.

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2023 1:57 PM

OP- Why not just say

FRAT BOY 👦

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2023 1:58 PM

There's a law protecting folks against dogs that bite!

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2023 2:09 PM

Marry me, r41

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2023 2:09 PM

When was the last time someone was killed by a Chihuahua?

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2023 2:20 PM

NoPalmOil might be interested to know this about pit bulls. according to Peta.

"These dogs are hands-down the most common victims of heartbreaking abuse and severe neglect that our caseworkers encounter."

So if you truly love pit bulls, do them a favor and support a ban on breeding them. There are plenty available in animal shelters.

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2023 2:55 PM

Euth All Pits Now!

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2023 3:27 PM

What a weird thing to focus on--hating pit bulls. What a sad bunch of freaks you are.

Ta-ta.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2023 4:16 PM

Jesus fuck, I'm tired of hearing all the personal anecdotes. They do not fucking matter. These dogs were bred to attack. They were trained to attack larger animals and subdue them. They were trained on large dummies, then on actual animals. Bull-baiting and bear-baiting.

[quote]“The object in bull-baiting was to grip the bull in a tender enough part of the face to hold him still or throw him. Tremendous power of jaw was necessary for this and nostrils set far enough back to allow normal breathing without letting go.”

My dumbfuck next-door neighbor had two pit bulls and would not control them. One of them kept "getting out" of the yard, would run around town, ran at me and my dog in our own yard. They had to surrender one of them a couple months ago.

Difference between UK and US is astounding. Pit bulls are banned in England. Can't breed them. They are trying to eliminate that unfortunate experiment. Here in the US, where 2/3 of dog mauling deaths is caused by pit bulls. Not to mention the horrendous injuries, including severed limbs and mangled faces. But every goddamned time this gets brought up there's the "but MY pittie is the BEST!" whiners who can't look beyond their selfishness and just pick another breed of dog. It's really that simple.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2023 4:41 PM

" .... but my pitty is the sweetest!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Anecdotes vs data. Relying on the former automatically makes you a dumb asshole. In this and many other things.

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2023 5:40 PM

I'll support pit bull ownership when a mandatory 1st degree murder charge/years of prison is automatically applied if they kill/maim a human. Accept the risk, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2023 5:43 PM

I would move, OP: You are not safe with those running around.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2023 5:47 PM

R47 They are banned here in Norway too. Most countries ban this breed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2023 5:58 PM

90% of the dogs in the local shelter are pit bulls or pit bull adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2023 9:54 PM

OP, you have a trashy neighbor.

Not leashing a pit bill is trashy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2023 11:03 PM

One good thing about pitbull ownership is that it immediately clues you in that the owner is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2023 11:22 PM

I would call animal control honestly. There is a guy who walks a pit bull on my street ON a leash, but he has no control, when there is someone across the street the dog is basically in the air lunging and it takes the guys entire body weight to hold him back. I am really tempted to see where he lives and call his homeowners insurance or landlord and let them know there is a pit bull, I guarantee he hasn't let his insurance know, and if that dog bites someone they are going to need the insurance money when they sue him. (and I am assuming the insurance company will tell him he can't have the dog).

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2023 2:05 AM

Judge Judy loves dogs but hates it when owners have a pit bull in their home with kids. She always calls them out on that.

r2, depending on the state, Animal Control can at the very least warn the owner for starters. At the most, they can separate the animal from the owners.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2023 2:09 AM

Oh, if Judge Judy says so, then that settles it.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2023 3:43 AM

Out of curiosity, I googled “fatal chihuahua attacks,” but all that came up were reports of chihuahuas THAT were fatally attacked — by pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2023 4:15 AM

R59 Exactly. What happens if a chihuahua bites? You get maybe a small, superficial wound that will heal itself in a matter of days, basically like cat scratches or cat bites. What happenes if a pit bull attacks? It might chew your face off, you might lose limbs, you might die. It's a lot more severe. That's why pit bull lovers need to stop using chihuahua bites as an argument. Apples to oranges. You cannot compare the two.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2023 7:04 AM

OP: This is a hazardous street situation not only for children and the elderly, but for pedestrians in general. You might post signs warning the neighborhood about the despicable dog owner.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2023 7:55 AM

Sit out some antifreeze in a cute water dish and let nature do its thing.

Also call me when it’s time to pick up the body, we are catering a wedding next week and need a large entree.

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2023 8:14 AM

NoPalmOil has to be a frau.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2023 8:26 AM

Can I have her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2023 9:36 AM

Do not be a lightweight. Pack a gun.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2023 9:48 AM

Fight the dog

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2023 9:53 AM

‘Pibbles’ and no kill shelters have ruined the ‘adopt don’t shop’ movement. I’d never adopt from a mix from a shelter without a DNA breed test because so many shelters lie now and call everything a ‘lab mix’. It’s laughable when you see the listings and photos. Check out the many horror stories by well-meaning people who only wanted a ‘rescue’ on Reddit in groups like r/reactivedogs and r/BanPitBulls. Isn’t it sad people need weapons and bite pry bars to leave their house and go for a walk in many communities.

The system is broken. No other type of dog has lobbying groups and propaganda mills. I’ve come full circle and would only adopt a dog from a specific breed rescue or obtain from a reputable breeder who breeds to a healthy standard with proven health tests.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2023 9:58 AM

I fought the dog, and the dog won.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2023 9:58 AM

r67 when did it get so bad? As a kid in the 1990s, we adopted several shelter dogs, and there was always a wide variety of breeds (mostly mixes) available. Now, it's 90% pit bull.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2023 10:00 AM

Oh please. If you own a big aggressive looking dog just put a muzzle on em while on a walk. Is that so hard? Is that so unreasonable? Just because you’re comfortable with the growling level doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. Just be polite, put a muzzle on it.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2023 10:02 AM

Can you imagine that demon @R18 being the very last thing you'll see (and hear) in life before your light is extinguished?

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2023 10:15 AM

[quote]But as a dog owner it enrages me to see a pit bull off leash.

Pit bull owners should be required to have their dogs in harness+ leash ANYTIME they're outside the door of their house/apt.

For fuck's sake, my sister's cockapoo and schnoodle, though well-trained, were kept in harness even when she and dog were puttering about in the yard/gardens ON THEIR PROPERTY.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2023 10:33 AM

If it's true that pit bulls are violent, I hope each and every one of you fuckers get your fug faces eaten off by them.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

Pit bulls have a strong bite force, but it’s true that there are other breeds with stronger jaws. What distinguishes pit bulls is their tenacity. They can hold on for a long time. I’ve heard that you should never try to pull them off a victim, because they’ll just bite harder, and it’s best to do a stranglehold on them (with your arms, a leash, etc.) until they pass out and release their grip.

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2023 7:20 PM

Great. I hope one eats you, R74.

by Anonymousreply 75March 19, 2023 3:47 AM

[quote]My niece had a pit bull. It was the sweetest dog in the world. I used to let it sleep in bed with me.

I’m not the one who’s in danger of being eaten by a pit bull, since I don’t treat them as if they were a Grindr date, doglover R75.

by Anonymousreply 76March 19, 2023 5:49 AM

Hey, R76--remember that monkey that chewed the woman's face off? I think that would be a good look for you.

by Anonymousreply 77March 19, 2023 6:10 AM

Haha, R77 what a witty Frau you are, Carnac. May the winds of the Sahara blow a desert scorpion up your turban.

by Anonymousreply 78March 19, 2023 7:23 AM

Why do people even stick up for pit bulls? It isn’t like the world would be less off if all pitt bulls died. They are not a separate species; just a type of dog. There are plenty of other breeds out there.

by Anonymousreply 79March 19, 2023 8:55 AM

Better question, R79: why do some people here harp endlessly and hate-obsess about one particular breed of dog, like they actually have a dog in this particular fight, so to speak? You don't like a certain kind of dog? Fine, then don't fuckign get that breed of dog.

by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2023 2:20 PM

Because people (like us) "victimize those poor innocent dogs" r79 . When some decide to deny the data for their own anecdotal experience, they go for the line of "blame the victim" assuming it the human's fault some dog are aggressive. Because it's true in some cases. They're Idiots who breed and train them to fight and be aggressive or abuse them, but most people don't and we still have attacks. My experience with them is mostly positive, but 1 incidents is 1 to many.

And r80 OP problem is with someone else dog who run around unleaded.

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2023 2:23 PM

Who are you quoting there, R81? Who has said that here? Maybe someone did; not me. Again, why are you obsessed with the data about pit bulls, a breed of dog you want nothing to do with?

Apart from OP's issue, which is fair because no dog should be allowed unleashed, there's no reason for anyone hear to bang on about pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2023 2:30 PM

[quote]Why do people even stick up for pit bulls? It isn’t like the world would be less off if all pitt bulls died.

What kind of a weirdo doesn't like dogs

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2023 2:35 PM

R83, every so often these pit bull hating FREAKS bloviate on DL. They're obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 84March 19, 2023 2:36 PM

I'm in Australia where they are banned but plenty of people still have them or make a point of getting dogs which have some pit bull lines. They never train them, rarely exercise them and seem to use them purely as cheap security systems. I've only known of one such owner who let his dog in the house. Dogs need training, affection, to be around their people. There's something menacing about these dogs - the lean-ness, the obvious musculature, even their eyes. The way they are treated doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2023 11:35 PM

[quote] There's something menacing about these dogs

Not necessarily if you've been around one. But all dogs are different, of course.

by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2023 11:40 PM

What r3 said. Some counties require leashes for all dogs, some require for some breeds.

by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2023 11:45 PM

Feed the dog chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2023 11:47 PM

Carry a knife?

Oh, Mary R3/R87.

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2023 11:49 PM

Why is everyone attacking PalmOil when he just stated his opinion and stats that are facts.

However I would just say this. I think a lot of people in the large East coast cities have trained their pit if not to fight but to be hella aggressive, even if their own nature has manifested in the dog. Pitbullls are one of the more low iq dogs. I think people have a right to own them but all pit bulls walked in public should not only have leashes but also be muzzled.

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2023 11:51 PM

Why stop with a knife? I think only full body armor can prevent death from these marauding, low -IQ pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2023 11:53 PM

R91 ??????? When trolling goes wrong. And oh dear you stankin ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2023 11:54 PM

Can some kind soul link to the recent footage of the two pit bulls literally ripping a mans guts out. It was on reddit but I cannot find it now. It is utterly horrifying and really makes a strong pint for shooting these dogs in their evil faces.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2023 11:58 PM

I'm only saying how you whiteys who hate it bulls can protect yourselves. Looking at you, R92.

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2023 12:05 AM

After a strong "pint," R93 advocates carrying guns with the sole purpose of shooting dogs in the face.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2023 12:06 AM

DL pit bull haters are as rabid and violent as pit bulls, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 96March 20, 2023 12:08 AM

No just barky bitey pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2023 12:08 AM

Mace, guns, knives...anything to protect yourselves from the pit bull lurking around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2023 12:10 AM

Extinction of pit bulls is the answer.

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2023 2:42 AM

If it were possible to selectively breed certain types of dogs out of existence, two categories would be at the top of my list: 1: pit bulls/Staffordshire terriers — for all the suffering they’ve caused to people and other pets they’ve mauled, and 2: the pug-face breeds with malformed skulls that give them chronic discomfort and respiratory problems. There’s a special place in hell for people who breed these dogs.

by Anonymousreply 100March 20, 2023 3:11 AM

My pits favorite dishes leg of lawyer backside of banker

by Anonymousreply 101March 20, 2023 3:17 AM

[quote] so I’m going to let this go.

R20 Just like Pit Bulls bite an innocent child and DON'T let go

by Anonymousreply 102March 20, 2023 3:38 AM

[quote] Fuck you back.

R29 You're beginning to sound like those angry proselytising faddists who fervently believe young gays should get their sex organs removed in oder to become eunuchs.

by Anonymousreply 103March 20, 2023 3:47 AM

R103 you are PATHETIC. IQ 82

by Anonymousreply 104March 20, 2023 3:53 AM

R104 Oh just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 105March 20, 2023 4:01 AM

When did this hatred of a dog breed kick in, and why? Can anyone here offer personal stories?

by Anonymousreply 106March 20, 2023 4:31 AM

Can anyone here offer their own personal stories?

by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2023 4:32 AM

Can anyone here show off their wounds?

by Anonymousreply 108March 20, 2023 4:36 AM

Calling pit bulls “pitties” is so Karen… gross. They’re bred to maim/murder and it’s patently absurd to claim they are “just like” any other dog breed. Data doesn’t lie.

by Anonymousreply 109March 20, 2023 4:53 AM

On or off leash, a pit bull or any large dog is able to get away from its owner and attack if it isn't trained, A pit bull off leash is probably well trained and just enjoying a walk.

by Anonymousreply 110March 20, 2023 5:33 AM

Even Cesar Millan, the freaking “Dog Whisperer” could not control his pit bull, Junior. It killed one of Queen Latifah’s poodles and mauled the leg of an aspiring gymnast, derailing her career. How on earth can a novice control one of these ticking time bombs? At the minimum, there should be mandatory training of the OWNER on how to handle the dog, and much stiffer penalties if their dog injures or kills someone.

by Anonymousreply 111March 20, 2023 7:37 AM

Leash laws be damned, right, r110?

by Anonymousreply 112March 20, 2023 8:14 AM

R109, I really wish one of them would go for your face.

by Anonymousreply 113March 20, 2023 1:30 PM

R113 eats dog diarrhea from styrofoam bowls with a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 114March 20, 2023 6:19 PM

R114, you look like the after-effects of a dog ripping you apart. It's a shame you can't get laid with that face.

by Anonymousreply 115March 20, 2023 6:23 PM

Proof again, R115, that your IQ plateaus in the low 80s.

by Anonymousreply 116March 20, 2023 6:53 PM

R96 yeah strongly worded posts online are very similar to mauling somebody to death with fangs. good observation

by Anonymousreply 117March 20, 2023 6:58 PM

R116, I wouldn't say anything with that face of yours. Try to draw as little attention to yourself as possible.

by Anonymousreply 118March 20, 2023 7:00 PM

Girls, girls! You're BOTH awful!

by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2023 7:17 PM

Like this entire fucking thread, R119?

by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2023 7:26 PM

The "Nanny Dog" myth was started in 1971 by Lilian Rant, President of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club of America in an attempt to save her failing puppy mill. Continuing to parrot this ridiculous myth is endangering & killing children. They are bloodsport dogs, not pets.

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2023 7:31 PM

Lol propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2023 7:33 PM

They're no more mentally deranged as animals than freaks here saying they should be maced, stabbed, and shot.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2023 7:34 PM

R123 they’re highly dangerous, the stats show it.

They should be phased out for the general public or highly regulated. Neutered and always in a muzzle.

by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2023 7:36 PM

[quote] They should be phased out for the general public or highly regulated. Neutered and always in a muzzle.

That applies to most freaks on this thread as well.

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2023 7:40 PM

R125 WW yourself a few more times

by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2023 7:42 PM

Nanny Dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2023 7:43 PM

Ooohhh, burn R126! Fucking Mary.

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2023 7:45 PM

R85, I have been around them. That's how I know they exist in a country which has had them "banned" for years. They are menacing in appearance. One of them continually stood over my two dogs, who were lying on the ground, and they didn't like it. He won't be coming near them again. His owner refuses to train him and I've since found out he has had many other dogs removed from his care/put down/declared as dangerous dogs.

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2023 11:03 PM

Surprisingly enough, I just came in from my building, and outside was the most adorable little pitty on a leash looking cute as a button.

by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2023 11:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2023 11:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2023 11:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2023 11:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 20, 2023 11:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 20, 2023 11:18 PM

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

by Anonymousreply 136March 20, 2023 11:18 PM

No, it didn't look like any of those dogs.

by Anonymousreply 137March 20, 2023 11:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 20, 2023 11:20 PM

She needed bear spray.

by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2023 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!