Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fired Flash directors reveal that Ezra Miller really is an asshole

Basically he went behind their backs and presented his own script to WB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2023 6:58 AM

They're lucky he didn't break into their home, steal from their liquor cabinet, and threaten to murder them. Losing their job is getting off easy with this guy!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 1:44 AM

WHY do all these sites choose to “respect” that psycho’s bullshit pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 2:22 AM

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 2:32 AM

[quote] WHY do all these sites choose to “respect” that psycho’s bullshit pronouns?

This is especially ridiculous:

[quote] Ezra Miller has found themself in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 2:37 AM

Was there a search party?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 3:25 AM

Stupid patchwork beard

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 4:48 AM

Everything rests for Ezra Miller now on the success of The Flash when it is finally released.

If it's the kind of success DC expects it will be, he'll be a huge star and all his sins will be forgiven.

If it flops, he'll disappear entirely and never be given any film work again.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 4:54 AM

They’ll!

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 4:55 AM

In Ezra's script Flash choked a fan, groomed a 12 year old, and robbed a liquor store.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 5:01 AM

I'd like to go balls deep inside Ezra bareback and impregnate them.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 5:06 AM

FLASH in the pan

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 5:13 AM

r10, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 5:13 AM

As much as I hate to say it, Team Ezra on this one. Goldstein and Daley are the biggest no-talent hacks working today. Their stuff is impossibly terrible. I would have done the same if I was him and I could.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 5:15 AM

r13 "if I were them", surely

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 5:56 AM

Color me shocked

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 6:07 AM

There's no evidence Ezra Miller can write, and I'd bet anything they did write would be practically incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 9:50 AM

He co-wrote a script with Grant Morris which WB turned down.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 3:48 PM

[quote] s. And then we worked together. It really was just the two of us. They came over here to Scotland and hung out, and we wrote this thing. I really liked it. Warner Bros. only gave us two weeks! It was cruelty, you know. It was hardcore. We had to be like the Flash to get this thing done, and they were looking for something quite different. I got paid, and it was good fun. It didn't do the job they were looking for, which was to franchise things and set things up, and bring other characters in. It was a Flash story, so it wasn't where they wanted to go with multiverse and stuff. And that was the end of it."

I can see why a script co-written by Grant "everything ever written is canon and I'm now going to combine them into one story that will either be good or terrible no in-between" Morrison, and Ezra Miller in between rehab stints and worldwide crimes didn't quite grab WB executives attention. They probably spent most of that 2 weeks blazed out of their minds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 4:01 PM

Isn't Morrison now a 'they;' as well? It's contagious.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 4:26 PM

Grant Morrison is a comic book legend. Which doesn't always translate when it comes to movies. But its not like Ezra was sitting by himself on a laptop saying his work was better. This is kind of storytelling by tabloid think. The studio clearly signaled they were going to allow this competing version to work. They were paying for it. Its not like Grant Morrison showed up and was writing for free. Studio was paying for competing drafts and being non committal to either one and the directors didn't want to waste more time fighting or being stuck with someone else's script. It's possible the studio decided against using them as the director on the project and just dicked around with them until they got the message and left. That happens.

Whoever writes all these Datalounge headlines really would have done well as a tabloid editor. Really focuses in on the juicy conflict, despite the reality. Which is exactly what tabloids do to get views and clicks.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 4:53 PM

Tom Cruise has seen the finished film and loved it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 8:31 PM

Grant Morrison being in his sixties doing the they/them bullshit is just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 10:02 PM

I am a worthless whore.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 5:50 AM

R21 and we should all take his word for it.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 6:17 AM

Will Tom try to recruit Ezra for Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2023 6:28 AM

[quote] Isn't Morrison now a 'they;' as well? It's contagious.

[quote] Grant Morrison being in his sixties doing the they/them bullshit is just pathetic.

r19 r22 Being a Scottish has more to do with it than his age. Cultists include significant percentage of elder whites from certain progressive places/circles.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2023 6:34 AM

Ezra is done even when this film does decently. WB won't keep him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2023 6:42 AM

Grant Morrison has written some somewhat interesting stories but I don't think he's as great as everyone seems to act like he is in the comic book industry. To me he's always been an Alan Moore wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2023 6:52 AM

R25 I think Ezra is too crazy (even for them lo)l.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 7:54 AM

Now Shazam 2 is a big flop hopefully this will follow and Ezra can be forgotten about forever.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2023 2:29 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2023 3:05 PM

by Anonymousreply 32March 26, 2023 6:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!