Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Appleton Confirms He's Dating & 'In Love' With Lukas Gage

After weeks of dating rumors between Chris Appleton and Lukas Gage, the celebrity hairstylist has now confirmed the news on TV.

While filming a segment for The Drew Barrymore Show, the host asked Appleton how his “libido” has been doing as of late.

“It’s pretty good, actually,” he responded. Barrymore then asked if there was anything he’d like to share with her on the show. Appleton said:

“I’m very happy, very much in love. I feel very grateful to be able to share my time with someone very special. Love is a really special thing. And I think meeting someone that you really connect with is really, really special.”

Barrymore proceeded to sing Appleton’s praises and called him “the world’s greatest catch.” The show then popped up a picture of Appleton and Gage from their trip to Mexico.

In the social media post for the video, the official account for The Drew Barrymore Show also identified actor Lukas Gage as the man that Appleton was talking about.

Though Gage had recently noted that he didn’t like the speculation surrounding his alleged relationship with Appleton, it seems like they’re now ready to spill the beans and tell the world about their love story.

Congratulations to the now-official new couple!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2023 8:19 PM

Lucky Lukas.

I love that he is officially out.

What we know about him so far:

He's gay.

He lives in a shitty little apartment.

He likes getting his ass rimmed by Murray Bartlett.

Thumbs up!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Why didn’t Drew ask him what his children thought of Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 2:01 AM

I'd like to see Lukas date Appleton's son.

They'd make a cute couple.

Chris is too old for Lukas.

His son is the perfect age for Lukas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 2:04 AM

But of course!

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 2:05 AM

Unattractive couple.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 2:07 AM

I wonder if this will cause tension between them? Lukas didn't confirm the relationship when asked point blank.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 2:49 AM

Outed by His Lovah: The Lukas Gage Story

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 5:25 AM

I don't understand the craze over Lukas. He isn't much of an actor and he is really ugly. He Looks like a caveman.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Support your fellow gays, R8.

Especially the ones who are honest and out.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 5:32 AM

“I’m very happy, very much in love. I feel very grateful to be able to share my time with someone very special. Love is a really special thing. And I think meeting someone that you really connect with is really, really special.”

He probably says that about every relationship he’s in, like most people. That’s why I’m single and turn down relationships, I don’t trust people. Especially gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:31 AM

r9 Which is why im not a fan of him; he isnt a fellow gay - not at this point in time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 7:35 AM

And to continue to R10, I’m not saying there’s no such thing as love and I’m some bitter queen, it’s just not in 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 7:36 AM

Why did Lukas Gage deny it? Fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Are they over already? Is Lukas pissed Chris announced they're dating while he lied about it? I notice Lukas hasn't commented nor liked Chris' new Insta post, and they always like and comment on each other. Something is up.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 9:31 AM

R3 Is the son even gay though?

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 9:32 AM

Trouble in paradise? Lukas didn't comment or like Chris' new Insta post and it's been 16 hours...

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 10:02 AM

And what ever happened to Samantha?

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 10:06 AM

Guest on Kimmel this week, Lukas Gage was BORING and served a couple really show biz fake platitudes. Kimmel barely mentioned You (piss bottom character too racy for Flyoverstan?) and Gage didn't say anything about his personal life at all. OK it was a brief appearance but I tuned in to get a sense of Gage and drew a blank.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 10:17 AM

Chris realized that’s Sam’s vacuousness was even deeper then the Kardashians and ran in the opposite direction.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 10:18 AM

I'm surprised that this kid so effectively parlayed a small role in a short-run, single season of a pay-cable TV network show and being 'victimized' by some jerk who made fun of his normal starter apartment into star status and a gay following.

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 10:21 AM

Did they just “out” Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 10:31 AM

R20 - worst read ever. That's not the sum of Lukas. Look at his IMDB page. He's been working A LOT, for years and years. And when a working actor breaks through to some notice, it has to be something. Why not White Lotus and being a meme?

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 10:35 AM

Lukas is not not gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 10:36 AM

[quote] Trouble in paradise? Lukas didn't comment or like Chris' new Insta post and it's been 16 hours...

I would imagine that Lukas didn't appreciate being outed by Chris.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2023 5:19 PM

I’m sure Drew will have Lukas on the show as a followup, all publicity is good publicity and Lukas has a Gay sex comedy movie to promote. Hell reveal something intimate about about Chris in a playful way to get back at him and it’ll all be good. Probably about how the first time Chris rimmed him Lukas shout out “Murray! You’ve got a great tongue there!”

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2023 5:25 PM

This Appleton guy is the Tom Bianchi of the hairdressers’ union — every Instatrick a soulmate.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2023 5:32 PM

A

W

K

W

A

R

D

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2023 5:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2023 6:08 PM

Gage is ugly - nice body, but ugly. And a horrible actor. Not sure how he got as far as he has.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 6:23 PM

Whatever in love means.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2023 6:57 PM

R29 Gage was bashed by homophobic guys when he defended a gay friend in high school and was beaten so badly he had to have his face reconstructed.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2023 7:12 PM

The hairdresser is clearly a fame whore who is desperate to raise his profile by trumpeting his connection with an actor. I hope Lukas is watching his back.

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2023 7:19 PM

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2023 7:19 PM

By the number of their social media followers, Chris is much more famous than Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2023 7:20 PM

I don't know how anyone can see him interviewed and not realize he's gay even if he weren't out. (This clip is from yesterday.)

At any rate, he seems nice enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 23, 2023 1:59 PM

His ass tastes like peppermint!

by Anonymousreply 36March 23, 2023 2:03 PM

Does Lukas have a trick bussy? A trick throat? I'm baffled by his success.

by Anonymousreply 37March 23, 2023 2:10 PM

How does Kelly Clarkson still have a show, is it just because Ellen is leaving and they need a plug to fill the hole in the dyke?

by Anonymousreply 38March 23, 2023 2:27 PM

[quote] Chris Appleton Calls Lukas Gage 'Apple of My Eye' & Shares Couple Pics

Chris Appleton on Instagram: "Apple of my eye"

​We love love!

Chris Appleton shared a brand-new Instagram photo dump alongside The White Lotus, You, and Euphoria actor Lukas Gage, who he’s reportedly dating.

Dating rumors concerning Appleton and Gage started to surface in February 2023. Though the actor declared that he wasn’t a fan of the speculation a few weeks later, Appleton confirmed that he is dating Gage during an interview on The Drew Barrymore Show.

Now that they’re official on Instagram, on the red carpet, and on television, Gage and Appleton are seemingly allowing themselves to be more open about their relationship in public spaces. On Thursday, March 23, Appleton shared a photo dump including several pictures of them as a couple, calling Gage “the apple of my eye” in the caption.

Gage also made himself heard in the comments section of Appleton’s post. The actor wrote several comments that read:

“Apple to my ton.”

“An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”

“Bake me into a pie.”

“Forget the apple you the whole orchard heart-eyed emoji.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2023 8:02 PM

These two must have some VERY hot sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2023 8:03 PM

Father and Son.

Chris is way too old for Lukas.

And don't even get me started on Tom Daley and his grandfather Dustin Lance Black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2023 8:07 PM

Lukas is looking really good lately.

He's definitely growing into his looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2023 8:07 PM

That's not really representative of how he usually looks, imo, R42. It's rather flattering.

by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2023 8:10 PM

So basically the same age difference between Froy and Madden...but these guys are actually out and open with it. How refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2023 3:48 AM

[quote] How does Kelly Clarkson still have a show

Don’t come for my gal, Kelly.

For the 2022-2023 season, “The Kelly Clarkson Show” ranks #3 among daytime syndicated shows, only behind veterans “Live With Kelly and Ryan” and “Dr. Phil.” Clarkson’s show averages 1.37 million daily viewers, and has consecutively grown season-to-season. The show has also won 13 daytime Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2023 4:07 AM

We've got 5 threads gushing over this Appleton man.

But no nudes!

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2023 4:40 AM

and again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2023 9:06 PM

You have to give Lukas credit.

He's a little hustler, and knows how to get publicity.

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2023 9:10 PM

R1 He could be bi

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2023 9:14 PM

I wish he knew how to act.

by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2023 9:44 PM

I love Lukas and I'm glad he's getting lots of acting roles.

He's having the last laugh over Michael Cimino and George Sear, the two "pretty" guys from Love, Victor.

Lukas was supposedly the "ugly" one.

Now they're scrambling for jobs, and Lukas is moving up the Hollywood celeb list.

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2023 4:54 AM

Chris will have moved onto someone younger and hotter within 6 months but hope they have fun until then!

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2023 5:58 AM

I quite enjoyed Goldilocks getting pissed on by the big black bartender or whatever he was in "YOU".

by Anonymousreply 53March 28, 2023 6:13 AM

[quote] Chris will have moved onto someone younger and hotter within 6 months but hope they have fun until then!

R52 True. But we said the same thing about Richard Madden, and look at what happened there.

Then again, they always eventually trade in for a younger model.

by Anonymousreply 54March 28, 2023 6:53 AM

"I think this mane needed to be tamed," he joked. "I also needed to be tamed."

Cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2023 9:48 AM

They are so coked out in the OP picture.

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2023 9:59 AM

They look fine and not "coked up," R56.

You're hallucinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2023 10:23 AM

Lukas Gage, star of You and White Lotus, is no stranger to sex scenes.

Gage played a relatively minor character in season 1 of White Lotus but went viral when he was rimmed by Murray Barlett's character, Armond. "I thought we should normalize rimming," the 27-year-old actor told Andy Cohen at the time. "I think a*s-eating needs to be talked about more. In the script, it was sex. We've seen sex on TV, let's have some a*s eating."

And in the most recent season of You, Gage's character was into piss play.

In a new interview with Variety, Gage shared how the latter scene has impacted people with real life kinks.

“Everyone should feel heard and feel seen. I never wanted to make anyone feel scrutinized or like the butt of the joke. I just believe that everyone should embrace all their kinks and everything that they love about themselves and not feel ashamed."

He also shared what his mom thinks of the scandalous scenes.

“She says, ‘That’s a great ass. Get that money," said Gage. "Get that bag and be committed.’ My mom’s cool. She’s like a cool little hippie lady. With nudity, I think we both share sort of a European vibe,”

Gage is clearly in the throes of a press tour because he also recently appeared on the Today Show, where he talked about his Instagram official man, Chris Appleton, and was asked what the celebrity hairstylist would think about his do.

“I think this mane needed to be tamed,” Gage smiled. “I also needed to be tamed.”

The two are clearly very happy together. "I feel very happy, very lucky and very much in love,” he said, adding, “That is a good-looking man,” when the show put up a photo of Appleton on the screen.

“There was just something about being in London, I got a taste of the Brits and couldn’t help myself. Can I say that onstage? He’s the best.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2023 5:09 PM

He's got big teeth. And big.... ??

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2023 5:17 PM

[quote] I would imagine that Lukas didn't appreciate being outed by Chris.

This is the death knell for their brief liaison.

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2023 5:37 PM

I didn't realize Lukas Gage was so short. He also has a very stocky body, which makes him look fat, even if he's not. He really isn't tha hot. Cute? Sure. But I wouldn't call him hot or even handsome. He's not exactly traditional looking.

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2023 6:43 AM

Engaged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2023 5:12 PM

That doesn’t seem hasty or ill advised

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2023 5:14 PM

They must both be borderlines

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2023 5:17 PM

Chris’ kids are going to get a super cool stepdad!

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2023 6:41 PM
by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2023 7:45 PM

R62 Why do I get the feeling this is one of those that isn't gonna last...?

by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2023 8:18 PM

R67 No idea

by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2023 8:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!