Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cute Tik Tok twink swoons over Pete Buttigieg

You better watch your man, Chasten!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2023 6:52 AM

Cute 20-year-old kid with a nice voice. I'm sure Pete enjoyed his company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2023 10:02 PM

That's ChasTen, OP.

Please pronounce it correctly.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2023 10:10 PM

He needs to do something with that hurr.

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2023 10:21 PM

If Harry lived in East Palestine he'd view Pete differently.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2023 10:24 PM

He is Pete's type = Young. Look at Chasten when Pete "discovered" him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2023 10:59 PM

I love it when Pete dresses like his muse, Agent Colby in The FBI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 16, 2023 11:29 PM

Chasten isn't good looking, so Pete must've been drawn to his "hidden assets."

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 12:17 AM

R7, it’s ok to use the word “bussy.”

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 12:19 AM

No, it's never ok to use it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 1:49 AM

ChasTen is damn ugly. Pete could do so much better. I hope the Tik Tok guy doesn't give up on him.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 1:52 AM

Chasten had a fresh look to him in the beginning,but he lost it with a quickness. Pete could always have done better. I still say Pete is a freak in the sheets. Most men that are that controlled in public are animals in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 2:16 AM

Keep your hands off my man tramp!

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 2:17 AM

This little twink tramp can't compete with Chasten's ample milk-filled breastesses.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 2:22 AM

They definitely fucked afterwards. Chasten who ?

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 2:27 AM

Chasten does her Zumba classes to keep it right and tight. She gets shaved, plucked and moisturized. She wears sexy panties for her man and started buying her J Crew button downs in “slim fit” to show off those milk engorged tits.

She keeps a lovely home, is a wonderful hostess and has convinced old white ladies to participate in Flash Mob Dances to support her man in the Iowa caucus. Her Cincinnati Chili has won blue ribbons!

And yet… that robotic husband of hers continues to torture and gaslight her with these young bimbos.

Poor dear-she put her career on hold and allowed those brats to ruin her figure (she wanted a mommy makeover but her stingy husband said it cost too much). And for what-so Peter can embarrass with these bowl legged sluts? Fuck him!

Chasten should divorce him, take some nightschool courses and become her own woman.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 2:52 AM

I was impressed with Chasten in his appearance on The View today. He came across very eloquently.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 2:54 AM

Brava, R15!

If Pete doesn't want Chasten's moist love canal, then some other straight man will!

Besides, she's still young enough to pop out a few more kids.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 2:54 AM

The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 5:22 AM

R18 Of course Chasten is going on a WHINING TOUR. I cannot wait for Pete to drop this clown.

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 8:39 AM

R4, the situation in East Palestine was caused by Republican deregulation. It had nothing to do with Pete.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 9:07 AM

This bitch is claiming to speak for a whole ass generation. Young people are insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 11:00 AM

Harry shamelessly thirsting over Pete's military pics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 11:30 AM

[quote]these bowl legged sluts?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 12:34 PM

So glad to hear GenZ will stand with Pete. I love Chasten too. Perfect first gentleman material. Pete is lucky to have him and he is smart enough to keep him I should think.

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 12:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 1:21 PM

I am not concerned. Why just the other night I prepared a lovely casserole. It baked while I fed the twins and put them to bed. I then opened a bottle of 2020 Decoy Merlot and served Pete his dinner. He loved it.

Then we retires to the bedroom where we had left that twink bitch tied up, face down, after the first round. Pete tended to the boy’s sore hole with his tongue, while I doused another rag with poppers and shoved it in his pup mask.

Then we destroyed that pup’s bussy together. Easily one of the top three collabs we’ve had.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 1:53 PM

Buttigieg is not sexy. Also, whether a politician is sexy or not is totally irrelevant. Who decides his vote based on whether he is physically attracted to someone ... I really don't know what to say. Do you choose your doctor, boss or lawyer because they're good-looking? At some point, skills, qualifications and character should play a role.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 3:21 PM

Welcome to Datalounge R27! Do you mind telling us who let you in?

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 3:42 PM

[quote]Do you choose your doctor, boss or lawyer because they're good-looking?

Yes, I have.

I do my research on what kind of doctor I'm looking for (including word of mouth recs) and narrow them down. It's easy these days to pull up photos of prospective docs. My physician, urologist and foot doctor are all sexy and handsome as hell. (All in their 40s / early 50s). I don't even try to hide my boner anymore with my urologist (he laughs and makes a witty comment). Same thing with my lawyer - did my research, narrowed it down, picked the best-looking one.

This formula hasn't failed me yet.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 3:47 PM

How do you go about auditioning masseurs?

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 4:00 PM

I'll let you guess, r30.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 4:01 PM

[quote]Same thing with my lawyer.

I, too, don’t bother hiding my boner from my lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 4:51 PM

Gurl, at R22.

Miss Chasten should be worried that these young twinks are practically throwing themselves at Pete.

In 10 years, Chasten will be Fat(ter), his tits down to his knees, drained and haggard from raising two teenaged twins.

Meanwhile, Pete will divorce Miss Chasten and leave her for a new pretty young thing.

HA!

Chasten always wanted to play the "dutiful politician's wife."

Welp. There it is. You asked for it, you got it!

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2023 5:27 PM

Lately poor Secretary Pete just can’t seem to catch a break

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2023 5:42 PM

Harry dreaming about Pete being president and he being his Marilyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2023 7:22 PM

Petes next campaign manager. Without a doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2023 1:46 AM

OVER MY DEAD BODY R36!

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2023 2:06 AM

Harry declares his complete devotion to Pete again (along with his pic in uniform, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2023 9:42 AM

Ugh, do people get invited to the White House now based on their social media followings?

Of course they do.

Disappointing, nevertheless.

It was an embarrassing joke when Trump and his hamburgers welcomed Kim and Kanye, but this type of 'delegation' is no different or better.

I looked this kid up on TikTok and it appears that HE YELLS EVERYTHING HE SAYS IN BILLY EICHNER FASHION AND ALL HE DOES IS SUPERIMPOSE HIS FACE OVER NEWS STORIES AND SAY THE OBVIOUS ABOUT THE INHUMANITY OF REPUBLICANS.

I don't want to be a part of this timeline.

I wonder if getting old is like this for everyone. I will be 45 in two weeks. On one hand, old people usually seem to lament how far culture, society, politics, manners have degraded over time, and on the other hand, everyone including social scientists and research scientists and historians seem to agree that our whole culture indeed has degraded over the past couple of decades. I don't feel like I live in reality anymore. I am not afraid of AI taking over because I'm already bewildered by how people agree today our culture is supposed to work.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2023 10:08 AM

I could listen to Pete speak for hours on end.

I couldn't listen to this kid for more than about 35 seconds. His voice is like a punch in the ears to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2023 10:16 AM

Harry Sisson is cute and smart. I'm a new fan.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2023 10:42 AM

I attended a bipartisan event PB spoke at this year. He impressed everyone one way or another. Both Democrats and Republicans complimented him for speaking so well off the cuff, including responses to audience questions. Some Republicans did complain in feedback that he was booked to speak and effectively said that he is the worst and most ineffective secretary of transportation in history as if 1) they knew accomplishments of any other secretary of transportation and 2) Elaine Chao transformed the nation's infrastructure. lol

Overall, he really commands respect even among Republicans. I think only very far right Republicans who cannot allow themselves to listen to any Democrat and very far left Democrats who can't allow themselves to like a midwestern white man don't respect him.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2023 10:52 AM

That little whore!

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2023 10:54 AM

R39, 45 is NOT old.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2023 10:56 AM

R44 I know 45 isn't old but it's the threshold to getting old, and I really feel very much like a grumpy old person who constantly is confused by why things have devolved as they have into what they are today. People are mean in general. No one holds themselves accountable at all today. People call one another names like children. There is no grace toward others. Every comment is always a criticism, never an approval or supportive. There is no common ground among people who regard one another as enemies. People become millionaires for broadcasting semen dripping out of their orifaces, which appalls me, and I am in the minority as others celebrate such developments. I just can't make sense of any of it, as if I were 95 and bewildered by contemporary culture. But I am only 45.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2023 11:02 AM

Pete has Double Chin Chasten at home. Oh wait. This twink definitely has a chance with Pete. I cannot wait to see how hot Petes next hubby is going to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2023 4:19 AM

[quote] "Keep your hands off my man tramp!"

Judging from this statement, R12, the problem lies with Pete.

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2023 4:58 AM

Omg Chasten has gotten plump

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2023 6:14 AM

yuck!

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2023 6:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!