Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How would you describe a HIGH MAINTENANCE straight man vs gay man?

Wondering if I'm high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 6:13 PM

I don't know any high maintenance srt8 men.

I know plenty of high maintenance gay men. Some even demand that you kiss them when you fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2023 9:42 PM

[quote]How would you describe a HIGH MAINTENANCE straight man vs gay man?

Since you can't construct an unambiguous statement, OP (Oh, dear x 3.), one can only assume that your idea of comparatively "high maintenance" (sic) men is something like a choice between a man who shits his pants because he's a pig "vs" (sic) a man who shits his pants because he's a pig and he just got fucked in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2023 9:50 PM

Straight men can be high-maintenance with regard to their diets. It's OK if it doesn't affect anyone else, but it can be boring to try to have dinner with a guy who only wants to eat ___ kind of food.

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2023 10:11 PM

Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" is fiction, but he's a high maintenance straight man.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2023 10:34 PM

[quote]I know plenty of high maintenance gay men. Some even demand that you kiss them when you fuck them.

If you aren't kissing me, and sucking my cock, you sure as shit aren't fucking me. If that's high maintenance, then I am high maintenance, and I'll wear it proudly.

by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2023 11:03 PM

A high maintenance gay guy would ask strangers if they're high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 6March 16, 2023 11:38 PM

One of my older cousins is closeted bi, married to a Frau, he's sooooo picky and uppity and sniffy and high-maintenance. He has to have china patterns just so, he has to have particular types of wine and cheese and bread, he won't read certain books or listen to certain music if he thinks it has no cultural value and derides you if you do, he can't allow his sainted eyeballs to touch things like sportsball games or soap operas. Even his fucking frou-frou sausage dog has weirdly specific dietary needs and daily routine. It drives me nuts, I really can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 2:37 AM

R7, is your cousin Niles Crane?

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 2:47 AM

R5, I think R1 is being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!