Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Boy is a P-I-G PIG!

[quote] “He would sit in meetings and eat in front of people,” a former DeSantis staffer told The Daily Beast, “always like a starving animal who has never eaten before… getting shit everywhere.”

[quote] During a private plane trip from Tallahassee to Washington, D.C., in March of 2019, DeSantis enjoyed a chocolate pudding dessert—by eating it with three of his fingers, according to two sources familiar with the incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Vile pig. I swear it's a power move when these rich fat bastards refuse to go on Ozempic.

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2023 6:07 PM

I always thought that out of the 2 evils, Rump and DeSatan, Rump would be the better choice. However, now I am thinking both would be equally evil/bad destructive.

Anyone who would work for Rump, after everything that had happened and has been exposed, will be just as evil. Prior we had some babysitters with Rump but I don't think that will happen if he gets re-elected.

God help us!

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2023 6:07 PM

Paywall? Fuck you AND your juicy gossip!

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2023 6:12 PM

There's always been rumors that he's on the spectrum and/or that his social skills are incredibly poor and he can't read the room.

by Anonymousreply 4March 16, 2023 6:16 PM

This has been known for a while in Florida, he had to be girded to attend meetings he didn’t want to attend by the presence of cupcakes. Which sounds like something from the infamous “Sows at The Trough” thread.

Very reminiscent of the story of Harvey Weinstein spilling his candy on the floor of his screening room and then going down on all fours to continue popping the candy in his mouth.

SOWS AT THE GOVERNORS MANSION

by Anonymousreply 5March 16, 2023 6:17 PM

Not the sort of pig we were looking for

r4 so, he's like everyone in 2023?

Seriously, who the fuck isn't claimed to be on the spectrum?

No, republicans are just awkward when they're not surrounded by other honking geese

by Anonymousreply 6March 16, 2023 6:18 PM

He's an introvert who wants a job he's not at all suited to hold. He is as surprised at his success as the rest of us, and he really has no idea how he will actually achieve the goal he and his wife want.

He's a bit like Hillary Clinton in that regard, only a dumber and meaner version of her. She also had a job role in her sights, and knew she would be fantastically even-handed in doing that job. The trouble was that between herself and that job stood millions of emotionally flawed, needy, judgmental morons whose approval she needed in order to get her ass in the chair. As an introvert, she resented having to fake it with these rubes, and win over their hearts rather than their minds. But she knew she'd have been a good president, at least as a chief executive.

DeSantis just wants to be president. His wife just wants to be first lady. They don't care about anything in between here and there, and this is evident from his slipshod, bullying manner of building up a policy "record" as governor. He doesn't believe any of that shit, and he won't stick around to guide it through people's lives. He just wants to keep his name out there and the donations flowing in, so it will magically make him president.

It won't. Voters don't elect presidents on the strength of their resume, real or perceived. Voting is an emotional decision for most Americans - They go with their gut. And their guts won't tell them much at all about this leather muppet and his lifted shoes, nasal voice, and utter lack of principles or ideas inside that giant head of his.

by Anonymousreply 7March 16, 2023 6:27 PM

paywall should be gone / try it below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 16, 2023 6:33 PM

🤮 every Republican rep is truly hideous

by Anonymousreply 9March 16, 2023 6:36 PM

I can’t dismiss his chances. Average Americans are cruel, spiteful, hateful, selfish and mean-spirited Crew . Have you ever been to Missouri? This guy will have massive appeal with heartland voters, who are among the worst people on earth. He is who they are.

by Anonymousreply 10March 16, 2023 6:37 PM

I wonder what that emotional wound he's throwing all this food at is about.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2023 6:39 PM

The type to dig a stuck turd out of his hole and then eat the pudding with the same hand without washing up.

by Anonymousreply 12March 16, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]The type to dig a stuck turd out of his hole and eat it.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 13March 16, 2023 6:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 16, 2023 6:51 PM

[Quote] I wonder what that emotional wound he's throwing all this food at is about.

I done told y’all

He’s a HOMO

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2023 6:52 PM

You should see him go at thigh food. It’s his favorite!

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2023 8:21 PM

The Miami Herald compares Ron to Anita Bryant. I'd suggest someone smash a pie in Ron's face, like they did to Anita, but he'd probably just eat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2023 8:38 PM

This sounds like me when I’m in the mood to eat my boyfriend’s ass.

“like a starving animal who has never eaten before”.

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2023 8:45 PM

A professional troll. A waste time, energy and space.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2023 8:47 PM

A waste OF time, energy and space.

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2023 9:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2023 9:11 PM

Ron, no need to use your fingers to eat pudding. Just have your staffer go get a comb.

by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2023 9:13 PM

People vote for him. This is the problem. How can these hateful worms be prevented from qualifying for offices something must be done but what. I’m afraid this is bringing Democracy into question again.

by Anonymousreply 23March 16, 2023 9:25 PM

At least the Huckabeast has the good manners to use a knife and fork when she sidles up to the buffet. Do better Ron!

by Anonymousreply 24March 16, 2023 9:36 PM

Have friends who have catered a private event for DeSantis, and they said the same thing. Not only is he a very physical/aggressive eater, he makes unmistakable HOG sounds as he’s eating. They couldn’t believe it. Lots of grunting and snorting. They even saw him licking his stubby fingers at one point.

by Anonymousreply 25March 16, 2023 10:07 PM

Imagine the shit stains in Ron's drawers!

by Anonymousreply 26March 16, 2023 10:09 PM

[quote]This Boy is a P-I-G PIG!

Takes the heat off me.

by Anonymousreply 27March 16, 2023 10:12 PM

R25, "...hog sounds..."?

Just when you think the GQP can't find a new low, they do. For the love of God, America has already had one fat fascist for a president! No more! Especially one who eats with his small fingered hands and snorts like a farm animal when he's doing so!

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 12:23 AM

[quote] Vile pig. I swear it's a power move when these rich fat bastards refuse to go on Ozempic.

...or, maybe not...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 12:48 AM

[quote] I wonder what that emotional wound he's throwing all this food at is about.

Honey, she is so mean you know he has major trauma that he has not dealt with. All the hateful laws and hateful rhetoric and Entenmann's crunch cakes are coming from the same place.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 12:51 AM

[quote]Is DeSantis on Ozempic? He's lost a dramatic amount of weight since his inauguration two months ago.

He probably stole it from the medicine cabinet of his elderly, diabetic mother.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 12:52 AM

[quote] At least the Huckabeast has the good manners to use a knife and fork when she sidles up to the buffet. Do better Ron!

If she ever learned to use a plate and not eat directly from the buffet, one might even say she is 'lady-like.'

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 12:55 AM

Lol imagine a guy puts steak on ketchup arguing with a man who eats pudding with his fingers?

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2023 1:42 AM

Swine. He looks like all he eats is mashed potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2023 1:53 AM

He ruined his chances by going overboard in Florida. And it wasn’t even necessary. What a fat idiot.

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2023 1:56 AM

R33, "Lol" (sic) is an announcement of idiocy, as is talk of a "guy" who "puts steak on ketchup" (sic).

How about putting yourself in a remedial English class?

by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2023 1:57 AM

Footage of a Rhonda in a cabinet meeting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2023 3:07 AM

He can eat my ass like a pig!

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2023 3:12 AM

Now, when he's called a fascist pig, it's quite a literal description.

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote] Is DeSantis on Ozempic? He's lost a dramatic amount of weight since his inauguration two months ago.

No, it's just that the hot air balloon has started deflating.

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2023 3:21 AM

I gasped when I read about the snorting and grunting. I now must see this hog eat to believe it all!

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2023 3:46 AM

Can you imagine his sex grunts (shudder)? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2023 3:48 AM

[quote]No, republicans are just awkward when they're not surrounded by other honking geese

I love this description. It's so true.

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2023 3:51 AM

r38 = FOX

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2023 3:52 AM

The Right had lost it they don't give a fuck because they know the cannot win another general election.

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2023 3:54 AM

Oh, and the elephant in the room? His whiny girly voice. I've seen maga watch clips of him and they just look at each other, scared almost.

I personally dream of a Santos - Trump ticket!!!

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2023 3:59 AM

I bet he holds his spoon/fork like a shovel. I judge people who hold their silverware like an uncouth savage.

by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2023 4:31 AM

You think he uses silverware??

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2023 4:32 AM

His voice is awful, r46. Combine his nelly voice with his atrocious table manners and you get Chris Farley as a GAP girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2023 5:22 AM

Q: Ron, how do the little piggies eat their mashed potatoes?

A: Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2023 5:32 AM

sounds like sum1 is stress eatin

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2023 5:47 AM

R4 I have also heard about his lack of social skills. Supposedly he's extremely cold. Zero interest in other people. His classmates and JAG coworkers said he wouldn't give anyone the time of day unless he needed something from them.

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2023 5:58 AM

Ron is a fat retard. It'll be really fun watching Trump destroy him on the debate stage.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2023 5:59 AM

Like steak on ketchup 😜

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2023 6:03 AM

rhonda biggest problem is he is not 6'0 in a nation that votes based physical attributes

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2023 6:20 AM

She need to quit

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2023 6:26 AM

Rhonda Shovel-it-in

by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2023 7:17 AM

Trump knows he can't call him something like Defatass, but you know he wishes he could.

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2023 7:21 AM

How on earth did he manage to find a reasonably attractive wife and procreate twice? Most women I know couldn't get over the table manners (and the thousand mile black-eyed stare).

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2023 7:24 AM

Is it true that DeSadistic was once super-short and had leg-extension surgery to gain height?

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2023 7:25 AM

Three kids, r59: Madison, Mamie and Mason.

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2023 7:32 AM

I have a feeling this election is different, the questions about money, wealth and helping the common man will not go away so easily this round. The whole drag, gender and racial questions will not cloud the truth- that the wealthy are being protected from losing their investments and will likely double their wealth AGAIN like they did during the pandemic… both parties are to blame for protecting the rich.

It’s a bloodbath for banks, they’re going to need much more help than they’re telling and seem nonchalant about asking for money, and the public isn’t going to like another bailout with no strings attached.

Who is profiting?

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2023 7:36 AM

r60 once upon a time, he was once a thin, attractive marine,

but his naggy, pwr hungry wife karen him into presidential ambition

& thus, he eats & eats his way out of stress

& so rhonda fatso was born

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2023 7:42 AM

How can Casey aspire to be FLOTUS and hostess state dinners when her husband behaves like he was born in a barn? She's got some training to do.

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2023 8:12 AM

He’s a nasty beast! No wonder his wife dresses like Belle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2023 8:22 AM

Can we please start calling him “Ro”?

It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2023 12:00 PM

[quote]America has already had one fat fascist for a president!

Two! You should look up some of Taft's SCOTUS rulings after he left the presidency and scammed his way into a Supreme Court seat.

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2023 12:10 PM

After this, I'll probably just call him Hog DeSantis.

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2023 12:11 PM

This fascist hog doesn't deserve the heels he climbs into everyday in his dad attempt not to look like one of Snow White's seven dwarves.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2023 12:15 PM

*sad attempt to not look like

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2023 12:16 PM

Yes. Blame the bitch. Casey can't even correct him without him kicking her out of a moving car

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2023 12:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 17, 2023 12:30 PM

Most you fat cunts are not much more trained than DeSantis is. He just needs to spend a weekend with Hyacinth Bucket (it’s Boquet) to learn proper manners.

by Anonymousreply 73March 17, 2023 12:34 PM

R68, his name is Rhonda. Rhonda Santis. It's the perfect mocking nickname for this misogynist who attacks drag queens and children.

"Fat Rhonda" has a nice ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 74March 17, 2023 2:53 PM

I like Ro.

It has a very Rosemary’s Baby vintage feel.

by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2023 3:13 PM

[quote] rhonda biggest problem is he is not 6'0 in a nation that votes based physical attributes

Vertically challenged, yes, but she's working on being 6' horizontally.

by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2023 4:07 PM

He attended Harvard and Yale, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 77March 17, 2023 4:10 PM

[quote] “He would sit in meetings and eat in front of people,” a former DeSantis staffer told The Daily Beast, “always like a starving animal who has never eaten before… getting shit everywhere.”

100% this person is a Datalounger.

No one else thinks like that or uses phrases like "a starving animal who has never eaten before."

I'm certain the phrase "he is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted" is in the reporter's notes but didn't make it into the article.

by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2023 4:17 PM

I don't buy into the idea that DeSantis is an introvert. His former high school students described him as a total jock who loved, ahem, partying with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Rhonda Fatass

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2023 7:12 PM

^^^ the difference is power, r79

How one behaves in peer settings is very different than when they are at the top of the power structure. One extension of that is statutory rape wherein a minor may be a willing participant but not psychologically mature enough to realize that what they “want” is proximity to authority.

Conversely, someone I know who comes across as a freak of nature whenever he’s forced into social setting with peers is a magical dog whisperer and charming babysitter.

The difference is whether a person uses their position to subjugate or empower.

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2023 7:14 PM

Ugh. He sort of reminds me of a Republican Party v.2023 of Lyndon Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2023 12:55 AM

Squeaky girl voice disgusts. It is not gay voice, it is a wobbly, whiny squeal.

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2023 1:18 AM

It's Porky Pig voice.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2023 1:20 AM

Well, I'm just gonna say it. He's a flamer and he thinks he's above everyone else.

His love for theatric stunts

His high bitch voice which he cannot control.

His love for drag, ala his Top Gun dress up commercial.

His dedication to fashion as shown by his white boots, with jeans tucked in for that faux gaucho look.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2023 10:54 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2023 11:47 PM

How is Rhonda's anal hygeine?

by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2023 11:55 PM

[quote]have also heard about his lack of social skills. Supposedly he's extremely cold. Zero interest in other people. His classmates and JAG coworkers said he wouldn't give anyone the time of day unless he needed something from them.

R52, that sounds like La. Sen. Bill Cassidy. I know quite a few people who worked/interacted with him in a medical setting, and he was a pissy rancid supercillious bitch...until he wanted something, and then he'd be all up your ass unctuous and fake-friendly.

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2023 12:15 AM

I don't get the photoshop job the Daily Beast did for DeSantis in OP's picture -- it only makes him look handsome, which he seldom is.

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2023 12:28 AM

You just know he takes big nasty dumps that stink up the bathroom for the whole day!

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2023 12:49 AM

He beats Casey.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2023 3:46 AM

[quote]How is Rhonda's anal hygeine?

Those chocolate pudding fingers look the same after working the other end

by Anonymousreply 92March 19, 2023 10:45 AM

[quote]He beats Casey.

Just the opposite, R91.

Casey is Rhonda's Lady Macbeth. She's the driving force behind that turd, at every turn. But because she has/had cancer, people seem to have forgotten all about her single-minded efforts to push him up the political mountain. . .

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2023 12:59 PM

Oh, his shits definitely streak the commode in greasy, persistent stripes of pudding-infused chaos.

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2023 8:15 PM

wow!! what a crime! the guy has no table manners... you democraps are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2023 8:18 PM

No one said it was a crime, you sad, lame troll. It's just hilarious and so perfect a representation of your ilk.

"democrap" 😂 What year is this? You guys still use that?

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2023 8:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!