Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Ogles, Tennessee’s Own George Santos, Grifted Cash from Dead Son’s Memorial

Congressman Andy Ogles, who just last month admitted to fabricating most of his career history as a “human trafficking cop” and a “trained economist,” has now been caught scamming $25,000 from a fund set up to honor stillborn children in Tennessee. He set up the GoFundMe and raked in the donations, but in true Santos style, he simply pocketed the cash. No garden was built.

What is it with Republicans and GoFundMe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 11:46 PM

What a dick

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2023 4:56 PM

I am beginning to believe that no Republican can live without doing something like this.

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2023 5:04 PM

I want to know what he did with that dead baby. Where did he put it?

by Anonymousreply 3March 16, 2023 9:51 PM

R3 In his garage. Where do you store YOUR dead babies?

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 2:53 PM

R1- This goes far beyond being a dick. This is some sick diseased species of what , idk. It's to the point that words fail me. They are a very real threat to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 3:01 PM

this happened in 2015 so that shows that these kind of people see what our congress is getting away with so they are running for office. Isn't anyone vetted before running? If not we need new laws because we are only getting the bottom of the barrel running for our government and taking advantage of everything they can get. This guy was a thief so where better, today, than to get a job where you can steal as much as you want without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 4:20 PM

Dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 4:30 PM

[QUOTE]Ogles said he wanted to build a garden where families could bury their stillborn children and sit on benches by the gravestones.

Isn't this totally illegal, at least inside city limits?

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 4:36 PM

So damned disgusting. He probably has committed other crimes too.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 5:52 PM

I’m serious I want to know where that little corpse is. Did he bury it in a pet cemetery?

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 8:01 PM

Good question.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 9:54 PM

Fed it to the pigs.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 9:56 PM

Prince Harry claimed to bury his fetus tissue under some some significant tree, illegally in California as he introduced rot and toxins into soil:

[QUOTE]“A tiny package,” Harry said of the “unborn child” who left the hospital with them and whom he would later bury. “We went to a place, a secret place only we knew. Under a spreading banyan tree, while Meg wept, I dug a hole with my hands and set the tiny package softly in the ground,”

Wealthy men are shameless and resort to the bottom-most levels to grovel for pity when the fuck is continuously disappointing partners and progealike alike an sending waves of teams to discredit anyone in their presence, particularly the women they try to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 10:03 PM

He has psycho eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 10:53 PM

What a POS. Why are there no laws to get rid of these people while in office?! Like that Santos... WTF... Why does he have to resign to get him removed?!

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!