Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emma Stone and Yorgos Lanthimos

I think they're fucking. Either an affair or open marriage situation.

What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2023 5:50 AM

Why would she want to fuck a fat and balding mouthbreather?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2023 3:02 PM

its possible

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 5:50 PM

Isn't she a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 5:56 PM

R3, that’s what I thought. The rumor a few years ago was that she and Jennifer Lawrence were together, and that they got married to merkins in order to maintain their Hollywood careers.. Looking at pics of Jennifer and Emma with their respective “husbands,” I’d agree: there’s no apparent chemistry, at all.

They look splendidly sapphic here, though:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 6:12 PM

I was just reading on the DailyFail that J Law's marriage is a bearding arrangement (for once it wasn't me saying it) and the baby is not even her husband's. Which would explain why she picked this no name "gallery artist" after so many famous BFs (were they fake, too?) and they always lewk utterly miserable during their pap strolls

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2023 3:23 AM

I never think of Emma Stone's sex life.

Not even when she made that movie "Easy A."

And I've never even heard of Yorgos Lanthimos.

Good luck to them.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2023 3:34 AM

why'd she let fuggo Yorgos Lanthimos touch her?

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2023 3:42 AM

[quote]And I've never even heard of Yorgos Lanthimos.

r6 was obviously in a coma the year Colman won her Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2023 5:49 AM

Yorgo Lanthimos? He's Charlie Nobody, that's who!

by Anonymousreply 9March 23, 2023 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!