Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you choose partners based on race?

Well, do you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2023 3:45 PM

Nah, but I don’t think hard left Datalounge will disagree with the woman and her views, because of the white. But most here just sexualize black men, like the woman.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 4:34 PM

[quote]Do you choose partners based on race?

It’s an a maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 4:34 PM

No, I think there are sexy and ugly men of all races.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 4:38 PM

The woman at OP is the epitome of fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 4:39 PM

R4 No, she's not even interesting enough to be a fat whore.

She's just a sloppy sow.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2023 4:40 PM

🐄.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2023 4:42 PM

I think that I have a "type." - with that said, I'm not opposed to any race if I connected with them. Also, since there are so many blended races, I think people are more open to dating the person they find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2023 4:42 PM

One guy had a good comment under her post: I just became the whites MF in town.

Even the guys who are not so pale would claim to be to avoid this ugly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2023 4:43 PM

Yes.

I like runners.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2023 4:43 PM

R5 you are right. But she managed to be woke and BBC hungry slut at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2023 4:44 PM

Of course most of us do.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2023 4:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2023 4:46 PM

I think her being anti-white is sour grapes and a defense mechanism.

She's not the type to attract white men, generally.

Whereas I've seen attractive black men with white heifers like her.

She's being practical, in that regard, while also virtue signaling to boot.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2023 4:46 PM

Her pronouns are 'plus' and 'size'?

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2023 4:48 PM

As a black guy, I cringe when plus size white women lust after black men. It’s so weird, because it feeds into this perception that black men will take any fat girl.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2023 4:49 PM

True R13, she is just the type of white girl you see with black men.There was a mother of two rather dark biracial kids in my neighborhood, very similar to her, only even heavier. The kids black father had flown away so she was single.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2023 4:55 PM

There a lot of white bottoms who will only date black guys

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2023 4:58 PM

When I was around 5, I developed a fixation on Hank the Ranger from the '80s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS cartoon series. He began my childhood obsession with blonds, which was taken over by Zack Morris from SAVED BY THE BELL in middle school. Then Brad Pitt hit it big when I was in high school.

However, in adulthood, my sexual partners have not all been blonds or white. I would say 99.9 percent of them have been white. More brunets than blonds, surprisingly. I have been with a few blacks, Asians, and Latinos. Fewer than ten total, I would say. Those were spontaneous flings, though.

So, yes, I have a preference for whites -- blonds, brunets, redheads, silver foxes, whatever.

But I will not turn down any hot man who crosses my path.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2023 4:59 PM

R15 Some black guys would take a whale if it puts on a blonde wig.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2023 5:03 PM

Normally I'm very vanilla, but there was a time when I became a rice queen for a few weeks. When I saw SCREAM 6, I thought Mason Gooding was very hot - so even though I'm Vanilla, I don't want to limit myself.

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2023 5:04 PM

R18, are you black?

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2023 5:06 PM

R21 No.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2023 5:09 PM

I think this could be interpreted in two ways. The one that most are using here, but also it could be that this what the men of these races say to her.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2023 5:21 PM

I date a lot of Black men, but it's legitimate dating and not just fucking them to fill some quota-based urge.

But love is blind...and seeing this heifer's selfie, I'm wishing I were as well.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2023 5:28 PM

R15 Marry me, wiseguy!

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2023 5:29 PM

R18/R22, which white men with yellow skin have you been attracted to?

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2023 5:31 PM

R26 Well, Brad Pitt, for one, as I mentioned in my original post. 😂

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2023 5:42 PM

No, based on dick size.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2023 5:57 PM

It’s weird how just meeting even one guy of another race or ethnicity can change your mind.

I had an Indian American FB who was just amazing. We fit together absolutely perfectly. Ever since then, I list after Indians. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2023 6:04 PM

I’m white and my first long term relationship was with a guy from El Salvador. Next one was white. My husband of 10 years is Mexican. All three had huge uncut cocks so I guess that’s what I look for…

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2023 6:07 PM

No but I’m more attracted to Asian guys

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2023 6:10 PM

What R28 said.

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2023 6:19 PM

R30 brings up a good point.

We were strictly speaking about race, but since the cat is out of the bag, I have a preference for cut cock, so I tend to be with mainly white American men.

I live in the US, so it works out well for me. haha

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2023 6:20 PM

[quote]The kids black father had flown away

Was he a pelican?

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2023 6:24 PM

DLers will attack a white woman who says she only dates black men....but they defended John Mayer for saying he's not attracted to black women and accused people of being "woke" if they dared to criticize him

For everyone white person who says they only date black people there are about 100 white people who ONLY date other whites. Only a small % of couples are interracial and white people are less likely to date outside their race than minorities

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2023 6:29 PM

"Clown World" appears to be a right-wing hate site. Nice going, OP.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2023 6:31 PM

Call me old fashioned, but I think reducing a person to his or her race, seeing a person only as the color of their skin, is racist. It shouldn't even be a consideration.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2023 6:31 PM

R37, did you call John Mayer racist when he said he wasn't attracted to black women? My guess is you didn't

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2023 6:33 PM

R38 I didn't weigh in on that because I don't follow news about John Mayer. Since you mention it, I think he should have kept that thought to himself. Many people should keep many thoughts to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2023 6:40 PM

Some guys are open to fuck anyone but won’t choose to actually date men of other races

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2023 6:42 PM

Agree that this chick is hurting. She can’t find a man who loves her so she’s exploiting herself as a piece of meat who only wants another piece of meat. What man of any race interested in anything other than a meaningless fuck would respond to her?

There are LOTS of gay men doing this on the apps. Are you one of them?

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2023 6:45 PM

Where are all the DLers who say sexual preference is not racist??

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2023 6:48 PM

OP- Looking at her photo it's also

DONUTS an automatic YES!

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2023 6:55 PM

R42, I know. They insist that ONLY liking white men is not racist, that's how they're wired. So why is the reverse considered racist?

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2023 6:58 PM

You just can’t date people who you are t turned one by

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2023 7:02 PM

Do you choose partners based on gender?

Do you choose partners based on age?

Do you choose partners based on health?

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2023 7:41 PM

Give my the proclivities of each specific race she lists @ OP, I think y’all have the wrong perspective. She’s listing each race’s acceptance of HER.

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2023 7:44 PM

^^^^

* GIVEN the proclivities

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2023 7:45 PM

Oh, please. Most of the bitter queens on here have no dates/partners to begin with. Half of us would fuck the corpse of Jerry Falwell if he showed a stiff member and paid for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Glancing at that OP photo link, I'd confirm "yes": The HUMAN race!

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2023 9:30 PM

Not really. But I'm fortunate.

I can be very attracted to white, black, latin, and Middle Eastern men. (I am not attracted to Asians at all. Not even once in my life. So I guess sometimes?)

by Anonymousreply 51March 16, 2023 8:57 AM

I’ll date most races but I don’t really like Arab guys

by Anonymousreply 52March 16, 2023 2:35 PM

What’s wrong with dating within your race? I’m black and I prefer black men. There is nothing wrong with having a preference or preferring your own kind. What’s cringe in this tweet is that this a low value white female dating black men because she had no choice.

by Anonymousreply 53March 16, 2023 4:42 PM

R53 I realized I could get white losers or Black Hotties. I could bang LL Cool J...or Jared from Subway. So I said 'get me on the train to Brown Town!'

by Anonymousreply 54March 16, 2023 5:32 PM

Plus size? Oh doll she’s the size of a building and perhaps unwise to be too choosy.

by Anonymousreply 55March 16, 2023 6:35 PM

OP- I’m not racist just shallow.

I choose my partner based on

COCK size

by Anonymousreply 56March 16, 2023 7:50 PM

R56, are you also R28?

by Anonymousreply 57March 16, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote] Nah, but I don’t think hard left Datalounge will disagree with the woman and her views, because of the white.

The hard left is very quickly establishing the narrative that any POC that dates white people does so out of internalized racism. Further, any white person who dates outside of their race does so because they are fetishizing that person.

by Anonymousreply 58March 16, 2023 8:50 PM

R57- No. I'm not

by Anonymousreply 59March 16, 2023 11:19 PM

I chose sex partners based on race.

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2023 12:25 AM

Only dating black men is very different from offering to “date” any black man.

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2023 12:40 AM

This is a disgusting mindset, because she thinks SHE'S an 'automatic yes.' I worked in a restaurant with the laziest, sorriest no-neck white hawg -- she didn't tip the kitchen out like the other servers, she bought them popsicles with SNAP benefits that were supposed to be for her children, then badgered the cooks into making her huge batches of chicken fingers (they were only offered for kids, and that's what she rang up for herself: one order). Anyshit, I walked up on her & the hostess talking and she says, "I'm not allowed to look at the dessert menu," which prima facie on that, but she meant "that big piece of chocolate on the porch." I looked, there was a handsome young African-American couple lunching outside, and I turned to her and said, "Do you see his body & what he has on? That man played a sport in college and does not wash his own car." She looked mildly insulted, but I had to point out that the lady with him looked like a black debutante to me, had been in a sorority (Greek keychain), and obviously limited her chicken finger intake. She really was striking. The co-worker shrugged and said, "They like white girls . . ." and to me, it was pitiful. Hotness knows no color, but there is this pervasive idea with the lower-class white fatties that they really need do nothing and a latter-day Denzel will still give them the time of day. She got sent home later that shift under the pretext she hadn't been doing right at her tables, but really it was for that.

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2023 12:49 AM

I would love to have a mixed race boyfriend. A nice black/white mix can be pretty, and Eurasians are often very good looking. I'm open, literally, for anything.

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2023 12:57 AM

I'm suspicious of people who are really choosy in that specific way - there are very attractive people of all races and ethnicities and that seems pretty obvious to me. There's something childish to me about picking out a favorite and insisting on it like a bratty little kid that will only eat one food or something. Like you can always have it just your perfect way? I think you'd find that very few don't have some twisted racist fantasy like they imagine the black guy as being nothing but a sex beast, or some asian as being submissive and deferent, etc.

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2023 12:59 AM

R62 have you seen the sows that black men will fuck? They really do have a preference for fat women and if she's fair skinned she moves to the front of the line.

by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2023 1:03 AM

Or vice versa, R65.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2023 1:09 AM

[quote]R4 The woman at OP is the epitome of fat whore.

She actually has a pretty face. And great skin.

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2023 1:10 AM

No but I am partial to some caramel men

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2023 1:10 AM

I’m confused. She doesn’t look like a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2023 1:22 AM

I don’t sexualize black men, I just like big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2023 1:24 AM

She's only 23 ? I'd hate to see what she looks like 10-15 years from now. That's a rough 23.

I'm betting she has at least 2 different kids from 2 different men.

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2023 1:31 AM

The Kardashians do it, and they fixate solely on race (and maybe money).

You don't see them chasing after Black business executives, Black actors, or low-key Black inventors/scientists. You don't see them going after CLASS. They go after the gaudiest, loudest, weakest-willed fools they can find - men with plenty of money and no damn sense. An upstanding gentleman would want nothing to do with these tramps.

But you also don't see them going after white athletes or white musicians. It's not enough to drag down some poor sucker and bleed him dry. They also have to be Black - As if that makes some kind of statement, or the racial difference somehow hooks the man in a way he wouldn't be hooked with a woman of his own race.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2023 12:19 AM

R58, I didn't see you and the rest of the hard right criticizing John Mayer for saying he's not attracted to black women. I don't see you going after white incels who obsess over Asian women and get mail order brides from the Philippines

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2023 1:05 AM

Honey,I chose my partners based on one thing. Would they fuck me or wouldnt they ? I didnt give a shit if they were puce.

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2023 1:19 AM

I select partners based on whether they believe in linear time and object permanence.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2023 2:00 AM

Clown World is an alt-right shitstain on the ass of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2023 2:05 AM

r13 r16 Yes. I laughed. Aside from politics, she just knows her market well.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2023 2:13 AM

I can see why some people would prefer their own race and ethnicity when it comes to choosing a partner.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2023 3:31 AM

[quote]R58], I didn't see you and the rest of the hard right criticizing John Mayer for saying he's not attracted to black women. I don't see you going after white incels who obsess over Asian women and get mail order brides from the Philippines

Um, im not hard right much as morons like yourself try to paint anyone who doesn’t buy into the current groupthink. Also, how on earth do you know what I think about John Mayer or incels when that didn’t come up in my post? I think the assumptions you made in your response perfectly reflect the knee jerk reactive hysteria I was talking about in my post.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2023 8:20 AM

No, I'm open to any race, but plus size is a hard NO for me. As R46 points we ALL have at least some prerequisites for a partner or hook up. I do find Asians more attractive on average though

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2023 3:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!