Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1000 Lb. Sisters

Anyone watching season 4? So far, Amy's had her baby and is crying a lot worrying about being a good mother. Chris is pining for skin surgery, and Amanda's boobs are humongous. Chris, Tammy, and Amy continue to say things that aren't funny, but they laugh like hyenas after saying them, so that everyone thinks they're funny. Tammy gets married on next week's episode!

Here comes the bride...big, fat, and wide!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2023 3:32 AM

I never thought Tammy would lose weight and get the surgery. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 2:46 AM

Of course TLC. You suck TLC.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 2:51 AM

Get that bitch on Ozempic

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 3:23 AM

And Tammy continues to be a raging, self-involved bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 3:34 AM

I'm fat, but that's disgusting. Do the bride and groom have matching tracheostomies or are they just on oxygen? What dies that wedding registry entry look like?

It's hard to believe TLC was ever an educational channel. Now it's the Morbid Obese All The Time channel.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2023 3:46 AM

Sad programming.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2023 3:53 AM

R5. Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2023 5:26 AM

Tammy is down to about 1.4 Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2023 5:29 AM

Like Chrissy, Tammy eats like a sparrow. She just has a thyroid problem!

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2023 5:30 AM

Why is her head so misshapen?

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2023 5:34 AM

I'm watching. Just saw the new episode this afternoon.

I loved all the reaction shots from Tammy's siblings when they first met the fiancee. You know that was some creative editing. Does anyone else feel like TLC hired this guy to shake things up in what was otherwise a fairly boring season?

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2023 5:34 AM

I was hoping Randy from Say Yes to the Dress would wheel in a rack of gorgeous gowns for Tammy. A TLC CROSSOVER EVENT!

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2023 5:34 AM

OMG, the dress Tammy chose was so fucking hideous and ill-fitting. And she wasn't even wearing a bra to make it look better. Her tits look like two alien pods from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I cannot believe she's going to waddle down the aisle in that sack.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2023 5:37 AM

R13. She should have worn one of the dresses with sleeves. Would have been more...... Flattering???? The one she chose looked like a pillow case.

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote]OMG, the dress Tammy chose was so fucking hideous and ill-fitting.

I'm guessing most things are "ill-fitting" on this tub o' lard.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2023 10:29 PM

If this is true, Amy and Michael broke up.

"Tammy is sad her husband is not with her," the source explained. "She is frustrated Caleb has not made an effort to move to a facility in Kentucky from Ohio. They have been arguing because she feels he is not handling the transfer with urgency."

The source further noted that the situation is especially getting to Tammy because her sister and her baby nephews, Glenn and Gage, have moved in with her following Amy and husband Michael Halterman's tumultuous split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 6:48 AM

Her upper arm looks like a giant, horror movie worm swallowing her forearm.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 7:19 AM

Jesus Christ girl, wear a fucking bra!

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 7:37 AM

I've never seen the show. The woman holding the baby...that's the mother of the baby?

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 7:44 AM

I don’t know how the surgeons found her neck to put that trach in.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 7:49 AM

Caleb wants his 15 minutes of fame. There's nothing sincere or genuine about him. Tammy needs to focus on her health.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 6:15 PM

Another article about the Amy/Michael split. And if the info about the money they make is true, they are really underpaid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 5:19 AM

Tammy's wedding was really something. I love Amanda and Misty. I wouldn't fuck with either of them.

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2023 3:42 AM

Do you think Tammy and Caleb consummated their marriage?

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2023 4:59 AM

So Caleb couldn’t be bothered to try his wedding clothes on before the actual wedding? If he’s not willing to do something as small as this for the marriage, it’s a huge red flag for things to come.

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2023 2:58 PM

Oh, is the new episode up already? I'll have to watch tonight.

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2023 3:01 PM

Michael is back on the market?!

He's probably neck deep in hick pussy with his local star status and TLC riches.

by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2023 3:46 PM

R25. Indeed. Tammy is now bitching that he's still in the facility hoping to get his surgery instead of living with her. He's not keeping his promises which isn't surprising. If he was freaking out over a pair of pants then he clearly has deep emotional issues. Tammy's weight loss and dedication to losing weight is pretty shocking but in a good way. I never thought she'd make it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2023 4:42 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2023 4:52 PM

I'm really surprised by Tammy's weight loss too, R28, but even more surprised by how her mood and interpersonal interactions with others seem so much more socially appropriate since she's been with him. She's less toxic. At least that's what they're showing now.

by Anonymousreply 30March 23, 2023 2:23 AM

R30. Exactly. Tammy not freaking out when her hair got messed up while Amy was helping her into her gown was not the Tammy we're used to seeing. She's so much calmer and kinder.

by Anonymousreply 31March 23, 2023 2:29 AM

I have to say that I found this season somewhat boring and I'm liking both sisters less and less, especially Amy. If it wasn't for Amanda and Misty, I would have dumped the show.

I'm much preferring 1000 lb Best Friends

by Anonymousreply 32March 23, 2023 3:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!