Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Caine is 90 years old today

He was born Maurice Joseph Micklewhite jr March 14, 1933

Glad he changed his name.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 8:24 AM

Well, he would be if he were still alive.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 1:18 AM

L E G E N D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 1:37 AM

Happy Birthday Michael Caine!. A great actor. I loved him in Quills, and many other movies. However, I love the story that Trey Parker and Matt Stone tell about when they both showed up at the Academy Awards, dressed as JLO and Gwenyth Paltrow, in the dresses they wore to the AW. Michael Caine, was the only star to appreciate how funny it was and hung out with them that night. I heard Parker and Stone tell that story and I thought it was great. Happy Birthday to him!🎊🍾🎈

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 2:06 AM

Academy Awards..sorry^^

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 2:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 6:06 AM

Korean War combat veteran.

Stated that for years he hated the smell of garlic as he associated it with his service in the Korean War where North Korean and Chinese troops would munch it as a snack. He eventually overcame his dislike upon becoming a restaurateur.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 6:48 AM

He has appears in lots of movies over the last 40 years but gives minimal, monotonous performances.

He avoids live theatre.

Two thirds of Datalounge hate his politics.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 8:02 AM

[quote] Michael Caine is 90 years old

Does Michael Caine need a cane?

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 8:21 AM

You can pronounce his name properly by saying "my cocaine."

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 8:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!