Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 First Reviews - "Epic, wall-to-wall action"

Looks like Keanu has another massive hit on his hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 3:34 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 12:29 AM

It was really good. Great fun.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 5:56 AM

I thought it was great and I'm really not an action movie fan ( most of the time), but I did enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 6:01 AM

It was good. Was Bill Sarsgard's character supposed to be coded as gay?

The director's obviously above not stealing from The Warriors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 6:10 AM

Seeing Lance Reddick die on screen the same week he actually died sucked. At least it's not his final role, we'll still see him as Zeus in the new Percy Jackson show next year.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 6:10 AM

Bill is too hammy in this. Also that guy with the chewing gum, pure cringe.

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 6:12 AM

Does Keanu look almost 60? If not, what’s his secret? Botox? His eyes look a little pulled but not really noticeably.

by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 7:05 AM

I don't understand this franchise

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 7:10 AM

R4 Some DL drama for you. Back in ‘88 the vocalist on that Warriors song, Arnold McCuller, was the guy my boyfriend was cheating on me with. I caught them together at a public event my boyfriend didn’t think I was going to attend. I stared at them with my mouth open and my boyfriend wiggled out of Arnold’s arms and croaked, “Hi, honey.” I just turned and ran to my car. He followed. I was speeding down Santa Monica Blvd. in tears while he chased after me on his motorcycle trying to get me to pull over. We ended up at his place. He dumped me for Arnold.

This thread has traumatized me. I want money.

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 8:27 AM

His face is so hard to look at. The Keanu from “Speed” or “The Matrix” has been gone for a long time, yet people still call him a heartthrob. Nice guy, but the face card should be rejected.

by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 8:29 AM

I’m with R10. There’s something so off-putting about Keanu’s doctored face. Is there that much pressure for actors to go under the knife? He seems like someone who could have aged in a handsome way. But now I find his face hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 12:04 PM

Yes, Keanu's face definitely looks 'different', very pulled.

Is he still 'dating' that grey haired Helen Mirren lookalike? Think she's an artist?

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2023 12:21 PM

[quote]This thread has traumatized me. I want money.

I could spare a couple bucks.

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2023 12:25 PM

R13 What do you get? You get out. After receiving my expert blow job, of course.

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2023 4:38 PM

R12 I think they live together. His video posts allude to that.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2023 4:47 PM

He also need to cut his damn hair, that’s 50% of the problem. The surfer length hair was cute in his 20s it looks terrible in his 50s.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2023 7:24 PM

Am I alone here? I don't think Keanu's face looks pulled.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 7:34 PM

I don't think so, either R17. Maybe he's had some fillers (but I'm no expert).

Some people just have good genes and/or take good care of themselves. And Keanu started from a really, really good place. He was downright beautiful when younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 12:10 AM

LOVED IT, LOVED IT! Liked all of them, but much of was youth was misspent in NYC Chinatown watching marathon Kung fu films. I still have to be careful not to go full out couch spud with El Ray now that it is streaming. They have had many of my all time favs on it.

Wick is my wet dream of what I dreamed could be done in that genre & bang they did it!!

Going again with some friends tomorrow to get reimaxed. People screamed & gasped. Was great! Haven't had such a great group experience watching a film in ages.

Did a binge watch on Peacock the first 3 to get pumped. Always thought #1 was the best till I watched them all again. However,# 4 is primo. Thought Halle Berry was the best I ever saw her in a film.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2023 1:52 AM

Keanu, dear, a teeny bit of toothpaste with a little whitener occasionally would help remove that old-ivory look in your choppers.

Please.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2023 1:55 AM

Late to the party, because I never watch anything when it comes out. Man, this thing stank to high heaven. It was ridiculous that they could fight all over Sacre Coeur and no police showed up. Not very much of a plot, and the movie was way too long. Keanu looks terrible now.

*SPOILER ALERT*

At least there's probably not going to be a JW5, not with him in it, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 3:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!