Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie's Nigerians break silence. Say actor wanted to be 'poster child for activism'

Brothers Abimbola "Bola" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo, Smollett's accomplices in the act, finally broke their silence to the media about the hoax for the first time in an interview now streaming on Fox Nation.

"A friend of mine had sent me a screenshot of the front page of, I believe a TMZ article, that showed that Jussie had been attacked. I ran to my brother and was like, โ€˜๐’€๐’, ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…. ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’•,โ€™" Bola recounted in the five-part series. "Now we've secured the payment of our $500 that he owes us because he only wrote us a check of [sic] $3,500, and that was the day we were supposed to leave for Nigeria."

(Jussie Smollett's $3,500 check to Abimbola "Bola" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo. (Fox Nation/Screengrab)

Bola said he and Ola were heading out of the country for an audition for a popular TV series at the time.

"Things were on the up and up for us. Things were looking pretty good," Ola said.

Smollett alleged the "White supremacists" - or the brothers in disguise, rather - threw chemicals on him and put a noose around his neck, while shouting racially and homophobically-charged slurs and telling him he was in "MAGA country."

But the identities of the men behind the masks slowly began to unravel.

"You know Eddie Johnson [former Chicago Police Superintendent] said he could tell in the footage that you guys are Black, right?" an off-camera interviewer asked the brothers.

"Really?" Ola asked. "I feel like he's just saying thatโ€ฆ we were in character the whole time."

"So you think you guys are believable White supremacists?" the interviewer pressed.

"One hundred percent! Look at me," Bola laughed. Chicago Police released images of the incident shortly after it took place, but Johnson said the initially released image of two silhouettes walking shoulder-to-shoulder down the snowy Chicago street was not the best image they had at the time.

The other showed one brother wearing a red hat โ€“ presumably a MAGA hat.

"I didn't want people to focus on that," Bola said upon reflecting, later explaining that Black and LGBTQ+ communities would have been outraged. "Sometimes, once the toothpaste gets out of the tube, you can get it back in there."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 17, 2023 9:17 PM

Heโ€™s still trying to act like Maya Angelou on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2023 6:27 AM

Lol...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2023 6:36 AM

Jussie still denying it was a hoax in 5, 4, 3 . . .

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2023 6:40 AM

I haven't thought about Jussie in months.

I suspect I'm not alone in that,

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2023 6:44 AM

Is Jussie in jail or not?

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2023 7:08 AM

The screams DL.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2023 7:10 AM

The Jussie Smollett hoax was one of the few times that DL redeemed itself. It was great that people here quickly discerned that the story was bullshit, even while the media was falling for it, hook line and sinker. Unfortunately, there are too many other official lines about other things that too many DLers swallow whole. I wish people would let go of political orthodoxy and apply the same logical skepticism as they did with Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2023 7:14 AM

Angela Bassett will finally get her Oscar when she plays Jussie in the upcoming movie.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2023 7:28 AM

Jussie should be in the psych ward of some prison.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2023 8:30 AM

I felt like Iโ€™d deduced an Agatha Christie whodunit when I concluded right after it happened that this was staged. My mother was the opposite & fell hook, line, & sinker until she learned the white supremacists were 2 black brothers who both knew Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2023 8:49 AM

Do they talk about who sucked and fucked whom in the gay sauna?

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2023 8:55 AM

Staging a hoax hate should be its own category in the DSM-5. After all, Jussie is hardly the only one. One seems to be staged somewhere in America every week.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2023 9:06 AM

Jussieโ€™s still an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2023 9:11 AM

After 2 Nigerians? He's a blown out asshole.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 9:16 AM

[quote]five-part series

This doesn't merit a five-part series.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 9:27 AM

Lmfao. Hope this clown never works again.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 9:28 AM

R15 I also thought that was a bit excessive!

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 9:38 AM

I can see how it could be a 5 parter: 1. The pre-planning, 2. the execution, 3. the media tour, 4. the getting rumbled, 5. the court case.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 9:39 AM

[quote]The Jussie Smollett hoax was one of the few times that DL redeemed itself. It was great that people here quickly discerned that the story was bullshit

They didn't, though. It was the usual racist assholes who say EVERYTHING is a hoax, and every so often, they're going to be right, simply because we live in a time where a lot of grifters and mentally ill people are online, getting attention and money from fake tragedies.

The vast majority of alleged "clues" that DLers were focused on were either lies or mistakes, like "that Subway wasn't even open" when it was, or "that wasn't even bleach poured on him" when it was.

I remember saying that the most suspicious thing, to me, was someone in Chicago of all places saying "you're in MAGA country" and getting yelled at by about 100 people (i.e. one person with a shit ton of sock puppets) saying that never happened. They weren't defending Jussie, they were just mad because I didn't believe their crazy weird conspiracy theory that sounded more than a little Q-adjacent.

God, the threads were a mess.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2023 9:41 AM

You're just mad because you wanted it to be true, aren't you, r19?

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2023 9:45 AM

nah, we called out the garage door slur lezbeans.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2023 9:47 AM

There is absolutely no point in rehashing this nonsense if no one share the infamous and fabulous naked photo in the mirror at the bathroom sink! Now that's the cock of a poster child!! No wonder Tyler Perry is smitten.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2023 9:49 AM

You mean the door pull in the Nascar driver's garage, r21? Twitter called it first. (That happens a lot, DLers don't use social media much so when someone repeats what they saw on Twitter over here, all the old folks think we "broke" the news.)

Everyone was pretty skeptical of that, once they realized it was on the door handle and not just hanging randomly inside a garage.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 9:50 AM

Or if the brothers don't admit they were his boytoys, r22, and I doubt they will.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 9:51 AM

I'm still gobsmacked by the whole thing - every aspect of the story is shocking - including his continual insistence that he's innocent. He is seriously fucked up.

Remember the end when he shouted to the court "I AM NOT SUICIDAL!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 9:52 AM

[quote]That happens a lot, DLers don't use social media much so when someone repeats what they saw on Twitter over here, all the old folks think we "broke" the news.

Yes, that's cringe-making, along with declaring "DL sleuths do it again!" when someone posts the first thing they found using a Google search.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 9:54 AM

Jussie has xl calibre to destroy their holes, as well. Mutually assured destruction.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 10:08 AM

He wrote them a check?

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 10:39 AM

AND shortchanged them.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 10:42 AM

no nascar. some suburban lezbeans among many others.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 10:49 AM

Could he not lay hands on a few thousand in cash? Who commits a crime and then writes a check to pay the accomplices?

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 11:36 AM

R15 Does it merit 5 parts? No.

Will I watch all 5 parts and gleefully giggle throughout? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 11:48 AM

R31 Jerry Springer when he was Mayor of Cincinnati. Paid a prostitute with a check and she immediately came forward..

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 11:56 AM

LOL, r33. That's unreal - and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 11:57 AM

[quote] โ€˜๐’€๐’, ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…. ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’•,โ€™" Bola recounted in the five-part series. "Now we've secured the payment of our $500 that he owes us..."

Is that how he talks? The first line sound like a regular bro on the street, the second line sounds like a British professor.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 12:22 PM

[quote]Black and LGBTQ+ communities would have been outraged.

And neither were.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 12:28 PM

r35 Nigerians are taught an incredibly high standard of English in their schools. Higher than anything taught in America or in Britain now.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 12:40 PM

[quote]Lmfao. Hope this clown never works again.

Stunned. Simply stunned.

What a shockingly brave and insightful thing to post. I'm sure none of us considered this point of view before you posted. Please, don't hold back. What other pearls will drop from your beautiful mind into future DL pronouncements like this?

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 12:40 PM

scam the public in a field of a public microscope?

and this is legal. not like bearding.

fuck the freak.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 12:47 PM

If you pay attention to hoaxes (especially โ€œbiasโ€ incidents), youโ€™ll notice that egregious and overt slurs are a hallmark of one. Carving words into a person or hanging a noose on them, burning a cross; thatโ€™s overegging the pudding and these crazy fakers canโ€™t help themselves. Real haters donโ€™t bother.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2023 12:49 PM

I literally forgot about this guy.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2023 12:54 PM

This reminds me of that incident on the bus when Rosa Parks, who wanted to be a poster child for activism, paid the driver James Blake $5 to yell at her.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2023 1:05 PM

r31: A ditzy dumbass bottom, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2023 1:13 PM

Well, James Blake had her arrested, r42, so I'm not certain that makes sense. Source?

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2023 1:13 PM

[quote] The vast majority of alleged "clues" that DLers were focused on were either lies or mistakes, like "that Subway wasn't even open" when it was, or "that wasn't even bleach poured on him" when it was.

The point is that people didnโ€™t just accept Smollettโ€™s account or the media and otherโ€™s reaction to it. Working through possible โ€œcluesโ€:is always going to be messy, but the initial and most fundamental hurdle is a willingness not to accept that a news story is true.

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2023 1:16 PM

I hope they get into his family and the lies, activism fetish and persecution/martyr complexes

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2023 1:18 PM

They got angry when he tried to pay them off with an EBT card.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2023 1:21 PM

R19 is really trying to rewrite history

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2023 1:22 PM

I see that our resident activists are still smarting that he was caught in his lie. They loved his narrative and so much wanted him to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2023 1:24 PM

This nothing burger is a 5-part series because this is Fox News

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2023 1:25 PM

I think Jussie's story ought to be turned into a comic book, with jussie having the superpower of being able to lie at any time, under any circumstance, with a straight face.

Or, better, a weepy face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2023 3:34 PM

STILL waiting for the Nigerians' sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2023 4:06 PM

[quote] other things that too many DLers swallow whole.

You say that like a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2023 4:06 PM

[quote] with jussie having the superpower of being able to lie at any time, under any circumstance, with a straight face.

There's nothing straight about that face

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2023 4:09 PM

It was such a stupid action. Why in the hell would Jussie do that??

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2023 4:09 PM

I remember as the story was breaking and MurMur was redlining critics, deleting threads left and right, Yassss Kweens were screaming โ€œRACIST!โ€ at anyone who dared question the authenticity. Not much has changed here. You will comply with the anti-white male agenda!

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2023 4:18 PM

R38 = Jussie Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2023 4:22 PM

r51 There is nothing more hilarious and entertaining than White dudes, very obviously, terrified to say what they're thinking about someone from a marginalized group.

The stuttering. The hollow and half-hearted support of his story. I mean, good sirs, most of us (his own damn people) were saying he was on some bullshit. But it was mostly amongst ourselves in our own circles. People in my circle were clowninig his ass as soon as the story came out. No one believed that shit except straight, White, progressives. Pure comedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2023 4:29 PM

[quote]This nothing burger is a 5-part series because this is Fox News

It's not a nothingburger, but the fact that Fox is producing this and obviously padding it out is a huge red flag. Just watch, one episode is going to be entirely about Obama, for no reason whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2023 4:35 PM

FTA: โ€œโ€œYou must be a Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer, or a Disgrace to the familyโ€ฆโ€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2023 4:45 PM

r55 His good friend Kamala had proposed an anti-lynching bill, but had no lynchings to report. I suspect he though he could inure himself with her brand of political power if he could, just before the presentation of this bill, provide an example of actual modern lynching. Just a theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2023 4:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2023 7:07 PM

I forgot Kamalaโ€™s role in all that mess!

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2023 9:38 PM

Jussie's transgressions and lies have left us broken and unable to trust others.

The trauma he left in his wake may never go away.

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2023 9:45 PM

Everyone in Chicago knew it was a hoax and called it out on social media as soon as it hit the press. Black people in Chicago know damn well, white supremacists would not recognize a D-list actor from a predominately black soap opera like Empire nor would they be walking around in the freezing arctic-level cold of Chicago to initiate a hate crime against a nobody. It was hilarious how much the media tried to convince the public of this charade.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2023 9:45 PM

I'm very annoyed at how he ruined his own career for this parade of narcissism. He wanted to profit off some victimhood despite being a good-looking light-skinned guy who benefited from nepotism (his sister is Jurnee Smollett). His whole career is from a colorist, self-hating Black man like Lee Daniels. Jussie was delusional about his level of fame or talent.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2023 9:52 PM

I was the first, or one of the first, to say out and out it was a hoax. The story simply didn't ring true, and had too many of the hallmarks of fake attacks we've seen before. Morton Downey, Jr., Twanna Brawley, that dumb bitch who tried to say Obama supporters attacked her, and wrote a backwards B on her forehead- the details of those stories had many similarities to Jussie's.

And, for some reason, fake attacks often include bleach. Meanwhile, I've never heard of an actual attack that involved bleach.

Anyway,. I was pilloried by the DL community for being a Trump supporter, a racist, ect. It was ugly for a day or so, until people came around. BTW I fucking HATE- HATE Trump. And racists.

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2023 10:00 PM

What a fucking asshole Jussie was/is. Just go away already. Heโ€™s a moron.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2023 10:01 PM

Kamala Harris and Jane Fonda swallowed all the lies.

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2023 10:03 PM

He benefits from colorism, pretty privilege and nepotism. He got famous on a trashy soap opera that was infamous for reinforcing every negative Black streeotype. So how exactly could he be an activist?

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2023 10:06 PM

Does anyone else here remember the thread that was suspected to have been started by Jussie? Something about writing a ransom note?

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2023 10:09 PM

So where is this mirror selfie? I don't think I ever saw it

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2023 10:11 PM

I read on the DailyFail that one of the brothers acknowledged visiting gay bath houses with Jussie but denied that they masturbated together. Link is below ๐Ÿ‘‡

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2023 10:16 PM

See part about relationships with Jussie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2023 10:17 PM

For r72.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2023 10:18 PM

I don't understand how these two are waking free, isn't faking a crime a crime? At least fine them for wasting police resources or something.

by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2023 10:18 PM

He should link up with Meghan Markle, theyโ€™re both Tragic Mulatto Stunt Queens ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2023 10:18 PM

*walking

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2023 10:18 PM

I still don't get why Jussie was this thirsty. He could have easily been a poster child for activism by legitimate means. Such an odd case. A few people defended him even after the verdict but I think by then the vast majority saw that he really did pathetically attempt to do this. So, I'm not sure why there really needs to be a Fox News special series - especially since that audience never believed Jussie to begin with. If it could all be tied to a Dem politician, I might understand it.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2023 10:19 PM

The B-Boy Blues film was released after this - based on the book by James Early Hardy. I actually thought it was really good. It's a black gay film, so it probably wasn't going to do much anyway, but I feel it would have got more press and attention if Jussie wasn't attached to it.

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2023 10:22 PM

Never forget that Kamala supported him and used this false flag to push through some of her agenda, I have no doubt that Jussie was a small part of a much bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2023 10:22 PM

The ULTIMATE stunt queen.

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2023 10:22 PM

LOL @ Jussieโ€™s Nigerians. I could at some point forgive this whole fiasco but itโ€™s the narcissism for me. Like not only did you lie but tried to present yourself as some type of gay Tupac civil rights martyr. Ho please. You are just a good ol fashion sociopath. And the family ought be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2023 10:29 PM

[quote] And, for some reason, fake attacks often include bleach. Meanwhile, I've never heard of an actual attack that involved bleach.

Yes, I never understood the whole bleach thing either.

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2023 10:30 PM

I was fucking ROLLING when the one brother said he gave Jussie a nuggie so it would leave a mark!

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2023 10:30 PM

Selfie looks pretty fluffed

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2023 10:31 PM

The nuggie was code, he smacked Jussie across the face with his giant cock.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2023 10:31 PM

"I don't understand how these two are waking free, isn't faking a crime a crime? At least fine them for wasting police resources or something. "

They probably made a deal to provide information that would help convict Jussie. It happens all the time. "Walking free?" People get lesser charges, probation, suspended sentences, etc., rather than jail time when they help the police with a larger crime. Sometimes even when they don't. Jurisdictions often don't want the expense of imprisoning buffoons like the Nigerians who aren't really a threat to society in any huge way.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2023 10:33 PM

What I can't understand is why Jussie can't admit he fucked up. He could have walked away from this years ago, paid his dues and the public likely would have forgot since attention spans are short. But he beat this dead horse nonstop and kept it the news because he's certainly a borderline personality.

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2023 10:36 PM

I knew it was bullshit when I heard the name Jussie. I bet it killed him that his sister Journey ( not the band) was at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2023 10:36 PM

I'll never forget Robin's face during this interview, you could tell she smelt bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2023 10:40 PM

R89, I'm guessing that he's just that delusional and sees some grand comeback if the conviction is overturned, which it won't be. People throw around the label "narcissist" and maybe he is truly a clinical narcissist, or maybe it's something else. There's some DMS-V condition happening.

by Anonymousreply 92March 14, 2023 10:43 PM

[quote] with jussie having the superpower of being able to lie at any time, under any circumstance, with a straight face.

No, that's my superpower.

by Anonymousreply 93March 14, 2023 10:43 PM

look we know Jussie a lying, pathetic piece of shit

but this is disgusting that the broke ass brothers are speaking to the Fox propaganda machine. Shameful

Fox has used this embarrassing incident to diminish the real experiences of minority and lgbt victims of real hate crimes. They twisted it to say hey we right wingers are the victims of smear campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2023 10:43 PM

Has the cast of the Big Bang Theory commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2023 10:43 PM

[quote] Abimbola "Bola" and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo

Dumbo and Dumbo.

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2023 10:45 PM

"You're favorite Nigerian slabs of beef Bola and Ola in the heavily anticipated live action version of 'Josman Black' - based on the work of historic incest provocateur Josman."

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2023 10:54 PM

[quote] Bola and Ola

No, it's Ola and Bola!

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2023 11:07 PM

Would love a joint masturbation clip of these two ! Lots of potential there

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2023 12:31 AM

"You're favorite Nigerian ..."

Your not you're. I think I'm the only person on the planet who consistently makes that mistake. Not that I don't know the difference, but when I'm rushing I just type "you're." Most people make the opposite mistake of using "your" when "you're" is appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2023 12:36 AM

I really wish there was a sex tape of the Nigerians spit-roasting Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2023 12:39 AM

[quote]He should link up with Meghan Markle, theyโ€™re both Tragic Mulatto Stunt Queens

Take your Meghan Markle crap to one of the hundreds of threads where it will be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2023 12:41 AM

But you're cute as hell, r100, so you can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2023 1:13 AM

"I really wish there was a sex tape of the Nigerians spit-roasting Jussie."

I wonder how gay they are, even though they've never said the word "gay." Like are they "I can get blown by a guy and jack off at the bathhouse." Or are they full on anal, giving blow jobs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2023 1:13 AM

Jussie - just go the fuck away!!!!! You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2023 1:15 AM

I get so angry thinking about the fact that he did this.

He and Shaun King have done so much damage. Vile, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2023 1:19 AM

Dear Jussie Smollet - you are an embarrassment to the gay community. You LIED about being attacked. You wonโ€™t man up and take responsibility for your lies. FUCK off, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2023 1:29 AM

Jussie is just a product of our celebrity obsessed culture. Our need to be seen as activists and commentators and influencers.

We want the adulation. We want the attention. We want to be seen.

Jussie is us. We are Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2023 1:33 AM

The Meghan Markle crap is appreciated here as another bizarre example of a damn liar who wreaks havoc, cries about it, and then doubles and triples down. Borderline and narcissist, they say.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2023 1:34 AM

[quote]Jussie is us. We are Jussie.

Hon, speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2023 1:35 AM

I want Jussie to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2023 1:38 AM

[quote]The Meghan Markle crap is appreciated here as another bizarre example of a damn liar who wreaks havoc, cries about it, and then doubles and triples down. Borderline and narcissist, they say.

Okay, psycho.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2023 2:05 AM

How did this idiot get out after only six days in jail?

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2023 2:19 AM

[quote] the Nascar driver's garage

The worst part of that story was not only did they find a noose on the man's garage door but also one on his boat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2023 2:51 AM

Oh no!!! Jussie!! I have nothing but the fondest memories of you. I'd never been in the presence of anyone who loved sex and coke as much as you! Your lies are as big as your cock. You lie! You abuse public trust. You are present ...ly an embarrassment to the race! Fuck off well!

by Anonymousreply 115March 15, 2023 2:57 AM

How's Our Boo Rob been?

by Anonymousreply 116March 15, 2023 3:15 AM

Are Bola and Ola cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 117March 15, 2023 6:52 AM

[quote]Does anyone else here remember the thread that was suspected to have been started by Jussie? Something about writing a ransom note?

Yes, absolutely, that was a very weird coincidence, but I think it turned out that the note was mailed before that thread was started. They're all deleted now so I can't check, but it was weird.

by Anonymousreply 118March 15, 2023 8:48 AM

Did Jussie have sex with either of the brothers?

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2023 8:50 AM

Two weeks ago

๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2023 8:52 AM

Why isnโ€™t this cunt in prison? I canโ€™t believe he is still denying that he was behind the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2023 3:19 PM

Jussieโ€™s a dumbass. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2023 3:59 PM

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2023 4:05 PM

R119 Jussie said they had mutual masturbation and visited bath houses. Mola in the fox interview only acknowledges that he went with him to a bath house.

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2023 4:21 PM

R124 โ€œI ainโ€™t gay. I just went to the bathhouse with him.โ€

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2023 4:25 PM

[quote] The Jussie Smollett hoax was one of the few times that DL redeemed itself. It was great that people here quickly discerned that the story was bullshit,

The string lightly tied as a noose around his neck was a big tipoff.

So was the idea that white supremacists would recognize him from watching "Empire" (!!).

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2023 4:34 PM

*sigh*

Looks like I was forgotten about yet again.

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2023 4:54 PM

Childish Gambino's This Is America had been released the previous year. I posit that Jussie loved it, and was turned on by Donald Glover. I think this, and how well it was regarded, and Glover being seen as the purveyor of a socially important message, sent him into a narcissistic sort of rage.

I think this intense jealousy, attraction, and rage eventually prompted him to do what he did. Also, the fact that he's a dim bulb. Thinking he could get away with it in the age of the internet shows some real deficiencies in regard to his intelligence and mental health.

by Anonymousreply 128March 15, 2023 8:43 PM

I've always been so baffled by Smollett's decision to do this. How did he think he would get away with it for very long? In fact, I'm amazed that people believed it for as long as the did, especially people whom you would think would be smarter (like Don Lemon). I guess he was just feeding some people a narrative they wanted to hear.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2023 10:17 PM

Wasn't this to put him in a better negotiating position for Empire? Which was another stupid idea on Jussie's part. Empire had peaked as a pop culture hit and was already nearing the end when he pulled this stunt.

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2023 11:32 PM

Double handicapped. Stupid and NPD (histrionic narcissist). Cherry on top? He's not that talented. All he got was looks and a big dick. Wasn't enough. He wanted more.

by Anonymousreply 131March 15, 2023 11:36 PM

R129 yeah it's so funny. I honestly don't consider myself to be particularly smart or perceptive. But it was SO clear to me from the start that Jussie's story was bullshit. All the things I mentioned here before- it sounded exactly like stories I'd heard before that turned out to be fake. It didn't sound like any true story I'd heard before. And it was so disturbing to be called racist and a Trump supporter.

I dunno- NOT one of my better DL days, that is for sure.

by Anonymousreply 132March 15, 2023 11:40 PM

I believed Jussie.

I am ashamed.

I also believed OJ and Michael at first.

by Anonymousreply 133March 15, 2023 11:49 PM

Jamal/Jussie had all the sexy trade tussling over him on Empire. The storylines were so juicy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2023 11:50 PM

R133 I guess it's OK to be a trusting person- who doesn't want to believe the worst about people. But what upset me was being dismissed that day as a racist and/or Trump supporter. I LOATHE, fucking LOATHE Trump. And, of course, Jussie only harmed the resistance. Gave the SCUM ammo.

Anyway. Peace, my strangerfriend.

by Anonymousreply 135March 16, 2023 12:02 AM

[quote] people whom you would think would be smarter (like Don Lemon).

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 136March 16, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote] people whom you would think would be smarter (like Don Lemon).

uhhuhhh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 16, 2023 4:14 AM

Why would the fucking Vice President and President go anywhere NEAR that? It's crazy. Aren't there people around them that would nix the idea? Maybe if it was Oprah or somebody huge. But, fucking Jussie Smollett? Just give it some time and let it play out before making a saying anything - though, still, preferably don't say anything. My best guess is that this was during all the heightened race stuff post-George Floyd, with an election coming up, so they virtue signaled and blindly supported Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 138March 16, 2023 4:57 AM

r137, Trump initially sent out a tweet supporting him. But you knew that, right?

by Anonymousreply 139March 16, 2023 4:59 AM

"Unfortunately, there are too many other official lines about other things that too many DLers swallow whole. I wish people would let go of political orthodoxy and apply the same logical skepticism as they did with Smollett."

Let me guess - you believed Sherri Papini, right? All Republicans wanted to believe she was targeted by evil, racist Latinas

by Anonymousreply 140March 16, 2023 5:00 AM

THEY ARE STILL LITERALLY KILLING US! LITERALLY!

by Anonymousreply 141March 16, 2023 5:03 AM

[quote] I still don't get why Jussie was this thirsty. He could have easily been a poster child for activism by legitimate means.

Some people get gratification from being deceptive. The deception is the point, the payoff. They feel good when they deceive others. Theyโ€™d rather make five swindled dollars than earn ten honestly.

I think Jussie wanted to be seen as a victim and the *outrage* on his behalf was the point. He was out for the sympathy. But the deception was probably a side benefit.

by Anonymousreply 142March 16, 2023 10:38 AM

Nigerians Iโ€™ve known work hard and hustle. One family I know used to send their kid back to Nigeria during summer break. Theyโ€™d put this 7-year old kid on a plane from NYC to Nigeria all by himself. (He was fine, but itโ€™s shocking to Americans)

Anyway. Remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 16, 2023 10:43 AM

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 144March 16, 2023 2:18 PM

That pic at R143 is classic.

by Anonymousreply 145March 16, 2023 2:25 PM

Group virtue signaling at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2023 2:27 PM

Thanks Matt-fatso. Fox suddenly decides to get the opinion of black men.

by Anonymousreply 147March 16, 2023 2:29 PM

All white at R143.

White guilt.

by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2023 2:37 PM

Man oh man this Jussie dude had loads more than his non cock size abilities granted & he blew it all for what??

Lucky for him he has a hardworking dumb sister who must be helping him with dough.

He should send some pics & love notes to Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 149March 16, 2023 2:40 PM

I have a friend who still stands by Jussie. It's weird.

He was a big fan before the hoax, totally bought the hoax when it happened, and when he was finally forced to accept that it was a hoax, justified it as an understandable response to the horrors of modern American racism and the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 150March 16, 2023 3:04 PM

There's a sucker born every minute. Jussie was attacked on a freezing night, in a very liberal city by whites wearing MAGA hats? Why would anyone believe that?

It would be like Donald Trump saying he was attacked at 2:00 am in Florida during a hurricane by blacks wearing BLM hats. It's just so unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 151March 16, 2023 3:20 PM

R150's friend reminds me of female friends in my middle school years(yes, I was their token gay, but they loved & protected me from much bullying & beat downs!). No matter how a crush got exposed they stuck by their heart throb(or maybe cunt throb)to the end. The power of lust is strong in that one, R150's friend.

by Anonymousreply 152March 16, 2023 3:25 PM

Cunt throb R152? You sound like a jerk who doesn't deserve.friends.

by Anonymousreply 153March 16, 2023 3:31 PM

I am NOT suicidal! I AM NOT suicidal! I AM NOT SUICIDAL!!!

by Anonymousreply 154March 16, 2023 5:04 PM

The brothers actually gave a play-by-play of everything that went down that night. Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 17, 2023 5:03 AM

Jussieโ€™s a crazy son of a bitch. And he thought heโ€™d get away with this shit. lololololololololol Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 156March 17, 2023 5:13 AM

People should have listened to Dave Chappelle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 17, 2023 5:35 AM

This is what happens when niggers leave the fields, kitchens, and trees of their masterโ€™s house.

by Anonymousreply 158March 17, 2023 5:45 AM

There are certain bellwethers I judge people by. One of them is if they fell for Jussie's act. To me it was so obviously fake from the beginning. I never believed him.

Unlike my naive much younger self who fell for Tawanna Brawnley until I read the second article about it in the NY Times that revealed her stepfather had killed a former wife and had an explosive temper.

by Anonymousreply 159March 17, 2023 6:24 AM

No shit, r155.

We saw it way back at r123.

by Anonymousreply 160March 17, 2023 12:26 PM

r160 FYI, that short clip doesn't play on the desktop version of this site. Therefore, if you're on a computer, you cannot see it.

by Anonymousreply 161March 17, 2023 5:09 PM

Welp we have Jussie to thank for letting us see Jesse Williams' huge dick in Take Me Out. Jussie was originally supposed to star in this run of the play, until Subway-gate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 17, 2023 6:51 PM

Jussieโ€™s Nigerians is going to be the name of my new punk rock band.

by Anonymousreply 163March 17, 2023 6:53 PM

Losing the part in Take Me Out just shows us again how stupid Jussie is. Maybe he wasn't the final choice, but he was in the running.

by Anonymousreply 164March 17, 2023 6:53 PM

Good morning class, my name is Professor Smollett and I will be lecturing on โ€œHow To Crash A Successful Career in 1 Hourโ€.

by Anonymousreply 165March 17, 2023 7:01 PM

I agree. Jussie really had it all going for himself until he fucked up.

And I think you all are giving the Jurnee Smollett nepo thing a bit much. While she is a good actress I dont think she was at a level where she had that much influence.

Their family has been in show business for a long time, which was part of Jussie's resentment that led to him acting like a fool. He felt he deserved more accolades and he hated that his Empire job was interfering with his music career (people weren't into his music anyway)

by Anonymousreply 166March 17, 2023 7:04 PM

The only innocent party in all of this was the Subway Sammich.

by Anonymousreply 167March 17, 2023 7:11 PM

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

R155 the Nigerian brothers are fucking around in that video, right? Thereโ€™s no way theyโ€™re such clowns

by Anonymousreply 169March 17, 2023 9:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!