Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JLC has posted 8 TIMES on Instagram about her Oscar win

It's only been 24 hours.

She is having the time of her life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 20, 2023 5:00 PM

Used to like her, that award was undeserved for that performance, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2023 4:04 AM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2023 4:05 AM

What does Blythe Danner think?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2023 4:06 AM

I think she's the happiest Oscar winner I've seen since Joan Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2023 4:07 AM

R4, or me!

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2023 4:10 AM

What she calls a pussy, stinks.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2023 4:17 AM

Goddamn bitch

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2023 4:18 AM

Is she happier than George Santos was when he won his Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2023 4:42 AM

Well, at least it did make her happy.

Hubby Christopher Guest (you have to scroll sideways) looks nonplussed. Smile looks fake, each eye tells a different story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2023 4:51 AM

I’m glad she won and was happy to see her glammed up for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2023 4:56 AM

She genuinely looked like an unpolished chandelier with lipstick in her Oscar getup.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2023 4:56 AM

Enjoy it girl! It'll be the only one.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2023 5:06 AM

Her winning was an act of literal violence against PoC and black people.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2023 7:20 AM

Overrated bitch!

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 7:35 AM

Vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 7:49 AM

R9 Christopher Guest always looks awkward when he smiles - it doesn't seem to come naturally to him.

I think he loves his wife and is happy for her.

I wonder whether JLC will fall into depression once she realizes that winning the Oscar doesn't change everything in her life for the better? She's clearly made it into far more than it is.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 8:35 AM

Why do some on DL hate her so much? It seems a little over the top, even for DL

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 8:37 AM

SHE seems a little over the top. I always loved her, especially for Wanda and Trading Places. But in the last while she has become insufferable, attention-seeking, and sanctimonious. Also, she’s got an Oscar and Christopher Guest doesn’t? Now that is something. Ok so they’re not Oscar bait but I adore his films, and in those photos he has the eyes of a hostage.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 9:15 AM

Best in Show is so great.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2023 9:21 AM

Christopher Guest seems like one of those people whose spouse undergoes a major personality change late in life and he can’t deal with it.

Maybe the Oscar win will be the impetus to serve divorce papers in 6 months” time, like it usually is.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2023 10:13 AM

I'm glad she's so unapologetically excited about the whole thing. Kind of refreshing to see.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2023 10:21 AM

[quote]Hubby Christopher Guest (you have to scroll sideways) looks nonplussed. Smile looks fake, each eye tells a different story.

He looked emotional and very happy when her name was called. He's just quiet and unassuming in public.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2023 10:35 AM

She’s probably masturbating with it as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 10:36 AM

No—she was just live on the TODAY show, crying one out with Hoda & Lawyer Guthrie. Pure 🤮

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 12:05 PM

Great. If she thought she was hot shit before, now she'll REALLY be a stuck-up bitch!

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 12:23 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis needed the Oscar and so she got it.

Glenn Close needed the Oscar and didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 12:51 PM

Well, this is her role for the rest of her life..that and being an aristocrat.

She actually won an OSCAR!

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 1:22 PM

Christopher Guest must be so thrilled one of his movies came to life, and so close to home too!

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 1:34 PM

It’s crazy how he made a whole movie about Oscar season and how embarrassing it is and how people devolve and lower themselves for a golden statue….and then his wife did just that!

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 1:45 PM

What's the opposite of TRAUMA cuz that's what I have!

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 1:47 PM

R28 I wonder that often. I really can’t see it any other way. It’s the only thing they makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 2:00 PM

*That makes them make sense.as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 2:01 PM

She was peddling yogurt to constipated fraus just a few years ago. Her career resurgence has been remarkable and her excitement is understandable.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 2:05 PM

R28, same.

And now they have a “they” child. I wonder how THAT happened.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 2:05 PM

When you finally realize someone is a total sellout and just give up.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 2:07 PM

Guest looks totally drugged out in that photo on her Insta post. Like this is the only way to tolerate 'she who must be obeyed' & this total shit show called the Oscars, at the same time.

Hell, he made a film mocking all these grasping lovelies & this shitshow called the Oscars.

Bet, he was REALLY relieved that she won. He was picturing home life if she had lost...."Bring me the ax Christopher". Bet old Joan had nothing on her!

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 2:10 PM

If someone is consistently posting about their accomplishments on social media, it may come across as excessive and attention-seeking to some people. While it's natural to feel proud and want to share your achievements, it's essential to be mindful of how others perceive your behavior. If JLC's behavior is making you uncomfortable or embarrassed, you can choose to unfollow her or limit your exposure to her posts on social media. Remember that everyone has the right to express themselves on social media, but it's up to individuals to manage their social media usage and behavior in a way that respects others' feelings.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 2:15 PM

Some Bipolar people swing into mania from taking antidepressants, JLC might be one. The interesting part will be how she gets her next high after this, because this is the peak of her career and it’s all downhill from here.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 2:21 PM

I actually enjoy seeing an old broad be super excited about receiving an Oscar, it's refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 2:22 PM

She's starting to seem uncool to me. It's just an Oscar in the end.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2023 2:24 PM

Her win feels poetic to me. The way she went back to her roots to play Laurie Strode one last time and kiss the character and franchise that started everything goodbye, then gets the role that wins her an Academy Award right after. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2023 2:34 PM

^ Turd polishing let me coun the ways.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2023 2:36 PM

^Sorry meant let me count the ways, but could be cunt the ways as well.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2023 2:46 PM

Marisa Tomei‘s win will never be spoken badly of again. Thanks, JLC.

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2023 2:52 PM

Excuse me, I had my vagina steamed to mark the 25th anniversary of winning the Weinstein!

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2023 2:54 PM

Jaime Lee got her mom’s looks and her dad’s EGO.

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2023 3:02 PM

Her homophobic father titled his memoir ‘American Prince’.

In 2005, Tony Curtis was criticized after he stated that he would refuse to watch Brokeback Mountain. He additionally stated that John Wayne would not have approved of a film about gay cowboys.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2023 3:10 PM

R47 He must be turning in his grave to see the way his trans granddaughter turned out.

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2023 3:12 PM

Tony Curtis was an dickhead, a fat bloated boozehound and a cokehead. One of the biggest fucking assholes to ever grace Hollywood. I despised that piece of shit. Oh and he was a tremendously shitty actor.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2023 3:14 PM

Anybody think she's still got a whopping hangover?

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2023 3:15 PM

Tranny Curtis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2023 3:16 PM

She looked great, gave a lovely speech, and the film as a whole is overrated.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2023 3:17 PM

I bet she rubbed that Oscar on her balls all night.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2023 3:19 PM

Jamie and Melanie Griffith are best friends, as their mothers were both Hitchcock blondes. Melanie even took Jamie to brunch yesterday at the Polo Lounge to celebrate her Oscar win.

As you know, Melanie is Antonio Banderas's ex-wife. For some reason, he Oscars producers sat Antonio and his new whore wife directly behind Jamie during the ceremony, which couldn't have been comfortable for her, as I'm sure she wants nothing to do with that whore. Just look at that whore when Jamie's name is announced. She practically rolls her eyes. Everybody else around them is standing up and cheering, and Antonio has to tell her to stand up and be civil. I want to slap that whore's face so bad.

Imagine trying to ruin Jamie's night like that. And imagine being Melanie, so excited to cheer your best friend's Oscar win, and then seeing your ex's whore wife sitting right behind her spoiling the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2023 3:21 PM

Great. Now DL has a total JLC fan. Can anyone ever be as big a fan as the DL fan?? Do they give Oscars for Best Obsessed Fan Performance?

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2023 3:26 PM

Refreshingly humble!

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2023 3:27 PM

FF R54

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote]And imagine being Melanie, so excited to cheer your best friend's Oscar win, and then seeing your ex's whore wife sitting right behind her spoiling the moment.

Now I can't see to type through all my tears!!!

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2023 3:39 PM

This is a new beginning in her career. She starred in Halloween Ends to say goodbye to the old, and now the Oscar will welcome the new.

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2023 3:44 PM

This is the end of her career.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2023 3:52 PM

JLC says her Oscar has “they/them” pronouns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2023 3:56 PM

Goodbye to Laurie Strode my ass.

She’ll be in a new Halloween movie by 2027.

by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2023 4:06 PM

R62 shit, 2024

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2023 4:06 PM

The "Miss Dunaway" Morning After photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2023 4:10 PM

She’s really pushing the trans non binary delusion. No wonder she won. The trans big pharmaceutical industrial complex is working for her.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2023 4:18 PM

For Your Consideration: Jamie Lee Curtis for Best Supporting Actress in Everything Everywhere All at Once

Sponsored by Pfizer

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2023 4:20 PM

If Angela Bassett had won, we'd have gotten 1 obligatory "congratulations to all the winners" post and that would be the end of it. And now I wish she did.

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2023 4:20 PM

Why isn’t JLC “holding space” for BIPOC womenz?

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2023 4:22 PM

I think Jamie might be an unofficial addiction counselor for other stars. She appears to be random friends with Cara Delavini and Demi Lovato, and is very supportive of them on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2023 4:23 PM

The Lange loon was at least funny when he gushed about his “mama”, lol. The JLC/EEAO shills are depressing.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2023 4:36 PM

Something is wrong with her. Total nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2023 4:36 PM

R71 former alcoholic cokehead chasing glory while sober ?

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2023 4:43 PM

Pre-Oscar insufferable cunt, continues to be an insufferable cunt post-Oscars.

Did not expect that.

by Anonymousreply 73March 14, 2023 4:46 PM

Fuck, did anyone ever milk a win as much as she's doing? What a needy cunt she is. That pic at R64 is embarrassing. She is the epitome of a nepo.

by Anonymousreply 74March 14, 2023 4:47 PM

[quote] And imagine being Melanie, so excited to cheer your best friend's Oscar win, and then seeing your ex's whore wife sitting right behind her spoiling the moment.

I think Antonio Banderas left his first wife for Melanie Griffith. So, I'm sure his first wife thought Melanie was a whore.

by Anonymousreply 75March 14, 2023 5:27 PM

Even Christopher Guest knew her win was a bad joke.

by Anonymousreply 76March 14, 2023 6:02 PM

R75 she is, darling. She’s got a mind for business, but a bod for sin.

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2023 6:02 PM

Good for her. Tired of stars being blasè ... she's happy and it's a joy to behold. I laughed out loud at her performance...I can't remember a movie in the last 10 years from Hollywood thar made me belly laugh. Totally deserved.. and I do believe we needed to know the actress for it to be that funny...it was like we knew she knew she was having fun. Loved her. 😍 Now be nice..let her have her fun.

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2023 6:08 PM

She is so worshipful of her new statue. I get being excited and happy but she is practically fucking it in the LA Times photos.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2023 6:23 PM

R79 do you think her trans son does creepy things with her Oscar and their shenis?

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2023 6:26 PM

So, Lew Wasserman was her godfather too?

No wonder she had a career.

Triple Nepo career.

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2023 6:28 PM

*10 times

I hope she continues. It's funny.

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2023 6:34 PM

This bitch is off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2023 6:45 PM

Mentally ill, Cluster B, “woman” who in her absolute prime was never as good looking as either of her parents, righteously champions nepotism as she owes her very existence to it, lies about her parents being immigrants when a simple Google search disproves this falsehood, admittedly freebased cocaine with her own father like a trailer-park pig and cravenly seeks attention as if it were oxygen to make up for the empty, lonely husk that is her soul.

She wasn’t even the best supporting actress in her own movie. Now, she claims she only wanted the award to make her “friends” happy. The public gaslighting, lies and word salad just flow like hot sewage from her paper-thin, smoker’s lips.

If that trophy and Christopher Guest were hanging off a cliff and she could only save one, say goodbye to any Spinal Tap reunion.

Angela Bassett - gorgeous, Yale educated, self made, the highest-paid woman on network television and phenomenally talented- shouldn’t be disappointed. She should be laughing at this deranged circus clown and any industry that celebrates this narcissistic abomination as a “winner.”

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote]She’ll be in a new Halloween movie by 2027.

Actually, Hallowe'en: Shady Pines... there's something there.

What about Glenn Close for the roommate? First big kill but she's used to that.

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2023 6:53 PM

My guess is the mentally ill son will kill her in her sleep soon since she's completely stopped paying attention to his insanity and is solely focused on her own.

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2023 6:55 PM

The son is probably schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2023 7:00 PM

R84 JLC is deranged, but Angela Bassett has been coasting off that fictionalization of Tina Turner for nearly 30 years. Angela cannot headline a film and is box office poison, she overacts too.

Stephanie Hsu or Hong Chau deserved the win more than those two bloated ego heifers.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2023 7:07 PM

R84 I think i love you

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2023 7:11 PM

R84 just owned every single fucker on DL who has been effusing about JLC.

Game over!

by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2023 7:19 PM

No, it didn't and Bassett still lost.

by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2023 7:23 PM

I keep seeing Bassett should’ve won for What’s Love Got to Do With It, but Holly Hunter won just about every critics and industry award for the piano that year. She was also having a career best year with the piano and the firm, which she stole from Tom cruise and gene Hackman.

by Anonymousreply 92March 14, 2023 7:28 PM

How pathetic and feeble that this 'award' means so much to the cunt. Empty, void of a life.

by Anonymousreply 93March 14, 2023 7:32 PM

White bitch done lost her damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2023 7:44 PM

R94= Angela Bassett scowling

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2023 7:46 PM

JLC? Julia Louis Crisis?

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2023 8:10 PM

An empty vessel that can never be filled.

No matter how big of an a hole her dad was. Some Like It Hot paid all his tabs for me..Loved him in it..

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2023 9:58 PM

Angie Bassett is still seething with rage. You know she's paying attention to JLC's posts.

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2023 10:03 PM

My favorite story regarding this toxic terror came from her own never-closing mouth a year or two ago. It was a “conversation” between “her” and fellow nepotism lottery recipient and mental midget Melanie Griffith that was published in the online version of “Interview” magazine.

During this rhapsodic dialog between two barely educated Beverly Hills dimwits, she claimed that years ago she noticed that she and Michelle Pfeiffer were often competing for the same roles, so naturally, she called Miss Pfeiffer up without even knowing her and insisted they have dinner together and be “friends.” Because this is a totally normal thing to do and not at all strange for someone with zero boundaries raised in a show business bubble.

Well, apparently, the dinner occurred and - surprise - Michelle Pfeiffer never contacted her again. The toxic was so strong with this one that Miss Pfeiffer did a pre-smartphone version of ghosting this manipulative nut job looking for a fix of narcissistic supply.

Michelle Pfeiffer was in a cult at one point. She knows crazy when it confronts her. Bravo to her.

It’s obvious the snub still stings as she’s still fixated on it decades later. Like all narcissists, they can’t stand the ones that got away.

Melanie Griffith is truly the perfect “friend” for her as she provides great “fuel” and no man wants to touch her anymore so she’s always available for a fix. Plus, she likely can’t read.

What a sick group of people.

That said, eternal thanks to the casting directors who spared us the sight of her writhing on a piano in “The Fabulous Baker Boys” or dressed up in latex as Cat(wo)man. Your contributions to society have been noted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2023 2:30 AM

Wow. That Pfeiffer anecdote shows how psychopathic Curtis is.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2023 6:38 AM

[quote] she and Michelle Pfeiffer were often competing for the same roles…

Really!? Can’t see Jamie lee in most of pfeiffer’s roles. They seem so different. Maybe Dangerous Minds is the only one.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2023 7:18 AM

Well, Michelle actually has a vagine so that might be a part of it.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2023 10:41 AM

[quote] Really!? Can’t see Jamie lee in most of pfeiffer’s roles. They seem so different. Maybe Dangerous Minds is the only one.

She was talking about when they first started out in television in the late '70s.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2023 10:59 AM

Honestly, I'm glad she's enjoying her win.

For some actors the win seems anticlimactic almost. Like they wanted something more than what they got.

But here she's obviously loving every minute of it. And whatever they say about peaks and slides, at least she peaked later on in her career. Even if she does slide she can at least go out on a (relatively) high note.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2023 11:15 AM

[quote]She was talking about when they first started out in television in the late '70s.

Even that seems hard to believe. Michelle is a unique beauty, younger Jamie was plain verging on butterface. I guess I can see them both being up for the Dorothy Stratton TV movie which Jamie ultimate win, but good lord, she was not centerfold material.

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2023 11:25 AM

Jamie Lee Curtis as Dorothy Stratten was one of the most ludicrous miscasts ever. She looked like a 10-year-old boy dressing up in Mommy's wig and makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2023 12:49 PM

Michelle would have be better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2023 12:54 PM

She can post as much as she like about her Oscar win so long as she shuts the fuck up about her ugly autogynephilic son and all the trans nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2023 1:00 PM

Christopher Guest having a kid who identifies as a furry is like a plot twist out of a Christopher Guest film.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Michelle congratuated Jamie on Instagram, though she mispelled it as Jaimie. Uh-oh....you in danger, girl.

In her latest Instagram post, Jamie talks establishing her "JLCness". "

"Deeply. Soberly. Spiritually."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2023 3:34 PM

I felt happy for her when she won but she's getting on my nerves again.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2023 3:53 PM

"The season of shiny things" makes it sound like award trophies are just meaningless objects. Yet she posts "Oscars this, Oscars that" 5-10 times a day for months. So clearly that isn't how she feels.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2023 4:03 PM

Just let her enjoy it! I’m sure she is still riding the high of it all.

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2023 4:11 PM

Come to think of it, didn't she promise to bring a bag full of gold trinkets and tchotchkes to the Oscars so that she could hand them out and everyone could feel like a winner, etc.? Do we know if she tried to bestow one of them on Ms Bassett and, if so, what happened next?

by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2023 4:12 PM

I used to love JLC. Really. But when the new Halloween films came out I saw an interview with her or outtakes from an interview and she was just so vile and self-important it just completely turned me off her. But I usually get a vibe from people who are "sober" that rubs me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 115March 15, 2023 4:45 PM

Did Miss Bassett congratulate her on Instagram, or is she still bleeding through her nose ?

by Anonymousreply 116March 15, 2023 6:57 PM

I'm struggling to understand how anyone 'enjoys' JLC's films. Her career is a hotch potch of a few roles; Halloween, Fish Called Wanda.

She's utterly forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 117March 15, 2023 7:29 PM

A “hotch potch”? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 118March 15, 2023 7:32 PM

R117 So because you don't enjoy her films no one else should? She has many films people enjoy and which would be considered classics or cult classics.

7 of the Halloween films, Terror Train, Prom Night, The Fog, My Girl 1 and 2, Freaky Friday, True Lies, Trading Places, A Fish Called Wanda, Christmas With the Kranks, Knives Out, Everything Everywhere All At Once

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2023 8:59 PM

Actually, R118, turns out it is a phrase. Though R117 managed to spell it wrong. But when you're not as grand as she evidently would wish to be, carrying it off is bit like balancing a book on your head. Can't be faked in a rush.

by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2023 9:15 PM

She's a crap actress. Always has been. However, she hit her peak of awfulness in EEAAO. So in some ways you could say she's at the top of her game.

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2023 9:24 PM

Hotch Potch is my new drag name.

by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2023 10:47 AM

Her oscar win was ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2023 7:48 PM

It still makes me horny, a week later.

by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2023 7:55 PM

^Are you free to stop by later? I’ve been sucking her dick for a week and I’m exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2023 11:45 PM

Fuck this cracker devil.

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2023 11:47 PM

Hong Chau or Kerry Condon should have won.

But Curtis turned it into a real campaign and half the weirdos in Hollywood are in AA so that’s probably how she pulled in so many votes. Join that cult, Jada, and you’ll win too!

by Anonymousreply 127March 19, 2023 6:06 AM

It's now been a week since her win! How will she celebrate?

by Anonymousreply 128March 19, 2023 6:14 AM

She seemed besotted with herself. Look at me! I won an Oscar! Me, who's done about a thousand Halloween sequels and so many other shitty movies I've lost count! I won an Oscar! I rule the world!

by Anonymousreply 129March 19, 2023 6:19 AM

She owes me my money for sitting through those dreadful recent Halloween movies.

by Anonymousreply 130March 23, 2023 7:59 PM

OP has posted 40 times before her Oscar win.

by Anonymousreply 131March 23, 2023 8:04 PM

She’s a neurotic manic and phony mess! So narcissistic

by Anonymousreply 132March 23, 2023 8:07 PM

Projection, as always.

by Anonymousreply 133March 23, 2023 8:09 PM

Her new children's book is a shoo-in for a Newberry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 20, 2023 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!