Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Cyrus

This little gal has two hundred million followers on Instagram. That’s 1 out of every 35 human beings on planet earth. A breathtaking number.

She’s clearly a big deal. But why? I don’t know anything about her except she’s the daughter of a country singer, had a Disney (?) kids show, then became a pop star. Tell me about Miley Cyrus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2024 7:11 PM

All I know is that she's an autotuned pop singer with, to judge from that photo, a spirit catcher tattoo distracting from her little sideboob.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2023 3:03 AM

A lot of her fanbase are younger girls whom she carried over from the Hannah Montana days, but she has managed to get her footing as a legitimate pop star with others as well. Her early/mid-2010s "tongue out" drug phase certainly garnered her a lot of press attention, for better or worse. She has a spunky personality that I admittedly like, and I think her voice can sound great. She's certainly a lot more fun and less self-serious than someone like Taylor Swift, who I cannot stomach. I was surprised when she covered "Doll Parts" a couple of years ago on the Howard Stern show. Nothing can match the original IMO, but she sang the hell out of it—probably over-sang it, really—but props for the effort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2023 3:07 AM

She remains relevant to a very specific part of the population: Millennials and Gen Z. Millennials (depending on the age range you ask) either grew up watching her on Hannah Montana or knew her dad's music and watched her grow up. Gen Z know her from her antics post-Disney and think she's interesting.

She's talented but wastes her time singing generic pop records that anyone could make. Her voice is suited for rock (check her cover of Zombie). That raspy smokers' tone doesn't fit with an EDM or boring elevator jingle. Her last few albums flopped which is unfortunate as her rock/pop album was the best she ever released.

Now she's with Columbia doing payola and the songs are trash.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2023 3:13 AM

I like her, I dig a hot mess with a strong voice. I am straight but I find her to be extremely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2023 3:15 AM

I have always enjoyed this duet she did with Melanie performing "Look What They've Done to My Song, Ma". Miley's choice in covers shows she at least has some good taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2023 3:16 AM

She has a roughness to her voice I like and is a little bit country. She seems fun.

A little goes a long way.

I am old.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2023 3:20 AM

I have trouble believing she is 1 in 35 popular. Maybe some of her followers are bought to amp the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2023 3:22 AM

She loves Dolly and Dolly loves her. That's all I need to know about her.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2023 3:37 AM

r1 Miley may be a trashy attention seeking BPD faux lesbian when it suits her crazy chick who gets off her face everyday......but she is objectively a great singer. Watch live/acoustic's of her and then tell me she is 'auto-tuned'........And she is popular, im a similar age to her and she was arguably the most famous girl when I was growning up. She has a huge following. Not a huge fan of hers, but do like her new song River

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2023 3:38 AM

She’s the sister of world-renowned actress Noah Cyrus. OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2023 3:46 AM

She is a total phony...all that wild gerl tongue out act was just a way to say " look at me I am a rebel"....bullshit..people who try so hard to be outrageous are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2023 3:49 AM

R11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2023 3:54 AM

I used to dismiss her as another one of the endless supply line of pop tarts but changed my mind after seeing her on an episode of "Black Mirror". She did a really good acting job as well as an excellent cover of "Head Like a Hole" by Nine Inch Nails and really made me wonder why she bothers with generic pop when she could be a great rock singer.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2023 3:59 AM

[quote] ...all that wild gerl tongue out act was just a way to say " look at me I am a rebel"....bullshit..

But didn’t she do that to shed her wholesome tween teevee show image? Otherwise it would just have been a boat anchor around her neck. As I said I know very little about her, but at the time that was obvious even to me.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 4:23 AM

"little gal has two hundred million followers on Instagram"

it's basically just me and 199,999,999 sockpuppets

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 4:25 AM

Sometimes interesting, never extraordinary, largely harmless and of her time. Older folks need to calm down about it. She's just this generation's version.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 5:01 AM

SIDEBOOB

That's why.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 5:10 AM

Hannah Montana does the African Savannah

As the simulated rainy season begins.

She curses the queue at the zoo loos

And moves on to Amazonia,

Cries with the dolphins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 5:17 AM

When people sign up for Instagram, she’s usually a choice for first follow.

Peoples grandmas could be following her so thru can move on to the next step.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2023 5:19 AM

One of the biggest shows if not the biggest show of its era for kids, preteens, and teenage girls. Hannah Montana wasn't another kids show, it was a marketing and multimedia phenomenon. When I was in highschool in the mid 2000s, even upperclassmen girls LOVED Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus - maybe in a more campy and nostalgic way than younger girls did, but it was just really really huge. She followed that up with some major major hits and a lot of edgy pop culture controversy, she was the good it girl turned bad for that era of kids. She's a big deal for the Y2Kers.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2023 5:28 AM

I never cared about her until I saw this, and now I kind of love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2023 5:29 AM

She seems like a nice person who gets along with everyone and doesn’t judge people. Likable. Brave. Unapologetic. Convicted. Down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2023 5:50 AM

Im an elder gay and I like her a lot. She is way more interesting than Taylor, Demi, Selena etc. Lots of charisma; it's easy to see why she got cast as Hannah Montana. I admire her non-stop work ethic and her willingness to try music from a range of genres. same goes for hair styles, fashions etc. She's young and she's putting herself out there creatively, pushing past her comfort zone. There is awo hour dooc on youtube that is random clips of her doing all kinds of stuff. Her heart is in the right place. Has been described as a "lovable goofball' when the cameras aren't rolling.

In one of those docs there's a clip from (I think) the MTV Music Awards a while back. She's planned this big entrance where her limo is followed by a cop car, sirens wailing of course. The cop car misses its cue, and by the time M realizes it, it's too late to start over. She's super pissed off and bummed, but she gets out of the limo and does a complete 'thrilled to be here' switch for the screaming fans.

FUN FACT: She was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, and as a toddler she was always smiling, so they called her Smiley, which became Miley,

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 5:52 AM

Everything that R20 said, plus the fact that the Hannah Montana was syndicated all over the world, so she's global.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 6:20 AM

R3, are you insane? Her single Flowers was #1 for weeks. In what world is that a flop?

Everything she does makes her big money, including her stint on The Voice.

Plus, girl has gotten prime cock starting with her first model boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 7:42 AM

Yes she is queen of the sideboob. She seems like a decent person unlike a lot of Hollywood zombies.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 8:07 AM

Wendy Williams always said behind the pot-smoking slut was a great businesswoman.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 8:50 AM

[Quote] This little gal has two hundred million followers on Instagram. That’s 1 out of every 35 human beings on planet earth. A breathtaking number.

They're called bots. All celebrities buy them to up their numbers.

[Quote] Miley may be a trashy attention seeking BPD faux lesbian when it suits her crazy chick who gets off her face everyday......

Faux? Miley is bisexual.

[Quote] FUN FACT: She was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, and as a toddler she was always smiling, so they called her Smiley, which became Miley,

Another fun fact: She was Tyler Posey's first kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 12:37 PM

[quote] They're called bots.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 12:45 PM

She's not bisexual, she was pretending to be one. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 4:37 PM

She's cringe but I like her voice.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 4:38 PM

R30 just stop.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 4:52 PM

r32 I know Stella is a lesbian but Miley is straight.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 4:55 PM

r33 r30 It's so tiring, dl can't let it be known and many of the non-paid and non-automatic posters can't accept that there are lesbian and les-bi and even straight-bi celebs, except very, very few ones, especially hard they have it with naturally good-looking ones and good-looking for their age ones, it's so tiring.

They even seem to be completely unable to accept that there are lesbians and les-bis in the regular world, except very, very few ones.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 5:55 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 5:56 PM

She's a good performer and when you read about her I feel like she cares about what she's doing. The new single

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 6:10 PM

I like her. Good voice and doesn't take herself too seriously. Miley had a few bumps on the road but the media made too much of it.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 6:37 PM

She is very fond of doing photo shoots where she pulls leotards up her vag lips. There is one where she's spreadeagled on a car and her leotard is being eaten by her large labia.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 6:54 PM

How Miley got her groove back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 7:39 PM

R25 Another stan lacking decent reading comprehension that sees any constructive critique as hate. Prior to her signing with Columbia, her last chart hit came a whole decade ago. Bangerz era changed the pop landscape, but Miley couldn't follow up with anything that got the general public talking despite Plastic Hearts being a much better, more cohesive body of work.

Flowers screams Columbia payola and not genuine success, as seen with how badly the album's streaming numbers are. It's generic and forgettable. She can and has made better music and deserves to be held to a higher standard than "it's a number 1 hit y'all"

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2023 2:12 AM

You seem like the stan. Do you have her entire catalogue memorized, including Billboard charts?

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2023 2:16 AM

It must be her Florence Henderson shag that gets her all those followers. So mod!

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2023 2:28 AM

And you probably think Selena Fucking Gomez has the most Instagram followers all of. There’s ZERO way most aren’t bots. 90% or more.

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2023 2:31 AM

R33 no she isn't straight and it's really weird how you're trying to shove a celeb back into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2023 2:55 AM

r36 River should not be new single. You should be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2023 2:57 AM

I appreciated her Heart of Glass tribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2023 2:59 AM

I don’t listen to Miley but I will say she’s managed to set herself apart from the likes of Selena, Taylor etc etc .

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2023 3:07 AM

R47 part of that is because Miley didn't have to attach herself to men and do multiple pr relationships to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2023 3:13 AM

My sister lives in the same condo building that Miley bought to stash the model back in the day. Toluca Lake, very nice.

Last resident was Granny Cyrus, whose dog bit another owner and they sued and won $4 million. Miley paid $2, and the HOA $2.

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2023 3:14 AM

r44 Lindsey Lohan was lezzing out before and for far longer than Miley - and she is a straight chick. Bi behaviour is actually very typical female sexuality; its attention seeking and BPD....all very normal female psychology.

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2023 3:17 AM

R50 whatever you say, MRA.

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2023 3:23 AM

R51 I know her! Did she work for a dentist in Redondo Beach in the late 70s?

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2023 4:23 AM

[quote] River should not be new single. You should be.

How can I be? I’m not a song.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2023 5:28 AM

I know her kid's sister is heading toward Pete Burns territory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2023 5:28 AM

What?

by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2023 5:45 AM

4 million is outrageous for a dog bite there must be a whole lot more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2023 5:53 AM

I just have the urge to throw a robe over her and rush her off to return her to family.

by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2023 5:55 AM

I’m 52 so not exactly her target demographic, I used to dislike her during her HM days & incorrectly pegged her as a fundie Christian.

Then one day I heard The Climb on the radio & was shocked by how great her voice is! I also saw her on the SNL 45th anniversary show & she knocked it out of the park.

I also learned of her extreme commitment to gay rights (before she came out) & my admiration increased even more.

I think she’s really pretty too, despite her occasionally tragic hair.

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2023 6:50 AM

^oops maybe SNL was the 40th.

And I loved her performance during twerk-gate, foam finger & all, & don’t get what the brouhaha was about.

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2023 6:53 AM

You know how sometimes you'll be familiar with and maybe even like a song, but not know who sang it until later? Well, if there's anyone out there who doesn't already know this, one of Miley's first big hits was Party In the USA.

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2023 5:22 PM

R56, not a whole lot more to the story. The person bitten was Black, the dog was a German shepherd, and she got the attorney of death. They deposed every person in the building numerous times.

Obviously they knew there was money, because it was Miley. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2023 5:56 PM

^ Did the dog sever an arm or leg? What was the damage? And who is the model she was stowing away in that condo?

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2023 6:25 PM

Justin Gaston, and the woman was bitten on the leg and required plastic surgery. Nothing was severed.

As I said, she got a great attorney and wore everyone down. Nothing unusual.

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2023 6:34 PM

Miley Cyrus?

Followers on social media mean less than nothing. She's just another southern, gay-teasing pop-singer. She'll be attention-seeking for a while and then disappear, just like most of them do.

They're disposable.

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2023 6:42 PM

She's been around almost 20 years, an was able to transition from a child star.

I think at this point you can say she has career longevity.

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2023 6:47 PM

Meh. Nepo-baby. Child tv star who can't make the jump to adult actress, so few do. She has a lot of teeth, very large teeth. On the red carpet I seriously question her taste level.

I guess her singing is okay? I know she covered Jolene and I prefer Dolly's.

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2023 8:09 PM

I am a Gen X person and have grown to like her singing. She would look 100% better without the trash tats but that's the way of the world these days.

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2023 8:11 PM

She's 30, r65, she's been a kiddie tv star since she was ten? What did she star in before that Hannah show? She began that at 12/13 years old.

She never made it as a real actress. She's just another attention-seeking pop singer.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2023 8:20 PM

Fanfiction not based on true events: Miley is fully lesbianic and was a professional beard for all the men she had. That's why she is the most popular music star along with BTS right now. Minka can only dream.

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2023 9:14 PM

[quote] Followers on social media mean less than nothing.

“Person with eight followers despite her constant zany hijinks” has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2023 9:18 PM

OP, this might come as a shock, but you can actually buy followers by the millions, if you have big bucks. They're not real people, just numbers

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2023 9:22 PM

R23 Agreed!

R58 Her hair looks beautiful here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2023 9:30 PM

1:28 is my favorite song of hers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2023 9:37 PM

No no, poor r70, I'm a person with NO "followers" and no twitter, Facebook, Instagram nor any of that mess.

I never see any of it, as if it doesn't even exist in my world. I may click a link or see a post from social media but I generally don't bother. Nothing on those platforms is important to me.

Imagine that. You can't, can you? Your whole life is consumed by dumb, meaningless garbage on social media.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2023 9:39 PM

Miley does some excellent covers, which I don't think many people often hear, especially those who dislike her. Take It To The Limit by The Eagles is an excellent example.

I like her Pink Floyd and Janis Joplin covers as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2023 9:44 PM

What instruments does she play?

Can she sight read music?

Can she write music? (Not just take a partial writing credit that really belongs to the songwriter, actually write.)

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2023 9:52 PM

I like her singing in theory but it always sounds like shouting in the end.

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2023 9:54 PM

J'adore her rendition of Landslide, by Fleetwood Mac. I think her Tennessee drawl really suits this beautiful song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2023 10:10 PM

[quote] Imagine that. You can't, can you? Your whole life is consumed by dumb, meaningless garbage on social media.

Datalounge, a web forum, is social media, you clown.

by Anonymousreply 79March 16, 2023 1:00 AM

[Quote] Fanfiction not based on true events: Miley is fully lesbianic and was a professional beard for all the men she had. That's why she is the most popular music star along with BTS right now. Minka can only dream.

Minka Kelly???

by Anonymousreply 80March 16, 2023 1:05 AM

I think Miley is finally coming into her own. It's an odd turn of a phrase, yet I think it's apropos. I like Flowers as well, despite the hate here. It's an anthem for all to love themselves, and that you can carry on without the validation of some feckless, cheating partner.

Before I watched the video, I saw a short clip on Reels of Miley dancing in her garden, dressed up like Diane Keaton, replete with a large floppy hat, high-waisted pleated trousers, and I found her to be utterly adorable. The song is an ear worm to be sure. It's actually quite brilliant of her to use Liam's shitty fake poetry attempts at an apology as her lyrics. (he'd posted something quite similar on social media) I hope she's massively ca$hing in on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 16, 2023 1:13 AM

Interesting. Likes to sing, entertain.

Ex Mrs Liam Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2023 1:27 AM

I don't know why Miley bothered with a nose job but it's sad she hopped on the buccal fat trend. It's not really her style anymore, but she can pull off glam looks. I kind of miss that era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2023 2:14 AM

the videos have been directed by Troye Sivan's former top.

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2023 2:41 AM

R74 = MARY!

by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2023 5:15 AM

Well she’s quite the little tart now isn’t she!

by Anonymousreply 86March 16, 2023 5:18 AM

She doesn't need autotune, Dolly Parton relatives are the real deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 16, 2023 7:21 AM

nepo baby

‘nuff said

by Anonymousreply 88March 16, 2023 7:31 AM

She's an icon as much so as Adele or Beyoncé both culturally and vocally. Plus she grew up with her audience. The only star right now like that. Britney is basically irrelevant now and also didn't really grow up with her audiences nor in the special way Miley did with her series. She's feel more connected to her audience which is why I think she's sometimes taken for granted. Not like she's getting superbowl offers or starting in the next big remake. But Miley is great. A friend took me to her Bangerz tour, and surprisingly had a great time despite never really being a fan of her music or her as a person. I still feel the same but she's grown on me for sure or I've come to appreciate her? She is very talented and authentic given her situation. Her voice is unique. She tries to be sexual but is usually just awkward. She reminds me of Cher in that way. She's got a Joan Jett thing going on now. She might just be a nepo baby too...

by Anonymousreply 89March 16, 2023 7:36 AM

She knows how to work a contract and her vagina region

by Anonymousreply 90March 16, 2023 7:45 AM

[Quote] She's an icon as much so as Adele or Beyoncé both culturally and vocally. Plus she grew up with her audience. The only star right now like that. Britney is basically irrelevant now and also didn't really grow up with her audience

🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 91March 16, 2023 7:55 AM

[quote] That’s 1 out of every 35 human beings on planet earth. A breathtaking number.

From which you probably should deduct up to half as bots paid for bots

by Anonymousreply 92March 16, 2023 8:15 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 93March 16, 2023 10:43 AM

R93 Like Brendon Urine maybe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 16, 2023 9:28 PM

R94 pics give me I WAS MOLESTED vibes.

by Anonymousreply 95March 16, 2023 11:20 PM

Can we go 1 Miley thread without the pissing pics? No one does this with Selena lol

by Anonymousreply 96March 17, 2023 4:56 AM

Why does she seem to struggle to urinate?

by Anonymousreply 97March 17, 2023 5:25 AM

I can recall the photo where she's running her tongue along a giant penis cake. My kind of gal. 😊

by Anonymousreply 98March 17, 2023 5:42 AM

The undeserving stumpet has far more ambition that what can be backed up with any real talent.

by Anonymousreply 99March 17, 2023 5:49 AM

R99 is Katy Perry

by Anonymousreply 100March 17, 2023 5:51 AM

R98

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 17, 2023 8:12 AM

Is the penis cake brown because of Nicki Minaj's comments?

From the article: She also insinuated that the 26-year-old singer had sexual relations with Mike WiLL Made-It, who produced Cyrus’ Bangerz album. “I had just seen her after she was sucking Mike WiLL’s dick in the studio,” added Nicki. “You suck all that dick, only to come out like a Perdue fucking chicken on the stage and then got mad and went back to country music.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 17, 2023 8:17 AM

Who cares what that old bag Nicki says?

by Anonymousreply 103March 17, 2023 8:41 AM

R103 Miley looks the same age as Nicki in the article's photo.

by Anonymousreply 104March 17, 2023 9:14 AM

Nicki is viscous.

by Anonymousreply 105March 17, 2023 6:04 PM

How the fuck did this woman continue to have a mainstream career and be worshiped by fraus worldwide after pissing with her whole labia to the world? My word...

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2023 2:05 AM

R106 Simple. People like her voice. Nobody I know thinks musicians must be posh in order to entertain.

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2023 1:26 PM

Is nepo baby still a bad thing if you’re more talented and more famous than your famous dad?

Also, for the moron above who doesn’t know how to use google or IMDb, Miley was in “Big Fish” in 2003. Thus, she’s been in the industry for 20 years.

I think if you blocked one deranged anti-Miley troll this would be a much shorter thread.

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2023 1:51 PM

😁 Not A Follower

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2023 2:36 PM

This cover is another I like her singing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 2:41 PM

You do not need to have talent to be popular. I recall seeing her perform twice on live television when she first became popular. Both times she was off key and sounded like a drunk girl singing along to a song at a local karaoke bar. Auto-tune is the only reason she has any career.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 3:01 PM

I miss The Soup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 3:03 PM

She looks like a waitress at a truck stop… with veneers 🐎.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2023 3:10 PM

[quote] Is nepo baby still a bad thing

I wouldn’t call her a nepo baby, at least not technically. Her father didn’t work in the industry she got work in. He was a country musician. Country and Hollywood have a bit of a divide.

Did her famous family benefit her? Probably. But nepo baby is Maya Hawke territory, not Miley.

(I like Maya Hawke, by the way—in fact I like the work of most of the NBs.)

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2023 3:59 PM

Despite Flowers being a hit her new album severely underperformed.

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2023 4:00 PM

She's okay but she seems to have visions of herself as some kind of iconic country/pop superstar.

She's no Whitney or Dolly, that's for sure and we could all do without the public watersports.

by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2023 5:25 PM

There aren't two hundred million legit accounts on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2023 6:42 PM

R115, it's a #1 album and single. You got problems, hun.

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2023 7:10 PM

R118, No, it's not. Her album is set to debut at #3. The single was only a hit because of the Liam drama surrounding it. Without the drama, she flops.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2023 7:17 PM

Uh, yes it is. There's a couple articles about it being the first album to have a double #1 this year.

You look it up.

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2023 7:56 PM

Poor streaming numbers? Every song on her new album is in multiple millions of Spotify plays, with Flowers getting 718,024,057 as of 3.18 3:26 pm Central.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2023 8:26 PM

1/3 of a celebs followers are often bots and she is also a fake:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2024 6:39 PM

Miley Cyrus has a "Fuckload of $$$ and investments" and Great financial advisors.

Not me& the company I work with but very good advisors.

by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2024 7:08 PM

She made herself ugly and she will always sound like a teenage boy. So I guess some people like that?

by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2024 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!