Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What will Austin Butler do now?

Will he turn tricks on Hollywood Boulevard?

Will he go back to sucking cocks for roles?

I feel sorry for him.

Last night was a complete disaster.

Maybe he can get hired helping old ladies cross the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2024 9:04 PM

Austin can get a job as an usher at next year's Golden Globes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2023 1:13 AM

Maybe he'll become a character actor and work on his acting.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2023 1:16 AM

Well he's in the next Dune as well as the Masters of Air series so obviously they want him to happen fast.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2023 1:22 AM

OP is the poster who has an irrational hate-on for Austin Butler, who's done nothing to piss anyone off. Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2023 1:30 AM

Will he stop talking like Elvis now?

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2023 1:33 AM

R4 and his mother and Austin Butler all suck cocks in hell!!

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Doesn't he have a thick long veiny pale cock, even when soft?

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2023 1:39 AM

Angela Bassett held his hand while his name was announced for Best Actor nominee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2023 1:39 AM

He's just getting started. If JLC and Brendan can win Oscars there is certainly hope for Austin. Now, who is he anyway?

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2023 1:43 AM

I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe he'll play Lisa Marie Presley in her film biopic.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2023 1:51 AM

R10, Timothee will play her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2023 1:54 AM

Angela Bassett and Austin Butler announced this morning that she will be playing Norma Desmond and Butler will be playing Joe Gillis in the still-upcoming ALW movie 'Sunset Boulevard'.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2023 1:55 AM

Timmy will get an Oscar before Austin.

Just watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2023 1:57 AM

Onlyfans

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 1:59 AM

I mean... Timothée Chalamet is apparently an A-list actor and a very attractive man who is a fashion icon. Apparently.

So Butler will probably do fine in Hollywood's sea of mediocrity and be foisted on the world. Hollywood never did understood the old adage of flogging a dead horse.

*Dead horse see Timothée Chalamet...

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 2:00 AM

R5, I'll try to address your foolishness seriously.

If Austin were still sounding like Elvis, this is how he would be speaking:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 2:17 AM

R15, You do know they are the prime antagonists in "Dune: 2," do you not?

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 2:18 AM

Yes I do R17. That was the context of my post.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 2:20 AM

Well, I'm dense, so if you could expound a bit?

In any event, I think Austin will do just fine henceforth. Or maybe not! Maybe he can make a big teary-eyed comeback and win an Oscar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2023 2:27 AM

I think my language was a bit too flowery R17. I'll expound as requested.

Chalamet is insipid box office poison. Loved only by Hollywood insiders and imposed on the rest of us despite repeated failures - failure after failure of box office bombs.

Butler will be the same as Chalamet.

Dune will be a success because of fans of the story who will watch anything they can get. The success will not be because of either of them.

That said - I enjoyed the first Dune. In spite of Chalamet. In the same way I watched War of the Worlds and did my best to ignore Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2023 2:39 AM

Chalamet is a movie-killer.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2023 2:43 AM

Austin is an up and coming film star, his acting is good, and he has a good future ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2023 2:47 AM

Meeting Prince William.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 2:49 AM

Ah. I thought, r20, that you were contrasting the two actors, whereas you were equating them.

Thank you. I disagree with you about both, but the proverbial time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 2:58 AM

I forgot to add that "Elvis" was a Box Office smash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 3:03 AM

Only $600m behind BohemianRhapsody which was a true smash. Elvis was closer to Rocketman in quality and box office.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 3:08 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 3:15 AM

Baz Luhrman should put together a stable of his fave performers like Woody Allen did in the past. He can continue to work with Austin B, Nicole K, Ewan Mc etc.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 3:26 AM

I’d never really paid much attention to Baz before until last night. He’s an interesting looking fellow I must say.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 4:15 AM

[quote] I disagree with you about both, but the proverbial time will tell.

No problems and thanks for your response R24 - but the proof about Chalamet is already out there in black and white. Box office poison. Dune 2021 was a success at $108.3 million because it was Dune - not because of Chalamet.

I feel sure that Butler will follow closely in Chalamet's footsteps. Let's see if I'm right. I may not be but I feel like we will see the same career trajectory. Like I said - Hollywood LOVE to flog a dead horse no matter what.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 4:23 AM

His face is terrifying R29. Worse than Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 4:24 AM

I feel like the Oscars usually hurt careers instead of fuel them.

Marion Cotillard is someone I can think of who really benefited from her Oscar win.

A lot of actresses like Sandra, Halle, Reese, Nicole, Renee, and Charlize all had a horrible drought after their Oscar wins.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 5:36 AM

Austin will become a tour guide at Graceland.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 5:53 AM

I just saw his VF after-party look and thought he looked great--the right way to do femme-masculine (and he's got the build for it).

Everything above the neck is a big no, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 6:16 AM

I think that Austin looks like a young Barry Bostwick……. He played Tex Watson in Once Upon A T ime in Hollywood. …. He was nominated for Elvis. Was he supposed to be super edgy and douchey and not promote it and not be proud of it? Was he not supposed to go to the nominees luncheon or the Golden Globes? …. Even if he never does another big thing again he has done more than I have done in the last 20 years. Can you imagine the sick feeling of “Now What?” He has today?

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 6:32 AM

R26, Box Offices were nowhere near similar.

"Rocketman" = $125 M.

"Elvis" = $287 M.--- Second ONLY TO "Bohemian Rhapsody," a super-nova with a Box Office probably never to be surpassed. IOW, in the world of the mere novas, "Elvis" might never be surpassed.

As for your second assertion, quality: Though one could argue that it, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, we might determine quality by professional accolades.

"Rocketman" = 1 Oscar nomination, 1 win. Best Original Song (by Elton and Bernie, duh!). No "Best Actor" nomination.

"Elvis" = 8 Oscar nominations, including "Best Actor." No wins.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 6:39 AM

Wait until the Madonna biopic comes out. It will blow Bohemian Rhapsody out of the water as silicone is wont to do.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 6:45 AM

He's an actor, and he's mine.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 6:58 AM

Chickenhawk Sharon Stone was spotted getting his number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 8:24 AM

Looking at R34's photo, he is so trying to steal Timmy's schtick.

But Timmy does it better.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2023 10:34 AM

I don't think these 2 ended on good terms 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Wow, R41.

Vanessa's a real bitch.

Not even a "Congratulations on your nomination."

That would have been the professional and adult thing to do.

Austin looked disappointed that she just walked right by him.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2023 12:24 PM

R42 i don't really see how that makes Vanessa a bitch but ok.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2023 12:47 PM

Is the Yellow Skin Troll interested?

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2023 1:17 PM

R41, That is exactly what Tom Cruise wanted to avoid with Nicole Kidman if he had attended.

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2023 1:20 PM

Particularly, r42, when she was almost effusive in interviewing Baz and CM.

The scene looks like it was the car arrival area. VH walked into the zone, glanced up, saw AB, quickly put her head down "looking at her phone," and walked on by-y-y. Austin was cool, but his lips went from a smile to closed tight and he ever so slightly moved his eyes to keep her in his peripheral vision. Once beyond, Austin turned to look.

The one hug that eluded him.

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2023 2:23 PM

If anything he'll be the next Taron Egerton.

by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2023 2:28 PM

R47, You'll notice Taron wasn't nominated for an Academy Award.

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2023 2:30 PM

R20: Chalamet's days are numbered. He now barely meets the minimum of what might be called attractive and Wonka won't exactly light up at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2023 2:32 PM

Poor Ruth, at r19. Her legs aren’t suited for a short dress.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2023 2:41 PM

Why zero in on whether or not Austin will be successful, and moreover, according to your own measure?

Look how everyone can't stop applauding and cheering the EEAAO Hippity-Hopping BSA. How long did it take him to get to this point? Bill Nighy, first Oscar nomination at age 73. Richard Burton never won an Oscar, amongst other deserving actors.

So if Austin gets another nomination 40 years from now or never again, he will be in good company.

From the 2022 movie debut at Cannes to now, though, he has gone from normal to Euro-slim to gaunt. Add in his obvious buccal fat removal, and he's not looking his best. Whoever is advising Austin needs instead to feed him.

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2023 2:44 PM

R50, Ruth?

Make sure to click on the link at r19 to see the full magazine cover, because what you see here is only the inner cover. Austin is the central figure.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2023 2:51 PM

Austin seems like a nice guy and I liked him as Elvis.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2023 2:55 PM

I think I just saw him walk past me holding a "will talk in southern accent for food" sign.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2023 2:55 PM

Chalamet is a Will Smith supporter. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2023 2:59 PM

[quote] Is the Yellow Skin Troll interested?

Why do you ask?

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2023 3:19 PM

He’ll be dead in Dune like Sting.

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2023 4:58 PM

Yes, r57; that is a major plot point: The hero slays his antagonist. Are you new to "stories"?

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2023 6:51 PM

P.S. You also know that Fraser's Charlie dies in "The Whale," right?

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2023 6:55 PM

R59 just saved me $19.99.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2023 7:26 PM

I just hope he goes away. He's been utterly intolerable this Oscars season/post Elvis.

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2023 7:27 PM

Austin Butler is sexy and hot.

However, in his Oscar pics he’s beginning to look emaciated. I’m getting Karen Carpenter vibes. He needs a Whopper in his diet.

by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2023 7:56 PM

I just noticed he was wearing high heels. I guess he's not that tall.

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2023 8:15 PM

R61, Why do you follow his media appearances, then? Are you into masochism?

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2023 8:48 PM

R63, Austin is 6' tall, as can readily be discerned in photos when he is in regular shoes.

Are you aware of "trends" in fashion? It's a regular occurrence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2023 8:53 PM

"Cum on an Academy Award nominee's face for $500"

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2023 8:55 PM

I think Butler's future is bright. He conducted himself like a true gentleman this whole awards season. He is not a smarmy, attention-seeker like Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2023 9:03 PM

Go away!

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2023 9:03 PM

For you, r28. Baz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2023 9:06 PM

I hope Austin and Colin get nominated again and win, more likely for Best Supporting Actor roles.

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2023 9:49 PM

My opinion is he’s another mediocrity like Chalamet but I do get the sense he’s more well liked than Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2023 10:05 PM

[quote] Austin Butler is sexy and hot.

I don't find him attractive at all.

Too skinny. He looks gross.

I don't find emaciated men to be attractive.

I like real men. Austin is not a real man.

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2023 10:46 PM

^^ Yet, per your posts, R72, you seem to be quite fond of Tim O’Tay. Is that what you consider a real man?

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2023 1:18 AM

I hope not the lead in the Gilbert Gottfried biopic.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote] Is the Yellow Skin Troll interested?

Why would the yellow skin troll be interested?

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2023 3:20 AM

Quite cute

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2023 3:21 AM

Rail thin young men do not need buccal fat removal! The look is natural to the genre.

by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2023 3:30 AM

R77, The thing was, though, that Austin wasn't always "rail thin."

At some point in his 20s he decided/was persuaded to (by his "best friend and agent" James Farrell, whom he met at 17?) that future success beyond Disney and the CW Network required a make-over of his teeth, face, and physique.

And up to now, his Oscar loss notwithstanding because he will always have, like Paris, "Oscar-nominated," Austin has been right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2023 10:53 AM

If that is the pre, than something has gone wrong. Aspiring Hollywood Leading men put on muscle and try for a bland masculine attractiveness. He had the raw material, back then. Where did it go?

by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2023 11:36 AM

If I came across R72’s pic without a caption, I would never have guessed that it was Austin Butler.

He’s barely recognizable in that earlier photo.

Thin may be a thing for the ladies in their Hollywood endeavors, or if you’re a twink, but that cardboard thinness isn’t a leading man look.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2023 6:36 PM

She tried it.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2023 6:37 PM

R80 here. I meant R78.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2023 6:38 PM

[R50] How long is the recovery period from "buccal fat removal"? This guy has been in the public eye almost daily.

[R78] He did a junket, awards season campaign, and 2 movies back to back within 1 week -- all in the last 10 months. Every fan, reporter, or pap gets his full attention and small talk. No way he's not running on fumes.

As for his agent picking up the snarks here and there, James Farrell claimed to have put Tom Holland and the Son of Denzel in prime time jobs -- both before they're truly ready, IMO. Same with Butler, an insane career upgrade. He' a superagent of networking.

Between Chalamet and Butler, Lily Rose Depp has gone on inexplicable to some lead roles. This Gerber girl seems like some powerful people's bet on a white Zendaya, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 83March 15, 2023 11:01 PM

This kid is not leading role material. No animal magnetism. He'll have a middling career with each role getting less and less significant as the years go by.

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2023 2:09 AM

Oh, r84. You are definitely not a female! Do you think people saw "Elvis" multiple, even many multiple, times because they loved the real Elvis? Or Baz's style? Or....well, anything or anyone else BESIDES AUSTIN??

Don't kid yourself.

by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2023 2:36 AM

R83, You meant r51, moi. I didn't say Austin just had the procedure. He's been changing his appearance over years.

by Anonymousreply 86March 16, 2023 2:38 AM

Austin has been working for many years and has quite a following from Disney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2023 2:53 PM

Robert Pattinson lite

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2023 3:52 PM

Austin “Imma Good Boy” Butler is fucking annoying and will fade out in 3-5 years. A good run for any actor.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2023 3:53 PM

His voice change is a huge deal among fans and non-fans alike, which I didn’t realize until recently. I thought it was just a DL thing, but then I did a few Google and YT searches and the topic is front and center to his current fame.

There’s quite a few “before and after” videos of his voice and the difference is obvious, which leads me to wonder, how does one manage to consistently change the pitch of your voice and sustain it throughout lengthy interviews and casual conversations without it “cracking” back to its natural tone? That must take enormous amount of practice.

Whatever the case, him deliberately altering the tone of his voice doesn’t bother me as much as it does others. He’s an actor and their world revolves around curating their brand, which would include your manner of speaking.

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2023 4:24 PM

Everything he does is so affected, before or after.

He’s nuts and will get heavily into the drink. 🥃🔮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2023 4:27 PM

Austin Butler is a talented goodlooking young man, he'll have a long illustrious film show business career ahead of him, it will be stellar and epic, just wait... :-)

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2023 4:38 PM

R92 is Sharon Stone enjoying a Camel cigarette with Austin’s boygoo still dripping from her dry cooze.

by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2023 4:41 PM

I didn't realize until recently he had a prominent role in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD. He played Tex, the skinny guy who lived on the manson ranch and brought the Manson girls to Cielo drive to kill Sharon Tate...He's the guy in the last big action scene with Brad Pitt where Pitt executes them one by one.

He is playing the villain in Dune 2. Huge paycheck. More than most of us will earn in the next 20 years. Smart move. Ties him up for a while and there's zero pressure on him to perform at box office with that one. It could make $20 and nobody will blame him.

Very standard for an actor like that to do a villain role before jumping into leading man in studio movies. Actors do the villain role on the way up and the way down if being a studio system leading man has not worked for several movies in a row. He might have played ELVIS, but Elvis was the star of Elvis. Austin Butler didn't sell any tickets. Audiences probably got to learn a LOT more about him as a personality through awards season than through the movie and its promotion last summer. We'll see what happens. He will work forever and for an actor, that's the holy grail. Being a superstar doesn't work out well for many. He might be better off just doing movies and TV.

by Anonymousreply 94March 17, 2023 4:46 PM

R94, You had me until "Austin Butler didn't sell any tickets." Thst is flat-out wrong. If there were a level beyond "wrong" it would be that.

You need to check some/many fan sites/threads/Twitter/Tik-Tok etc. I am telling you, people (okay, maybe mostly women, but who knows?) went to theaters and paid theater ticket prices MULTIPLE, often double-digit multiple, 4 times to watch Austin "in concert," especially in the early era where it really is Austin himself singing; to see Austin's face fill the entire screen; and to see Austin show a range of emotions.

Yes, as Elvis, but the real Elvis in concert and movies is readily available and accessible. For free. At home.

No. "Elvis" sold---second in music biopics (yes, past Jamie and Joaquin and every other musician portrayal) only to the untouchable "Bohemian Rhapsody"---IN SPITE OF Baz's style; IN SPITE OF Tom Hanks' much-derided CTP; IN SPITE OF Elvis the performer having been made into both legend and laughingstock---BECAUSE of Austin Butler.

Dyin' on this hill, I am.

by Anonymousreply 95March 17, 2023 5:10 PM

Don't know why there's a "4" above; ignore!

Also, re: playing a villain. He's Feyd-Rautha in "Dune: 2."

by Anonymousreply 96March 17, 2023 5:20 PM

R92 is Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 17, 2023 5:21 PM

Shouldn’t the thread title be “WHO will Austin Butler do now?”

by Anonymousreply 98March 17, 2023 5:34 PM

I crushed on him for a handful of weeks last summer. Never seen any of his work but saw his name in DL and checked out interviews, videos, etc. My interest fizzled quickly. Nothing against him, he seems to be a decent guy but just not that interesting and I reverted to my natural preference, I'm not into blondes.

I then watched Elvis and found it interminable. And I had mixed feelings about his acting. Was it good because he mimicked Elvis well in the music scenes? Or was it truly a great performance. How could I tell with luhrmann's highly stylized and quick cut approach? Was it any better than Jonathan rhys Meyers' tv performance when you consider the vast budget difference and size of the screens?

I wish him well in any case. Maybe he'll blow me away in dune 2. Why would anyone root against an actor unless they are truly awful people and/or performers. I thought all the vitriol about his voice, his ex-relationship with Vanessa hudgens, etc was so stupid. How does that shit affect your life? And I hate how an actor's work or talent is judged by these contrived annoyances. If he was a predator or abuser ok, but the timber of his voice?

by Anonymousreply 99March 17, 2023 5:42 PM

If his success means the end of Chalamet's, I'm all for it. On the other hand, we'd just be stuck with another mediocre white boy. We lose either way but I'll support his success if it erodes Chalamet's.

by Anonymousreply 100March 17, 2023 5:53 PM

^^ Butler is the lesser of two evils, but at least he doesn’t necessitate directors relying on an ensemble cast to shore up someone’s extremely limited acting abilities. Tim O’Tay simply can’t carry a film.

When you compare Shamalet’s career track to young, aspiring actors of the past such Joseph Gordon Levitt, Anton Yelchin, DiCaprio, and countless others, he simply does not deserve the accolades being heaped upon him.

His contrived charm, his PR people, and his agent have made him a paper tiger of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 101March 17, 2023 6:31 PM

Why does every young actor thread always end up about chalamet? Damn, you should be collecting rent from him with the way he's living in your head.

by Anonymousreply 102March 17, 2023 6:50 PM

^^ Whatever, didactic one. That he lives rent-free in my head based on a single comment is an ignorant assumption.

He’s mentioned frequently in young actor threads because, well, he’s a young actor. Do you not see that?

He’s made quite a name for himself through his fan pandering, his fashion statements, and his roles in a wide (sometimes controversial) variety of films, so he’s going to be mentioned eventually.

If a thread goes on long enough about male actors, Chalamet’s (Godwin’s) Law comes into play, so please, unclench, if you can help it.

by Anonymousreply 103March 17, 2023 7:21 PM

Moreover, "What will Austin Butler do next?" pretty much requires a response about his being in "Dune: 2," starring......Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 1:26 AM

Beyond Dune what is there?

by Anonymousreply 105January 20, 2024 5:41 PM

He has the Masters of the Air series coming out now, doesn't he? I wonder how many will check that out, it seems too broey and like homework to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2024 5:46 PM

Austin Buttface's collapse is complete.

He'll never be...... anything.

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2024 6:17 PM

Will Austin Butler be watching the Academy Awards from his 1 bedroom apartment, this year?

What a difference a year makes.

One year, he's on the red carpet, the next year he's watching the show from his couch in his underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 20, 2024 6:21 PM

I can't with him and wish he disappeared into the obscurity whence he came, but he does look insanely cool in the Dune trailer, which I think will do wonders for his career.

by Anonymousreply 109January 20, 2024 6:21 PM

He looks grotesque in Dune 2.

Very creepy. Like his Elvis accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 20, 2024 6:25 PM

His muscles in Dune look awesome, I'd fuck the shit out of that character. Reminds me a bit of the vapours I got when I saw that Engineer alien in Prometheus for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 111January 20, 2024 6:30 PM

He looks disturbing in Dune 2, but that's probably the point.

by Anonymousreply 112January 20, 2024 8:55 PM

Move to Austin and become a butler.

by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2024 9:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!