Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lukas Gage claps back at Perez Hilton

Oooooh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2023 7:56 PM

Lukas looks like Shane Dawson and that is not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2023 2:09 PM

Why is Lukas still being talking about? That video about his apartment, and his brief White Lotus appearance where he was getting his box ate by Murray Bartlett, shouldn't be enough to allow such an unremarkable person to stay in the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2023 2:12 PM

đź‘Ź Lukas's đź‘Ź sex đź‘Ź life đź‘Ź is đź‘Ź not đź‘Ź your đź‘Ź entertainment đź‘Ź period đź‘Ź

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2023 2:15 PM

Amen

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2023 2:19 PM

The way his boyfriend has ruined his cute twinkish face with steroids is so sad to see. And his forearms look like they're gonna fall apart at any moment.

r2 I still have no idea why he landed that profile in NYT last week. He should be thanking god for an agent like that every day, first thing in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2023 2:20 PM

Team Lukas on this one.

FYI: he has been working steadily in TV, and has 3 projects in development.

Perez has the dim shadow of his own fame from well over a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2023 2:22 PM

He is posting pic after pic with a guy who has dated other male celebs, known to be gay and he is mad people are speculating on his dating life? Get the fuck over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2023 2:22 PM

Lukas: Look at meeeeeee!!!!

Lukas, five seconds later: How fucking DARE you look at me?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2023 2:24 PM

Fucking hell, r5, I hadn't spotted Chris Appleton's left forearm in OP's clip. It looks like his arm burst and the contents were squashed back in any which way. Gross, and such a shame.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2023 2:26 PM

Perez is awful.

That being said, the only interesting thing about this Lukas fool is that he’s dating Chris Appleton.

I didn’t care about him when he made a whiny fuss because some director said his apartment was shitty and I only vaguely care about him now because he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2023 2:29 PM

Is Perez still crying about being banned from Tik Tok or that Lady Gaga dumped him as a friend?

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2023 2:30 PM

I like Lukas. He seems cool and someone you could hang with and have a good time. Seems very humble as well.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2023 2:34 PM

I like Lukas too.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2023 2:37 PM

It's silly for Lukas to do the red carpet with his bf and get in a snit about confirming the relationship. Very disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2023 2:41 PM

R3 We've now seen Lukas's characters get their ass eaten and pissed on for entertainment, but asking if he's dating someone is talking about his sex life?

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2023 2:42 PM

"We will hiss and stomp our feet about any successful gay! How dare they!!"

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2023 5:31 PM

Anyone who is lucky enough to get their ass eaten by Murray Bartlet is Winning at life.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2023 5:56 PM

I wasn't aware he'd come out, R16. If he ever does, it'll probably be as "queer".

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2023 5:57 PM

If Lukas isn't that famous, then why does Perez write about him.

Hilton made his fortune writing shit about celebrities when they were at their most vulnerable.

Fuck him.

But you're right, Perez...Lukas isn't that famous.

So stop writing about him.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2023 5:59 PM

I don’t care who’s right, but Lukas Gage is not cute to me. I guess it works for his characters not being drop dead gorgeous tho. He’s almost the “everytwink”.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2023 6:36 PM

So many fat prissy fussbudgets on this thread

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2023 6:42 PM

Nobody cares, Mario.

Go raise your children.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2023 6:56 PM

PerezHilton? That tired old queen is still kicking?

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2023 7:12 PM

R17

I hope you know that wasn't real rimming you retard.

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2023 7:28 PM

I thought that was a good burn on Perez.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2023 7:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!