Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Datalounger is the Oscar voter quoted in EW?

From linked article: I think Viola Davis is talented, I didn't see Woman King, but I'm a little tired of Viola Davis and her snotty crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 4:42 PM

also : Jamie Lee Curtis just seemed like a stunt. Like, here, I'm not going to wear a girdle, you're going to see how fat I am, I'm Hollywood royalty and I'm putting on glasses and a funny wig and we'll all have a good laugh at it. It seemed ordinary

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2023 7:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2023 7:09 PM

hotdog fingers!

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2023 7:10 PM

r2, I totally suck. sorry!

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2023 7:33 PM

Viola Davis' snotty crying has turned Oscar voters off!

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2023 8:37 PM

I think in some ways Viola’s portrayal of Michelle Obama is coming back to bite her in the Oscar noms. She’ll be ok. My problem with people who try to change the system is that they want to change and get accolades at the same time. Keep making films about strong women, keeping giving a voice to minorities and the oppressed wherever you can, please do contribute to the variety and quality that is lacking in Hollywood at this time, but do it because you genuinely believe and want to be a part of the change. People will intentionally overlook things if the force behind it is acting like an entitled egomaniac. Allow others to organically give you your well deserved flowers instead of demanding them because you did x, y, and z, and accept that along the way you won’t always win, but that doesn’t mean your work didn’t open a door for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2023 9:17 PM

I got halfway thru that article and gave up. Interminable.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2023 3:40 AM

[Quote] Hollywood royalty

Hi

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 2:28 PM

It's Harrelson and DuVernay.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 2:33 PM

The Actor is definitely on DL.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 3:23 PM

Someone speculated that the actor might be Alec Baldwin but Woody seems like a good possibility. The director is definitely Ava though. No doubts about that one.

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 4:08 PM

Oooh, the Actor is Woody? I’m going to have to re-read that article.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!