Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone remember the WB show Jack and Jill?

Can anyone think of a better looking overall cast? They had some gorgeous people in this.... Ivan Sergei, Amanda Peet, Sarah Paulson, Justin Kirk, Simon Rex and Jaime Presley. Most of them went on to have decent careers as well. I used to love it, it was a more dramatic version of Friends. Unfortunately, it only lasted 2 seasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:44 PM

Didn’t watch it, but wasn’t the whole elevator pitch just that the guy was named Jill and the chick was named Jack?

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2023 3:32 AM

I loved that show. Simon Rex was at the peak of his hotness. Who would have thought that, out of that cast, Sarah Paulson would end up as the most successful.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2023 3:36 AM

I miss the late 90s/early 200s shows so much.

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2023 3:37 AM

Peet was stunningly beautiful back then.

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2023 3:43 AM

I worked in the old McGraw Hill building when this show was on. There was a black guy who worked as a messenger for the company and he was, as we would say today, ultra-cringe. He used to say he watched this show every week to see Amanda Peet’s feet — apparently her feet were on display a lot on this show?

He would also masturbate loudly in the stalls in the bathroom, standing up, even if someone was sitting in the next stall. (No, not a turn on.)

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2023 4:09 AM

^Some people's children. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2023 4:15 AM

R2, and Paulson was the outlier in the attractive scale. She’s not bad looking, but not on the level of the other 5.

R3, there were some great shows back then. I think this show was right after Felicity, another good one.

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2023 2:46 PM

Wow, I had no idea they were best friends since the show days. They had great chemistry on the show. Paulson actually aged better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 7:15 PM

I consumed most of the early WB young adult shows, but couldn't get into this one. I did have a straight male coworker who was really into it. Guess he liked Peet's feets, too.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 7:24 PM

Yes, totally remember it! it was stupid

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!