Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How To Get Through The Night With 6 Fur Babies On & Off The Bed

I know a couple who desperately need to get a bigger bed. 😃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2023 2:05 PM

I miss the days when pets were just pets and not "fur babies".

Dog owners are particularly the worst now.

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2023 10:21 PM

Don't let them on the bed. If they can't follow that command, close the door to the bedroom. Problem solved. "Fur babies." Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2023 10:21 PM

I miss the days when queens weren't so damn pissy & judgemental.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2023 10:22 PM

These people have dependency issues.

The whole place probably smells with that many cats and dogs too.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2023 10:25 PM

That woman rolled over and almost squashed 2 of the cats. And I would have preferred it if the man slept in the all together

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2023 10:27 PM

I watched the whole thing, that was adorable. The lady seems kinda over everything, though. The guy is clearly the one with the enormous heart.

r5 Cats are incredibly squishy, that's kinda their whole deal. They adjusted themselves immediately.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2023 10:43 PM

Daddy looks like he has a nice ass

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2023 10:55 PM

I can barely sleep five hours as it is, I can't imagine what it would be like with all of those animals!

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2023 11:01 PM

I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink with all of that activity going on.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2023 11:24 PM

The husbear and I are tall and buff and our 174 pound great dane sleeps with us. No problem.

But these cats seem to be in near constant movement. Don't they purr as well?

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2023 11:31 PM

Frau went on a business trip, so he put out this video of him sleeping alone with his babies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 2:57 PM

seems like a filthy lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 3:08 PM

So is having any one pet, but the good stuff like a guaranteed daily dose of unconditional affection outweighs the mess, it's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 3:15 PM

I'm not against pets and multiple pets, r13. Keep them off the furniture and off the beds. and vacuum and wash floors regularly. Its one thing if they get a lap cuddle but sleeping every night with animals?

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 3:25 PM

That's alot of fecal matter on that bed

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 3:59 PM

Fur babies. An entire generation infantilized into helplessness.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 4:02 PM

Made the same mistake with each of my three Boxer pups. All they do is sleep as pups, and I could never resist having them lay next to me in bed while I read or watched TV. Soon, that little pup is a grown adult and the bed is never your own again. Still, I'd let the next pup do the same!

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 4:37 PM

Not everyone has a washing machine and a vacuum cleaner, And enough food for themselves and six animals.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 4:49 PM

[QUOTE] I miss the days when queens weren't so damn pissy & judgemental.

And what day was that -- before the wheel was invented?

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2023 12:29 PM

Anyone who uses the term "fur baby" should be terminated immediately with extreme prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2023 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!