Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After Fall

Know it's bad to say this but..

Please, oh please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 19, 2023 7:02 PM

Who will replace him as Senate leader when he croaks? Miss Lindz?

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2023 4:55 AM

Ooh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2023 4:56 AM

It's not bad, he's a cunt and need to die and stop using oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2023 4:56 AM

Will that bald geezer (Rick Scott?) who hates poor and frail seniors take over?

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2023 4:57 AM

Why couldn’t it be Clarence Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2023 4:58 AM

I’m sure that old cunt is on blood-thinners, so it could be bad.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2023 4:58 AM

It is important to show empathy and compassion towards others, even those with whom we may disagree or have different opinions. Wishing harm or misfortune upon anyone, regardless of their political affiliations or beliefs, is not a productive or constructive way to engage in discourse or express one's views. Instead, we should strive to treat others with kindness and respect, and focus on finding common ground and working towards solutions that benefit everyone.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2023 4:58 AM

Charles E. Grassley, R-IA is older than shit, so it won't be himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2023 4:58 AM

R7

You typed all that with a straight face?

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2023 4:58 AM

Fetterman and Feinstein (both Dems) are both in the hospital last I heard, so it's very useful to have a Republican be out of commission so Democrats don't start losing all the votes in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2023 5:01 AM

We see you, Miss AI at R7

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2023 5:01 AM

Chat GPT wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2023 5:01 AM

If he dies, does he have to be replaced with a Republican? The Governor of Kentucky is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2023 5:02 AM

If he croaks then do Republicans choose a new old cooze?

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2023 5:03 AM

R9 It is important to remember that showing respect towards others, regardless of our disagreements, is crucial for constructive and meaningful communication.

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2023 5:03 AM

R7 is also the user who posted

[quote]Condoleezza rice is beautiful, smart and competent Her speech at Reagan foundation was awesome!

[quote]Nikki Haley and condoleezza rice are young and beautiful! They should both run for president in 2024!

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2023 5:04 AM

This lizard man drinks baby’s blood to stay alive, he is too evil to die. He will hit 105 and they’ll retire him from the senate and pull him out of the public eye but he will never die.

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2023 5:04 AM

R17 I must clarify that the statement you provided contains unfounded and baseless accusations without any evidence to support them. It is not appropriate to spread unverified or false information about anyone, including public figures. Such statements can be harmful and perpetuate harmful stereotypes or rumors. It is important to approach all information with a critical and fact-based mindset, and to refrain from spreading rumors or unverified claims.

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2023 5:06 AM

r6 = Senator Dementia Feinstein

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2023 5:09 AM

He must be really clumsy.

by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2023 5:14 AM

It may be karma for what he said about Tucker.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2023 5:18 AM

Has Trump commented it?

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2023 5:19 AM

Will he be buried on the golf course too?

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2023 5:25 AM

r21 one would reckon it's about other things.. but it is convenient timing and it will pull him out of circulation, so he can be better prepared to respond to those questions. He's not a great thinker on his feet and tends to respond when he should hold back. So, hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Ultimately, tho, I'm disappointed with the lack of Ivana's ghost memes and Trump conspiracies...

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2023 5:26 AM

Couldn't he do it sooner, say sometime this summer?

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2023 5:28 AM

[quote]If he dies, does he have to be replaced with a Republican? The Governor of Kentucky is a Democrat.

Actually the Kentucky legislature which is run by Republicans feared just this and passed a spurious law taking away the Governor of Kentucky's right to fill the seat as he wished and now the governor must select from a pre-approved list of replacements which must match the party of the senator being replaced.

Dollars to donuts this law will be repealed if ever a Democratic senator must be replaced by a GOP governor, naturally.

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2023 5:28 AM

Has anyone seen his reflection? That evil old cunt is the definition of Undead.

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2023 6:30 AM

That old bitch probably jumped for joy when RBG died.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2023 6:33 AM

He looks like his face should be on the label of an old-timey snake oil medicine for "female complaints."

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2023 6:35 AM

I hope that whatever moment he's on his very last labored breaths that somebody s**** in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2023 6:38 AM

I hope he dies, not because I hate him or because he's an awful, evil human being (he is!), but because I believe his is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever hold public office in these United States. I believe he's been paying off people for years to stay exactly where he is - for power - and has done our country a great deal of damage. (Without Mitch McConnell, we might not have gotten Donald Trump).

He plans on remaining a Senator until the day he dies, so this country is better off as a nation the sooner he does!

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2023 6:38 AM

Is the hotel floor ok????

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Is it dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2023 7:20 AM

[quote]now the governor must select from a pre-approved list of replacements which must match the party of the senator being replaced.

Can the Governor pull a “McConnell” and just not fill the seat? “We don’t fill empty Senate seats in non-election years. Ha ha ha.”

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2023 7:21 AM

No, he just used a chatbot, r9. That bitch has been stinking up the whole board with AI chatbot barf.

by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2023 7:25 AM

'A fall.' Oh yeah, is that what they're calling it?

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2023 7:27 AM

Start eating your Taco Bell boys, we're gonna have a grave to visit soon.

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2023 7:31 AM

Did he trip over his neck wattle? 🐢

by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2023 7:34 AM

… and MAGATs throughout the country cheer.

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2023 7:37 AM

Surprised no further details have been released. You would think they would immediately provide assurances, e.g. he's stable, etc.

by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2023 7:39 AM

R40 fingers crossed that the lack of news means he's on the edge

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2023 7:40 AM

Mitch doesn't like it when the news reports on his health problems. He hid whatever it was that happened to him a couple of years ago that left him all bruised and battered. No matter what's going on with him, we probably won't hear anything about it unless he's in a coma for a significant amount of time, or dead.

by Anonymousreply 42March 9, 2023 7:47 AM

Old Bastard Mitch McConnell can Die a thousand Deaths and burn in a fiery Hell for all eternity, he's a lifelong Vile Disgusting Pig, he deserves a horrible painful demise... Fuck You, Mitch, you Bitch!!

by Anonymousreply 43March 9, 2023 7:51 AM

[quote]That old bitch probably jumped for joy when RBG died.

Yes, it was reported in the press at the time that McConnell boasted that when RBG "meets her maker" he was going to make sure a Republican got her Supreme Court seat.

by Anonymousreply 44March 9, 2023 8:05 AM

This happened after Fall & we’re just hearing about it as Spring is starting?

by Anonymousreply 45March 9, 2023 8:45 AM

Is he still taking up space?

by Anonymousreply 46March 9, 2023 8:47 AM

Did MTG push him down the stairs? I think she’s confused about what state she lives in, hoping she would be the new senator from Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 47March 9, 2023 8:53 AM

He’s a polio survivor btw. He trips lot. I am of the opinion that he’s one of the few things preventing the real crazies taking over the GOP. Be careful what you pray for.

by Anonymousreply 48March 9, 2023 8:57 AM

If anything happened to him, the replacement wouldn't be any better. It could be worse, as much as I despise him.

by Anonymousreply 49March 9, 2023 9:14 AM

I was not there in my hoodie and running shoes. And if I were, you’ll never identify me.

by Anonymousreply 50March 9, 2023 9:33 AM

Does he have a drinking problem?

by Anonymousreply 51March 9, 2023 9:56 AM

"Does he have a drinking problem?"

Only when he cannot get out of his coffin.

by Anonymousreply 52March 9, 2023 10:00 AM

There are much much worse than McConnell waiting in the wings, scarily enough

by Anonymousreply 53March 9, 2023 10:07 AM

I love the ChatGPT troll. Seeing unsuspecting DLers get into arguments with an AI bot is just hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 54March 9, 2023 10:14 AM

R54 The OP you mean?

by Anonymousreply 55March 9, 2023 10:36 AM

Even if he retires or becomes housebound, he'll still try to pull the strings remotely. He can't stop controlling, manipulating, pushing his Christo-Nazi agenda.

by Anonymousreply 56March 9, 2023 10:37 AM

Don't know if anyone posted one of his previous trips (I'm too lazy to scroll).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 9, 2023 10:45 AM

Elaine told him regular old missionary was fine for their annual date night, but he had to get inventive…

The worst part is, he never brought her off. Again.

by Anonymousreply 58March 9, 2023 10:52 AM

No ‘he fell on his back and can’t roll over’ turtle jokes?

by Anonymousreply 59March 9, 2023 10:57 AM

Someone more cowardly and corrupt will replace him.

by Anonymousreply 60March 9, 2023 11:01 AM

While it’s true there are worse people who could replace him, let’s be careful about whitewashing him and pretending like he’s one of the “sane Republicans.” He’s still an enormous asshole who has done severe damage to this country.

by Anonymousreply 61March 9, 2023 11:15 AM

Can’t Senate Democrats figure out a way to steal his Senate seat, the way he stole two Supreme Court seats? I’m sure Klobuchar could come up with some ideas. Schumer isn’t smart enough.

by Anonymousreply 62March 9, 2023 11:17 AM

Huh. What WOULD happen if he went into an extended coma?

Do they just not fill the seat, leaving the GOP a man down?

by Anonymousreply 63March 9, 2023 11:35 AM

Actually Kentucky just had a special election where democrat beat GOP candidate by quite margin.

IIRC McConnell's current term is up in 2024 which is a presidential election year. If democrats can find right candidate and message...

by Anonymousreply 64March 9, 2023 11:39 AM

The sad reality is that he now represents the “sane” wing of today’s GOP.

by Anonymousreply 65March 9, 2023 11:39 AM

The very popular Democratic governor is running for re-election in a deep red state. If he’s seen as playing any games to favor his party that will not redown to his electoral chances.

by Anonymousreply 66March 9, 2023 11:47 AM

He's evil but sane, unlike anything the GOP is putting forth as "leaders" nowadays.

Until the tratiorous GQP are removed, this old bastard isn't allowed to go home to Satan.

by Anonymousreply 67March 9, 2023 11:57 AM

It's a cover story. He's actually in the hospital to complete his transition.

by Anonymousreply 68March 9, 2023 12:01 PM

<- Elaine's a self-loathing dyke, so it may work out for them.

by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2023 12:15 PM

This is not the first time that he’s injured himself. And remember at one of his press conferences during the Trump regime where it was obvious that his face was bruised and he attempted to hide it with makeup?

He must have a drinking problem. Unless he and Elaine are into BDSM.

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2023 12:47 PM

Again, he’s an elderly survivor of polio. I would attribute the falling to that. ^

by Anonymousreply 71March 9, 2023 12:54 PM

Please say he tripped and fell on fat-ass Clarence Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 72March 9, 2023 1:00 PM

I do agree with R7 generally, but unfortunately believe this is something the other side is incapable of.

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2023 1:05 PM

Lets not forget he blocked Obama's Supreme Court pick (Merrick Garland) due to an upcoming presidential election but let Trump put that awful cunt Coney Barrett in (or whatever the fuck her name is) close to the election. Things would be a lot different right now if Garland was SC justice instead of AG. Maybe we'd have a more assertive/badass AG who'd have some of these sickos indicted months/years ago. McConnell is a piece of shit and the karma train is making its stops.

by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2023 1:10 PM

He must've been celebrating St Patrick's Day rather early and had a little too much of that Irish whiskey, falling off his barstool.

Or, the ghost of Ivanna pushed him down the stairs in the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 75March 9, 2023 1:15 PM

r73, I too, generally agree with robots.

by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2023 1:20 PM

Joe Biden and Mitch are friends. Mitch has been more cooperative with Biden than with any other PResident including Presidents from his own Party. I am forewarning you because Joe is going to give him a glowing tribute. And the bastard doesn't deserve it because he did a lot of harm.

by Anonymousreply 77March 9, 2023 1:31 PM

[quote] Joe Biden and Mitch are friends.

"Friends" is a stretch, but they are longtime members of the establishment who can, occasionally, at least, work together.

by Anonymousreply 78March 9, 2023 1:51 PM

[quote]Things would be a lot different right now if Garland was SC justice instead of AG. Maybe we'd have a more assertive/badass AG who'd have some of these sickos indicted months/years ago.

Kamala Harris would have been a better AG than Garland.

by Anonymousreply 79March 9, 2023 2:00 PM

R36 made me choke on my coffee!☕️

by Anonymousreply 80March 9, 2023 2:18 PM

DC don't go for BOOZE!

I'm kidding. It's full of fall-down drunks!

by Anonymousreply 81March 9, 2023 2:38 PM

[quote]so it won't be himself.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 82March 9, 2023 2:58 PM

[quote]Does he have a drinking problem?

No. He drinks real good.

by Anonymousreply 83March 9, 2023 2:58 PM

[quote]Actually Kentucky just had a special election where democrat beat GOP candidate by quite margin. IIRC McConnell's current term is up in 2024 which is a presidential election year. If democrats can find right candidate and message...

Right now they're too preoccupied with finding someone to show you what articles are in English.

by Anonymousreply 84March 9, 2023 3:00 PM

If he dies I don’t think I’ll be sad.

by Anonymousreply 85March 9, 2023 3:05 PM

Is he allowed visitors? I have a special gift for him.

by Anonymousreply 86March 9, 2023 3:07 PM

the taller you are, the bigger the fall.

by Anonymousreply 87March 9, 2023 3:09 PM

[qoute] Actually Kentucky just had a special election where democrat beat GOP candidate by quite margin.

In a Democratic district! Just as there are Republican districts in deep blue states, there are Democratic districts in deep red states. I wouldn't hold my breath that the Dems could win a federal race in Kentucky. Gubernatorial races are different than senate races. You can be a republican governor of a deep blue state, e.g., Massachusets, Maryland, but good luck getting elected to the Senate from such a state (the two-year term of Scott Brown being a very rare exception).

by Anonymousreply 88March 9, 2023 4:38 PM

^ [quote]

by Anonymousreply 89March 9, 2023 4:39 PM

[quote]I wouldn't hold my breath that the Dems could win a federal race in Kentucky.

Yes, but that won’t stop people from again wasting millions of dollars donating to the Democratic candidate for senator in Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 90March 9, 2023 5:32 PM

Too little, too late, r89.

by Anonymousreply 91March 9, 2023 6:01 PM

Mitchy fall down, go boom?

by Anonymousreply 92March 9, 2023 6:11 PM

President Joe Biden tweeted: "Jill and I are wishing Senator McConnell a speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing him back on the Senate floor".

by Anonymousreply 93March 9, 2023 6:22 PM

He’s being treated for a concussion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 9, 2023 6:30 PM

His shell didn’t help, did it?

by Anonymousreply 95March 9, 2023 6:31 PM

His neck fat probably broke his fall.

by Anonymousreply 96March 9, 2023 6:43 PM

It's time for Dems to act like republicans: Let's start saying that McConnell has dementia, which is why he fell. (They said this about Biden when he tripped going up the stairs to AF1.) His dementia has gotten worse from the concussion. It's time for him to give up his seat.

by Anonymousreply 97March 9, 2023 6:47 PM

If he dies, Amy McGrath could really win this time!

by Anonymousreply 98March 9, 2023 6:50 PM

Despite the fact that he's been a conniving Sith Lord for at least a decade, and the greatest evil in Congress for at least that long, at this point he appears to be a somewhat of a stabilizing factor. Losing him now could plunge everything into further chaos.

by Anonymousreply 99March 9, 2023 10:23 PM

I hope he's dead by now.

by Anonymousreply 100March 9, 2023 10:34 PM

R99 is the voice of reason. But I still will cheer and do the coffin dance when evil bastard Mitch croaks.

by Anonymousreply 101March 9, 2023 10:41 PM

We hope it knocked some sense into him.

by Anonymousreply 102March 9, 2023 10:41 PM

A fall is often the beginning of the end for the elderly. Falls are often followed by other complications and illnesses. If he gets pneumonia, it'll be touch and go.

by Anonymousreply 103March 9, 2023 10:45 PM

I won't get my hopes up. Remember when Trump nearly died from Covid or when Clarence Thomas was in the hospital for a week? They all get the best healthcare and recover.

by Anonymousreply 104March 9, 2023 10:48 PM

He's a clumsy old man with balance issues, can hardly remembef what he said five minutes ago, and he really should pick up those feet when he walks. Shuffling is a common indicator of Alzheimer's in the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 105March 9, 2023 10:53 PM

He'll be replaced by a Republican if he dies, but the new guy or gal won't be able to replace McConnell's diabolical expertise and audacity, his decades of observing the system and marking every one of its vulnerable points and protective covers. The next generation certainly has cynical opportunists like J. D. Vance and Josh Hawley, but they haven't come up in the old horse-trading system McConnell did and aren't as shrewd.

by Anonymousreply 106March 9, 2023 11:02 PM

If he dies, Aquabuddha will be the Senior Senator from Kentucky.

What a shithole, can we just nuke that state?

by Anonymousreply 107March 9, 2023 11:10 PM

I wonder if he'll have to wear those Hillary-style concussion glasses?

by Anonymousreply 108March 9, 2023 11:13 PM

[quote]It is important to show empathy and compassion towards others, even those with whom we may disagree or have different opinions. Wishing harm or misfortune upon anyone, regardless of their political affiliations or beliefs, is not a productive or constructive way to engage in discourse or express one's views. Instead, we should strive to treat others with kindness and respect, and focus on finding common ground and working towards solutions that benefit everyone.

Technically speaking, you are correct. But I still hope Tucker Carlson goes head first into a wood chipper.

The irony is, that even Repigs won't care if McConnell dies. He served his purpose - he rigged the system to get the SCOTUS seats, but he defied Dear Leader, now he's essentially dead to them anyway. McConnell is a horrible person, but he'll look like a sweetheart for the Repigs that come after him.

by Anonymousreply 109March 9, 2023 11:19 PM

R7 amen

by Anonymousreply 110March 9, 2023 11:20 PM

His own daughters can't stand him. That tells me all I need to know about what type of person he is.

by Anonymousreply 111March 9, 2023 11:23 PM

Evil never dies

by Anonymousreply 112March 9, 2023 11:25 PM

OT, Robert Redford had polio too. I don’t think he’s long for this world.

Mitch will bounce back, but maybe he’ll be a touch more introspective because he could’ve died this time. One can hope…

by Anonymousreply 113March 9, 2023 11:35 PM

Apparently, his ex wife is writing a book. (Mayer is an author of New Yorker profile of him)

[QUOTE]According to Mayer, Redmon is “working on a tell-all memoir.”

She'll likely wait until he's out of office if she hasn't been paid off. I would love it if it comes out before he and Trump die just to watch one elderly man insult another one.

Color me shocked that he had a previous marriage and three daughters. I thought he decided on a later in life lavender marriage. But of course a politician needs a family. How did Lindseybelle manage all those years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 9, 2023 11:40 PM

Mitch McConnel is staying in the hospital for a few days for medical care. Mitch McConnel is against the American People having this level of medical care, ever. He tried to repeal obamacare, that means, basic standards for health insurance coverage for medical services and care.

The American People deserve high quality medical care, not just Mitch McConnel. We need universe health care insurance. We need to pass Senator Bernie Sanders' legislation, Medicare for All bill.

by Anonymousreply 115March 9, 2023 11:41 PM

Great, now this already evil bastard has brain injury, even less empathy.

by Anonymousreply 116March 9, 2023 11:44 PM

Let's hope it's nothing trivial.

by Anonymousreply 117March 10, 2023 12:16 AM

I hope he dies.

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2023 12:23 AM

R118 = Elaine Chao

by Anonymousreply 119March 10, 2023 1:20 AM

Has Trump expressed his well wishes, yet?

by Anonymousreply 120March 10, 2023 1:43 AM

^If the enemy of thine enemy is my friend, does that make Trump - or McConnell - our friend?

by Anonymousreply 121March 10, 2023 1:45 AM

I wonder if he shit himself when he took a tumble. Or did he just just fart loud and hard? You know his old man farts are rancid. His face alone is enough to induce nausea.

by Anonymousreply 122March 10, 2023 1:55 AM

Couldn’t agree more with R99 and R101. Wish him dead too, just not quite yet. And no I don’t feel bad wishing repugs def; they wish we’d shrivel up and die too.

by Anonymousreply 123March 10, 2023 2:01 AM

If he does pass, he will just be replaced by another republican.

by Anonymousreply 124March 10, 2023 2:05 AM

This meme made me giggle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 10, 2023 2:10 AM

Did he break a hip? Because you know once they break a hip, it’s all downhill.

Sadly.

by Anonymousreply 126March 10, 2023 2:13 AM

Evil Is hard to Kill

by Anonymousreply 127March 10, 2023 2:23 AM

4's

april?

by Anonymousreply 128March 10, 2023 2:26 AM

Hasn’t he fallen like 5 times? If he weren’t a senator he would evaluated for alcohol abuse or for possible elder abuse.

If he’s not a drunk it makes you wonder if in private his evil wife’s cool facade slips into a violent temper.

by Anonymousreply 129March 10, 2023 2:27 AM

The fact that this rotten bastard also was a creepy cocksucker (chasing the boys) in the military who was protected by his superiors for political reasons makes me gladder any time he cracks a piece of his decaying bug shell.

by Anonymousreply 130March 10, 2023 2:31 AM

Senator McConnell, much like his doppelgänger Emperor Palpatine, cannot die for he is undead.

by Anonymousreply 131March 10, 2023 2:31 AM

I may not know what day it is or what planet I'm on, but at least I'm not falling down and having my limbs turn purple.

by Anonymousreply 132March 10, 2023 2:46 AM

John Randolph Thune, 62, born January 7, 1961, in his fourth term as senator from South Dakota, a seat he has held since 2005. Thune is in his fourth senate term and is the Senate minority whip, a post he has held since 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 10, 2023 3:30 AM

I don't think he 'tripped'. I think he fainted. That's why he didn't brace his fall: he went timberrr!

by Anonymousreply 134March 10, 2023 3:34 AM

R2 Was that from Nancy Reagan's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 135March 10, 2023 3:40 AM

Mitch was headed onstage for the Goddess finale and that cunt Nomi pushed her down the stairs!

by Anonymousreply 136March 10, 2023 3:45 AM

I heard he's gonna sue, and Alex Murdaugh has offered his services.

by Anonymousreply 137March 10, 2023 3:48 AM

Stay close to the candles. The staircase can be... treacherous

by Anonymousreply 138March 10, 2023 3:51 AM

R64, McConnell's term isn't up until 2026.

by Anonymousreply 139March 10, 2023 8:16 AM

He's a truly evil person, when he dies the world will be that little bit better. Hopefully this will be enough to force him to retire at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 140March 10, 2023 8:34 AM

[quote] Do they just not fill the seat, leaving the GOP a man down?

That's never an option.

by Anonymousreply 141March 10, 2023 11:04 AM

There’s a rumor going around that Kevin McCarthy may have pushed/tripped Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 142March 10, 2023 11:36 AM

I'm deeply concerned about this.

-Susan Collings, shakily eating a Cobb salad.

by Anonymousreply 143March 10, 2023 12:06 PM

Collins

by Anonymousreply 144March 10, 2023 12:06 PM

A true Christian's response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 10, 2023 12:09 PM

Is it true he and Lady DiFi are sharing a Hospital room?

by Anonymousreply 146March 10, 2023 12:10 PM

If he is on blood thinners, and suffered a concussion, that’s a scary situation. I’m not wishing him ill will, because I never tempt karma (or forget to take my Coumadin), but those are the facts.

by Anonymousreply 147March 10, 2023 1:11 PM

Who else needs a good fall ala Mitch?

Trump

Trump jr

MTG

………many many more

by Anonymousreply 148March 10, 2023 1:21 PM

These MAGAts are so dim that they don't appreciate that Trump may well not have run but for McConnell holding open the Scalia seat.

by Anonymousreply 149March 10, 2023 1:24 PM

I feel like his doctors should wait until *after* the next election to treat him. The American voters should have a say in whether he receives treatment or not.

by Anonymousreply 150March 10, 2023 1:34 PM

As a practical matter, he's no longer effective in the senate. He carries little weight or clout among the maga crowd.

In many ways, having someone ineffective in his role is better than someone who might actually prove difficult to handle.

Not so much "devil you know" as playing the odds on having him hobble along in the senate, both literally and figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 151March 10, 2023 1:39 PM

I heard he didn't have far to fall because he was already on his knees gumming off the busboy.

by Anonymousreply 152March 10, 2023 1:49 PM

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

by Anonymousreply 153March 10, 2023 3:15 PM

He fell off his barstool when the cocktail waitress Kimberly Gargoyle accidentally knocked him off with her tits.

by Anonymousreply 154March 10, 2023 3:21 PM

It would be better for Republicans if McConnell was incapacitated enough that someone else replaces him as Leader.

by Anonymousreply 155March 10, 2023 3:31 PM

Military sodomite. The last "beat up"look he sported looked to be the result of an assault.

Closet cases like McConnell and Graham are always a problem.

I don't wish anybody dead but I can hope for a permanent vegetative state.

Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 156March 10, 2023 3:56 PM

Taking a fall and landing on your head hard enough to concuss at 81 is pretty serious. I bet he at least retires.

by Anonymousreply 157March 10, 2023 4:54 PM

Senate Republicans found themselves shaken and disoriented Thursday after finding out their leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (Ky.) was in the hospital after tripping at a private event, raising questions about his health and future leadership of the GOP conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 10, 2023 5:54 PM

It was a melee at that "private event," what with all the spiders and scorpions pouring out of that crack in his head.

Oogie-Boogie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 10, 2023 6:06 PM

Rethuglicans in Disarray! Turtle’s Sad Last Days! Why this is bad for Democrats

by Anonymousreply 160March 10, 2023 6:54 PM

[quote]—Frau Blücher

NEEEEEIIIIIIGH!

by Anonymousreply 161March 10, 2023 7:35 PM

Oh get up we love? You Mitch...

by Anonymousreply 162March 10, 2023 7:37 PM

Get back on your feet Mitch. Many of us can't wait to see you standing at the top of those steep, stone steps outside the Capitol. Or at the top of any set of stairs!

by Anonymousreply 163March 10, 2023 8:50 PM

If McConnell retires, the GOP will pick a minority leader from the current senators that are Republicans. Republicans are in the minority now. The GOP/super pac will move to protect the person they pick to keep him in the Senate. This GOP money will no longer be backing the US Senator Seat in Ketucky, so less money from the GOP Super Pacs will mean the Democrats will have a really shot to pick up a US Senate seat in the state of Ketucky.

by Anonymousreply 164March 10, 2023 9:32 PM

R164 puts a lie to any notion that it’s only republicans who are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 165March 10, 2023 10:26 PM

The only Republican Senators who aren't assholes are Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski.

by Anonymousreply 166March 10, 2023 10:34 PM

Just DIE already!!

by Anonymousreply 167March 10, 2023 10:50 PM

R165, ummm… no. OP is right in that money will stop flowing to Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 168March 10, 2023 11:37 PM

Yeah, and it's only GOP money that elects republicans to the US Senate in deep red Kentucky. You're just adorable.

by Anonymousreply 169March 10, 2023 11:42 PM

My heart pumps piss at Mitch's misfortune.

by Anonymousreply 170March 10, 2023 11:48 PM

R169, well for sure it isn’t liberal Dems!

by Anonymousreply 171March 11, 2023 12:30 AM

If my point has been lost, a ruby red state is going to elect republican senators, just as a deep blue state is going to elect democratic senators. And the campaign money spent isn't going to amount to a hill of beans in either.

by Anonymousreply 172March 11, 2023 12:36 AM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 173March 11, 2023 1:55 AM

if that cunt doesn't die then we have no hope.

by Anonymousreply 174March 11, 2023 1:56 AM

Mitch McConnell is 81, it's time he went.

Don't care where he goes; out of senate or this world, just long as he goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 11, 2023 1:58 AM

Snap outta it, r174.

by Anonymousreply 176March 11, 2023 1:59 AM

Are those Ukrainian or California colors on his tie? 1🤔

by Anonymousreply 177March 11, 2023 2:01 AM

" I wipe back to front and then eat it!"

by Anonymousreply 178March 11, 2023 2:02 AM

Apparently Jenna Ellis thinks he’s a turtle too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 11, 2023 3:18 AM

How is she getting off so easy? Is there more in store for her?

by Anonymousreply 180March 11, 2023 3:23 AM

That video was really awful. The poor turtle. Avoid watching if you can. 😢

by Anonymousreply 181March 11, 2023 3:24 AM

{qiote]Avoid watching if you can.

You better believe I did, r181.

by Anonymousreply 182March 11, 2023 3:25 AM

I hope the turtle is okay.

As for Moscow Mitch................

by Anonymousreply 183March 11, 2023 3:26 AM

R176

by Anonymousreply 184March 11, 2023 6:30 AM

by Anonymousreply 185March 11, 2023 1:58 PM

Dead yet??

by Anonymousreply 186March 11, 2023 5:42 PM

Still taking up space, R185.

by Anonymousreply 187March 11, 2023 7:55 PM

R103 is right.

My mom had a fall; and that was the beginning of the beginning of the end but fortunately, we had her another 7 years; a second fall was really the beginning of the end.

by Anonymousreply 188March 11, 2023 8:00 PM

There was a time I would have spit in his face if I saw him, but what does it say about the state of the GOP that he is actually way down on my list of Republicans that infuriate me?

by Anonymousreply 189March 11, 2023 8:46 PM

r187, try being a more imaginative.

by Anonymousreply 190March 12, 2023 4:51 PM

[quote]We need to pass Senator Bernie Sanders' legislation, Medicare for All bill.

Oh Gawd, this again.

For the billionth time, there is no "Bernie Sanders, Medicare for All Bill" because Bernie doesn't know how to write a bill and certainly has zero idea how to get one passed!

M4A has never been anything more than a slogan for Berners to use as a cudgel against any progress that the real Democrats in the Senate can actually get passed moving toward a better result to build upon.

Thinking Bernie has ever been an effective legislator is the big tell you have no idea how government works.

by Anonymousreply 191March 13, 2023 3:06 AM

Bernie Sanders on Billionaires, Healthcare and How To Get Rid of Trumpism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 13, 2023 3:32 AM

Full PASS, r192!

Getting rid of Bernie in 2015 would have gotten rid of Trump in 2016! Does that old grifter mention that!

by Anonymousreply 193March 13, 2023 4:22 AM

Is he still Hospitalized?

by Anonymousreply 194March 13, 2023 4:27 AM

R193 Bernie supporters are annoying like Trumpsters, but in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 195March 13, 2023 4:55 AM

TURTLE TURTLE 🐢

by Anonymousreply 196March 13, 2023 5:08 AM

What’s the latest? Is he still hospitalized? That’s not good if he is.

by Anonymousreply 197March 13, 2023 11:22 AM

Why are all these politicians so old??

by Anonymousreply 198March 13, 2023 11:50 AM

No news in days. You would think if he was okay, he would have posted a video for his constituents to reassure them.

by Anonymousreply 199March 13, 2023 11:53 AM

r198, because it's a great job and once they have it they never want to give it up, especially Senators.

You can come to congress as a gym/Jim teacher/molester and end up a millionaire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 13, 2023 12:45 PM

[quote] You would think if he was okay, he would have posted a video

Mitch doesn't look to me like a guy who's on Tik Tok. He probably doesn't know there are cameras in phones.

by Anonymousreply 201March 13, 2023 12:55 PM

Dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 202March 13, 2023 2:53 PM

[quote]You can come to congress as a gym/Jim teacher/molester and end up a millionaire.

A fish rots from the head down, and Nancy would be a good example of a rotting head.

[quote]the Pelosis have made approximately $30 million from trades involving Big Tech companies the House speaker is responsible for regulating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 13, 2023 3:06 PM

Just came for a status report. Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 204March 13, 2023 3:12 PM

This is what happens when the average age of Congress is 345.

by Anonymousreply 205March 13, 2023 3:18 PM

What is Coco Chao thinking about the Turtle falling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 13, 2023 4:00 PM

I hope the pain is unbearable for him.

by Anonymousreply 207March 13, 2023 4:21 PM

The Onion is on top of its game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 13, 2023 7:57 PM

Just released today will need inperson rehab is what I’ve heard. No news or mentions from colleagues means he’s being encouraged to leave imho

by Anonymousreply 209March 13, 2023 10:12 PM

Sounds serious

by Anonymousreply 210March 13, 2023 10:25 PM

Huh… agree r210. In house rehab is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 211March 13, 2023 10:27 PM

Mitch McConnell tried to repeal the American People's medical care so many times. So Why the fuck does he get Medical Care? Fucking heartless, anti democracy, American People hating bastard.

In any case, we need to pass Senator Bernie Sanders Medicare for All bill now.

by Anonymousreply 212March 13, 2023 10:28 PM

I agree, we should wish him well so he can get back to the senate to vote for cutting school lunch programs for low income children.

by Anonymousreply 213March 13, 2023 10:32 PM

Exactly, he wants American Children to STAVE, and to have no medical care. Then, he is at the hospital getting all this medical care. He hates the American People, including children.

We have to pass Senator Bernie Sanders' Medicare for All bill.

by Anonymousreply 214March 13, 2023 10:35 PM

Exactly, he wants American Children to STAVE, and to have no medical care. Then, he is at the hospital getting all this medical care. He hates the American People, including children.

We have to pass Senator Bernie Sanders' Medicare for All bill.

by Anonymousreply 215March 13, 2023 10:36 PM

[QUOTE]will need inperson rehab

All rehab is in person with a therapist. Is at a rehab facility or at his home?

by Anonymousreply 216March 13, 2023 10:47 PM

#214 and #215

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 13, 2023 10:57 PM

In patient Facility is what I’ve heard via the grapevine

by Anonymousreply 218March 13, 2023 11:18 PM

I just thought of something—anyone think he may have had a stroke and that caused the fall? What are the reasons someone would need in patient rehab if they didn’t break anything? (Although we aren’t sure what happened as no one is taking.)

by Anonymousreply 219March 13, 2023 11:26 PM

[quote]What are the reasons someone would need in patient rehab if they didn’t break anything?

Cracked shell?

by Anonymousreply 220March 13, 2023 11:34 PM

Broken/fractured rib. Two weeks more inpatient rehab.

He won't be in the Capitol again until April at the soonest.

by Anonymousreply 221March 14, 2023 3:31 AM

I hope the pain is agonizing.

by Anonymousreply 222March 14, 2023 6:15 AM

MRSA yet?

by Anonymousreply 223March 14, 2023 6:16 AM

I feel like we've been fed a huge pile of lies by the media. They are hiding something. Why would someone with his vast, endless resources go to a rehab facility for a broken rib/concussion? I've had therapy after a broken bone but it sure as hell didn't involve staying at a rehab facility. Could they have found something else when he was at the hospital?

He had polio as a kid and has post-polio syndrome which has caused him to fall a number of times over the years. Some cameraman on MSNBC caught him trying to walk up the stairs a while back and he struggled to get up the stairs by himself.

For those that follow astrology I just want to point out that Mitch is an early Pisces. Saturn will be transiting Pisces for the next three years and he's going to feel it and not in a good way because of the way he has chosen to live his life. Being an early Pisces he will feel it sooner rather than later. The fact that he fell the day after Saturn moving into Pisces makes me feel like the next three years is going to be all about his health. He wants to die in office because if he doesn't, hardly anyone will show up at his funeral. He really needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 224March 14, 2023 11:32 AM

I think it will be Thune running the show after Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 225March 14, 2023 12:43 PM

Whatever causes him the most pain and discomfort, I’m okay with that.

by Anonymousreply 226March 14, 2023 2:09 PM

I agree with R224. You don't go to rehab for a cracked rib and concussion. Mitch's condition must be must more serious. Then again, he is 81 and in frail health. When my granny fell and broke her shoulder at 86, that was the beginning of the end for her. And she was a feisty old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 227March 14, 2023 4:35 PM

It occurs to me that it's going to be mighty convenient for Mitch to be 100% out of reach for the media when Trump gets indicted this week.

by Anonymousreply 228March 14, 2023 4:42 PM

Mitch's rehab stint could also be a result of his Cadillac healthcare policy. The rest of us plebes would be handed a few asprin (billed out at $100 of course) and sent on our way.

Mitch probably gets top notch treatment, gold plated bed pans, and spa like treatment. All subsidized by you and I, the taxpayer! And McTurtle is so worth it!

by Anonymousreply 229March 14, 2023 4:45 PM

[quote]All subsidized by you and I, the taxpayer!

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 230March 14, 2023 5:05 PM

The fact that he is getting top notch care at our expense, is precisely why white, working class people are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 231March 14, 2023 5:07 PM

Where’s Mrs. Baylock with her air bubble syringe when we need her?

by Anonymousreply 232March 14, 2023 5:16 PM

^ A pillow over the face would do nicely too. He's probably too weak to put up a struggle.

by Anonymousreply 233March 14, 2023 5:19 PM

R229, Turtle definitely has stellar insurance, but especially with that, wouldn’t one prefer to be at home and have therapists come to their house? I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 234March 14, 2023 8:05 PM

Yes he has the Cadillac insurance that all senators and congressmen have. But he's super wealthy (thank you corporate kickbacks) so it wouldn't make any difference to him if he had to pay for it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 235March 14, 2023 8:23 PM

^ His wife is the one with the really big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 236March 14, 2023 8:39 PM

R235, members of Congress do not have Cadillac insurance. They have to go through the Obamacare exchange.

by Anonymousreply 237March 14, 2023 8:47 PM

R9, I think it's a cut and paste. I've seen the same thing in other threads, word for word or close.

by Anonymousreply 238March 14, 2023 8:54 PM

Even if he has the ACA insurance that the rest of us have, Coco Chao could just pay out of pocket for some hunky young male attendants to change McTurtle's diapers.

by Anonymousreply 239March 14, 2023 10:06 PM

Who is this fat fuck lawyer on with Melber?

Ari is slapping his dick in the fat face of a Trump lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 240March 14, 2023 10:19 PM

R240, could he look/sound like any more of a mob lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 241March 14, 2023 10:24 PM

Stroke.

by Anonymousreply 242March 14, 2023 10:45 PM

Hope you had a nice trip Bitch, see you next fall. You didn't fall far enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 243March 14, 2023 10:54 PM

[quote]I think it will be Thune running the show after Mitch.

John Thune is a useless wet fart. Didn't he try to retire last year? He can't run anything.

by Anonymousreply 244March 14, 2023 11:44 PM

[quote]Ari is slapping his dick in the fat face of a Trump lawyer.

Pics, please.

by Anonymousreply 245March 15, 2023 12:44 AM

r245

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 15, 2023 12:56 AM

released from hospital, and in a hospital (inpatient) means still in hospital? The Republican Party just cannot stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 247March 15, 2023 1:06 AM

#233 = Chow-Chow

by Anonymousreply 248March 15, 2023 1:36 AM

Evil never dies. He was pushed.

by Anonymousreply 249March 15, 2023 2:06 AM

Hopefully a generous male nurse will give Mitch a long, slow handjob whilst cradling his balls. He can ejaculate on a towel and neatly wipe up any stray drops of semen that shoot from his stiffy.

by Anonymousreply 250March 15, 2023 2:20 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now THAT is the last thing I would want to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 251March 15, 2023 2:26 AM

The Republican Party is against the medical privacy of the American People, especially women and LGBTQ Americans. Now, they want you to not know what the Minority Senate Leader health is?

It is time to upgrade the medical privacy and medical care of the American People. We need to pass Senator Bernie Sanders Medicare for ALL bill now. We need to protect LGBTQ and Women's comprehensive Medical Care Rights too. We need to upgrade HIPAA.

by Anonymousreply 252March 15, 2023 2:32 AM

Too bad Delores Claiborne wasn't standing over him at the bottom of the stairs, rolling pin raised overhead.

by Anonymousreply 253March 15, 2023 4:42 AM

The Republican Party is lying about the medial health of the Senate minority leader. The Republican Party is against the medical privacy of the American People. They are also against the American People just getting quality Medical Care. This is so disgusting.

We need to pass Bernie Sanders' Medicare for ALL bill. We need to improve medical privacy (HIPAA) of all Americans, including women and the LGBTQ Americans.

by Anonymousreply 254March 15, 2023 5:10 AM

#250, Mitch is a bottom. He was... 'excused' from the military for giving a recruit a hummer.

by Anonymousreply 255March 15, 2023 5:38 PM

Do we REALLY need to have the imagery of Mitch's wrinkly cocklet here?

by Anonymousreply 256March 15, 2023 5:42 PM

Mitch's cocklet is anything but wrinkly! It's a veritable pogo stick!

by Anonymousreply 257March 15, 2023 6:05 PM

He doesn’t want to use a walker but he desperately needs one.

Think about it. He struggled walking up stairs. He shuffles and walks very slowly when he DOES walk. He needs a Walker but refuses to use one as it would make him look as fucking old and weak as he is.

He won’t even use a cane. Now, he thinks a few weeks of rehab is going to help him stay steady on his feet? Nope. Stick a fork in that hateful sonofabitch, he’s DONE!

by Anonymousreply 258March 15, 2023 6:27 PM

He texted Thune. The minority leader of the US Senate isn't even able to pick up a phone to talk to the guy who is standing in for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 15, 2023 7:27 PM

Is he dead yet?

That horcrux hand on Mitch looked just like Queen Lizzie's right before she died.

Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 260March 15, 2023 7:35 PM

Mitch recently got his long-cherished goal of being the longest serving US Senate party leader in history, so he’s good to go now.

by Anonymousreply 261March 15, 2023 8:14 PM

[quote]That horcrux hand on Mitch

😂

by Anonymousreply 262March 15, 2023 8:28 PM

I would say turnabout is fair play. Since the reich wing spent years cheering on the death of RBG, we get to cheer on Mitch's death. At least we're cheering on the demise of someone evil who has contributed to the toxic political climate in America for the last 20+ years.

Had I been alive, I would've also cheered on the deaths of Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot.

by Anonymousreply 263March 15, 2023 10:05 PM

He had a fall and broke ribs and needs rehab?

How about he had a stroke, he fell, he broke ribs and needs rehab...for the STROKE.

You don't need a walker for broken ribs.

by Anonymousreply 264March 15, 2023 10:30 PM

Why do I think he's brain dead?

Nobody's seen him, nobody's spoken to him, nobody (from his side, anyway) has even spoken about him. And no-one in the media finds this odd? Are there no other patients on that floor? Is there anyone else getting rehab at whatever rehab place he's been transferred to? Patients talk to nurses and nurses talk to patients and patients talk to anyone who'll listen.

Thune said they've texted. At least that who Thune thought was texting.

This is very, very odd.

by Anonymousreply 265March 15, 2023 10:31 PM

Reagan had Alzheimer's for years and they covered it up. Cocksucker Nancy and her astrologer were basically running the government. This is a much easier situation to conceal, plus it's like Franklin Hart from 9 to 5--nobody working there wants to see Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 266March 15, 2023 10:33 PM

This is what the Republican said of Mitch McConnell: He was released from the hospital, but still in the inpatient hospital.

It is very bizarre how they are speaking about Mitch McConnell's medical care. How can you be released from the hospital, but still in an in-patient hospital? Why is the republican party lying to this extent? The Republican Party are pulling a "george santos" now, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 267March 15, 2023 11:14 PM

As is usual for Republicans, the truth is being hidden. He must be in bad shape if they've gone silent.

by Anonymousreply 268March 15, 2023 11:37 PM

According to the Republican Party,

"It is very common to undergo physical therapy to regain strength after a hospital stay," the source.

So then, every American gets physical therapy after a hospital stay then. Is that right, Republican Party? Since it is normal for medical doctors to prescribe this course of medical treatment.

We need to pass Bernie Sanders' Medicare for ALL bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 16, 2023 12:00 AM

The bizarre Republican Party Official statement to American People through the DC Press Corp is: "McConnell was released from the hospital Monday after a fall last week that resulted in a concussion and a fractured rib. The 81-year-old Kentucky Republican's recovery will continue at an inpatient rehabilitation facility, according to his office."

So he was released from the hospital, but he is still in the hospital. How weird is that sentence? He is supposedly undergoing some sort of in-patient rehabilitation.

by Anonymousreply 270March 16, 2023 12:07 AM

He needs constant care in a hospital...but was released...to a hospital...

by Anonymousreply 271March 16, 2023 12:10 AM

They're pretending they still have his vote in the Senate but he's out of it. If he was in any condition to be seen, we'd be seeing him. If he could speak we'd be hearing him.

He may not be quite dead yet but he's very close to it. I hope he's suffering.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 272March 16, 2023 12:12 AM

Not sure why you think the sentence is weird. Non-helpful, sure, but McTurtle was in a hospital, then he was transferred to a rehab facility. Sometimes it's in the same hospital. Sometimes it's a hospital that only does rehabilitation. And sometimes - but not here - it's a "facility" where they do outpatient rehab - again, sometimes freestanding, sometimes part of the rehab hospital, and sometimes part of a general hospital.

Link to a rehab hospital below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273March 16, 2023 12:13 AM

"an in-patient facility is a HOSPITAL." We cannot let these beyond stupid, lying scum near the American People and their essential Medical Care Programs and Funding.

Vote all Republican Out of Office.

by Anonymousreply 274March 16, 2023 12:14 AM

They also spoke to Mitch McConnell, but not in person or over the phone.

by Anonymousreply 275March 16, 2023 12:16 AM

[r273] okay not weird, just a blatant lie. Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 276March 16, 2023 12:18 AM

The new "Spring Forward and Fall" look is purple. Lots of purple. All the hip/replacement inpatients are wearing it these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 16, 2023 12:27 AM

I hate it when ethics get in the way of a good leak about Turt’s real condition.

by Anonymousreply 278March 16, 2023 12:47 AM

An inpatient rehab facility is not an inpatient hospital.

Is there something wrong with the low-watt brains on this thread beyond their dimness?

The "HOSPITAL IS HOSPITAL WHEN NOT HOSPITAL" troll is a particular spectacle.

McConnell is an old man with mobility issues and has to receive therapy before being released. It was not necessary to keep him in a HOSPITAL because his acute traumatic issues and how they were fucking with his existing issues were managed. SO HE'S IN REHAB.

And his condition is bad enough that he requires continued 24-hour care, and/or they don't want him seen yet.

by Anonymousreply 279March 16, 2023 12:50 AM

a hospital and an in-patient medical facility is the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 280March 16, 2023 12:55 AM

Hes doing GREAT! In the best shape ever! He's got Big Mitch Energy!

by Anonymousreply 281March 16, 2023 12:56 AM

The ICU and the Maternity Ward are not the same thing, no. Both are specialized medical treatment departments in an in-patient medical facility, commonly called a HOSPITAL.

by Anonymousreply 282March 16, 2023 12:57 AM

It's a fucking hospital.

I've been in a hospital for surgery. I was then transferred to ANOTHER HOSPITAL for post surgical rehabilitation.

Both hospitals were real hospitals with 24/7 medical care.

The Rethugs are spinning some Smellyanne "alternative facts bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 283March 16, 2023 1:00 AM

The other bizarre official statement is:

the republican party has talked to Mitch Mc Connell.

Though, when the republican party was asked follow-up questions, it was neither in person or over the phone.

by Anonymousreply 284March 16, 2023 1:04 AM

The other bizarre official statement is: the republican party has talked to Mitch Mc Connell. Though, when the republican party was asked follow-up questions, it was not in person or over the phone.

by Anonymousreply 285March 16, 2023 1:04 AM

They communicated through a series of eye blinks and fartagraphical anal tones.

by Anonymousreply 286March 16, 2023 1:08 AM

I think Mitch is long past being able to fart coherently. He probably sharts every time gassy exhalations escape his sphincter. And he may go so far as to load a diaper with diarrhea on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 287March 16, 2023 1:54 AM

R279, any possibility that an inpatient facility is a nursing home and he had a stroke? It might not even be rehab at his age, maybe he’s in a coma or something. If he requires 24 hour care, it might not be intensive care, it could be a hospice or care for a vegetative state.

If somebody is that age and in intensive care, it’s highly unlikely they’re going to just bounce back and return to work. They could be stalling because they have to pick a replacement. Remember, there were photos of him with a badly bruised hand a couple of years ago. Possibly as a result of using blood thinners and then needing an IV. His whole hand was purple. There could a a lot of reasons for that, it’s not likely any of them just went away.

by Anonymousreply 288March 16, 2023 2:20 AM

Yeah, I think we just don’t know what the in-patient facility is. A friend’s father went to an in-patient facility for rehab after a leg amputation but it wasn’t a hospital, it was rehab where you stayed there.

by Anonymousreply 289March 16, 2023 2:24 AM

^ In any case, this appears to be bad. No news is certainly not good news. If he were ok, they’d say so.

by Anonymousreply 290March 16, 2023 2:27 AM

[quote]any possibility that an inpatient facility is a nursing home and he had a stroke?

Some nursing homes also call themselves rehab centers and perform both functions.

by Anonymousreply 291March 16, 2023 2:27 AM

What really happened is that he knocked himself out, and when he woke up he said, "Donald Trump is the spawn of Satan and we must make sure the Dems stay in for the next 40 years or we're all doomed!"

So they put him in Rehab.

by Anonymousreply 292March 16, 2023 9:09 AM

He probably has serious memory/confusion issues after a concussion at his advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 293March 16, 2023 10:30 PM

I’m watching the clock…

by Anonymousreply 294March 17, 2023 12:28 AM

Why won't they just admit that he's dead?

by Anonymousreply 295March 17, 2023 12:35 AM

I'm worried.....

by Anonymousreply 296March 17, 2023 12:37 AM

Well, while he’s in rehab, the aide could adjust his pillows just so…

by Anonymousreply 297March 17, 2023 12:38 AM

I'm very concerned about his condition.

by Anonymousreply 298March 17, 2023 1:02 AM

I'm also very concerned about Moscow Mitch's condition.

by Anonymousreply 299March 17, 2023 1:22 AM

They are claiming concussion, but we know it was a massive stroke.

[quote]Approximately 80 percent of concussions resolve over seven to 14 days, with an average of 10 days. People with concussions should never return to sports or other physical activity sooner than one week from sustaining the injury.

It's now 8 days. We will know in the next week.

by Anonymousreply 300March 17, 2023 2:10 AM

R300 I guess we'll never see Mitch behind the line of scrimmage again.

by Anonymousreply 301March 17, 2023 2:47 AM

They are waiting to see if he can walk down the halls of the Capitol without looking like Fetterman.

Karma will be a kunt.

There will be no mercy.

by Anonymousreply 302March 17, 2023 3:21 AM

Mitch will be returning after a brief weekend vacation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 17, 2023 4:38 AM

tHou GH tS aNd pR aYe rS

by Anonymousreply 304March 17, 2023 5:11 AM

Someone needs to get a recording of him speaking. Betcha they are keeping people away from him so nobody reports him sluring his words.

STROKE!

by Anonymousreply 305March 17, 2023 5:16 AM

Rehab after a fall at his age is not good. He could have top of the line 24 hour in home care, but he’s not healthy enough for that. Whatever happened did a lot of damage.

by Anonymousreply 306March 17, 2023 5:16 AM

R291, what I meant was, not the sort of stroke you can recover from, but serious paralysis or coma.

About nursing homes, if you have good insurance, you can stay there while you get ready for a medical procedure if you are too sick to be cared for at home. But at his age, he could be in a hospice.

I tend to agree with the other poster who said maybe he has a significant speech impediment after a stroke. If so, he’s not going to get over it in a week or two. So if they think they’re hiding it “temporarily” they’ve lost their minds. I can only guess they are desperately looking around for somebody to take his place.

by Anonymousreply 307March 17, 2023 6:26 AM

Why can't Trump have a stroke or concussion?

by Anonymousreply 308March 17, 2023 6:31 AM

Has it respawned back to the depths of hell yet?

by Anonymousreply 309March 17, 2023 4:10 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 310March 17, 2023 4:30 PM

R308, let’s hold off on wishing ill on Trump. We need him to be re-nominated, & losing again, next year.

by Anonymousreply 311March 17, 2023 5:03 PM

I agree. Allow him to destroy the republican party first.

by Anonymousreply 312March 17, 2023 5:05 PM

^ Never let it be said that DLers in the main don't wish the Donald the best of health.

by Anonymousreply 313March 17, 2023 5:28 PM

Mitch's caregivers must remember to lodge one of those pine air fresheners in his anus before he returns to the capitol. That should spare his fellow congressmen the reeking stench of leaky bowels rising from betwixt his thighs.

by Anonymousreply 314March 18, 2023 2:34 AM

^ Or just get some Lume, Mitch! It works great on butt cracks, thigh folds, and underboob areas!

by Anonymousreply 315March 18, 2023 2:36 AM

No? Not yet? Just checking.

by Anonymousreply 316March 18, 2023 2:58 AM

I wish Democratic Kentucky Governor Beshear would ignore the law the KY GOP passed forcing his options of replacing a Senator with only those on an approved list of Republicans!

He should choose a fellow Democrat and take the KY legislature to court to defend the constitutionality of their lousy law and at least tie it up for months leaving the seat unfilled. How fitting an epitaph for Mitch. Either that or Beshear could appoint himself and have everyone's heads explode!

by Anonymousreply 317March 18, 2023 3:47 AM

[quote] let’s hold off on wishing ill on Trump. We need him to be re-nominated, & losing again, next year.

Way too big a risk.

by Anonymousreply 318March 18, 2023 5:00 AM

I agree, R318. This country can't afford a repeat of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 319March 18, 2023 7:02 AM

Trump was the first president since Hoover not to win re-election despite having no serious primary and/or third-party challenger. And that was before his election denialism & J6. This fear of a reprise of ‘16 is the equivalent of the line about old generals always fighting the last war. No, as the results of ‘22 confirm, the active presence of Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 320March 18, 2023 9:55 AM

I'm not dead yet! I'm feeling much better! I think I'll go for a walk!

by Anonymousreply 321March 18, 2023 10:11 AM

How many days has it been since he was last heard in public?

by Anonymousreply 322March 18, 2023 11:47 AM

Good morning. Anything yet? Ok, I will just be hovering in the background.

by Anonymousreply 323March 18, 2023 12:07 PM

Donald Trump will be indicted this week.

by Anonymousreply 324March 18, 2023 1:53 PM

I assume they are waiting for him to extend his head from out of his shell.

by Anonymousreply 325March 18, 2023 1:57 PM

[quote] Donald Trump will be indicted this week.

Perhaps Mitch will revive long enough for a celebratory dance.

by Anonymousreply 326March 18, 2023 3:56 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 327March 18, 2023 5:49 PM

They do know that they must put a stake through his black heart when he dies, right? Holy Water, Cross, flame thrower?

by Anonymousreply 328March 18, 2023 6:15 PM

Trump has been getting indicted next week for AGES now…I’ll believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 329March 18, 2023 6:16 PM

Hopefully this asshole dies on the same day Dump is arrested. Which one will be the bigger story??

by Anonymousreply 330March 18, 2023 11:00 PM

there is no updates about M McConnell in the news. Maybe Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 331March 18, 2023 11:49 PM

[R36] Statistics? You are a racist and a liar, though not a very good one.

by Anonymousreply 332March 19, 2023 12:49 AM

[quote]I wish Democratic Kentucky Governor Beshear would ignore the law the KY GOP passed forcing his options of replacing a Senator with only those on an approved list of Republicans!

In every fucking state, Repubs get their way! Even in NY with the god damned gerrymandering which is the only reason that craven fucker McCarthy is even speaker.

by Anonymousreply 333March 19, 2023 1:46 AM

no updates on mitch McConnell in the New York Times, sunday paper. Nor anywhere else, online.

by Anonymousreply 334March 19, 2023 10:19 PM

R334, McConnell's recovery seems to be taking longer than expected.

by Anonymousreply 335March 20, 2023 7:43 AM

[quote]McConnell's recovery seems to be taking longer than expected.

Could it be because he isn't actually recovering?

by Anonymousreply 336March 20, 2023 7:48 AM

Good thing that the senator has gold-plated health insurance he can't lose!

by Anonymousreply 337March 20, 2023 8:13 AM

Chuck Schumer should request a meeting.

by Anonymousreply 338March 20, 2023 9:31 AM

This fella, Generalisimo Francisco Franco. Is he still dead?

by Anonymousreply 339March 20, 2023 9:39 AM

Likely Mitch has learned that when one is sick the only that matters is getting well ...

by Anonymousreply 340March 20, 2023 12:01 PM

If he finally returns and that turkey crop is gone we'll know what Miss Mitcheline has really been up to.

Refreshingly youthifying!!!

by Anonymousreply 341March 20, 2023 12:05 PM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) extended absence from the Senate has stirred speculation among Republican senators over how much longer the 81-year-old senator will lead the Senate GOP conference.

There’s no word yet on McConnell’s date of return, but some lawmakers expect he may not come back to the Senate until mid-April, after the two-week Easter and Passover recess.

GOP senators say they expect either Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.) or Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) to someday replace McConnell as leader and predict that either man would inspire a lot of confidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 20, 2023 12:05 PM

no update on mitch mcconnell's medical condition or medical status today. Senate Republicans have stated multiple times now that they are speaking to McConnell. They also stated that there speaking to him was not in person or over the phone.

Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 343March 21, 2023 1:24 AM

[quote] They also stated that there speaking

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 344March 21, 2023 1:29 AM

Evil never dies dammit

by Anonymousreply 345March 21, 2023 1:29 AM

Fred Trump did.

by Anonymousreply 346March 21, 2023 1:43 AM

R343, by text maybe? That could be his wife, Edith Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 347March 21, 2023 3:41 AM

speaking by text? this would be writing and did MM respond back?

by Anonymousreply 348March 21, 2023 3:45 AM

R343. Obviously it's too much to hope that they're speaking to him beyond the grave.

It's a brave medium who makes a call to Hell.

by Anonymousreply 349March 21, 2023 7:00 AM

We don't need a medium. We could just get Fox News. They must have a direct line.

by Anonymousreply 350March 21, 2023 1:44 PM

Ethel to Turtle ... Ethel to Turtle ... come in, Turtle! Over!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 21, 2023 1:50 PM

14 days and Turtle is still in rehab.

Bullshit that he fell, broke a rib and had a concussion. We are now outside of the concussion timeframe.

Did they have to replace a hip, when he had his STROKE?

by Anonymousreply 352March 22, 2023 9:23 AM

He won’t retire. But it is years past due.

by Anonymousreply 353March 22, 2023 9:48 AM

Permanent vegetative state.

by Anonymousreply 354March 22, 2023 9:54 AM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) spoke on the phone with at least three of his Republican colleagues on Tuesday, expressing a desire to get back to the Capitol but not sharing an exact timeline for his return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355March 22, 2023 2:24 PM

Was he slurring his speech?

by Anonymousreply 356March 22, 2023 2:36 PM

He's eager to have his male nurse take his temperature rectally again.

by Anonymousreply 357March 22, 2023 3:38 PM

He was so not hot when he was younger. Age has only made it more so.

by Anonymousreply 358March 22, 2023 3:41 PM

You can get phone calls from Hell? R355

by Anonymousreply 359March 22, 2023 4:13 PM

Coco Chao should take over his seat, just to piss off Trump.

by Anonymousreply 360March 22, 2023 4:14 PM

Oh, you better believe it, r359.

by Anonymousreply 361March 22, 2023 4:14 PM

WTF greyed out this thread? Do we have a bunch of McConnell nutters on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 362March 22, 2023 4:42 PM

People were starting to ask questions so now, all of a sudden, he's making phone calls? I don't buy it, especially with the open-ended time frame for return.

by Anonymousreply 363March 22, 2023 4:44 PM

Everything's fine. Don't look under the white sheet on the gurney with the purple hand sticking out from under it.

by Anonymousreply 364March 22, 2023 4:49 PM

What are they up to now?

by Anonymousreply 365March 22, 2023 4:49 PM

Has anyone made a "Weekend at Mitch's" joke yet?

by Anonymousreply 366March 22, 2023 4:50 PM

He may have purposely trip to get away from Rupert Murdoch and Trump. Remember, witnesses said he just tripped at a Republican Billionaire Donor Event?

Who knows though, all of they are pathologically liars.

by Anonymousreply 367March 23, 2023 1:54 AM

r367, perfect scenario for a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 368March 23, 2023 4:59 AM

Any word today on McTurtle?

by Anonymousreply 369March 24, 2023 9:33 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still in his shell, I guess….

by Anonymousreply 370March 24, 2023 9:38 PM

Excuse me, that's no way to talk about us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 24, 2023 9:40 PM

I thought this was cute to send to my good friend, Mitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372March 25, 2023 5:35 PM

R372, put a noose around its neck.

by Anonymousreply 373March 25, 2023 6:54 PM

He's out.

Only the good die young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 25, 2023 11:06 PM

McTurtle has fallen several times during the last few years, and has injured himself multiple times.

Aside from his highly partisan trickery that shows he needs to go, his health is strong evidence he should have already retired. He won’t. Just like John McCain and Ted Kennedy, he’ll die in office. His type nearly always does.

by Anonymousreply 375March 25, 2023 11:55 PM

Thank God we had both John McCain and Ted Kennedy in the Senate as long as we did.

by Anonymousreply 376March 26, 2023 1:38 AM

Michelina has those hands like The Queen did right before one Passed To The Great Beyond.

by Anonymousreply 377March 26, 2023 1:46 AM

Lady Lindzebelle takes three, sometimes four. day weekends to Mar-a-Lago. Weekdays she is on Fox shows, i,e., Hannity, Jesse Walters, Brian Kincaid, etc. After getting up near noon after an evening before of drinky-poos, she obsessively takes to Twitter.

Works in behalf of South Carolina? That’s hilarious and unfortunately is near non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 378March 26, 2023 4:33 PM

The servile Republican senators are like those Roman senators who would bow and scrape before the emperor and condone all of his murders and atrocities until one day they assassinate him and exult almost in disbelief over the bloody daggers (until the next emperor forces them to commit suicide). I'm looking forward to La Sénatrice's Cassius Chærea moment over Trump's bloated corpse (figurative, of course).

by Anonymousreply 379March 26, 2023 5:04 PM

Dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 380March 28, 2023 12:29 AM

Maybe Elaine Chao is nursing Mitch; giving him foot and back rubs, making him pork lo mein, and singing him lullabies.

by Anonymousreply 381March 28, 2023 1:45 AM

Anyone heard from Turtle lately? Bueller? Bueller?

by Anonymousreply 382April 4, 2023 4:58 AM

He's dead, I say, DEAD!

by Anonymousreply 383April 4, 2023 8:15 AM

R383 = DeForest Kelly

by Anonymousreply 384April 4, 2023 6:25 PM

Darlings, it's a fucking stroke and it has incapacitated him. Probably for good.

by Anonymousreply 385April 4, 2023 7:22 PM

Might not be back …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 6, 2023 11:40 PM

We're having lunch on Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 6, 2023 11:46 PM

Something major, health-wise, is not being disclosed.

by Anonymousreply 388April 6, 2023 11:50 PM

He's not been seen for a solid month. Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 389April 6, 2023 11:54 PM

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 390April 7, 2023 12:00 AM

He's dead, Jim Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 391April 7, 2023 12:43 AM

[R389] the republican party has spoken to him, but not over the phone or in person. Does this make any sense to you? This is flat out lying.

by Anonymousreply 392April 7, 2023 12:45 AM

HE'S NOT BEEN SEEN FOR A SOLID MONTH. That's a fact. Does that make any sense to you?

by Anonymousreply 393April 7, 2023 12:49 AM

Maybe Large Marge Traitor Trash can hold a seance with her ouija board to contact Mitch.

by Anonymousreply 394April 7, 2023 12:51 AM

the republican party also said, mitch was released from an in-patient facility to be admitted to an in-patient facility.

by Anonymousreply 395April 7, 2023 12:52 AM

according to the Republican Party spokesperson, mitch is in hell but trying to sell out Western Democracy to get to come back.

by Anonymousreply 396April 7, 2023 12:54 AM

Maybe Mitch went to go shit and the hogs ate him.

by Anonymousreply 397April 7, 2023 1:18 AM

All the outlets are saying the same thing with similar headlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 7, 2023 1:31 AM

McConnell is minority leader. Speaker of the House McCarthy is threatening DA Bragg and defending Trump as is Marge. All the more reason for Mitch to take a bit of a breather.

by Anonymousreply 399April 7, 2023 2:02 AM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 400April 7, 2023 2:02 AM

Shits and giggles

by Anonymousreply 401April 7, 2023 2:04 AM

Rots and Hells

by Anonymousreply 402April 7, 2023 2:19 AM

R7, I hope we can all get to that place together, once again, & soon.

I just don’t see it happening, however. At least not for now.

by Anonymousreply 403April 7, 2023 2:29 AM

Yes, let's all live in harmony with banning books, attempting to overthrow the people's elected government by force, minority government having absolute control over women's rights, ignoring mass shootings, and in fact, passing MORE legislation so that ANYONE can obtain weapons of war. Fascism. How peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 404April 7, 2023 2:40 AM

Doubt Mitch is going through gender reassignment surgery at this time.

by Anonymousreply 405April 7, 2023 10:19 AM

I'm a very empathetic person, but I have zero for McConnell and his health issues. Possibly the most evil Senate Majority Leader in modern history.

by Anonymousreply 406April 7, 2023 11:49 AM

These elder Senators and other politicians in office with serious health problems that may often include some level of dementia, need to retire, hopefully with some dignity. When they refuse, it’s pure selfishness and delusional, thinking they are irreplaceable. The legislative branch shouldn’t serve as a nursing/assisted living home till death.

Term and age limits need reconsideration. Gullible, partisan voters will believe, via deceptive campaign ads, that someone is indispensable. Thus, a near 90 year old Chuck Grassley is returned once again.

by Anonymousreply 407April 7, 2023 2:26 PM

McTurtle manipulated Supreme Court confirmations/non-confirmation (and other federal judge nominations) in order for the result being dominance by Federalist Society/right-wing judges. He lied, showed blatant hypocrisy and deception, that at a minimum was quite unethical.

McTurtle may be at odds with Trump, but he has left his own long trail of sinister behavior. He refused to support convictions for Trump after each impeachment. The nepotism with the wife, Elaine Chao, in cabinet roles wasn’t free of hanky-panky activities.

by Anonymousreply 408April 7, 2023 3:59 PM

Lying piece of shit made sure women would lose reproductive rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 7, 2023 5:01 PM

He's too mean to die.

by Anonymousreply 410April 7, 2023 5:08 PM

We got Rush Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 411April 7, 2023 5:10 PM

I predict a pic of him in a bad way is leaked soon

by Anonymousreply 412April 7, 2023 5:32 PM

He's a braindead vegetable hooked up to life support.

by Anonymousreply 413April 7, 2023 5:35 PM

Oh, that can't be, r413.

We've TEXTED with him!

by Anonymousreply 414April 7, 2023 5:45 PM

Have you ever noticed that Democrats tend to be open and honest with their constituents about whatever health crisis they are going through?

Have you ever noticed that Republicans rarely ever admit to being ill publicly?

The silence about Mitch is very telling. April 17 is the next day the Senate will be in session. If he doesn't show up that week, I'll start being suspicious that he's never coming back.

Has anyone heard if Feinstein is coming back?

by Anonymousreply 415April 8, 2023 12:23 PM

[quote]We've TEXTED with him! —GQP

Well, it is a well known fact that you're all braindead vegetables hooked up to life support.

by Anonymousreply 416April 8, 2023 12:26 PM

[quote]Have you ever noticed that Republicans rarely ever admit to being ill publicly?

Hey, R415, I admitted to my debilitating long covid brain fog, after I left the Senate!

by Anonymousreply 417April 8, 2023 4:22 PM

I had Covid brain fog too and I admit it!

by Anonymousreply 418April 8, 2023 6:12 PM

If you google mitch mcconnell, they are reporting that people are speaking to him. He kind of bailed right when trump was being indicted. This timing cannot be accidental.

by Anonymousreply 419April 8, 2023 6:20 PM

Fox News always tells the truth!

by Anonymousreply 420April 8, 2023 6:23 PM

He’s released this photo of him in hospital. He says he’s feeling much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 8, 2023 6:47 PM

Wtf? No idea why that link showed up, This is him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422April 8, 2023 6:49 PM

How did I miss that he fell at Trump's old hotel.

A tiny bit sinister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 8, 2023 6:50 PM

Just as I suspected R422, he didn't really fall, he's had work done and is looking more youthful and refreshed than ever!

by Anonymousreply 424April 8, 2023 7:02 PM

Mitch, I can sell you a nice burial plot on the 9th green, right next to Ivana!

by Anonymousreply 425April 8, 2023 7:07 PM

He looks so much better in r422's pic than he has in YEARS!

by Anonymousreply 426April 8, 2023 7:45 PM

Turtle’s spouse did issue a statement:

Wǒ de lǎo shǎguā zhàngfū shuō tā hěn gāoxìng huí dào cānyìyuàn.

by Anonymousreply 427April 8, 2023 8:56 PM

Was McTurtle’s injury the result of foul play?

Poo10’s work?

by Anonymousreply 428April 8, 2023 9:03 PM

[quote]How did I miss that he fell at Trump's old hotel.

Yet again Trump imitates his master Putin.

by Anonymousreply 429April 8, 2023 9:12 PM

Weekend at Mitch's (parody picture inspired by some of you, bitches)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 8, 2023 10:24 PM

Mitch McConnell is a nepo baby and the only reason he got it is the casting couch!

by Anonymousreply 431April 9, 2023 12:57 AM

Ugh he’s still kicking it (kind of )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 15, 2023 12:05 PM

His days are numbered. Once an ancient person has a bad fall and is hospitalized, the countdown has begun. Dementia will set in within four months and he will not last another 18.

by Anonymousreply 433April 15, 2023 12:13 PM

Miss McTurtle needs to show his “lady cred” like these three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 15, 2023 3:28 PM

he's dying like putin!

really, you all need to get a grip and not magical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 435April 16, 2023 12:46 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 436June 19, 2023 2:54 PM

If Miss McConnell dies in office, the Democratic Governor gets to replace the closeted Faggot.

Fake marriage with the Chinese clam slammer Elaine.

by Anonymousreply 437June 19, 2023 3:04 PM

If Mitch goes, will Grassley & Dianne Feinstein soon follow? These at or near 90 year olds needed to have retired long ago. The Senate was not intended to be a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 438June 19, 2023 3:23 PM

[quote] If Miss McConnell dies in office, the Democratic Governor gets to replace the closeted Faggot.

I believe Kentucky law precludes that.

by Anonymousreply 439June 19, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote] The Senate was not intended to be a nursing home.

R438 And the Oval Office was not intended to be a crime scene, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 440June 19, 2023 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!