Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 15 OFFICIAL THREAD, Part 2

When will Anetra's nudes leak? Have they?

Also, part 1 linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 16, 2023 3:00 AM

R601 from the prior thread: "Mistress was bored and raised in Houston to a Mexican American family"

We're watching S15, and we'd like to know who was bored to whom!

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2023 12:39 AM

Mistress was raised on Mexican-American food! Burritos, enchiladas, cheesy nachos, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2023 1:07 AM

yummy!

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2023 3:11 AM

Mistress = Jaba

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2023 3:11 AM

Luxx is gross and fug.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2023 3:13 AM

Is Lucy Laduca reminscent of Sherry Pie? But just... skinnier?

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2023 4:29 AM

Amazing that the season is half way over and we are only on thread two. How the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2023 6:49 AM

Thread One became subscriber-only after about 500 replies but yeah, your point still stands.

Kind of surprised at the shock of Mistress avoiding the bottom last week when it became obvious weeks earlier that she's going to be in the finals after winning a challenge while wearing a diaper on the runway. Call it the Silky/Kandy rule. Can't have her being sent home by Selena Es-Freakin-Titties.

Speaking of challenge wins, I correctly predicted that Aura won over Sasha that one week because Aura was halfway out the door regardless and Sasha will be winning left, right and center later on in the season.

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2023 6:58 AM

Did you correctly predict that?!?! How proud your parents must be!

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2023 7:08 AM

^ Don't be shady, be a lady! Or at least come with a better read.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2023 8:10 AM

Or at least come

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2023 9:52 AM

You know that Michelle V HATES “EsTitties” which is why I’m rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2023 1:19 PM

For Salina EsTitties, I question her taste. Actually I don't question it, I've learned it doesn't really exist. She has worn so much ugly drag thinking she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2023 1:39 PM

EsTittiesis obsessed with showing off her chunti. I find it to be a bore.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2023 2:57 PM

^ IS obsessed

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2023 2:58 PM

Yes, Mistress wearing her Depends diaper on the runway was worthy of a "Go Home".......as are Luxx's flat chest and stupid hats.....

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2023 3:23 PM

Isn’t “flat-chested drag queen” the current style?

Personally, I don’t mind if a queen decides to leave the cutlets in the fridge.

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2023 3:26 PM

It is very popular with young drag queens.

Personally I want my drag queens to pad that body and throw on a pair of tits. Just putting your boy body in a dress is not DRAG for me.

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2023 4:12 PM

[italic]Drag Race Sverige[/italic] is really good so far. SVT is the co-producer with WOW; it's tightly edited and looks great. In the first episode, they did an excellent job of explaining the show and helping viewers get to know the queens. Some of these gurls are [italic]crunchy,[/italic] though.

The host, Robert Fux, reminds me of Mother Supremme De Luxe from DR España—very sweet and supportive. Kayo Shekoni and Farao Groth, the two regular judges, are clearly the Michelle and The Hilarious Ross Matthews.

They also have their own [italic]Untucked[/italic] ([italic]Otejpat![/italic]), but the site at the link doesn't have it yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2023 9:09 PM

It took me a few weeks to realize that "EsTitties" is a play on STDs. I'm assuming it's a deliberate pun.

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2023 9:55 PM

R20 is it!?

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2023 10:21 PM

R20 I don’t think so.

It’s supposed to sound like “Salina Has Titties”

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2023 11:00 PM

Jesus. its SALINE TITTIES.

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2023 12:22 AM

Ru speaks out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2023 12:27 AM

Well, it appears the mystery surrounding my drag name is the most interesting thing about me!

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2023 9:52 PM

Someone upthread thinks you’re sexy, Salina!

by Anonymousreply 26March 10, 2023 12:16 AM

Salina is more interesting than Mistress. Of course that's a very low bar.

by Anonymousreply 27March 10, 2023 12:34 AM

And that very low bar is a Snickers that Mistress has just spotted.

Snickers, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 28March 10, 2023 1:38 AM

Salina is really pretty in drag. He looks a woman. A woman with mostly terrible taste. He had to wear a Beyonce replica to finnally look perfect.

Mistress is mentioned on every platform and review show as not only a front runner, but the probable winner. She's been good to best in most of the challenges and is always great on the runway. She's the only one showing some personality.

Sasha is being over rewarded and even Mainstream Queens and the most viewed recap shows are (carefully) beginning to point it out.

Marcia is by far the worst - but the teenagers LOVE her and anyone who criticizes her risks death threats and social media cancellation.

Luxx didn't invent wearing no titties. He pads the bottom half and is long and lean enough with elegant arms and a pretty neck - he can get away with a flat chest. Same as Symone, Aquaria, and many others did.

Jaida Essense Hall has a similar build but gives always gives the full female illusion. Pageant queens vs fashionistas. I am not a fan of no padding. Jax didn't pad at all. Or wear female makeup. Or realistic wigs. Or anything much like that. Homely from head to toe.

I want Anetra to win. He goes flat chested too. Sometimes. Sexy not a look, it's an energy. Anetra is sexy no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 29March 10, 2023 1:52 AM

Who are the fan favorites?

Anetra Luxx Sasha

Mistress - does she have fans?

by Anonymousreply 30March 10, 2023 1:56 AM

Symone didn't pad top or bottom. Execpt in a few high concept looks. Smartly had some structure built into his drag to sometimes give the illusion of breasts, but mostly he wore no padding. Fashion.

Not that Luxx is anything close to the Ebony Enchantress. Still - people forget.

Symone was lucky to have such a unique face and luscious skin. Real charisma, nerve and talent. The attitude of an AK-TRESS. And great clothes, courtesy of Gigi's mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2023 2:11 AM

Mistress always looks great on the runway? Really? What about that diaper?

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2023 11:21 AM

The judges loved “the diaper” or at least didn’t comment on it

by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2023 11:28 AM

Sasha being "over rewarded" is such a nonsense critique. She is performing the best this season. People are just upset because its predictable and they want some contratrian underdog story.

The ball win was questionable, but she deserved to win last episode. People think Loosey was going to win in that trash runway? And switch the ball with the old lady performance and she still would have three wins.

So yeah, her track record is fair. She is just a professional that came into this competition more prepared than the rest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2023 11:29 AM

Sasha is the Chad Michaels of the season, with all that entails.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2023 1:50 PM

Anetra is Sasha's only real competition, despite what Ru and Co. are trying to feed us regarding Mistress.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2023 2:32 PM

Anetra is really talented and brings it every time. She's a bit quiet and not really mean so I think she doesn't get the screen time or accolades she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2023 5:28 PM

I'll be happy if either Anetra or Sasha wins.

by Anonymousreply 38March 10, 2023 7:09 PM

Hey Saltines Are Shitty,

If your drag name is a pun that no one can figure out, maybe you should have chosen a better drag name.

by Anonymousreply 39March 11, 2023 12:51 AM

This is two challenges in a row that were just be funny and show personality which should be her strength that Mistress has sucked. And I have defended her from some of the detractors on here.

But overall the level of comedy was pretty damn poor. There is no Bianca in this cast that's for sure.

Anetra killed the lip sync at least

by Anonymousreply 40March 11, 2023 2:10 AM

Everyone loves Anetra, but she hasn't won since the premiere and was in the bottom this week. Not looking good.

by Anonymousreply 41March 11, 2023 2:32 AM

Yeah overall Anetra hasn't performed that well in the challenges, but she seems to be the most popular online which is the true win of drag race. I still her being a finalist.

by Anonymousreply 42March 11, 2023 2:41 AM

Of course Anetra was going to win that lip synch, but I have to hand it to Marcia—she put up a good fight. I thought she was really good.

by Anonymousreply 43March 11, 2023 2:41 AM

Anetra is saving the show by performing the most!. I really enjoy watching her and she will do well. The dive over Marcia into a somersault was insane.

Marcia also really grew on me. She has a ton of potential.

The others are there.

by Anonymousreply 44March 11, 2023 3:46 AM

That was absolutely the WORST stand up comedy challenge I’ve ever seen on this show.

by Anonymousreply 45March 11, 2023 3:59 AM

Anetra's drag ball mini challenge and lip sync were unbelievable. She's a human highlight reel. Her runway was spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 46March 11, 2023 4:01 AM

It honestly might be r45, I'm trying to remember the stand up challenges and there is usually at least one person who makes some jokes that make me laugh. No one tonight did, not even the winners.

by Anonymousreply 47March 11, 2023 4:07 AM

FINALLY! The judges’ deliberations are back. THANK YOU! Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2023 4:16 AM

As middling as it was, I would rather watch an hour of Marcia doing standup than watch Mistress, Loosey, Luxx, Selina doing..well, anything.

I only like Sasha and Anetra at this point but don’t really LOVE them, either.

This season is kind of a bust. Other than Anetra’s dancing, I haven’t been GAGGED by anything.

by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2023 4:27 AM

This was one of the most exciting lyp synchs I can remember.

Marcia3 didn't give up!

Looks like Mistress really gets under Loosy's skin next week. Mistress' stand up was awful - her runway was nice.....but she's just to big and fat to present anything well. That gunt looks like Chris Christie's - except bigger.

And her personality is terrible. Luxx did okay in the challenge - she had a good partner - but her face is just repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2023 4:32 AM

I am completely gooped and gagged by that lip sync. I've rewatched it too many times already...Anetra is on another level of performing...she deserves all the flowers, coins and dollars. The reaction video below feels like the Gay World Cup!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 11, 2023 9:26 AM

R5 nailed it. Very unpleasant personality and a grossly overinflated sense of ego and self-importance.

Great to see the judge's deliberation again this week.

I want Anetra to win. Spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 52March 11, 2023 9:42 AM

[quote]Marcia also really grew on me. She has a ton of potential.

Agreed R44. Marcia grew on me too.

by Anonymousreply 53March 11, 2023 9:44 AM

[quote]Marcia grew on me too.

Isn't there an ointment for that?

by Anonymousreply 54March 11, 2023 9:48 AM

That was better than most of the jokes told at the comedy challenge R54!

by Anonymousreply 55March 11, 2023 10:24 AM

But again, they went easy on Mistress, who was terrible in the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 56March 11, 2023 12:00 PM

Loosey is getting the “Jan edit” so I wonder if she’s really as awful as the show wants us to think she is. Only after the season when Jan was able to express herself via YT did fans learn that she’s actually smart and funny and has a great sense of humor about her “Tracy Flick-ness.”

Or maybe Loosey is the new Alexis Michelle: pompous and self-important yet forgettable drag

by Anonymousreply 57March 11, 2023 1:27 PM

Aside from Anetra and Sasha being able to lip-synch a house down, this cast just has not been very talented or appealing. As with Kandy, I don't get the kid-glove treatment of Mistress who has flat-out bombed the last two weeks. Obviously Ru is loathe to have her lip-synch because she would lose to anyone else left. Also seems her video visit from Chevelle was timed to try to get Mistress some sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 58March 11, 2023 2:51 PM

That was the first lipsync in a long time where I thought a double-save was actually justified and I was genuinely hoping for one. It was fab.

Marcia cut right before the musical theatre challenge lol booooo

Sasha will win. It’s obvious. I like everyone in this group for once; though none WOW me except Anetra.

I also hope the 14 y/o queerlettes aren’t trying to ruin Loosey because of her contrived villain edit, which every season needs. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 59March 11, 2023 3:02 PM

Also is TS Madison just stealth transitioning out Carson and Ross as judges? I’m assuming it’s some #panelsowhite thing. Or cis gay privilege idk

by Anonymousreply 60March 11, 2023 3:03 PM

They need to make the Harlem Vogue Ball a regular feature- that was the most entertaining thing that I've seen in several seasons.

by Anonymousreply 61March 11, 2023 3:26 PM

It was entertaining to watch, but none of the girls other than Anetra actually did vogueing and ballroom elements r61. Drag and Ballroom are different scenes and a lot the girls that come through this show do not vogue.

by Anonymousreply 62March 11, 2023 5:24 PM

Loosey trying to vogue was painfully funny.

by Anonymousreply 63March 11, 2023 5:26 PM

You nailed it R58. The producers clearly had Mistress slotted into the top four from the beginning. Her glaring lack of lip synch ability left the producers no choice but to “mysteriously” ignore how poorly she performed in challenges the last two weeks. Mistress belonged in the bottom both weeks, but she easily would have been beaten by Selina and Marcia3. This week Anetra should NOT have been in the bottom. But she could beat Marcia3 in the lip synch. Not rigged?

Does anyone actually think that lip synch was not choreographed and coordinated with Marcia3 and Anetra ahead of time? The somersault over Marcia3 cinched it for me. If not coordinated, that would have been dangerous as hell and possible grounds for disqualification.

by Anonymousreply 64March 11, 2023 6:10 PM

Anetra 100% deserved to be in the bottom two r64. She was the worst in the challenge. Now who should have joined her is a more complicated debate.

by Anonymousreply 65March 11, 2023 6:12 PM

I always, ALWAYS look to Ru Paul's Drag Race (in all its bewildering and mind-numbing incarnations) for complexity and nuance.

by Anonymousreply 66March 11, 2023 6:19 PM

Mistress would have been lipsyncing against Malaysia last week.

by Anonymousreply 67March 11, 2023 6:26 PM

Can you imagine Mistress lipsyncing against Anetra? Lord!

by Anonymousreply 68March 11, 2023 6:33 PM

Marcia said she didn’t even know Anetra dived over her.

by Anonymousreply 69March 11, 2023 6:40 PM

[quote]As with Kandy, I don't get the kid-glove treatment of Mistress who has flat-out bombed the last two weeks.

Allegedly Mistress threw a fit and told production if they put her in the bottom with Malaysia, she would just stand there and refuse to lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 70March 11, 2023 6:47 PM

R70, how could anyone even tell the difference? 🙀

by Anonymousreply 71March 11, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote]Marcia said she didn’t even know Anetra dived over her.

Yeah, drugs are wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 72March 11, 2023 7:30 PM

Sounds like something she would do.....the talentless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2023 7:59 PM

Anetra's move was very risky, it worked out great so it's a badass moment, but that could have gone south.

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2023 8:00 PM

And I hate how Fuxx is now doing Anetra's duck walk every chance he gets.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2023 8:00 PM

Ru's "sincere" teary moment was vomit-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2023 10:00 PM

Mary at R74, it was just a drag show.

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2023 10:55 PM

When it became apparent Marcia would be lip synching against either Sasha or Anetra, I thought to myself, "girl, you have to do the absolute best you possibly can and pray for a double shantay." So I laughed during Untucked when Marcia said the exact same thing.

I've always liked Marcia, but I like her even more seeing the way she handled her elimination and carried herself after. Wish she had waited a few years to audition for the show. She even admitted to Michelle on Whatcha Packin' that she still hasn't figured out her drag aesthetic yet. Hope she does amazing things in the years to come.

by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2023 11:33 PM

Anetra is fabulous in the lip synchs, and has had one memorable look (the fab gown she made with the vertebrae on the back), but she’s been pretty mediocre at everything else. I’d still love to see her live, and I’m hoping she steps her pussy up and wins.

I’m still pissed that Marcia went home before Mistress and Titties. And Luxx, who just sucks. There was no way to beat Anetra, but I’ve watched that synch again, and damn, Marcia was good. If ever a double shantay was justified…

by Anonymousreply 79March 12, 2023 12:32 PM

Marcia really really turned it out in that performance. Yes Anetra killed it but Marcia really met her level. I swore that was going to be a double Shantay. Best lip sync in probably forever. I mean she fucking pirouetted into the splits. Marcia's problem was her drag was pretty basic. I saw the what ya packing and she even said she did not spend a lot on her drag because she didn't want to be one of those girls who spends tens of thousands to get booted week 2. Her hair was longer and with blonde streaks, He looked cute.

by Anonymousreply 80March 12, 2023 1:15 PM

I thought a double shantay as well, but maybe because of week’s challenge it was not possible. The Rusical probably only has seven parts. I’m betting they thought Salina would go but she just did a better than expected. Marcia would have been great on the Rusical I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 81March 12, 2023 2:43 PM

DR Sweden's 2nd episode is so much better than the whole season (sans the Marcia & Anetra LS) of U.S.

I've discovered the Villbergs; they are what drag queens aspire to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 12, 2023 3:29 PM

I hate that loose jaw lyp synching that some hags do.....grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 83March 12, 2023 3:42 PM

I wish Sasha was a pretty girl or boy but she is NOT. She'll win for sure but she's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 84March 16, 2023 9:56 PM

Especially out of makeup. Good lord she's hideous. She got them gollum eyes.

by Anonymousreply 85March 16, 2023 10:49 PM

I was pretty shocked to discover that Sasha is 37. I would have guessed something closer to Tamisha Iman's age.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2023 6:48 PM

It's kind of surprising Sasha is so unattractive because island boys are typically very very handsome (almost pretty) and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2023 6:51 PM

You thought Sasha was 50 and able to perform like that R86? The body slows down.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2023 6:59 PM

We're back to 90 minutes for the main show and UNTUCKED immediately following!!!

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2023 9:36 PM

Sasha dances like a 30something but looks like a 50something

The face is too fucked up

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2023 11:08 PM

Her butt and face is full of silicon.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2023 11:22 PM

I like a full butt.....however that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2023 11:36 PM

Wow, tonight was rather...arbitrary

by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2023 2:17 AM

Mistress' lipsyncing was horrible, and yet, strangely, they never mentioned it. I think they kept Loosey because they need a villian, and god knows, she's getting the villian edit.

by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2023 2:28 AM

Yeah, they are really up Mistress's ass for some reason. Not sure why Loosey is getting the villain edit when Luxx and Mistress are the ones who are cunty.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2023 2:31 AM

Salina could match them in cuntyness, though she had a few nice moments this episode.

by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2023 2:36 AM

Not Luxx giving a TED talk on the mainstage

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2023 2:36 AM

My partner and I knew prior to the episode that Salina would be in the bottom, but were unsure if it would be Loosey or Luxx with her. After the totally not believable fight over the lead in the Rusical, we said whoever gets the lead will be in the bottom….same storyline as last season. Ding ding.

Loosey did not belong in the bottom, and can’t stand the dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2023 2:44 AM

I am sure Loosey is probably a terrific master of ceremony bar queen in the outer tri-state area, but yeah, I agree she doesn’t click in drag the way the other queens do. That being said, Luxx has some nerve running her mouth about how the rest of them having something unique to offer when she has delivered nothing more than bus and truck national tour Symone this season.

by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2023 2:53 AM

Lux: "I want to play X or Y."

Loosey: "I want to play X."

Lux: "No, I want to play X"

Loosey: "I thought you wanted to play X or Y"

Lux: "No, I want to play X because you want to play X"

Mistress: "Yeah, you only want to play X because it's the lead."

Loosey: "Yeah, but I'm not going to admit that!"

Lux and Mistress" "We hate you!"

Loosey: "You are both so mean, and I'm being authentic!"

Lux: "I don't care, I'm playing X! Suck it."

Loosey: "Ok. Fine."

Lux: "Okay, you can play X. The lead always loses anyway."

Loosey: "Great, I got the lead, but now I'm miserable!"

Later:

Lux: "I had the lead, but I gave it to Loosey! I am a magnanimous queen. Though I'm not sure what that means. And Loosey should go home because we all hate her!"

Mistress: Yes, but I'm smart enough not to say that! (and I know what 'magnanimous' means too, bitch.)"

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2023 2:57 AM

R95, you obviously don't understand the dynamics of drag. The "cuntiness," always with a knowledge of the humor of things, is a necessary and enjoyable part of it all.

That Loosey person get the villain edit because, whatever the context of her edited clips, she's a mediocre, too-subjective, unfunny overworked lacking in grace. It's like watching most of the "theatre" queens or similar personas - Robbie Turner, Alexis Michelle, Jackie Cox, Miz Cracker - who are third-tier, somewhat skilled but lacking in spark, detachment and convincing drag personalities.

Surely she sashays next, leaving the inevitable final four (maybe reduced to top three). It seems likely Sasha Colby wins so they can save Anetra for All Stars, and Sasha probably would rather not come back, with her own career already there and now enhanced. Luxx and Mistress would be fine for All Stars, too, really. There's been a better middle group this season than other recent ones.

by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2023 3:04 AM

If Mistress wins, I hope she uses that money towards gastric bypass and major therapy. You don't get that obese by accident; obviously someone's eating their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2023 3:08 AM

They’re shining like gloss.

It’s official: the “Boss B*tch” lip sync battle between Anetra and Marcia Marcia Marcia is now the first lip sync from RuPaul’s Drag Race season 15 to cross one million views on YouTube.

Anetra and Marcia fell into the bottom two after the judges disliked their performances in the comedy challenge of episode 11, titled “Two Queens, One Joke.” This was both Anetra and Marcia’s first time in the bottom two, though they had both previously lip synced in the LaLaPaRuZa Smackdown of season 15.

by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2023 3:12 AM

Who won tonight?

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 3:13 AM

Mistress has the best beat face makeup this season as well as a few other seasons. Plus, she's fun to watch.

Marsha Marsha Marsha has room for growth, but I loved her anyway. An excellent spirit, and brilliant or not, a fan favorite who was fun to root for.

Lux has looks and moves, but that face could stop a clock, and the rancid attitude makes me hate her. Nasty.

Selina EsTitties is another fun, shaggy dog of a drag queen, but so much heart. Although her looks are uneven, I've loved a few of them. You can tell she's a classic bar drag performer and has chops to work a room. My kind of queen.

Sasha is an amazingly talented performer, and her journey seems one of compassion and loyalty. She talks about friends and their value in her life. I love watching her, and she knows when to say nothing. Also great makeup skills.

Loosey is good, but is trying so hard. She's got talent, she should relax and just laugh at the cattiness. Wear drag life life like a loose fitting garment, right?

I'd date Anetra, I find him sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 3:19 AM

Loosey singing was screaming screeching.

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2023 3:22 AM

Agree with all of your assessments, R105, I would add I think that for all her “25-going-on-I-was-an-extra-in-To-Wong-Fu” externality, Mistress has a smirking en-lieu of fully participating energy that is very Gen Z and will ultimately cost her the win.

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2023 3:31 AM

Although I agree with your comments and compariosns, R101, there is something particurlarly mean spirited about Loosey's edit. Like Ru mentioning something about the fight that happened in the workroom when he had no knowledge of it. Production is working overtime.

I love Anetra but I don't see her as the winner of the Rusical or this week's runway. She had probably the second worst look and nothing new for her, again.

The winner was between Loosey and Mistress. for the win. Luxx had by far the best look on the runway and was the best dancer in the cast. All of this was rigged. Even the parts they played. It's not arbitrary.

Loosey did not belong in the bottom two - BUT Salina beat her in the lip sync. They were both hobbled by Running up That Hill - a terrible song for a LSFYL.

It's all set up for Loosey to leave next week. She is up her own ass but the hatred they have created for her with the public is really going to hurt her career. Loosey is the most well rounded talent of the entire cast. So she excels better at Bette Midler and Joan Rivers......that never used to be a crime to RuPaul.

Sasha Colby is so fucking boring. And crude. And homely. She has pixie ear and a weird chin pull from her most recent face lift. The neck of a line backer. I see the "sweetness" there but that is one hardcore bitch. The MAN comes out aggressive and strong when Sasha is not being adored. Watch her on Hey Queen. He's very basic. Dumb. Kylie Sonique was a more talented and more attractive trans contestant and winner. It's now or never for Sasha and I can see that. It should be never. She's just not a well enough rounded talent to be the winner. Hair flips.

I don't care who goes on to All Stars. It didn't help Vanjie or Alexis or Latrice or Valentina or Eureka or Jujubee to win.

Anetra deserves to win NOW. Season 15! Same reason they gave her the doubtful win tonight. She's just got IT! And he's a doll and a cute sweet sexy boy. Whatever he doesn't now possess to be glorious - he can buy later. Sasha is not stylish. She's got great designers and expensive high concept drag. Great wigs. She's still tacky looking.

Just dont Vanjie your face Anetra, Please.

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2023 3:44 AM

Was Loocey the only one was lip synching to their own singing voice? Seems like everyone else was miming someone else’s singing.

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2023 3:51 AM

Loosey is delusional but I am sure they all said delusional things that were edited out. I find Mistress basic and mean, and no edit can hide that. The best hope for this season is to have a Anetra V Sasha showdown at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 4:09 AM

Damn I really enjoy Selena Estitties. Thr confessionals will be so boring without her. And I loved all of her lipsyncs. I'd pay to see her. Hopefully she gets a glow up All Stars. Those gloves were hilarious

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 4:11 AM

That wasn’t Loosey’s voice - we saw Loosey sing live during the talent show in the first episode (and it was sufficiently cringe for me to be sure that however far she goes, she’s not winning this thing.)

At the risk of sounding like the Ben Shapiro of drag race fans, it feels like production was sort of at a loss when Marcia Marcia Marica turned out to be lovely, level-headed and crazy good when the beat drops and the twins ended up being fun weirdos, and so Loosey is getting the annoying white mediocrity edit - and it does feel like punching down. In her self-narrative, Loosey is clearly very much still the yearning faggy kid getting shoved into lockers at some shitty high school in Bridgeport or wherever and it seems mean to have production keep telegraphing “look at this dumb Karen! She’s thinks she’s actually good?!! Haha! Fuck you millennial scum!”

I don’t think she should even make top 4, but it’s got me on her side. Also, her Joan Rivers impression was remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 4:14 AM

The rusical vocals are recorded months in advance. Which is why Marica had to go last week, even though it should have been a double save.

The rusical parts were already recorded and cast for ONLY 6 players.

You know very well that NONE of them lip sync to their own voice in the rusicals. R109. They are also provided costumes and wigs and makeup for acting and singing challenges.

Loosey was a total professional. She's not JAN or Scarlett or Alexis. She was very good in her role. It was challenging. I still think Mistress just as big and the better part. No one fought for it. Ask yourself why?

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2023 4:15 AM

There was something smug and self-celebratory about Marcia that put me off. I couldn’t warm up to her. I like Loosey but she’s her own worst enemy.

I wish we were back to the 42 minute episodes. We’re back to the drag of endless choreography rehearsals and mirror boo-hoo-hooing. Drag Race is so much better when it’s pared down to the essentials.

I will say, if I never hear that “I’m in my [BLANK] era” joke again, it will be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2023 4:25 AM

When Marcia was the guest at Roscoes last week - that's exactly what she was. Quiety pleased with herself and dressed in an modest and expensive style - like a young Anne Hathaway. Marcia remains smug and self- celbratory. Of course she said that her best jokes were edited out. She still thinks she was in the top doing stand up. She also claimed to be unaware that Anetra had done a leap and a roll over her during their amazing lip sync? Marcia had to be told about it after she was eliminated. When is a drag queen delusional and when is it a lie? Marcia is very calculated. Talented of course. He belongs in the chorus for sure.

Marcia is in Kinky Boots at the moment and prior to filming Drag Race he was with the national tour of Hello Dolly. RPDR is his ticket to fame and fortune. He's pretty but in a non threatening way to the toxic young fandom and their fat moms. They only support a beauty queen sex bomb if they're TRANS. All this talk about FASHION is sometimes way too silly. Especially coming from Bob, Monet and Bianca. Or Michelle Visage and Ross Mathews. STFU.

Marcia shared the panel with Baga Chipz and that was quite a contrast. Marcia appeared to be Baga's custodian.

Broadway don't go for pretty little drag Eve Haringtons.

Be a Jinkx, not a Marcia.

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2023 4:53 AM

EsTitties was so sweet and charming and adorable during his Untucked farewell. There is Season 15's Miss Congeniality and a future fan favorite for sure. People are going to miss those Titties. I think he's a fucking great performer and really pretty in drag and funny and weirdly just a bit sexy all on his own.

Loved that Salina Es Titties said he popped his tuck when Orville Peck came back to visit with the queens! Me too. Drag Race gets some hella cool judges. Orville Peck is so sexy - he should have played Elvis!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2023 5:38 AM

I hate the musical episodes.

This is my first time seeing this Orville Peck. This face hiding thing he does seems sooo extra. Don’t like her.

by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2023 5:43 AM

Leave Orville for the rest of us, R117. He's not new. Don't sleep on him. Leave that to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2023 5:59 AM

R117, he’s a Butterface. He’s a sexy rock star with a good body and a nice voice. He’s hiding his shame.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2023 6:09 AM

Anetra took the small part and killed it. The montage with her song also was nice.

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2023 6:11 AM

They kept Loosey for the drama. Salinas Es Titties was sooo much better in that lip-sync.

by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2023 6:19 AM

I love Anetra but I didn’t see anything special about her performance or runway look tonight. That was a storyline win, just like Sasha’s in the Charo challenge and just like Loosey’s bottom placement was tonight. I thought the bottom two should’ve been Salina and Luxx but it seems like Luxx is never going to lip sync despite being fine but whatever most of the time. I honestly thought Anetra would’ve been in the bottom as well.

Anyone else just totally over Ross and ready for him to leave? He’s so fake and every critique he makes is just dripping with inauthenticity. One of the best Rusicals ever? Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2023 6:39 AM

Orville looks fugly behind that mask.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2023 7:44 AM

Are people who hide their faces usually beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2023 9:26 AM

Yes, that’s definitely true, R124.

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2023 2:29 PM

I liked the music in this one, and correctly called to my husband that it’s Loosey and Selina in the bottom, and that Anetra would win. Before the judges said it, you could see Anetra’s “feeling” in that canned number. It was genuinely the first time I felt something authentic in one of these. Well deserved win.

I still maintain I like all of them but, here’s my Lux moment:

- Loosey’s villain edit, like Daya last season, is just intentional shit stirring by production. All Stars Phi Phi shall be avenged.

- Mistress always kills on the runway and gives the best drag looks. It’s classic but it’s phenomenal. The way she’s a cunt is charming and I don’t care. I love her talking heads.

- Lux has a lot of talent and creativity but she’s a cunt in the wrong way. I bet she’s a nightmare to work with. I’d like her but she firmly has me disliking her out of her nastiness to Loosey. She deserves the villain edit if anyone, imo, because she’s arrogant and hasn’t had a single authentic kind moment with anyone else during the show (iirc).

- Loosey is a fine performer and has given some great performances (this wasn’t it though). She’s just a broken gay covering himself up in ugly tattoos and seeking validation. That anger simmers in her but she’s not a bad person. Production rolling with this villain edit is just a really nasty move because they should know better. They need to balance it.

- Selena is far more likeable in the brief moments she lets her persona down. When she’s “on” Laganja-style it’s a bit much. But there’s a lot to like there when she’s not mugging to the camera with her LOUD SRTEET TALK OKR.

- Anetra is the shining star of this season. So mysterious and you just want to see what she does next. She has such an invisible edit because of her low key performance but I know every viewer is on edge to see what she’ll pull out. My fave.

- Sasha WILL win and I agree with it. She’s charming, good to the camera, shows versatility, and I think is a good face to bring trans forward during this political time (much like drag race itself reinvented the public’s perspective of drag in the early Obama years). Her fashions are getting a little design samey to me with the skirt and midriff combos but who gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2023 2:54 PM

This was definitely a case of the judges just deciding if was Salina's time to go. Which I don't disagree, so sure do the questionable placements.

I actually was underwhelmed by Mistress. She had what I think is she best role and didn't do anything special with it. But no one did bad.

by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2023 2:57 PM

[quote]every viewer is on edge to see what she’ll pull out

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2023 3:18 PM

I don’t think anyone should have gone last night. What I liked about Selena last night is she really performed. You saw how well she’s progressed.

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2023 3:35 PM

I think that Mistress and Loosey are the flip sides of the same coin - and production clearly has honed on the two of them to create workroom arcs.

Loosey’s obvious insecurity is manifesting itself in working (a bit too) hard but not smart and Mistress’ insecurity shows up in her knack for working smart (I can’t help but like her and her cunty gamesmanship) but with a certain adolescent unwillingness to really go for it lest she face-plant and look like a fool - you saw that in the interview episode and again last night in her dance rehearsal and even to a certain extent in the final performance.

Mistress benefits from having better drag and, like Eureka, being very overweight but great on the runway.

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2023 3:38 PM

Last week should have been a double Shantay but now we know why. There were only so many roles and Marcia probably would have killed in this. Loosey should have gone home this week but they need conflict on the show

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2023 3:42 PM

Also, I think Sasha is clearly destined to win, but it really does feel that she’s like a visiting guest artist this season.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2023 3:48 PM

I don't think Shasha will win. It's the NEXT drag superstar. I think everyone can agree Sasha is already a drag superstar.

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2023 4:03 PM

I actually hate that big moose Mistress and her looks on the runway. Hideous.

I like Loosey but her hairstyle is always the same and it pulls down whatever she's wearing to ordinary. Her baiting by the homely Luxx and the sow Mistress adds nothing to the show. It reflects more on them than it does on Loosey. Bullying Loosey is just too easy. They've chosen an easy target and are running with it.

Goodbye, Selena! I liked you in your boy drag and you are really funny and sincere. Hope to see more of you.

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2023 4:46 PM

Salina is done with the show based on her social media. She's yet another queen who went in with blinders on about how heavily produced it is and is unhappy with her edit. Plus she was dealing with her mother's illness. Her exit interview with Michelle is sort of uncomfortable to watch—clearly she had a rough time.

On Instagram she called the judges "puppets" and said production wouldn't let her talk about her mother's experiences as a Honduran immigrant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2023 5:22 PM

People who attack the show are so silly IMO. Getting on this show is a massive platform and level of exposure, and Salina was around for most of the season so got tons of mileage.

She should be thrilled that now more than her LA bar regulars know who she is. But instead wants to bitch how everything about how didn't go exactly as she wanted. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2023 5:31 PM

I wouldn’t say he is miss congeniality because he tried some underhanded moves by trying to guilt trip his way through this. Not a fan. He is clearly not cut out for the show or the life that goes with it.

I don’t really see a miss congeniality this year. Not an obvious one like some years passed.

by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2023 5:32 PM

She made it to the top 6, which is WAY further than I would have guessed / wanted at the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2023 5:34 PM

Exactly. She was on borrowed time. But I will concede she is beautiful and had a lot of potential. But he has a lot of maturing to do before he is ready for prime time.

by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2023 5:36 PM

Loosey turned me off before "edit" could be invoked."

Her humor is canned, her intelligence is limited, and her drag and her drag persona are derivative without adding to the familiar.

Luxx can be funny but lacks the excuse for her confidence. Her scrawniness is not attractive and her costuming usually feels like it's incomplete or, oppositely, a cage hold a skeleton with attitude.

by Anonymousreply 140March 18, 2023 5:37 PM

To me Marcia seems poised to be Miss Congeniality - cute in the non-threatening way that drag con ticket-buying teenage fans love and left the competition on a high note while being all gracious smiles after delivering an incredible lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 141March 18, 2023 5:44 PM

Lux and Loosey are the delusional queens of the season.

by Anonymousreply 142March 18, 2023 5:46 PM

I don’t remember there being a Miss Congeniality announced last season. Did I miss that?

by Anonymousreply 143March 18, 2023 5:47 PM

R141 I agree.

Although I think Nina West is the standard. None of this crop seemed especially warm.

by Anonymousreply 144March 18, 2023 5:50 PM

Loosey has become an even bigger "let's drive this queen insane" meme than Jan on the Drag Race subreddits.

by Anonymousreply 145March 18, 2023 5:52 PM

The “bad edits” do seem to be reserved for a specific type of queen.

by Anonymousreply 146March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

I liked the real man who played Salina. When he came out of character, he was really engaging.

I’d like to have seen more of Salina.

by Anonymousreply 147March 18, 2023 6:01 PM

Yeah, R144, I think if you’re going by warmth then Spice is your dark horse Miss Congeniality.

by Anonymousreply 148March 18, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote]The “bad edits” do seem to be reserved for a specific type of queen.

Max from S7 [italic]still[/italic] hasn't gotten over her edit and is a perpetual sad sack online. Her latest grasp at relevancy was trying to shame RuPaul for not speaking out against anti-drag laws. Ru responded that "a social media post has never been as powerful as a registered vote."

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2023 6:09 PM

I like Nina West, but she showed bad judgment with her weird foot fetish club act while also trying to promote herself as a family-friendly queen.

by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2023 6:17 PM

Sasha's Ethel Merman was giving me Dr. Frankenfurter vibes, but maybe that's intentional (Sweet Transvestite)?

I'd be happy with either Anetra or Sasha winning.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2023 7:09 PM

I like Salina, I was a mess during my mom's illness and death. Her poise is pretty remarkable. I thought her looks were amazing. She obviously doesn't have a shit ton of money, but a ton of creativity. I like her body too.

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2023 7:25 PM

Salina es salty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2023 7:28 PM

R153, I’m glad the backlash against Ross is brewing. His critiques are empty bullshit and he’s so disingenuous doing it. He’s obviously over the gig and making actual jokes so it’s turned into a grating, charmless Paula Abdul routine.

by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2023 7:51 PM

Loosey has zero charisma. That being said, Mistress should have been in the bottom because her lipsych was totally off.

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2023 8:00 PM

Ross is the reason they call us faggot

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2023 8:14 PM

Orville Peck without wearing the mask...or anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2023 8:50 PM

r157 damn

by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2023 9:09 PM

Beautiful CUT dick!

Face like a frying pan

by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2023 9:20 PM

r159 he is kinda hot in a awg way.

by Anonymousreply 160March 19, 2023 12:10 AM

Daniel Pinout was well known before he was Orville Peck. He's sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 161March 19, 2023 9:50 AM

Daniel Pitout....He's a gay hero to me. He should be celebrated in every way. Always a creative soul. Sexy Toronto guy - by way of South Africa. He was a dancer for years, a drummer in a punk band, has performed Shakespear and is NOW friends with all the Drag girls and sings with Brandi Carlisle and is besties with Shania Twain too. Great voice and really interesting guy. An artist.

He cast Mo Heart and Jaida Essense Hall in the video he did with Shania. He's unique. Likes his Dior country suits. Not a clout chaser at all. He reminds me of kd Lang, who also started out in country music by creating a visual kooky character for herself. She seemed to be sending it up a bit - but in truth it was deepl reverential. Orville has said that he never realized that his hero Dolly Parton wasn't a character that she played. He couldn't imagine her being real. So naturally he ends up singing with Trixie Mattel and Shania Twain. He wants to be taken seriously but kind of works against his own best interests. SEXY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 19, 2023 10:04 AM

Orville is the MOMENT.

I can't believe that old porn prostitute TS Madison is allowed to sit on the panel. I think she secretly affirms what Ru really thinks of transexuals. Working girls with TITS & DICKS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 19, 2023 10:30 AM

Orville has sexy lips and eyes.

by Anonymousreply 164March 19, 2023 12:43 PM

Loved that he quoted Valentina on Untucked.

by Anonymousreply 165March 19, 2023 1:15 PM

Lizzo was a nobody when she served as a judge on RPDR so maybe this gay masked country singer will be the next big thing.

I want to see more of EsTitties! She’s not a glamour girl but she’s a fun entertainer. I hope the show built her a huge audience.

If there’s a Miss Congeniality award, it’ll go to The Twins(TM).

by Anonymousreply 166March 19, 2023 1:35 PM

I've been watching, but only with half attention. I am not invested in any of the characters. I got Deag Eace fatigued years ago from the endless seasons. But I also think that changing the formula to emphasize song-and-dance numbers and to limit RuPaul's 'Oprah moments' in the workroom has made me much less invested in the characters. I really don't care when contestants are able to memorize dumb choreography to dumb songs.

Speaking of dumb songs, does the show ever credit the singers who record the vocals to their dumb original musical numbers? They seem to have used the same vocalists throughout the run of the series and I have always wondered if Michelle Visage is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 167March 19, 2023 1:36 PM

Recently the Rusicals have been written by Leland. If you catch his Instagram story right now it credits all the people involved. Michelle Visage is definitely not one lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 19, 2023 1:43 PM

[quote]I liked the real man who played Salina. When he came out of character, he was really engaging.

I think Salina is freakin' adorable out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 169March 19, 2023 1:51 PM

r166 good as hell was a huge hit when Lizzo was on.

by Anonymousreply 170March 19, 2023 2:22 PM

Lizzo was still not a big name when she was first on Drag Race, that ep was filmed in 2017, aired in 2018. It was her 2019 album with "Juice" that really pushed her into a household name.

That's why her original episode she was just a normal guest star with no special treatment, then they invited her back to give her a big showcase.

You don't know RuPaul at all if you think he is judging someone about sex work r163. Ru was doing everything he could to make ends meet when he was young in NYC. Used to work as a gogo boy and prostitutes were his friends.

Sometimes I think people forgot the life he has lived and where he came from.

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2023 3:42 PM

r171 he was a drug addict too, abused coke...a lot.

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2023 4:16 PM

r172, to be fair, everyone did in the 70's and 80's, especially the club kids.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2023 4:19 PM

Ru lived hand-to-mouth in the '80s like a lot of my drag queen friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2023 4:28 PM

Damn, Orville Peck is much better looking than I imagined. From what I've learned about him on this thread, he sounds like a really interesting guy.

I get why Mistress has so many fans, but I just can't with her. I understand and genuinely love how queens throw shade and take the piss out of each other, but Mistress crosses the line into manipulation and bullying IMO. I lump her in with Roxxxy Andrews... very beautiful and talented, but mean girls at the core.

Salina's path was inevitable, right? She's so likeable and talented, but just not at the level of the strongest girls. The happy ending is that she's now a Ru Girl, and should get that boost of polish and taste that money and fame brings, making her a much better performer.

I won't be mad if either Sasha or Anetra win. But to me, Sasha is already a legend and won't be affected win or lose. She's already gained what she came there for: Ru Girl status and the money and international work that goes with it. Anetra has more to gain, so I'd be happier to see her with the crown.

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2023 9:13 PM

I read that Mistress has been getting racial abuse and death threats on social media.

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2023 9:19 PM

Mistress has been getting hate since day one. She's already had her IG shut down twice after being reported by nutjob fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 19, 2023 9:28 PM

Well, she is a bully...

by Anonymousreply 178March 19, 2023 9:33 PM

Willam stirring shit again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 19, 2023 9:39 PM

In another time and place, Mistress and Loosey could really throw down but that can’t happen in 2023 with all the cancellation threats. You can tell that Loosey has 1 or 200 “fat and busted” jokes just sitting in her brain unused… for now.

by Anonymousreply 180March 19, 2023 9:47 PM

When it comes down to Willam v Anyone Else, I pick Anyone Else.

by Anonymousreply 181March 19, 2023 9:54 PM

[quote]In another time and place, Mistress and Loosey could really throw down but that can’t happen in 2023 with all the cancellation threats.

Yeah, any current queen who cunted like Raven, Kylie, and Morgan did in S2 or the Heathers in S3 would have to find a new line of work.

by Anonymousreply 182March 19, 2023 10:03 PM

What r178 said. You Mustress fans can cry me a fucking river.

by Anonymousreply 183March 19, 2023 10:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 19, 2023 10:11 PM

My favorite comment from that thread:

[quote]Everything in this video is so 2010, the active-length French tips, the pedestrian runways, and most of all, a group of bitches who ain't afraid of reading.

by Anonymousreply 185March 19, 2023 10:18 PM

"Her interview was shit, her look was shit, her book cover was shit, her trying to launch sell her book to the judges was shit, SHE was shit."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 19, 2023 10:24 PM

R168, Lelamd doesn't credit anyone except himself in that IG story..

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2023 10:29 PM

How much makeup did they put on Anetra's 'best friend' and her father, during that confessional?

by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2023 10:38 PM

What really stood out for me from the last episode is how deeply unpleasant and mean Luxx is as a person. A real piece of shit.

Time for him to go.

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2023 11:30 PM

MARY r189.

See this is the problem. Drag queens stirring the pot and making entertaining reality TV and too many people these days react like you.

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2023 11:34 PM

Bianca was entertaining TV. Luxx is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 191March 20, 2023 12:38 AM

Luxx is ooog-laayy! Loosey is a bit of a Tracy Flick, but she’s not horrible at what she does.

by Anonymousreply 192March 20, 2023 12:42 AM

Every season needs a villain. Luxx and Mistress are the most vicious. Loosey is delusional, nerdy and obsessed with “wins.” She acts like she is at Juilliard.

by Anonymousreply 193March 20, 2023 12:46 AM

Maybe Luxx could ditch those stupid hats and borrow one of Orville Peck's masks. It would be an improvement for his look.

by Anonymousreply 194March 20, 2023 4:00 AM

R194 No wonder he wears a mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 20, 2023 4:04 AM

It’s such a burn that Ru chose Anetra for the win over Loosey. One was elegant and the other was Jan-level desperate.

by Anonymousreply 196March 20, 2023 4:08 AM

Ooh gurl, Salina is burning her bridges to a crisp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 20, 2023 7:04 AM

I really liked Salina. She's one of the queens who was immediately off putting but grew to be really endearing and sweet. I hope she doesn't fuck up her face, because she's cute as a boy and big ears = big dick.

by Anonymousreply 198March 20, 2023 10:56 AM

As Queens like Sonique and Raja O’Hara have shown, never burn your bridges. Sonique was an early out from Season 2. She could have decided “I am done with this show” like Willam did. Instead she played nice, even defended Ru during Tranny-gate, and she eventually won.

Raja also could have become bitter. She was given a raw deal on her season; she was judged unfairly and her shady edit was taken too far. But, she instead held her nose, leaned into the Inner Sabatour thing, and eventually came out on top. I am sure she hated doing that, since she probably knew she was right about the show playing favorites towards Yvie and Plastique, but she held her tongue.

Lashing out feels nice, I am sure. And, it probably also gives a momentary bump with online engagement. But, these girls need to think long term.

by Anonymousreply 199March 20, 2023 1:52 PM

I was surprised to learn that several Ru Girls have OnlyFans accounts. Sounds like Milk is only doing softcore things, but most of them are doing actual porn. Sasha Belle went through a definite transformation. I did have to Google several of the names to remember who they were.

Hope it works out for them and they make lots of money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 20, 2023 3:28 PM

looks like sasha belle has crapped the load

by Anonymousreply 201March 20, 2023 3:43 PM

A few years ago Milk (S6) did a sextape with Diego Sans where he famously admitted to not douching first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 20, 2023 4:38 PM

r186 I would never say that

by Anonymousreply 203March 20, 2023 5:49 PM

that

by Anonymousreply 204March 20, 2023 5:52 PM

[quote]Raja also could have become bitter. She was given a raw deal on her season

What are you on about? Raja won Season 3 and is among Ru's favorites, and it always has been so. She's a 'most beloved' in Ru's rolodex. What more did you want for Raja??

by Anonymousreply 205March 20, 2023 6:37 PM

^Raha O'HARA^

by Anonymousreply 206March 20, 2023 6:41 PM

Crap. Raja O'Hara

by Anonymousreply 207March 20, 2023 6:42 PM

Jesus Christ, who would want to pay to see fugly Aja porn?

by Anonymousreply 208March 20, 2023 9:41 PM

Me

by Anonymousreply 209March 20, 2023 11:43 PM

delish!

by Anonymousreply 210March 21, 2023 12:38 AM

R206 Yes, I was talking about Raja O’Hara; because I used her last name in the first part of the post, I didn’t feel the need to include it later on.

by Anonymousreply 211March 21, 2023 12:47 AM

We just watched.

Dumb bottom 2.

by Anonymousreply 212March 21, 2023 1:02 AM

Yes, Ra'Jah is the first and only queen to win a crown on her third try. Canada vs The World. She was not well represented on her first season - then lost the All Stars Crown to who remembers, so they offered her another check and a trip to Toronto and she WON.

Still, she's only okay. In some other time she would be the go to Diana Ross star spot on a Saturday at the bar. She would even perform in surrounding cities. As Diana Ross.

Ra'Jah still makes her own drag and she's got her look and moves together. And she won 100,000 Dollhairs.

Ra'Jah and Silky make me appreciate Luxx and Mistress even more.

I don't get the hate for Mistress at all. She's already got everything going on that a Drag Superstar needs and she's only 24.

Luxx is 23 and graduated from a performing arts high school AND college. He's smart and competive and talented, but thinks too highly of himself. He and Marcia are quite similar except in their coloring. That's what bothers the bothered. Even the fanbase likes Luxx. He's entertaining and fashionable. I think he's adorable as guy. But not that great of a Drag Queen.

Ra'Jah and Silky are good ole bar queens in more expensive hair and costumes. Enough times on Drag Race gives you a robotic glow-up.

Mistress and Luxx are more the moment.

Anetra for the win, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 21, 2023 1:18 AM

r208 Aja has a surprisingly big dick.

by Anonymousreply 214March 21, 2023 2:41 AM

Can you please contribute to Aja's gender journey, R214.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 21, 2023 2:48 AM

Luxx needs to get rid of the trolley conductor's hat......it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 216March 21, 2023 3:17 AM

Marcia X 3 makes me Y A W N. As a personality and a talent. Who needs a "good" boy drag queen. He gives me rapey vibes.

Marcia didn't let missing the RuMusical stop her from showing what she could do with Footloose...in 20 seconds with a lot of edits. Bitch has heavy legs for a trained dancer and her turns aren't centered. She's no Blaire St. Claire.

And far from Luxx.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 21, 2023 3:21 AM

[quote]Even the fanbase likes Luxx. He's entertaining and fashionable.

Is it Opposites Day where you live?

by Anonymousreply 218March 21, 2023 5:28 AM

Luxx is his own fan base. He literally can not speak unless it’s self-complementary. It’s compulsive.

by Anonymousreply 219March 21, 2023 6:55 AM

I don't mind one set of queens ganging up on another like we see with Mistress and Luxx. That dynamic made Season 3 great. But Mistress and Luxx look more like boogers than heathers.

by Anonymousreply 220March 21, 2023 9:34 AM

Goddam Marcia is so fucking THIRSTY.

by Anonymousreply 221March 21, 2023 10:01 AM

Are you guys as invested in the recent crop of contestants as you were years ago?

For example, Alaska, Raven, Jinkx, et al from the first, I don't know, five to eight seasons, all have distinct identities to me. But after that point, everyone kind of blurs together and each individual contestant in my mind belongs to a type of contestant rather than really standing out in my mind as an individual personality.

I am trying to figure out if that's because of production changes that have made the show more generic as its budget has grown or if it's simply from the constant, endless stream of seasons and contestants who just don't seem individually important anymore. Who even cares who wins when a new season is hot on the heels of the one that just ended?

by Anonymousreply 222March 21, 2023 10:39 AM

Yes r222. I think the Jinx season was the last one I watched in its entirety.

by Anonymousreply 223March 21, 2023 10:44 AM

I'll re-watch through Season 6 (Bianca, Adore). Starting with S7, many of the queens on the show had been immersed in prior seasons of RPDR, and their drag was obviously created by and for the show.

That's not as interesting.

by Anonymousreply 224March 21, 2023 10:52 AM

R222 - I’ve just more mellowed out in my fandom since this show is fucking ancient at this point. It’s also been long co-opted by crazy frauen and frauettes. I remember the old days talking about this show on Television Without Pity wherein the frauen loved Raja and called Shangela “DJ” because HE is not a real drag queen.

I started dozing off in 7 when they ruined untucked and paused watching the the show after the blatant Trixie/Shangela shenanigans in AS3 but eventually came back to it in S12.

Now I just like to see the queens perform and am more “oh that’s nice” or “wow! she’s talented!” You couldn’t pay me to stuff my mid-lifergay ass into Roscoe around a bunch of women to see any of them live.

Still having to realize Roscoes is now basically a drag bar is still just too much for me.

by Anonymousreply 225March 21, 2023 1:18 PM

It's not one "set" of queens against another. It's two cunts ganging up on one queen. It's as ugly as Roxxy vs. Jinxx and look at all the shit Roxxy got.

by Anonymousreply 226March 21, 2023 2:41 PM

Jinkx said she got a victim edit during S5 and actually gave as good as she got with Roxxxy.

by Anonymousreply 227March 21, 2023 2:52 PM

I am still invested as much as it began. I think they need to stop with the sugar and spice stunt casting though. Yes they are fun and cute but are they really on the same level as Anetra or Shasha?

by Anonymousreply 228March 21, 2023 4:50 PM

The anticipated top 4 won me over

Poor Loosey is a goner.

by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2023 5:59 PM

Loosey may go to Final 4. Repulsive Daya Betty did last season.

by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2023 6:56 PM

Mistress/Luxx is more of a Daya Betty role, a bitchy "bully".

Loosey is getting the Jan type portrayal, an annoying tryhard.

by Anonymousreply 231March 23, 2023 7:37 PM

Loosy DeLusional

by Anonymousreply 232March 25, 2023 1:45 AM

She is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 233March 25, 2023 2:13 AM

Well that was unexpected. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 234March 25, 2023 2:16 AM

I mean I get her being angry. Let's be real, she is the queen they wanted to send home this episode no matter what. They like everyone else more.

But hey, I agree with them.

by Anonymousreply 235March 25, 2023 2:19 AM

Loosey just doesn't get it......she is no fun onstage.....it's all work to her and it shows.

Wit dat bein' set - Luxx has nothing new or unique to offer either.....hopefully she will gone next week....or hopefully Mistress the big fat sow.

by Anonymousreply 236March 25, 2023 2:33 AM

Mistress should have been read for the shitty makeup she did on her "daughter." It was harsh and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 237March 25, 2023 2:44 AM

As much I'm not a fan of Loosey, it was really predictable. You knew she'd get picked apart no matter what she did. I think they seemed like they were having fun up there. But - of course - there's no - something. Loosey had to be put in the bottom, and would be sent home. Didn't even have to watch.

by Anonymousreply 238March 25, 2023 2:56 AM

It was clear that Loosey was gonna go, but did they have to include her crazy rant at the end? They already established she was a bit delusional, but they didn’t need to include all of the interview they did. It was unnecessary and borderline cruel.

by Anonymousreply 239March 25, 2023 4:11 AM

I think they're rigging it to have a big girl in the finale, if not win altogether, so that means Lux goes bye-bye next week. No way are Sasha and Anetra not going to be in the finale. That means we say goodbye to delusion this week and goodbye to arrogance the next.

by Anonymousreply 240March 25, 2023 4:14 AM

Loosey could be annoying at times but I think Luxx is far more annoying because her fugly ass is so full of herself. Plus, I found the sound of her voice to be very off putting. I hope she doesn’t make it to the final.

by Anonymousreply 241March 25, 2023 4:37 AM

Holy shit Luxx LS was terrible! Wow! Really fucking bad. The other three deserve to be there. Luxx not so much.

by Anonymousreply 242March 25, 2023 4:39 AM

Luxx just lost the crown tonight { not that I thought he had a chance } there is no way he could win a ls against Sasha and Anetra. If he does then it's defiantly rigged.

by Anonymousreply 243March 25, 2023 4:46 AM

[quote]Loosey could be annoying at times but I think Luxx is far more annoying because her fugly ass is so full of herself. Plus, I found the sound of her voice to be very off putting. I hope she doesn’t make it to the final.

Luxx's blasé vocal affectations remind me of that cunt Alissa from the latest Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 244March 25, 2023 4:54 AM

Loosey WAS being herself. One of the Pit Stop guests said that Loosey looked like a cross between Brooke Lynn Heights and Sherry Pie. You can't unsee it. Did you know that Loosey is a construction worker during the day?

I think Luxx is a sociopath. He doesn't connect emotionally with anyone - just mimics feelings. He was so uninterested in his teacher makeover. He seems to enjoy torturing Loosey. Luxx's lip sync that was really weird. He had no plan whatsoever for that song but to move faster and stay IN FRONT OF Loosey La Duca. His movements did not even fit the music or lyrics - just pulled focus. It was bad to be honest.

Luxx has a nice ASS. The end.

Sasha was pretty fucking amazing this week. She's a good person.

This mid-bottom tier of a season is going to end up with a pretty good Top Three. Mistress, Sasha, Anetra.

Is everyone in love with Anetra or just me? He's not like any other queens from any season. Even the KaKa. mamma house down boots okuuuuur stuff doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth. He's sexy on and offstage and in and out of drag - but only living the fantasy when onstage. I hope he stays that way. Unique talent, sensitive soul.

That vanilla hologram Marcia - has as her twitter handle - "Professional Pretty Girl" Followed by her booking information. She's not being ironic.

by Anonymousreply 245March 25, 2023 5:02 AM

[quote] there is no way he could win a ls against Sasha and Anetra. If he does then it's defiantly rigged.

The fact that Mistress has never had to lipsync, despite bombing in one or two major challenges is proof that it's rigged.

by Anonymousreply 246March 25, 2023 5:03 AM

Do they send four to the finale? Or three?I can’t remember.

by Anonymousreply 247March 25, 2023 5:05 AM

I don’t like Luxx but she beat Loosey’s ass in that lip sync.

by Anonymousreply 248March 25, 2023 6:16 AM

Tonight is the night to watch Roscoes viewing party! Anetra, The Mistress and Saline EsTitties are the guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 25, 2023 6:43 AM

Isn't drag supposed to be gender illusion? I'm open to different types of drag, but a skinny, muscular man with no padding, bad make up, a bad wig, doing calisthenics on stage does absolutely nothing for me. I preferred boring Loosey's lip-sync.

by Anonymousreply 250March 25, 2023 7:26 AM

Luxx was far and away the worst.

Loosey, who is amazingly annoying, didn't deserve to go. By the end, I actually felt sorry for her. It's almost like she was getting bullied.

by Anonymousreply 251March 25, 2023 8:18 AM

[quote] As much I'm not a fan of Loosey, it was really predictable. You knew she'd get picked apart no matter what she did.

Sometimes the show feels as abusive and exploitive as other reality shows. That shouldn't be surprising since it is reality TV, but the show's early spirit was to cast a lot of underdogs and build them up, and now...it's not that. The more Emmys the series has won, the more mean spirited it seems to get, and the less of its original spirit it seems to lose.

The show's magic was in its low-budget, fun, improvisational challenges, like when the drag queens went out into the street to talk to pedestrians, dug through trash cans, rode tour buses or went to drag clubs, did silly modeling shoots, etc., and told their survival stories to RuPaul. Now the show is song-and-dance choreography and parades of $15,000 outfits, and what seems to be orchestrated character assassination and eliminations. In all honesty, the show doesn't hold my attention anymore and I always half watch, so I don't feel particularly well acquainted with any of the contestants—they seem pretty interchangeable with many past ones—but I did get an icky feeling with the multiple jabs at Loosey, particularly when RuPaul laughed harshly when everyone predicted Loosey would be eliminated.

I know most people found Loosey annoying, but to first have everyone vote for who will be kicked off unanimously, and then for RuPaul to ask about people saying she deserved to go last week and ask coldly "What does that do to your ego?" felt really mean, the very opposite of RuPaul's mentoring 'Oprah moments' from early seasons.

It seems like a lot of people disliked those interactions years ago, but they were a primary appeal of the show to me. I got to know the contestants better based on their life experiences, and I did find a lot of the stories endearing and sometimes even inspiring. It also made RuPaul look good even if some people thought he was being 'fake.' He seems to have grown colder over the years, and the personal interactions I liked have been replaced with more time rehearsing and performing paint-by-numbers choreographies to dumb songs.

by Anonymousreply 252March 25, 2023 10:28 AM

Nailed it, r252.

by Anonymousreply 253March 25, 2023 11:49 AM

Loosey is what happens when you don't teach children to "try harder" and that they are perfect .

by Anonymousreply 254March 25, 2023 12:02 PM

Raw-jaw is one of the best. Salina St Itties is one of the worst. Loosey Laydooka is in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 255March 25, 2023 12:31 PM

Sasha and Anetra are clearly the best. I wonder if Anetra was forced to lipsync so much because she is just so good at it - the producers getting off on having a SHOW.

Loosey was fine. I'm not sure what's wrong with "she is obviously trying".

by Anonymousreply 256March 25, 2023 12:35 PM

I missed Salina this week

by Anonymousreply 257March 25, 2023 12:40 PM

Aneta for the win. Luxx is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 258March 25, 2023 12:48 PM

Luxx losing to “the fat girl” would be sooo humiliating lol

by Anonymousreply 259March 25, 2023 12:58 PM

Luxx didn't even lipsync. She didn't seem to know the words at certain points I thought the first rule of a lipsync was that you had to know the words. Silly me. Now that doesn't matter anymore either.

by Anonymousreply 260March 25, 2023 1:05 PM

R260 Nope, doesn't matter. They told us at the beginning that Loosey would be kicked off. You want to make liars of all of them?

by Anonymousreply 261March 25, 2023 1:16 PM

Ru was clearly trying to nudge Loosey toward some kind of breakdown. It was gross. Having said that, I think Loosey needs to spend more time showing people that she's a superstar rather than telling everyone she is. She also needs to not let pieces of shit like Luxx and Mistress get to her.

by Anonymousreply 262March 25, 2023 2:26 PM

Luxx’s lip synch was terrible. Flailing around, no connection to the song, didn’t know the words, wearing a shitty outfit. But Loosey was boring, and neither has a chance to win this season, so I guess it doesn’t matter the order they are kicked off.

by Anonymousreply 263March 25, 2023 2:34 PM

Poor Loosey. So desperate she went for the cartwheel. No honey, no.

by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2023 2:39 PM

I hope they have the crown in size 6X.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2023 3:28 PM

Luxx did not beat Loosey in the ls. They both sucked but Luxx was one of the worst ls in the shows herstory.

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2023 4:29 PM

Loosey, what did losing that lip-synch do to your psyche?

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2023 4:30 PM

It's clear Luxx is a social media dumb ass. That performance clearly is an example. Zero skills.

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2023 4:32 PM

Good riddance.

Now cut out Luxx and we'll see a good showdown.

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2023 4:36 PM

"For the first time in Drag Race Herstory, Luxx Noir London is in the bottom!"

Wow. Such an earth-shattering event. And coming from the fourth-rate Naomi Smalls.

There's no lack of confidence there, which I guess is a change of pace from the usual RPDR contestant (has she cried yet in the workroom or confessionals about her traumatic childhood or inner saboteur?).

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2023 4:44 PM

Loosey, now that you've been cut loose, what is your value? What validates you now, Loosey, huh? Your existence. Do you really NEED to exist any longer? Or have you served your purpose? Should you maybe end it? I'm not suggesting you should. It's just something to think about.

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote] has she cried yet in the workroom or confessionals about her traumatic childhood or inner saboteur?

Luxx doesn't do emotions.

by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2023 5:23 PM

Luxx, what does being an emotionless sociopath do to your ego?

Never mind. I already know.

by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2023 5:26 PM

Can't wait until Luxx is forced to lipsync against Sasha or Anetra next week, and is sent home. Lord knows, two ton Mistress will never have to lipsync.

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2023 5:33 PM

The music video looks promising. Bottom two next week might be Luxx vs Mistress with Luxx going home. Luxx has that scary boy body she refuses to cover up. She looks crazed in the face when performing and her nose contour isn't flattering. The judges will probably say Luxx lacks depth and polish compared to the other three. Final two will be Anetra and Sasha. Sasha is the fabled veteran who everyone tuned in to see dominate. Her reputation and early three wins means top two placement. Mistress will be the resident third place big girl a la Ginger and Eureka. They've gotten so much mileage out of Anetra's "walk that duck" line and she been part of three strong lip syncs with Jax, Marsha, and Sasha. That and her recent three wins have secured her a runner-up spot.

by Anonymousreply 275March 25, 2023 5:41 PM

I put this on before I take a dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 25, 2023 6:07 PM

There will be a top 4

by Anonymousreply 277March 25, 2023 6:28 PM

R277 wrong they already teased final 3 only for next week's show

by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2023 6:48 PM

On Reddit some are speculating that the top 3 teaser is a fakeout for a non-elimination episode.

by Anonymousreply 279March 25, 2023 6:51 PM

I hope not......there is ONE remaining contestant that should be GONE.

by Anonymousreply 280March 25, 2023 8:38 PM

It seems like ever since Asia O'Hara's dead butterflies debacle, which was was the season after Sasha Velour's iconic finale lip sync, they've rarely have "tricks" during lip syncs anymore, other than a wig or dress reveal. I think they must have instituted a rule that they can't do that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 281March 25, 2023 9:05 PM

I also think they will go with a final 4. But they have to tease that it will be a final 3, other why bother watching. Hasn't it been final 4 for years now?

by Anonymousreply 282March 25, 2023 9:11 PM

Not in 2020, r282

by Anonymousreply 283March 25, 2023 9:15 PM

I think Mama Ru will do a “surprise” double shantay you stay. That way they can have a finale where Luxx and Mistress are eliminated by Anetra and Sasha, and then Anetra and Sasha battle it out. This gives maximum airtime to Anetra and Sasha.

by Anonymousreply 284March 25, 2023 9:40 PM

Is this the first all ethnic top four?

by Anonymousreply 285March 25, 2023 9:42 PM

No. Yara, Alexis, Raja, and Manila (sad how great they were comparably)

by Anonymousreply 286March 25, 2023 9:54 PM

Naomi Smalls is funny and insightful and a very sexy boy now. No nose job or obvious work. Just time X experience. She's now a padded and glowing gorgeous creature, the outfit and makeup are right and those LEGS. She sure didn't deserve top three in her season, but she's a WINNER compared to what Luxx has done this season.

Naomi spent 2 years working the show in Vegas. She says she regrets not being nicer to Derrick Barry now, because she didn't understand how important female impersonation was to culture and history of drag. She then proceeds to show her distaste for Loosey's generics all through the Pit Stop.

You can tell Bianca and Naomi really like each other - same as when he had Plasique Tiara on. Bianca likes the REAL bitches, the truthtellers. Not the Passive Agressive bitches. And Bianca does like pretty twinks and POC IRL. He's clearly into Naomi.

Naomi makes a very insightful reference and funny joke around the 12:00 mark. Clearly spontaneous. She's very funny after the credits role too. No one ever said she was dumb - or that she couldn't lip sync. Remember her Rain or Shine?

I wonder who she impersonated in the Vegas show????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 25, 2023 10:25 PM

Did Naomi get the fillers removed? She was handsome but then her lips went Real Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 288March 25, 2023 10:41 PM

Trinity is being called names for tweeting that she would be happy for The Mistress, Anetra or Sasha to win the crown.

To compare Luxx unfavorably is not racist. (One poster on this thread is though.)

Trinity is being attacked. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 25, 2023 10:42 PM

Trinity is right (except not Mistress)

by Anonymousreply 290March 25, 2023 10:52 PM

You know the fandom love Mistress because most of them share her dress size.

by Anonymousreply 291March 25, 2023 10:55 PM

How is Luxx’s “sketch” of their dresses not already a meme?

by Anonymousreply 292March 25, 2023 11:27 PM

Luxx is fugly inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 293March 26, 2023 1:04 AM

Fuxx Luxx.

by Anonymousreply 294March 26, 2023 1:09 AM

Luxx’s makeup is always busted, but she mopped the floor with Loosey.

I agree with someone upthread who hypothesized that Loosey was the victim of a terrible edit after the vacuous twins (destined to be the “villains”) turned out to be total sweethearts.

Kerri Colby seems to have learned nothing from her season based on her video to Sasha during “Untucked.” Girl, just be yourself and drop the performance.

Anetra for the win.

by Anonymousreply 295March 26, 2023 1:35 AM

[Quote] but she mopped the floor with Loosey.

Nah. Nice try though. Both were terrible but Luxx doesn't know what a stage is.

by Anonymousreply 296March 26, 2023 2:04 AM

Just watched.

I’m surprised Mistress wasn’t in the bottom. Her daughter looked like her face was painted on a black t shirt at the 1987 New York State Fair.

Also, Luxx suxx. Badly. I’m not surprised she was too 4. But I’m surprised the show actually presented how shitty she was. Bitch ain’t winning.

by Anonymousreply 297March 26, 2023 2:06 AM

Kandy Muse was runner-up… so the bar to get to the finale isn’t particularly high.

Ru and the producers will fuck themselves if they don’t give the fans the Sasha-Anetra final lip sync we’re all hoping for.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 298March 26, 2023 2:10 AM

r298 Well Kandi was only the runner-up because Rose broke her ankle and could barely perform.

by Anonymousreply 299March 26, 2023 2:38 AM

Not to mention, R296, that she was deliberately blocking Loosey at times. Very cunt but not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 300March 26, 2023 2:40 AM

I was surprised at what a shitty lipsyncer Luxx is.

by Anonymousreply 301March 26, 2023 3:01 AM

LL and MV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302March 26, 2023 4:34 AM

Rigged.

Loosey's cute Palm Springs outfits were superb character work and wonderfully constructed, whereas Lux tied fabric around his waist and made his partner a very modest dress and cape. Home Ec 201 with cheap fabric, yet Ru sent Loosey home.

I don't think RuPaul likes too many white queens to get close to winning, as almost every white contestant was tossed overboard quickly. In the case of Lux, he really doesn't have the chops to still be here. I'm guessing he's gone next week.

by Anonymousreply 303March 26, 2023 6:20 AM

Anetra for the win!

by Anonymousreply 304March 26, 2023 7:32 AM

There is nothing lux about Luxx - nothing. She is astonishingly homely in and out of drag.

by Anonymousreply 305March 26, 2023 4:27 PM

Thread cleanser: Meet cute mini movie with Lady Camden and Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 26, 2023 9:37 PM

The REAL makeover challenge. Spice does Baby Doll. What goofy, talented sweethearts those twins are. So different from what is expected. These three are real friends. Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 28, 2023 7:19 AM

A “big girl” should win one of these years but that girl should have style and flair and not a sour, dour demeanor and meh drag like Mistress.

Where are the Big Anetras? Where are the big Aquarias? Where are the big Simones????

by Anonymousreply 308March 28, 2023 10:58 AM

“but that girl should have style and flair”

I WIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 28, 2023 11:06 AM

r308- Eureka has developed into a stylish big girl.

by Anonymousreply 310March 28, 2023 11:32 AM

I just realized that Sugar and Spice are Luc and Cooper Coyle from YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 311March 28, 2023 8:41 PM

And Soylent Green is people.

by Anonymousreply 312March 28, 2023 9:26 PM

And Rosebud is a sled.

by Anonymousreply 313March 28, 2023 9:39 PM

r311 ..wow....just this now?

by Anonymousreply 314March 29, 2023 2:36 AM

Eureka always had good DRAG and at 400 lbs she performed the last challenge song in stillettos. Bitch invented proportionizing. It helps that he is 6'4 and has long legs. He's amazingly good. And talented. And funny. And can fucking move well. I don't know where such a big rube becomes such a great drag queen - but Eureka should have won her (return) original season. You don't need a perfect body or high fashion drag to win drag race - did you see BoB, Trixie, Jinkx or Biana's seasons?

If we count mini and maxi challenge wins - Eureka won everything in season 10!! She should have won over Aquaria. In fact - she did. Both the crown and Snatch Game. Eureka's Honey Boo Boo was funnier and more inventive than Aquaria's one joke Melania. I like Aquaria. She's a mid level fashionista queen and a cute dude with a great ass and big dick. BUTT.

That whole finale was riggor morrissed. Aquaria so obviously lost the Janet Jackson lip sync against Eureka in the first faceoff - so that for the only time in a "live" finale they declared it a tie - only so Aquaria could advance. (and win) Then the final 3 way lip sync win Kameron Michaels - but the winner was chosen weeks before the finale began taping.

All this to say, The Mistress is no Eureka.

Ginger Minj should have won against Violet in Season 7. But Ginger kind of fucked that up herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315March 29, 2023 3:57 AM

*with* Kameron Michaels

by Anonymousreply 316March 29, 2023 4:03 AM

I'm curious, do you think the cast members from recent seasons are as memorable as contestants such as Alaska, Jinkx, Ben de la Creme, Alyssa, Bianca and others from earlier seasons?

I know endless Drag Race cycles have created a total fatigue for me, but I also feel like there are no real outstanding, shining personalities like used to be common on the show. The casting feels like derivative generic queens going through derivative generic choreography every week. No personality, nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 317March 29, 2023 7:49 AM

R315 - do you know if the Eureka / Aquaria lipsync was filmed twice?

R317 - the only queens I'll remember from this season are Sugar and Spice. They had as much drag experience as Shangela in S2 (and maybe even S3).

by Anonymousreply 318March 29, 2023 10:22 AM

These days they seem to cast the show based on types, rather than actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 319March 29, 2023 2:49 PM

This season is awful.

by Anonymousreply 320March 29, 2023 2:56 PM

….but Eureka (good drag, good personality, good performer) didn’t win DR and Mistress (shit) might be the first biggie to snatch that crown!

Sad face emoji!

by Anonymousreply 321March 29, 2023 3:02 PM

r318 Yes it was. Aquaria fell or something happened with her reveal, so they re-did the lipsync. I believe Eureka said she knew at that point it was going to be Aquaria for the win because Asia's went so badly but they just let it air and didn't re-do it.

by Anonymousreply 322March 29, 2023 4:54 PM

I think Sherry Pie was being groomed to be the first "big girl" winner. Until her scandal.

by Anonymousreply 323March 29, 2023 5:12 PM

Bleh. Mistress is already insufferable and grossly over praised. A win would make her beyond unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 324March 29, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote]Aquaria fell or something happened with her reveal, so they re-did the lipsync. I believe Eureka said she knew at that point it was going to be Aquaria for the win because Asia's went so badly but they just let it air and didn't re-do it.

Willam has said he knew he wasn't in the running when he wasn't allowed to redo his Werk Room entrance but Sharon Needles was.

by Anonymousreply 325March 29, 2023 5:26 PM

Hell, Silky is a thousand times better than Mistress.

by Anonymousreply 326March 29, 2023 5:49 PM

R326 c’mon now. Let’s not say things we’ll regret later.

by Anonymousreply 327March 29, 2023 6:57 PM

I think now that Mistress is rising from a mostly underground existence, she is slowly shedding her more distasteful interpersonal traits while still trying to maintain what people have come to know her for.

It’s a tricky tight rope that she is doing post-show but I respect it and I feel for her somewhat because she comes from a ruthless scene and is a product of that.

As someone who was not a fan of her, she and anyone who does drag in a red state is a personal hero to me and they are some brave ass people. I never questioned her talent or ability to bring the house down.

I don’t think they get enough credit. You might night like their output but take a minute and appreciate they have a lot of courage to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 328March 29, 2023 7:07 PM

I won't remember any of these people once we are a couple of seasons away from this one

by Anonymousreply 329March 29, 2023 7:13 PM

Unfortunately, the hour-long episodes didn't give the early-out queens a chance to make an impression.

by Anonymousreply 330March 29, 2023 7:20 PM

It’s Anetra v. Sasha. If Anetra was kicked out before the finale, most people would stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 331March 30, 2023 12:17 AM

Drag Race fans are united in calling for Mistress to be crowned!

by Anonymousreply 332March 30, 2023 12:19 AM

Loosey rage continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 30, 2023 12:26 AM

Raja and Raven did give LOOSEY Top Toot of the week for the makeover challenge on Fashion Photo Ruview today! Not everyone thinks she should have been in the bottom two.

It should have been Luxx against Mistress. Especially since Mistress has since admitted that Loosey made the dress for the Mistress's teacher, Miss Thang. Mistress didn't have time or know how or whatever.

It should have been Luxx and Mistress in the bottom. And production didn't want that - did they??

by Anonymousreply 334March 30, 2023 1:46 AM

Why is production so hell-bent on having Mistress in the final? She's so underwhelming in every way.

by Anonymousreply 335March 30, 2023 3:18 AM

Gotta have a fat chick in the final. It's the Silky/Kandy rule.

by Anonymousreply 336March 30, 2023 3:19 AM

Sweet Jaida, Divine Symone and Gottmik speak out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 30, 2023 3:45 AM

I liked the part where Gottmik praises pussy popping at her niece's kindergarten graduation.

THIS IS THE DRAG EXCELLENCE WE DESERVE!

by Anonymousreply 338March 30, 2023 10:18 AM

r326 I think you missed a few zeros.

by Anonymousreply 339March 30, 2023 2:05 PM

Realistically, Mistress should've been in the bottom in at least 3 challenges.

by Anonymousreply 340March 30, 2023 2:35 PM

Has there been a lot of blowback about the choices this season? It feels far more predestined than any past season I can remember. They had to choose Loosey to Lipsync last time so that Mistress and Luxx weren't paired up. Mistress would have probably gone home or the choice would have been so ridiculous if they had chosen Mistress to stay. This may be my last season.

by Anonymousreply 341March 30, 2023 3:57 PM

If Mistress was lovable, I wouldn't mind it so much, but she's such a fucking bitch and not that funny about it. She's like Acid Betty but even more devious.

by Anonymousreply 342March 30, 2023 4:21 PM

I like Mistress because she gives you a taste of the undiluted cuntery of the early seasons.

by Anonymousreply 343March 30, 2023 4:23 PM

Yeah I am surprised how many posters here get upset about drag queens being bitchy r343.

Bitchy drag queens are why I found this show so entertaining when I first started watching. My first season was Season 2 and they were vicious to each other.

by Anonymousreply 344March 30, 2023 4:57 PM

But her looks are so hideous! I can't watch her waddle around the stage in those outsized clown outfits.

I would be fine if Mistress and Luxx disappeared and we never had to look at either of them again.

by Anonymousreply 345March 30, 2023 4:57 PM

It's not the bitchiness that bothers me. I wish she were funny and that she didn't hone in on people's weaknesses and then openly brag about it. It's hard to warm up to that kind of "personality"

by Anonymousreply 346March 30, 2023 5:05 PM

right, r346. She can go after Loosey, but don't follow up with "and this is how I went after Loosey".

by Anonymousreply 347March 30, 2023 5:08 PM

Being bitchy is one thing. Constantly going after someone and cackling with glee over the thought that they could be cracking is entirely another. It doesn't help that Mistress is kind of meh. There have been several challenges where she should have been in the bottom but got the Kandy treatment. And I agree that this season they aren't even making a pass at trying to hide the producer manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 348March 30, 2023 6:27 PM

Loosey is just too much Tracey Flick. She means well, but the endless try hard attitude is off putting.

I still think she's a much better drag queen than Luxx on stage. But personality off stage matters too.

by Anonymousreply 349March 30, 2023 7:14 PM

Loosey may be Tracey Flick, but Mistress and Luxx are way too much Mr. McAllister - trying to manage someone who is ambitious.

He sucked. They do too.

by Anonymousreply 350March 30, 2023 7:35 PM

I can't stand Mistress or Luxx but without them, this season would be extremely boring.

by Anonymousreply 351March 30, 2023 9:35 PM

No, it wouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 352March 30, 2023 9:37 PM

In what dimension of time and space does Luxx have a good personality?

by Anonymousreply 353March 30, 2023 9:45 PM

Luxx is a spoiled, entitled cunt. And he made up some nonsense about his parents not being accepting at first. Bullshit. First he says his family isn’t religious AT ALL. Then he later says his parents told him he would go to hell because of being gay/doing drag. No non-religious person would EVER say such a thing. As Judge Judy (the hateful bitch) used to say “NEVAH happened!”

by Anonymousreply 354March 30, 2023 10:04 PM

Mistress is cunty, not funny. If she was funny, she wouldn’t bomb at the comedy challenges, which she does. Like with Frankie Grande. Sure, her cunty shit stirring in the workroom is good tv, but I’ve yet to see her be a good enter-tainter.

by Anonymousreply 355March 30, 2023 10:59 PM

Mistress reminds me of me, except fatter!

by Anonymousreply 356March 30, 2023 11:57 PM

I like Mistress, she's more eye-rolling than truly cunty, but I see everyone is supposed to be fucking Marianne Williamson in drag now.

She has arguably the best classic drag makeup skills this season and some very good looks and is a very talented performer in all of the acting challenges. Now Lux on the other hand.....

by Anonymousreply 357March 31, 2023 12:49 AM

The only thing Mistress has is Type Two.

I hope she’s not particularly attached to the feet below her ankles.

by Anonymousreply 358March 31, 2023 12:58 AM

So who goes home tomorrow?

It’s Liz right since this is now drag by numbers?

I want to see a real pageant on tv it would have to be long af or edited but I would love to see a genuine 3 day miss gay America or something like that on tv.

by Anonymousreply 359March 31, 2023 2:07 AM

LUXX not liz stupid autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 360March 31, 2023 2:07 AM

I have no great affection for Luxx either, R354, but I must come to her defence about one thing: I seem to recall that Luxx expressed surprise that her parents tried to lay the "you're going to hell" guilt-trip on her precisely [italic]because[/italic] they were so non-religious in general.

by Anonymousreply 361March 31, 2023 5:08 AM

R333 Loosey is right. She went home for a challenge she should have won. But if she is smart she will shut up. Fans like a robbed queen, not a sore loser. She needs to shut up, play nice and stay in WOWs good graces.

by Anonymousreply 362March 31, 2023 6:56 AM

It’s called a competition but it’s a TV show

It’s a TV show. No one “deserves” anything.

by Anonymousreply 363March 31, 2023 1:08 PM

I mean the complaints against Loosey could go against Mistress. Same wig all the time, same makeup all the time Mistress paints in that mask style, all around the eyes and nose and some contouring on the chin to make it a double instead of a triple. This difference is Mistress gives better camera interviews, Loosey always looked bitter and ready to snap. Like Bianca said, these bitches are so obsessed with who came in second, worry about winning.

by Anonymousreply 364March 31, 2023 4:04 PM

Kick roxx, Luxx.

by Anonymousreply 365March 31, 2023 4:07 PM

All this hatred for Luxx is making her the underdog and the fandom loves only one thing: the underdog

Meet your new Queen!

by Anonymousreply 366March 31, 2023 5:44 PM

^Keep dreaming Luxx!^

by Anonymousreply 367March 31, 2023 6:12 PM

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 368April 1, 2023 1:58 AM

Another Sasha Colby win. She was great in that alien outfit in the video.

To the surprise of no one, all four them are going to the finale.

by Anonymousreply 369April 1, 2023 2:11 AM

No one was eliminated, all going to the finale in two weeks

by Anonymousreply 370April 1, 2023 2:12 AM

C'mooooooooon messy reunion

by Anonymousreply 371April 1, 2023 2:14 AM

Second lip synch Mistress lost this season

by Anonymousreply 372April 1, 2023 2:17 AM

Not they had to twist the knife into Loosey one more time at the beginning of the episode. As a Redditor said, "Loosey is somewhere sobbing uncontrollably into a bowl of low-cal popcorn."

by Anonymousreply 373April 1, 2023 2:30 AM

I called it. Knew no one was going home. This season sucks.

by Anonymousreply 374April 1, 2023 3:08 AM

I’m skipping this week’s episode. I hate we they do that. Is this week’s Untucked worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 375April 1, 2023 3:30 AM

No. They mostly sit around talking about how amazing they are.

by Anonymousreply 376April 1, 2023 3:35 AM

Thank you r376! I’ll delete both this week’s regular episode and Untucked from my DVR.

by Anonymousreply 377April 1, 2023 3:48 AM

I wonder if producers told Anetra to go easy on MIB.

by Anonymousreply 378April 1, 2023 4:07 AM

That’s exactly the reason they chose a low key song for the lip sync. If it was a dance/pop song, Anetra would have wiped the floor with bowling ball Mistress. They planned for no one to go home.

by Anonymousreply 379April 1, 2023 4:21 AM

r379 it was When Loves Takes Over, hardly low key. I thought when Anetra took off the skit she would go into split flip mode but she didn't all we got was a duck walk. MIB was also in a 60 poiund dress, she knew she was fucked and would have to give a Latrice stand and emote performance. They reeeealllly piled on the praise for Luxx.

by Anonymousreply 380April 1, 2023 2:17 PM

I got bored of seeing Anetra start duck walking again honestly. That's the problem, going into the finale we have already seen her lip synch a lot.

But really, it doesn't matter cause Sasha is gonna win. Off the record if you ask any of the other three I'm sure they would admit they know it too.

by Anonymousreply 381April 1, 2023 2:26 PM

I laughed out loud when Ross brayed to Luxx that her "taste level was beyond." Yes, dear, to the blind.

Ru was certainly feeling EXTRA with her "you're annointed!" And "you're anointed!" And "you're anointed!" And "you're anointed!"

by Anonymousreply 382April 1, 2023 2:39 PM

You can tell Ru genuinely likes Anetra

by Anonymousreply 383April 1, 2023 2:50 PM

Well this just cleared my Friday night schedule for the next two weeks.

I didn't bother to watch UNTUCKED. And I'll just skip the reunion and crowning. To continue to call Luxx "iconic" and praise her to the skies - in spite of her repulsive ugly mug and dreary gowns will not change my mind about her. And Mistress with her big fat gunt and diapered ass are laugh worthy. I'm sure the only reason she agreed to lip synch was because they promised her a double shantay.

So thanks for a messed up season! I'll come back hear to read what DL says about the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 384April 1, 2023 3:39 PM

Even when she’s long gone, they can’t stop talking about Loosey! I hope that segment made her cackle with glee- she’s a star.

They had to include that “I want REALLY bullying Loosey…” moment to make Mistress look good. Ugh- her legacy from this season is that she shat on the star (jealousy). Who exactly is a Mustress fan??

Luxx killed it with those zebra pants and her recreation of Ru’s Wee Wee Pole look was creative and cool. She’s annoying and not particularly attractive but she’s not a terrible queen.

by Anonymousreply 385April 1, 2023 4:54 PM

We should all strive to have the confidence and self esteem of LUXX.

by Anonymousreply 386April 1, 2023 4:58 PM

Sasha seems kind of fun and silly and down to earth for such a beloved queen. I was surprised. Not sure what I was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 387April 1, 2023 5:00 PM

Luxx isn't particularly original, either. Which is funny considering she ran her mouth calling Loosey generic.

Monstress has apparently received death threats and racial abuse on her social media. Appalling, yes, but it doesn't make me sympathize with her. If it looks like bullying then it is bullying.

by Anonymousreply 388April 1, 2023 5:02 PM

[quote]I'll come back hear to read what DL says about the episodes.

I've been doing that since All Stars 2.

by Anonymousreply 389April 1, 2023 5:10 PM

Sasha looks strung out, and I wonder if she has or had a meth problem. Meth is a huge problem in Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 390April 1, 2023 5:19 PM

Sasha is kind of fug with no makeup. She should get her teeth fixed too.

by Anonymousreply 391April 1, 2023 5:33 PM

With the $200,000 prize money, she'll be able to get her teeth fixed and whatever else needs fixing.

by Anonymousreply 392April 1, 2023 5:40 PM

Are they going to crown all 4?

Somebody has to win.

by Anonymousreply 393April 1, 2023 5:41 PM

Didn't Sasha say in her interview with Ru and Michelle that her father made her his sole heir when he died, and that included property in Hawaii?

She might be very comfortable financially.

by Anonymousreply 394April 1, 2023 5:55 PM

I'll take Sasha and her jacked teeth any day over that nasty small planet and that anorexic delusional Luxx bitch.

by Anonymousreply 395April 1, 2023 6:10 PM

If Sasha inherited actual land in Hawaii, she is set for life

by Anonymousreply 396April 1, 2023 6:13 PM

Sasha's Tic-Tac Lunch story about her parents was heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 397April 1, 2023 6:16 PM

Yeah. That was crazy. His mom must be a thunder cunt

by Anonymousreply 398April 1, 2023 6:20 PM

I forget what kind of land she said her father left her.....but it seems like it was generational or something....so it's been in the family forever.....I would guess it is very valuable and generates some good income.

by Anonymousreply 399April 1, 2023 7:07 PM

LOL R386. Yes it is better if it's based on some kind of reality.

R393 the way the judges were talking last night - you would think everything was even.....but we do have eyes!

by Anonymousreply 400April 1, 2023 7:09 PM

I was prepared to dislike Sasha, because I suspected we were going to be MADE to like Sasha.

That is not the case, and Sasha's real life seems kind of .... maybe she's not giving it. Like Chad Michaels, she's there to work and she keeps the background in the background.

In any event, I like Sasha a lot. So if she wins, it's deserved (and it would be deserved in earlier seasons too).

And I did not expect that the ones we would actually be MADE to like would be Mistress and Luxx (mid-outs in earlier seasons).

by Anonymousreply 401April 1, 2023 7:37 PM

I loved the Mimi Marks name check in the Sasha interview. I used to work a couple of doors down from the Baton back in the 90s. I'm tired of the "what would you say to little Isaiah" part of the runway. For once I'd like someone to say, "get all that dick you can while you're young, you ho!"

by Anonymousreply 402April 1, 2023 7:50 PM

lol that was retarded and pointless

and my god was that choreography number terrible and pointless. Even the “good” ones looked like shit with those unnecessary backup dancers

condragulations, raja… I mean Sasha~

by Anonymousreply 403April 1, 2023 8:30 PM

That's hysterical R402. And really? It's the correct advice.

Fuck and suck as much as you can. It will go away.

by Anonymousreply 404April 1, 2023 8:37 PM

Hmmm they've already have had 2 trans to win (in the US), but no Asians in the regular series. Maybe they chose Sasha to win so much so it would be a soft blow when Anetra wins. Sasha is a fixture and not a new face. I adore her, but I don't think she'll win.

by Anonymousreply 405April 1, 2023 8:59 PM

Is Sasha ethnically Polynesian/Hawaiian? The pic of her as a child she has blonde hair!

by Anonymousreply 406April 1, 2023 11:00 PM

Online votes have Anetra at #1 followed by Shasha, Mistress and a far fourth is Luxx

by Anonymousreply 407April 1, 2023 11:01 PM

My guess, Sasha #1, Anetra, winner of next all-stars. Luxx and Planet don’t need to win.

by Anonymousreply 408April 1, 2023 11:26 PM

The finale is being filmed.....right about NOW.

The reunion was filmed last night. That should be uncomortable fun. Did Loosey bring an automatic weapon?

Carson, Jujubee and Detox are the guests at Roscoes next Friday. Good bitches for some bitchery viewing the reunion.

The backup dancers were fucking SEXY. That's one of the best things about Drag race finales. Though the choreo and costumes were just a retread of Lucky! Kandy was so gorgeous in that number - a real pinup come to life!

Anetra really had a weak showing this week. Luxx did outperform her. The bottom two were correct, but obviously no one was in danger of going home. I bet they are only filming TWO winners at the finale tonight. It might be time for a tie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 2, 2023 12:24 AM

“Hmmm they've already have had 2 trans to win (in the US), but no Asians in the regular series.”

Guess Indonesians are white now.

by Anonymousreply 410April 2, 2023 12:33 AM

Only Helen Keller could mistake she-beast Kandy with being gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 411April 2, 2023 2:50 AM

R406 - lots of Polynesian children have blond hair - approximately 5% to 10%. Lot's of Australian Aboriginal children have blond hair too. It then fades over time to to darker coloured brown shades.

I think you're spot on R408. Agreed. Is "Planet" better known as Mistress? Luxx is awful. Busted looking and then there's the attitude.

Mistress really faltered this week. I thought she was a goner.

by Anonymousreply 412April 2, 2023 3:01 AM

Isn’t anyone going to mention how they want us to believe they edited that music video in an afternoon? That video, though it doesn’t look like much, would take at least two weeks, if not a month to edit/post production. Which means they were possibly shooting that video while many of the other girls were still technically “still alive” in the competition. I enjoy the show, but it’s on a level with WWE.

by Anonymousreply 413April 2, 2023 3:38 AM

It's well known that the contestants and judges are not "seeing" these videos during the episode's filming R413. They don't see the long form acting challenges either, like The Daytona Wind or Gay's anatomy either. They take much longer than 24 hours to put together. The comments are based a bit on the raw footage and the rest is faked reactions by everyone involved.

Remember, it's a TV show. It's not a competition reality show.

by Anonymousreply 414April 2, 2023 4:04 AM

Parts of it looked they were from a completely different shoot which would have taken time to prepare for R413. I wonder if "afternoon" means all day and evening?

Wow R414. Sad face. Is that really true?

I'm looking forward to another UK version. They're the best.

Sahsa will win this I think. From what they all said on the show they think she is flawless in everything she does and they really like her as a person too (many surprised she was such a nice person - even RuPaul, ( I think who said lovely person) is what I heard. I like Anetra more but Sasha is right for the win this year.

by Anonymousreply 415April 2, 2023 4:07 AM

He is totally not my type, body-wise, but damn, I’d fuck out of drag Anetra.

by Anonymousreply 416April 2, 2023 4:28 AM

[quote]In fact, at the time of filming, the girls only get to see a rough cut of their videos. Not only are they much longer than what we see on TV, but they also don't have the green screens filled in or the music added in, so the queens see the finished product at the same time the audience does.

Of course it's true R414. The girls see what the video looks like when the episode airs. Same thing when they've done branding challenges or anything that's "filmed" for the episode. All of the acting challenges included. They see it when we do.

That's why the rusicals, stand up, girl groups and finale numbers are considered more risky but exciting. They are filmed more than once - but they are done in real time.

Far too much Jan in this article, but I thought everyone knew all this before....

Lip Syncs are performed as the WHOLE song too - that's one reason why what we see aired does not always jibe with what those present say happened.

It's a TV show. Not a competition reality show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 2, 2023 4:37 AM

one more....

Brooklyn Heights has spilled it too. The thing is that Drag Queens love drag. And they know that most of these contestants have hit the jackpot by being cast on the show. Who wins or loses is the fun part of watching - but most former contestants accept that it's not really fair or real. The pagaent girls used to be the most outraged because pagaents do go by track records and scores. Then Alyssa became a millionaire and Brooklyn gets her own spin-off and they stop complaining about their placements.

Drag Race is not as real as Project Runway or American Idol or even America's Next Top Model.

It's a TV show. A variety show. That at times is extremely exploitational. But, if you have a talent or some beauty - you're about to be discovered. Regardless you will make fans and enemies.

Sasha Colby only applied ONCE to get on the show because she had no desire to be on it before - She has said this. People always asked her when she was going to audition to be on Drag Race. It was not always so welcoming of the Trans community and she wasn't into it. Naturally when she did her audition tape they were thrilled to get her and build and mold the season up for her to win. She turned out to be a lovely person too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 2, 2023 5:00 AM

Luxx is the Kandy of this season. She's nasty, no talent, FUG, delusional, hateful, sloppy dresser with zero imagination. She deserves to be ignored but again like Kandy Ru will save her. Ru like cunts cut from her cloth.

by Anonymousreply 419April 2, 2023 5:12 AM

This season feels the most fake. Like they decided very early in who the top 4 would be.

Salina, Marcia, Loosey were all roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 420April 2, 2023 5:28 AM

Which the exception of Loosey who could have been in the final four, I think the final four were very obvious.

The only person who won a challenge outside of the final 5 this season was Aura winning the old lady performance that most viewers thought Sasha Colby should have won anyway.

by Anonymousreply 421April 2, 2023 5:37 AM

A very good article on the cost of competing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422April 2, 2023 6:09 AM

I don't want Anetra to do THIS to himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 2, 2023 7:35 AM

[quote] Luxx is the Kandy of this season.

Kandy is Miss Congeniality compared to Luxx. Luxx may be the most unlikeable contestant to make it to the top four.

by Anonymousreply 424April 2, 2023 12:26 PM

^????

by Anonymousreply 425April 2, 2023 12:39 PM

I’m sure the cost of competing must be high. Mistress’ beaded dress for example would have cost a fortune to have made. They all know ahead of time what the “looks” will be. You can tell who’s maybe more seasoned and can afford more, or has collected more stuff to wear. Vs ones like Selina who you can tell don’t have the same funds or wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 426April 2, 2023 1:29 PM

"Mistress's beaded dress for example would have cost a fortune to have made."

Of course it did - it takes a lot of yardage to cover that asteroid.

by Anonymousreply 427April 2, 2023 2:40 PM

r427 let alone 10x the beads needed over a normal dress.

by Anonymousreply 428April 2, 2023 3:22 PM

Someone did the math on what Gotmik brought and said it was easily 60K.

by Anonymousreply 429April 2, 2023 3:22 PM

Anetra and Sasha made their own costumes ( ?). You can go on without spending $30,000+ like the hideous Gotmik.

by Anonymousreply 430April 2, 2023 4:17 PM

$60K? who knew a few strips of fabric were that expensive?

Also, can we just lock Luxx and Kandy in a room and see who emerges?

by Anonymousreply 431April 2, 2023 4:26 PM

Maybe they’ll fuck, R431. And Kandy will give birth to twin buffaloes each with their own trolley cap.

by Anonymousreply 432April 2, 2023 5:04 PM

The finale was filmed last night. So lots of reports from people who were there if people want to know who were the final two contestants who had their crownings filmed. But best to keep spoilers out of this thread for people who don't want to know that.

And Gottmik didn't spend 60k, I remember seeing an interview where she said she spent 20k getting ready for Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 433April 2, 2023 5:06 PM

Gottmik could have spend $5 and still gotten a pass to the finals

by Anonymousreply 434April 2, 2023 5:14 PM

Sasha did not make her runways r430. She definitely spent coin getting outfits made.

But Anetra did make almost all her own runways this season, which is a nice reminder how you can it is possible to be successful on drag race without spending a ton of money getting outfits designed. Just takes putting the work into learning how to sew.

by Anonymousreply 435April 2, 2023 5:15 PM

In hindsight, it seems that MIB and Luxx were so mean to Loosey because they wanted to stop her from being top 4. Sasha and Anetra were secure and confident without being obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 436April 2, 2023 5:24 PM

Jayda Essence Hall, who is probably the last good winner of a regular season made all her stuff.

by Anonymousreply 437April 2, 2023 7:05 PM

Twitter drama on a Sunday afternoon ...

Luxx is mad because Trinity said she was rooting for Anetra, Mistress, and Sasha. (Apparently Trinity has been simmering because Luxx said a while back that her Amanda Lepore in S9's Snatch Game sucked.) Other queens such as Aquaria and Farrah Moan have been joining in the fray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438April 2, 2023 7:21 PM

Trinity is telling her truth and Luxx is coming on mean and immature, like she does.

Trinity is fucking fearless - because Luxx is now using the R card and posting unprovoked nasty shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439April 2, 2023 7:42 PM

Good for Trinity! Luxx is foul! And her holes reek too!

by Anonymousreply 440April 2, 2023 7:49 PM

LOL Luxx isn't confident. She's an immature bully who of course had to resort to playing the race card. Shouldn't she be spending more time looking for other queen's looks to copy?

by Anonymousreply 441April 2, 2023 7:51 PM

My my Luxx. That doesn’t sound like someone who finished in the top two. Awww.

by Anonymousreply 442April 2, 2023 7:54 PM

Aquaria, Farrah, and Shea are Team Luxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Based on their podcast, Bob and Monét aren't that impressed with Luxx either, but Luxx knows it wouldn't end well if she tried to start shit with them.

by Anonymousreply 444April 2, 2023 8:05 PM

Trinity has also been cunting at Caitlyn Jenner this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445April 2, 2023 8:13 PM

Does Luxx come from money?

by Anonymousreply 446April 2, 2023 8:17 PM

She comes from Planet Delusia

by Anonymousreply 447April 2, 2023 8:22 PM

Luxx is from freakin East Orange, if you know Jersey that's not a wealthy area. She went to public school, and she went to Drag Race from her parents house. Has never lived on her own. So I'd say definitely not r446.

by Anonymousreply 448April 2, 2023 8:28 PM

“I just don’t like you.” 😂

by Anonymousreply 449April 2, 2023 9:15 PM

I think it's funny that Luxxx is so offended by Trinity's smackdown of her, when she's more than happy to do the same to Loosey.

by Anonymousreply 450April 2, 2023 9:35 PM

r449, that was my favorite part as well. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 451April 2, 2023 9:50 PM

Bianca either r444, based on what we have seen on the pitstop she doesn't seem to be a big Luxx fan.

Also in terms of online support from the fanbase, Luxx came in last place of the four finalists. I think that is eating at her, along with getting over the finale taping.

by Anonymousreply 452April 2, 2023 9:54 PM

It's pretty clear Luxx learned nothing from spending time with Sasha. That is a talented, confident queen who didn't have to put others down to make herself feel better.

by Anonymousreply 453April 2, 2023 9:56 PM

Allegedly, Mistress is unhappy with her placement in the finale.

by Anonymousreply 454April 2, 2023 11:44 PM

r454, I’m guessing they had her seated far from the Buffett table.

by Anonymousreply 455April 3, 2023 12:12 AM

The Warren Buffett table? I don't blame her!

by Anonymousreply 456April 3, 2023 12:27 AM

Mistress needs to sit down and shut up. The only thing she has ahead of her is watching all of the crowd go to the other girls' tables at Drag Con while she sits alone with her nose ring......four feet away from the table because she can't pull her chair any closer.

by Anonymousreply 457April 3, 2023 1:24 AM

They didn't seat her...they double sat her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 3, 2023 11:53 PM

Luxx is an awful person. Can't wait to see her gone.

by Anonymousreply 459April 4, 2023 12:20 AM

Loosey remix with Lemon!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 4, 2023 12:28 AM

Other than some admittedly good runway looks, I can’t otherwise see anything special about her.

I could say that about Mistress as well.

by Anonymousreply 461April 4, 2023 12:53 AM

Comments turned off says everything r460. They know what people would say. I couldn't get past all the yelling over each other.

by Anonymousreply 462April 4, 2023 12:55 AM

Is Mistress going on a hunger strike because she will not be the winner? This may solve the hunger crisis for a small nation.

by Anonymousreply 463April 4, 2023 1:17 AM

Mistress does need to use her fame to get some Ozempic. She is too fat, it's not good for her.

by Anonymousreply 464April 4, 2023 1:21 AM

I’m happy she is outraged. She has nasty pageant energy.

by Anonymousreply 465April 4, 2023 1:25 AM

How old is Mistress? Anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 466April 4, 2023 1:33 AM

Have you heard of google r466?

But Mistress is only 24, very young, only one year older than the twins from this season. And Luxx was the youngest this season at 22.

by Anonymousreply 467April 4, 2023 1:36 AM

Man, that’s a hard 24.

by Anonymousreply 468April 4, 2023 1:38 AM

24??? That can't be possible R467.

by Anonymousreply 469April 4, 2023 1:40 AM

Look at how fat she is, of course it's a rough 24. Being that overweight does cause you to start looking more aged.

by Anonymousreply 470April 4, 2023 1:45 AM

Trinity the Tuck has something to say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471April 5, 2023 6:42 AM

Will RPDR be sued by the dancer who broke his leg? Will Mistress be called out for holding up Willow Pill 💊 at the finale? It’s spiraling.

by Anonymousreply 472April 5, 2023 6:47 AM

What? Did Mistress try to eat her?

by Anonymousreply 473April 5, 2023 1:25 PM

r473 this is no try. There is only do or not BURP do.

by Anonymousreply 474April 5, 2023 5:22 PM

Broken Leg? Back Rolls?

by Anonymousreply 475April 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Mistress and Kandy Muse should do a mukbang series. They’re naturals!

by Anonymousreply 476April 5, 2023 10:02 PM

I think I’m glad it don’t know what “mukbang” is.

by Anonymousreply 477April 5, 2023 10:43 PM

What a dumb and boring episode.

How can the judges cocksuck this much over mediocre talent?

by Anonymousreply 478April 5, 2023 11:59 PM

I’m hoping for one good dance off between Sasha and Anetra that I can watch on … YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 479April 6, 2023 12:02 AM

We're happy to announce that Mistress is not only the most popular Drag Race contestant EVER, but also the most popular.

by Anonymousreply 480April 6, 2023 12:12 AM

[quote]but also the most popular.

The most popular WHAT R480?

by Anonymousreply 481April 6, 2023 1:24 AM

^Loosey

by Anonymousreply 482April 6, 2023 1:41 AM

Based on the reunion, they cut Irene loose much too early.

by Anonymousreply 483April 8, 2023 2:45 AM

I don’t want drag queens banned. But I want these drag queens banned.

Boring.

And no Salena?

by Anonymousreply 484April 8, 2023 3:22 AM

Salina's mom died less than two months ago. Understandably she was subdued. She's my favorite tho

by Anonymousreply 485April 8, 2023 4:29 AM

This reunion makes Mega Mistress look even worse than she already did. What a fat nasty cow she is.

by Anonymousreply 486April 8, 2023 5:27 AM

It was kind of infuriating that Mistress and Luxx were lauded for basically bullying Loosey. And they kept on being cunts and yet, they didn't seem to have any self awareness on how they were coming off. I think Mistress thinks she's Bianca, and everyone loves how funny she is, even if they don't. I have no love for Loosey, but the production really had it in for her, and did everything to keep Mistress and Luxx around, no matter how badly they did. Whereas Loosey really did the best in the interview challenge and did much better than they gave her credit for in the make-over challenge. BUt then, this show jumped the shark last season when Kandy lost the lipsync and Ru, for no reason, saved her at the last second. The manipulation of the show has gone into overdrive and it's no longer enjoyable. (besides, after 15 seasons plus all stars, there is a samness to everything that's ennervating..)

by Anonymousreply 487April 8, 2023 10:57 AM

Loosey's wig read on Luxx was pretty good, but I wish she would have tossed in that Luxx's best looks were copies of what Ru already wore.

I think Mistress came off pressed and cunty. Definitely not funny. Like all bullies, she doesn't like being called on her behavior . Of course she waved away any criticism because of racism and fat phobia.

by Anonymousreply 488April 8, 2023 1:06 PM

Black on blonde crime.

by Anonymousreply 489April 8, 2023 2:47 PM

Well I didn't watch.....who won?

by Anonymousreply 490April 8, 2023 3:05 PM

It was just a reunion episode. The finale is next Friday.

by Anonymousreply 491April 8, 2023 3:09 PM

You, for not watching

by Anonymousreply 492April 8, 2023 3:09 PM

Thanks R491 & R492.

by Anonymousreply 493April 8, 2023 3:11 PM

Irene is basically another Mistress r483. Another person queen trying to be bitchy and stir the pot.

I don't mind that, but people here are already trying to hate on Mistress and Luxx for having that type of personality. But the season would have had more drama if she stayed around.

by Anonymousreply 494April 8, 2023 3:14 PM

At least Loosey wore a different wig..oh wait. I loved Princess Poppy wearing Rebecca Glasscock's entrance look.

by Anonymousreply 495April 9, 2023 2:10 AM

I enjoyed Mistress all season but this reunion reeeeeally made her look like a cunt and not in a good way.

Poor Loosey. Just trying to play things off diplomatically and get on with her career and yet they STILL just allow these two bitches to dog her.

Sugar and Spice are absolutely retarded.

Winners: Anetra, Sasha, Marcia, Loosey, and Jax for the lip syncs. Those are the ones worth keeping from this season.

by Anonymousreply 496April 9, 2023 4:59 AM

In other news I was just YouTube searching for Salina and accent because of her put on hood accent and found this randomness…

Twinky 4 Years Ago Salina 🤩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 9, 2023 5:45 AM

More Salina EsTwinkies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 9, 2023 6:44 AM

Irene was really working for that S16/All Stars invite.

by Anonymousreply 499April 9, 2023 6:48 AM

Irene was really channeling Shannel.

by Anonymousreply 500April 9, 2023 7:01 AM

I loved Mistress in the reunion. She’s just being shady for the laughs and puncturing the pomposity of some of the other contestants. It’s not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 501April 9, 2023 3:31 PM

r497, I KNEW that Salina would be completely fuckable if we got to see him as a man.

That ass climbing in the woods ....

by Anonymousreply 502April 9, 2023 4:03 PM

R501 Hello, Mistress.

by Anonymousreply 503April 9, 2023 4:09 PM

"Mistress ..... She’s just being shady for the laughs"

The only laughs were her own. And that's the problem.

Seasons 2 and 3 were master classes in shade: humorous and intentionally brutal. Mistress could never.

by Anonymousreply 504April 9, 2023 4:12 PM

Bob reads Mistress for FILTH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505April 9, 2023 4:17 PM

R504 I laughed so it wasn’t just Mistress. Stay pressed though.

by Anonymousreply 506April 9, 2023 4:50 PM

Re: r505 - DRAAAG her ass Queen Bob! 😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

by Anonymousreply 507April 9, 2023 4:53 PM

r506 = Mistress's "estranged" mother

by Anonymousreply 508April 9, 2023 4:53 PM

R119, um Prince did this decades ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 9, 2023 5:24 PM

Well, with Bob coming after her, Mistress can't claim this all about racism now.

by Anonymousreply 510April 9, 2023 6:00 PM

Lol, you're funny, r510.

by Anonymousreply 511April 9, 2023 6:03 PM

Bob and Salina vs Mistress

Also, Salina is HOT in the video upthread.

I hope to see some top mount her from behind, grab those ears, and fuck her like Ru fucked PhiPhi

by Anonymousreply 512April 9, 2023 6:08 PM

Mistress is obese, bitchy, a bully, and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 513April 9, 2023 6:20 PM

Just stating the obvious dear 511. Have a blessed day!

by Anonymousreply 514April 9, 2023 7:26 PM

Mistress was playing way out of her league when she went for Bob. She's now in her "find out" era.

by Anonymousreply 515April 9, 2023 7:47 PM

People do realize the Bob vs Mistress stuff is just them having fun.

But yeah, Bob's verse is much better. No surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 516April 9, 2023 8:14 PM

Mistress reminds me of old, old school drag queens. Like Divine.

by Anonymousreply 517April 9, 2023 8:47 PM

So, fat and ugly?

by Anonymousreply 518April 9, 2023 8:48 PM

Pretty much R518. But also cunty and crude.

by Anonymousreply 519April 9, 2023 8:51 PM

Divine would wipe the floor with Mistress.

by Anonymousreply 520April 9, 2023 9:05 PM

No, Mistress has nowhere near the talent, but she seems to be of that school of drag.

by Anonymousreply 521April 9, 2023 9:11 PM

R515 very good. I was about to say she was entering her Unemployed era.

by Anonymousreply 522April 9, 2023 9:14 PM

Why was Mistress so favored by production? Blackmail? She only won 1 challenge. Loosey and Marcia were at least talented. Mistress is a fat pageant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 523April 9, 2023 11:32 PM

R523, for some reason Ru finds Mistress hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 524April 9, 2023 11:34 PM

It’s ru’s mediocre era

by Anonymousreply 525April 9, 2023 11:37 PM

Because I think Ru sees the old school drag queen in Mistress. The cuntitude. I don’t think Ru cares for the Sugars and Spices.

by Anonymousreply 526April 10, 2023 1:08 AM

Just like the charmless, talent-free Kandy. Ru found her hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 527April 10, 2023 2:24 AM

You can see the show literally shit the bed at 3:33

It will never recover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 10, 2023 2:35 AM

Mistress reads a perv on Grindr who wants her to hook him up with Sugar and Spice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 10, 2023 8:02 AM

Finale red carpet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 10, 2023 10:52 AM

Messaging someone on Grindr just to tell them that you want them to put you in contact with someone else is damn rude r529.

by Anonymousreply 531April 10, 2023 11:25 AM

Willow Pill’s outfit is hilarious at r530. Sugar and Spice are perfect. Sasha looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 532April 10, 2023 6:37 PM

I'm kind of hoping that Mistress Itchy Balls Brooks, Kandy Moose, and Silky Nutbag Ganash go on tour together - so I can not go see all of them at once.

by Anonymousreply 533April 11, 2023 10:04 PM

"Two tons of fun...and Kandy Muse."

by Anonymousreply 534April 12, 2023 12:39 AM

I have to admit, after slaying those 6 lipsyncs in a row on All Stars, I've become a fan of Silky's. I loved how she would find a prop in her hotel room and build the lipsync around it. Pretty brilliant. They should have let her back in after all that. That said, I can't stand either Mistress or - ugh, Kandy Mucus...

by Anonymousreply 535April 12, 2023 2:28 AM

They released each top 4 queen’s interview with Michelle Visage. Anetra’s video has by far the most views.

by Anonymousreply 536April 12, 2023 2:33 AM

^because of dick pigs

by Anonymousreply 537April 12, 2023 11:23 AM

Yeah it is no secret that Anetra is the fan favorite this season, and it certainly helps r537 that many people think they are cute and want to sleep with them. Anetra has been leaving into that recently, posting some sexy boy pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 12, 2023 2:02 PM

Meh. Anetra ain’t all that.

by Anonymousreply 539April 12, 2023 9:54 PM

Anetra is beautiful 😍

by Anonymousreply 540April 12, 2023 9:58 PM

Dear R538, I believe Anetra is gay. He is not a them.

by Anonymousreply 541April 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Anetra used to be old nasty India Ferrah's drag daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542April 13, 2023 6:32 PM

Was Anetra one of India's 5 H's?

Also, India was GREAT tv.

by Anonymousreply 543April 13, 2023 9:30 PM

I'll never forget Derrick Barry slating India for her disgusting plaque-encrusted teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544April 13, 2023 9:36 PM

Yeah Anetra's original drag name was Anetra Ferrah. But now Anetra doesn't mention how that was her drag mentor.

by Anonymousreply 545April 13, 2023 11:02 PM

Hey, you have to start somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 546April 14, 2023 12:14 AM

She is Anetra Nutmeg Ganache now.

by Anonymousreply 547April 14, 2023 2:43 AM

Hi Silky! I adore you after your “Ask me anything” on DL- I was rooting for you on vs The World.

by Anonymousreply 548April 14, 2023 5:46 AM

Predictable but a good winner! She earned it.

Holy shit that Jinkx song was the highlight. I rushed to buy tickets for her Chicago show right after she closed. BITCH IS NOT CHEAP but hell yes it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 549April 15, 2023 1:36 AM

Who won?

by Anonymousreply 550April 15, 2023 1:38 AM

Sasha basically told Anentra to "sit down and let mama show you how it's done."

by Anonymousreply 551April 15, 2023 1:39 AM

Sasha won? Who could ever have predicted this outcome? Such a great season with so many memorable queens.

by Anonymousreply 552April 15, 2023 2:05 AM

I was rooting for Anetra, but her final number was a bit of a let down. The outfit was bland and the red scarf gimmick was just odd.

by Anonymousreply 553April 15, 2023 2:09 AM

This show sucks

by Anonymousreply 554April 15, 2023 2:18 AM

Of the four individual perormances, Sasha Colby's was quite noticeably better than the other three. Her win was always inevitable, they are kids and she came into this show already famous for a reason.

Glad they brought Jinkx to perform. I saw her in Chicago and she was great.

by Anonymousreply 555April 15, 2023 2:29 AM

Salina's dress made me gasp. Loved it

by Anonymousreply 556April 15, 2023 2:48 AM

I like Sasha but she is a blowup doll.

by Anonymousreply 557April 15, 2023 2:58 AM

R547 We LOVE you Silky. You are the DL Queen.

Was I the only one who found India kinda fuckable out of drag. Like, dirty white trash dumb fuck pig?

by Anonymousreply 558April 15, 2023 3:02 AM

Just you R558. Just you.

by Anonymousreply 559April 15, 2023 3:18 AM

What's the story with Willow Pill? What happened to her this year? Hard to believe that she won Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 560April 15, 2023 4:24 AM

R560 isn't they dying?

by Anonymousreply 561April 15, 2023 4:33 AM

Were these bitches instructed to cry during their interviews? Mistress’s story and tears made me gag.

by Anonymousreply 562April 15, 2023 5:44 AM

To be fair R562, she was probably hungry at the time and was in a state knowing that only tic tacs get offered.

by Anonymousreply 563April 15, 2023 5:52 AM

It seemed like Anetra knew she wasn't winning so she didn't bother trying in the final lipsynch.

by Anonymousreply 564April 15, 2023 6:25 AM

Loosy looked the most ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 565April 15, 2023 11:05 AM

I don't understand why they were performing "original songs," none of them were their voices, and I don't think they wrote them.

Anyway, I thought Anetra's was the weakest.

by Anonymousreply 566April 15, 2023 11:09 AM

I LOVE that Luxx and Mistress were the bottom two. God don’t like ugly bitches. 😂

by Anonymousreply 567April 15, 2023 11:22 AM

Mistress looked like she ate a shit sandwich after she was announced as the bottom two. Well, one of the bottom two.

I didn’t understand Loosey’s look - was that some kind of “fuck you” that no one cared about? No one cares if you have a second wig AFTER you lose.

by Anonymousreply 568April 15, 2023 12:58 PM

R567 They both looked so bitter when Ru announced Sasha and Anetra would be the final two competing.

by Anonymousreply 569April 15, 2023 12:59 PM

Bitter looks good on them

by Anonymousreply 570April 15, 2023 1:21 PM

I like Anetra, but Sasha was on an entirely different level all season.

by Anonymousreply 571April 15, 2023 1:24 PM

Of Estrogen

by Anonymousreply 572April 15, 2023 2:59 PM

Thanks for bringing me up to date, DL Posters.

I didn't watch but it seems the outcome is as it should be.....

Bye Pisstress and Suxx! You are entering your being forgotten era.

by Anonymousreply 573April 15, 2023 3:09 PM

Don't worry darlings! Mistress is obviously one of Ru's pets and will be brought back for All-Stars and handed a crown.

by Anonymousreply 574April 15, 2023 3:34 PM

Other than Sasha and Anetra, the only queen from this season I would like to see again is Marcia.

by Anonymousreply 575April 15, 2023 4:23 PM

Third party info so take it as it were: a friend is good friends with one of the dancers at the finale. He said filming took ELEVEN HOURS which just sounds like torture.

He also said Mistress was indeed PISSED that she was in bottom two, that she had a meltdown and took off her outfit and pads etc and refused to come back out. Thats why when you see her briefly later with the entire group she's wearing a completely different (plainer) outfit.

Also, overall they edited out A LOT of cuntiness and mean girl behavior directed at Loosy by Mistress and Lux during the season. So while I don't personally like Loosy's drag (especially that horrible finale zombie "lewk"), I can see why she acted the way she did because she was being harassed and production did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 576April 15, 2023 7:14 PM

I liked Selena but mostly because I thought she was a cute thicc boy.

by Anonymousreply 577April 15, 2023 7:14 PM

Then Mistress is indeed suffering from drag delusion. Out of the final four, her number was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 578April 15, 2023 7:18 PM

Not surprised Mattress was a cunt throughout. She herself was delusional that she would be top 2. She also pressured production to not have to lip sync during the show, until the end.

by Anonymousreply 579April 15, 2023 7:19 PM

R578 disagree, I thought her number and song was better than Anetra's which seemed so basic (and I wanted her to win).

by Anonymousreply 580April 15, 2023 7:20 PM

Anetra’s solo performance was by far the weakest and disappointing. What was up with the lame woman vocals like a Rusical? Everyone else had uptempo DRAG songs.

Maybe the idea was to weaken Anetra with a shitty song to make Sasha’s win decisive?

by Anonymousreply 581April 15, 2023 7:49 PM

The songs are stupid anyway. They need to go back to straight up head to head lip-synch for your life’s.

by Anonymousreply 582April 15, 2023 8:34 PM

I actually like the individual numbers more. It allows the Queens more creative input into what they want to showcase than just a normal lip synch. That's way drag worked before drag race, you do a pageant competition and you have a number that you put together as your showcase.

And in her interview before the number Anetra talked about working with the song producer r581, they have creative input.

by Anonymousreply 583April 15, 2023 8:53 PM

Why do they make them do the numbers to fake songs? It’s lame. Plus they already decided in advance who the top 2 were, so those individual lip sync numbers mean nothing.

by Anonymousreply 584April 15, 2023 9:00 PM

R576 - I noticed she had an outfit change, and the few times you saw her on camera, she looked like someone stole her candy… and cake and ice cream and donuts and…

by Anonymousreply 585April 15, 2023 9:02 PM

It’s her loser era

by Anonymousreply 586April 15, 2023 9:03 PM

By the time of the finale of course they know who they want to win. Even with the lip sync format Aquaria fucked up on her lip sync to Eureka, but they couldn't have her lose so they just a made them both advance so they could still crown Aquaria.

The finale is supposed to be a formality really, Sasha Velour is the only example of someone that forced them to change their plans.

by Anonymousreply 587April 15, 2023 9:12 PM

This one seemed like a done deal. Sasha spent $20,000 or more on the finale.

by Anonymousreply 588April 15, 2023 9:16 PM

And earned $200k.

Nice return.

by Anonymousreply 589April 15, 2023 9:19 PM

Sorry, r587, it was the other way around.

Didn’t they do Janet “If”? I remember Aquaria flying around the stage while Eureka basically just stomped back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 590April 15, 2023 9:34 PM

R576, I think there’s truth to what your friend heard. Mistress is not on stage at the end when Willow Pill is introduced. She doesn’t appear until some time during KornBread’s horrendous rapping wearing a shiny blue dress. What a delusional cunt. I hope she doesn’t re-break her cankle on tour this summer.

by Anonymousreply 591April 15, 2023 11:40 PM

Yes, audience members who at the taping spilled how Mistress did not come on stage when Willow and Kornbread first came out. She definitely was having a freak out backstage about not making the top two.

I get being emotional, but she suffers from that same drag delusion. Sasha was the obvious winner and Anetra was the fan favorite. They are also the two best lip syncers. It was a easy bet they would be the final two.

by Anonymousreply 592April 16, 2023 12:08 AM

It’s ironic since her song was about delusion. Ditto her many insults about Loosey, who now looks human in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 593April 16, 2023 12:29 AM

I think Aquaria screwed up “If” and they did it again for her benefit.

Or that’s what someone said in one of the recent RPDR threads.

by Anonymousreply 594April 16, 2023 1:26 AM

Someone

by Anonymousreply 595April 16, 2023 1:27 AM

Kill

by Anonymousreply 596April 16, 2023 1:27 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 597April 16, 2023 1:27 AM

Thread

by Anonymousreply 598April 16, 2023 1:28 AM

Right

by Anonymousreply 599April 16, 2023 1:28 AM

Now

by Anonymousreply 600April 16, 2023 1:28 AM

Sorry, but though Anetra's number wasn't great, it was miles better than Mistake's. She barely moved, and though she did do a split when they picked her up, it wasn't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 601April 16, 2023 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!