Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

March Madness DOOL Style !!!

The other thread has long been paywalled.

Belle is back can Sean be far behind?

Brady & Eric are spending more time together

The return of Bope is on the horizon.

Rafe might finally get a personality with Jada

Sloan replaces Sammi as Nicole's nemesis

No Chloe in this week's promo despite her recent comeback

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 27, 2023 11:13 PM

How has viewership changed since they switched to Peacock?

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2023 9:59 AM

R1 I don't know but I can't wait for the racy internet version

of the show to replace the vanilla NBC network version.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2023 10:01 AM

Sean is on this morning, OP. With Chloe, btw.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2023 10:11 AM

That Li Shin actor really needs to be replaced. He’s terrible. He makes Chandler Massey’s smirking almost tolerable. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2023 10:11 AM

I like Li. He's simple, but earnest.

by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2023 10:13 AM

Trask to Sloan, pointing south: "If I put Eric in three cots and hot, who's gonna make you hot in your cot?"

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2023 10:16 AM

^three cots and a hot

by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2023 10:17 AM

Oh mother of god! Did y’all look at Jamey Giddens’ twitter and see the pic he posted of himself with Lorraine Broderick and Cheryl Davis? Giddens is FAT. Obese. Enormous. Dude has a weight problem. Seriously. He surely had to buy 2 or maybe even 3 airplane seats to get out to the party. Yikes! He should be very worried about his health.

by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2023 12:12 PM

So Kristen is in prison now. Has any soap site mentioned when her next appearance is?

I can't help but think she'll be a part of the EJ/Stefan battle at some point.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2023 12:40 AM

It's three hots (um, meals) and a cot (bed in cell).

Trask should have asked, "Who's the new shooter in your cooter?"

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2023 1:15 AM

Sloan has improved but I'm not super interested in her. The writing is so flat on these characters it's crazy.

Gwen and Leo and Alex need to die ASAP. They're all awful and annoying AF.

Unpopular opinion maybe but I fear for Bo and Hope coming back in this era of crappy writing. ReRon has no good ideas for anyone on this show. Remember what he did to Jack? Sure, he brought him back from the dead, but it was months of amnesia and "loving" Eve, then worshipping/propping up Gwen.

Is Bo coming back just to have amnesia and then prop up Leo or Alex? The pet characters are so obvious these days.

And Megan is already cringy. The actress just doesn't play evil very well. I don't buy it from her at all.

Here's hoping for more shirtless Xandy.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2023 4:12 AM

But but but Days just won a writers guild award. They are THE BEST!

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2023 5:34 AM

Days is hilarious fun, and the plots actually weave together in ways that make sense. They also use history better than the other remaining three. Ron is polarizing, and I'm on the side of loving (most of) his work.

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2023 8:47 AM

Peter and Kristian look great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2023 10:18 AM

I want Peter Reckell inside me - quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2023 10:25 AM

Didn't Y&R and B&B decide not to submit anything or am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Imagine knowing your writing is so bad that you don't even bother to submit.

by Anonymousreply 17March 7, 2023 10:41 AM

LOL @ R17...and they represent 50% of the shows!

by Anonymousreply 18March 7, 2023 11:05 AM

[quote]Unpopular opinion maybe but I fear for Bo and Hope coming back in this era of crappy writing.

They're not around long enough for the writing to do that much damage to them.

by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Anyone thinking DAYS' writing is crappy isn't watching the other soaps.

by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2023 11:43 AM

True competition was back in the day when there were 14 or 15 soaps on the air and you managed to win awards then. Now there are only 3 network and 1 streaming soap. No competition. And kudos to Y&R and B&B if they recognize that their writing sucks and isn’t worthy of a writers guild award. Days should have done the same. But of course Carlivati will submit himself to any award available. Asshat.

by Anonymousreply 21March 7, 2023 11:50 AM

Anyone who appreciates the hard work that their staff of writers puts in to make 250+ episodes of television per year would submit out of respect. Good on Ron.

by Anonymousreply 22March 7, 2023 11:58 AM

Days writing is not crappy. If you look at the history of Days of our Lives, except for the brief period before Bill Bell started and the 80s when the just blatantly ripped off GH, Days has always played to a different beat. Days has always been the brain candy soap. Ron camps it more and satirizes the genre more, but it's just Days doing it's own thing.

The few times the show tried to go straight drama, the fans said it was boring.

The other three soaps are a mess and with inconsistencies and changing structures. GH just happens to be going through a "good" period right now because they've wrapped up some storylines - which always makes fans think that things are better than they are. But all that wrapping up comes via plot holes and obvious rewrites. The only thing that saves GH is the acting. Not sure what Y&R is going for over there. And BB is just let's throw something against the wall and see if it sticks.

Ron's writing isn't for everyone. And some days you roll your eyes, but what they accomplish with that show with the budget they have is almost inspiring.

by Anonymousreply 23March 7, 2023 1:07 PM

R19 good to know.

I wonder if after they leave, we'll get some actors back who were pushed out to pay for Bopes' salaries. I want more Will. And poor Lucas is still rotting away in prison over that idiotic "kidnap Sami for months so she won't go back to EJ" plot. I cant believe they did that to Lucas. What a shit "story".

Fine, maybe the other soaps are dull, but Ron's approach has turned DOOL into an unwatchable cringey cartoon show. I mean come ON - the devil stuff? It was far worse than what was done in the 90s. Because at least then, the writing was consistent and understood pacing and made a shred of sense. This time, we had Marlena holding tiki torches in Doug and Julie's living room on Xmas. It was painful to watch. The freaking devil wasted months body hopping and killed no one? Woooo - how scary. Much Ado About Nothing.

Doug is in his 90s, FFS, and they can't give him a nice, upbeat, light storyline? Or at least one that makes sense even? No, instead he's drugged up and elder abused by Doc. Niiiiice. And that was just a footnote in the meandering arc. Given how little time the man has left, this is how they choose to write for him? Seriously?

Everything is brain chips, amnesia, dying but not really, villains waltzing out of prison, Gwen/Leo/RSW propping and Stefano teases.

For my money the show was far better written ten years ago, when there were still schemes and plots and cat fights and betrayals but also a strong sense of dignity. Now you can see the veterans giving up in their scenes these days. It's beyond absurd and humiliating what they're made to say and do.

Even the newbies are being dragged through the mud. That scene where Stefan was "brainwashed" last week? With the actor bouncing around blubbering? I couldn't even watch. If I were him, I'd have walked off set.

The quality of the writing is not restricted by the budget. It can and should change. There's no excuse for this shit. It's like Ron wants to mock Days Of Our Lives and get us to laugh at it and not care.

I get that DOOL developed its own vibe under Reilly, but that era had much more respect for its characters. Now we have a serial killer getting the budget-breaking wedding...while Eric and Nicole have a pitiful underattended vow ceremony at the pub after 20 years of courting. Or Patch forced to imitate Stefano and rape 70 year old Marlena while Kayla gets forcibly impregnated with Stefano's baby (which they pulled back on, thank god). No thank you.

None of the love stories work either. They don't know how to build them anymore. Its all surface level "I love you, for reasons!" stuff, usually to justify a wedding where no one gets married.

Xander and Sarah barely even had a relationship because of all the events Ron writes to fill up space.

Ron writes for the trailers essentially. "Wait till you see THIS!" But then we see it and it's community theatre level bad. And everything is rehash of something that was done better 20 years ago.

Obviously if you enjoy it, I won't convince you otherwise....but watch clips from the 90s or 2010 and compare. These characters don't feel remotely like real people anymore. Ron has totally undermined the believability of the entire show. Even DEATH has been rendered completely meaningless. He wrote a cure for death FFS!! All death! That's just stupid as hell.

Fine, he references history and keeps things moving along and has featured LGBT characters...that's all appreciated for sure...but that's also all I can give him credit for.

by Anonymousreply 24March 7, 2023 3:21 PM

"For my money the show was far better written ten years ago"

"Obviously if you enjoy it, I won't convince you otherwise"

That's cool R24 . I happen to disagree. After all, these are only opinions. It's a fun 35-40 minutes of my day, 5 days a week. Nothing on TV is as it used to be, soaps or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 25March 7, 2023 3:50 PM

R25 I agree with what you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2023 3:01 AM

Alex attacks Leo(probably not in the surprise anal way. SomethingI imagine Leo would like.)

Roman tries making peace with Lucas

John visits Paul in San Francisco

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2023 5:48 AM

For the record, I added the Asian dad poll mainly due to the promo clip where he acts like a typical Asian dad seen in the media.

I enjoy the character (especially the recent Li face slap) but wish TPTB would give him a couple surprise turns that we never see with over 50 Asian dads = a gambling addiction, nudist colony trips or even a crossdressing plot (all of which could be used against him in his role of DiMera as blackmail opportunities by others).

I hope this thread poll doesn't get the actor taken off canvas like Rafe's mama (where she was seen as a major stereotype when she debuted years ago).

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2023 6:37 AM

That fucking Li deserves to be slapped.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2023 7:43 AM

Stacy Haiduk needs to get the axe. Eileen Davidson is back this year anyway. We don’t need Kristen on for long periods. Leave it to Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2023 8:30 AM

No one is on contract on Days now. They’re doing stints. Keeps costs low.

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2023 8:33 AM

[quote] Now we have a serial killer getting the budget-breaking wedding

Who’s that?

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2023 8:38 AM

[quote] Stacy Haiduk needs to get the axe. Eileen Davidson is back this year anyway.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2023 1:44 PM

Xander has a new do. It looks good!

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2023 5:34 PM

[r24] = Dena Higley

by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]Obviously if you enjoy it, I won't convince you otherwise....but watch clips from the 90s or 2010 and compare.

All the shows are worse now than they were in the 90s. Not just Days, but also Y&R, B&B and GH. No one is disputing that. It's just a reality of the times of decreased viewership, lower budgets and an aging audience. The soap genre is slowly dying.

If you're not enjoying the show, rather than hate watching it and posting long rants about how bad it is, why not just watch something else.

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2023 6:28 PM

[quote]Xander has a new do. It looks good!

He's had several different haircuts over the past two weeks -- once over the course of a single show. They must be filming wildly out of order.

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2023 6:54 PM

No show on television gets anywhere close to the ratings they did even a few years ago - too many options out there and viewing habits change. As a consequence, we get poorer quality shows, which leads to further decline in viewership.

by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2023 7:01 PM

West coast editor for New York Mag's Vulture:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2023 11:56 PM

Until its official, its not official.

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2023 12:01 AM

R16 I don't know about B&B, but there's no love lost between Y&R's Josh 'Fi-core' Griffith and the WGA.

by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2023 11:29 PM

You soap opera idiots are embarrassing. Really, soap operas? Uneducated, common trash. Quit posting that ridiculous garbage on here you dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 42March 11, 2023 1:20 AM

So fatty Jamey Giddens couldn’t dress up any better for the WGA’s? What a fat slob. Carlivati should have fired him on the spot. Fat pig.

by Anonymousreply 43March 11, 2023 2:16 AM

^^^ They are DAYTIME DRAMAS, not soap operas, R42. Now who's the idiot?

by Anonymousreply 44March 11, 2023 2:18 AM

Did KA have more work done since BS2 Scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 11, 2023 3:06 AM

Will there be any scenes between Dee and KA. Let us not forget that KA cut Dee out all of the photos she posted on IG for her goodbye montage.

by Anonymousreply 46March 11, 2023 3:11 AM

That's Kristian Alfonso @ R45? She looks like the love child of Alanis Morisette and Jami Gertz.

by Anonymousreply 47March 11, 2023 8:40 AM

Fancier Face.

by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2023 8:56 AM

R33, her return to the Days set was documented late last year on Twitter. Expect an official announcement soon.

by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2023 9:10 AM

I had also heard that the show was being renewed. Apparently it’s one of the top streaming shows for Peacock (top 3), which is saying much, but it is making them money on there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2023 9:12 AM

Am I the only one who thinks Fancy Feast instead of Fancy Face?

by Anonymousreply 51March 11, 2023 9:12 AM

From what I’ve heard Eileen Davidson is playing a brand new character. She was involved in the Bo and Hope story last year as Thomas Banks.

by Anonymousreply 52March 11, 2023 9:13 AM

Stacy Haiduk appears this week, as Brady visits Kristen in prison.

by Anonymousreply 53March 11, 2023 11:13 AM

Eileen Davidson held up production at Y&R because she had the runs and was on the shitter when she should have been on stage taping. Brendad Ickson wasn’t happy being held up.

by Anonymousreply 54March 11, 2023 2:44 PM

Bring back Jason Brooks and his 14x9!

by Anonymousreply 55March 11, 2023 4:46 PM

hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 11, 2023 7:14 PM

Just come out already!

by Anonymousreply 57March 11, 2023 8:05 PM

But I thought Tinker likes chicks with dicks? Now he likes guys with dicks???

by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2023 9:14 PM

r58

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2023 9:29 PM

More like hot pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 60March 12, 2023 9:37 PM

Pervertsudz at SoN is whacking his old meat.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2023 7:20 AM

R61.

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2023 12:57 PM

Crazy KooKoodora is melting down because that equally crazy Anne Heche wasn’t mentioned on the oscars. That psycho didn’t deserve a mention!

by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2023 1:40 PM

r63

by Anonymousreply 64March 13, 2023 2:05 PM

So WilSon had to be written out to make room for Pandrew to show up? Heaven forbid Will and Paul ever have a scene together ever again!

by Anonymousreply 65March 13, 2023 2:34 PM

Smirky Chandler is dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 66March 13, 2023 4:22 PM

But Will's still pretty. And it would be nice to have a Horita scene to show they are okay with each other after the breakup before WilSon get exiled to NZ.

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote] Heaven forbid Will and Paul ever have a scene together ever again!

Un-clutch your pearls Gladys. It was purely financial. They had to cut cast/costs to pay for the return of Bo and Hope.

by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2023 6:06 PM

r35 How dare you! Wow. I'm not Dena in the least LOL. That's just messed up. Not a Dena fan here at all.

I only mean that I remember subtle character stuff, like how Marlena refused to attend EJ and Sami's wedding a decade ago or so, because she didn't want to be a hypocrite. She told EJ flat out, firmly but respectfully, that they always hurt each other, so it would be dishonest for her to attend and pretend to support them. I don't see that kind of stuff on the show anymore. No one has personal beliefs. Everyone just acts however Ron wants them to for the sake of a "moment". Nothing is character-based writing anymore.

...they recently wanted Xander to go back to the dark side and be a criminal again, so...they pretend he's 100% broke - which makes no sense, considering how much money he probably squirreled away during his years as a criminal - and had him take a stupid job as a hired kidnapper for Ava Freaking Vitale. Seriously? He thought that lunatic was worth working for? And he lies to Sarah that it's a legit job by making stuff up on the spot whenever she asks? Come on....

Allie just left town and didn't even thank Nicole for the YEARS of Free Housing (I assume it was free) that she provided Allie and the YEARS of free babysitting to boot. Her entirely storyline on the show when she first arrived was about running to Uncle Eric for help keeping the secret of her pregnancy from Mean Mommy Sami. She drove a wedge between Nicole and Sami (or rather, another wedge) that lead to Sami attacking Nicole on her wedding day (see - more "stunt" driven storytelling). But then she abruptly decides to move out of town and there isn't an effort to show her thanking Nicole for all the hell she endured supporting her? Nicole isn't a relative! She isn't even her Aunt by marriage anymore! But Allie just took from her and took from her...and then left. Wow. On a better-written show, we'd see that as the writers wanting us to dislike Allie...but on DOOL under Ron, it's just another "don't think about it" moment.

r32 the serial killer who got a lavish wedding was Ben, of course. Eric and Nicole spent 20+ years being a major Will They/Won't They but they got a crappy vow exchange in a restaurant with 5 people there...but literally EVERYONE IN SALEM showed up for Ben's big day. And they cheered him. Even Will! They broke the bank for Ben. Christ, they worship RSW, it's so pathetic...

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2023 7:15 PM

(Continued)

r51, I've also been hearing and thinking "Fancy Feast" for years. Who gives their girlfriend/wife a nickname that sounds like a cat food? LOL

r67 I also think that would be a great idea. Will did Paul dirty. First, we swore he wouldn't leave him even if he got his memory back, then he got his memory back and pretended to still love him, then Paul was paralyzed and Will STILL kept lying to him about wanting to be with Sonny, and finally Paul had to just be like "yeah...I know...it's fine...whatever" and leave town. It was sad as hell.

The trouble is, Will and Paul had a LOT of chemistry....so if they put them in a scene together, all y'all are going to be doing is demanding they tear each other's clothes off. I'd like to think Andrew stands a chance of being happy with Paul for a while before Ron decides to throw Will in there to mess things up.

Or maybe the four of them will end up in bed together LOL. Who knows?

As to the earlier point, yes, I know soaps have smaller budgets and fewer viewers and are dying...but none of that affects the quality of the writing. They don't *have* to makes stories about the devil possessing people, or Xander being a thug kidnapper for no reason, or everyone coming back from the dead with amnesia or whatever...

It only *sounds* exciting...but it just isn't to watch because there are no real stakes. So little happens that is in any way real or believable that it all just blurs together into this insincere mess of a show. I watch because I still like some characters and some actors and I want to see good material written for them...and this IS the last soap I have any interest in at all...but this shit? It's a cartoon and it's pathetic 95% of the time and it doesn't have to be. Write something real please.

People used to watch soaps because it reflected their own lives. I know tastes change, but Tom and Alice helping out their children was something universally appealing. Now it's all crystals and prisms and fake prison and wedding tantrums and baby swaps and demons and...like none of the simple, relatable stuff that would make the show pull at our heartstrings.

Those cryo-chambers for the three dead women probably cost some money...giving each of them an interesting story about their normal lives as a doctor, entrepreneur and therapist? That costs NOTHING. And I'd vastly prefer it.

I don't have a clue who these people ARE anymore, and neither do the writers. And no, I don't think I'm alone in saying that.

I can appreciate some camp, some soapy stunts and OTT silliness (Lady in a Cage!) if it's done with taste and skill...but we literally have people running around in rubber masks that *totally* disguise them and a dude getting brainwashed by a power point presentation and salad tongs strapped to his head.

*exhales deeply* It could EASILY be a less stupid show than it is. And a few years ago, it was.

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2023 7:16 PM

That took a lot of effort, R70 , and for that I give you 9/10.

Some of us still enjoy the show.

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2023 7:52 PM

Jamey Giddens, is that you with your 15 chins? How was the flight back when they made you buy all 3 seats?

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2023 7:54 PM

I certainly enjoy Days much more now than under any of Dena's reigns of terror.

Is it perfect? No.

Do they overlook lots of little things and little moment? Yes, definitely.

Is it over the top? At times, yes.

Is it enjoyable? Yes, much more so than Y&R and B&B these days.

Will I keep watching? Absolutely!

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Zach reinvigorated both Sonny and WIlson for me, so breaking the couple up again isn't really necessary at this point. And it was probably difficult trying to write something substantial for the couple, since Chandler is too busy with his real, full-time job in Atlanta and Hallmark gig. I'm happy to see more Paul and Andrew. We only got introduced to them in the BS2 story, so it will be interesting to finally see Paul in a relationship that has nothing to do with Wilson. Been there, done that. I liked Paul back in the day with Derrick, but they were still playing Strudel and Sonny hovering.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Chandler smirked his way through Zach. Tinker isn’t a good actor. He just plays himself in all of his roles. Zach Tinker doesn’t have range. He plays himself.

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2023 8:27 PM

If you want Days to have all of those moments that you're asking for, then write them a check. So they can have flexibility in scheduling and not be worried that actors will go over their guarantees, like in the old days. Ron is not perfect, by any stretch but don't you think want to have all those moments. Don't you think they want to have big weddings in places other than Brady's Pub.

Again, write them a check to help with some of your requests. You can say a lot about Ron, but the man does love soap opera. He knows that certain moments are getting skipped over. In most of these cases, he has no other choice.

And of course they found the money to give their #1 couple a big (by today's standards) wedding. Did anyone really need to see Eric and Mancole get married?

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2023 9:11 PM

Um....yes? Ericole are now a veteran couple people have rooted for since the 90s. And don't insult Ari Z's looks. Jesus. The poor woman has been dieting for 30 years, FFS. Show some respect. She looks great.

Ben and Ciara were poorly written, creepy, entitled, arrogant snots only given sp much screentime because RSW is a god or something? I don't know what he's got on them but....they turned it into the Ben show.

And then he cheated on her in real life and now they hate each other, so...yeah. Great planning there, Show. Throw all the budget at a showmance couple. No way that can backfire!

by Anonymousreply 77March 14, 2023 4:04 AM

Zach has a big eye-Talian dick. Ron probably sampled it himself.

by Anonymousreply 78March 14, 2023 6:55 AM

Paul and Andrew are hot and Sean is not staying. They’re treating them like Wilson. Once the storyline is done, they can go off together off screen. They don’t need to break them up because one isn’t staying.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2023 6:56 AM

So is Tinker a homosex?

by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2023 8:38 AM

Years ago they were going to do Paul and Will before they finally did it. It was going to be some time after Sonny left for Europe. Dena got to slither her way back on to the show by claiming that she would bring back respect the veterans, bring back lost viewers and that she would eliminate all of the "icky and immoral" gay stuff that had been happening on the show for the past several years. Which had been getting complaints by some certain Days viewers, who said that "their show" had been taken over by a "gay leftwing agenda".

One of the reasons why Ben and Ciara got a big wedding over Eric and Nicole is because Executive Producer Albert really loves the character Ben and actor Robert Scott Wilson who plays him.

by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2023 10:19 AM

r77

they were a couple in real life???

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2023 11:06 AM

That threw me too, R82.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2023 11:08 AM

I remember that r81 and some of them shrieking about gay sex being shown Dool.

R82 and R83 I could be wrong. Maybe R77 is referring to RSW and VK previously fucking despite them being in relationships with other people at the time. They basically got caught at a fan event after leaving VK came out wearing some of Rob's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2023 11:41 AM

anyone who has a armpit fetish today will be in heaven

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2023 12:17 PM

RSW fucks lots of chicks. He’s a horny fucker.

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2023 10:14 PM

The set up for the Xander/ Alex feud has been a little too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2023 10:31 PM

Robert Scott Wilson doesn't have much of an ass on him...

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2023 11:48 PM

Probably why he usually tops when he's with BB.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2023 12:03 AM

RSW must threaten the writers that if someone doesn't ogle his body at least 2 eps a week, he's going to walk

I FUCKING HATE HIM AND ALEX(but that's mostly the writers doing).. STOP EATING YOUR FUCKING GLASSES... I have never seen someone in real life do that

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2023 12:06 AM

R90 Now, you can hate RSW, ALEX, and .... BEN!

LOOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2023 12:23 AM

A number of the Cin fans hate suit and brown dress shoe wearing Alex and want him gone and want sexy leather jacket wearing "king" Ben back permanently

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2023 5:43 AM

Ron only listens to viewers who don't care what character RSW plays, as long as he's walking around half-nekkid.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2023 6:37 AM

Ron rubs one out while looking at RSW.

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2023 7:54 AM

The cover posted at R91 makes Bope look like they did 20 years ago.

I bet they both wish they still looked like that today.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2023 8:11 AM

Like Sands through the Photo Filter so are ....

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2023 8:21 AM

Aw yeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2023 12:40 PM

That pic of Alfonso was 4 faces ago.

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2023 1:22 PM

Looks like Ben will be clean shaven with his hair upswept, while Alex keeps the hot scruff beard and hair brushed forward.

Both hotter than any other men on the show!

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2023 1:51 PM

Except Father Eric.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2023 1:54 PM

Alex OWNING Eric would be the ultimate!

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2023 1:56 PM

Sorry but RSW looks like a "beady eyed bug" to me in those glasses. Without the glasses, for me, he looks like a metrosexual androgynous male on some European runway. .....Only his abs are nice, the rest of his lean muscled body is kind of odd to me, longish stringy arms, etc....HIs looks and body are not a turn on to me. I prefer manly men.....

Other thoughts, I wonder why Ron just didn't have Xandy be a male escort or a stripper when his character was so so desperate for money? Too obvious?

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2023 1:58 PM

when is the show going to acknowledge Victor's death?

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2023 2:28 PM

Probably around May since they are filmed so far in advance.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2023 2:32 PM

DOOL just announced a two-year renewal:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2023 6:12 PM

Thanks R105 . I'm Beyond Stoked.

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2023 6:15 PM

YEAH! Go Days!

So glad you'll make it to 60!

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2023 6:16 PM

Wonder what the troll who kept saying the cancellation notice would be coming by mid April has to say now?

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2023 6:17 PM

Now that DAYS has shown it's possible, I wouldn't be surprised to see Disney shuffle GH off to Hulu sometime soon.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2023 6:18 PM

"Peacock says DOOL has consistently been a top 10 title since it moved to the streamer last year."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2023 6:19 PM

Yay, Ron! Yay, Deidre! Yay, RSW!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2023 6:31 PM

Has anyone checked on the hateful cunts at daytime confidential? Triumph must be apoplectic.

I love that they announced this even before Bo and Hope made their onscreen return.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2023 6:36 PM

Ron is whacking his meat to RSW because he gets to write for him for 2 more years.

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2023 6:36 PM

r113

by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2023 6:43 PM

[quote]Wonder what the troll who kept saying the cancellation notice would be coming by mid April has to say now?

I assumed that was another of the many sock puppets of DL's mentally ill soap loon.

by Anonymousreply 115March 15, 2023 6:46 PM

Which DL soap loon?

The sicko who always talks about "eating snatch" and Deidre smoking cigarettes?

The deranged psycho who has a pathological hatred for RSW?

The one who rants nonstop about his hatred for Stacy?

by Anonymousreply 116March 15, 2023 6:49 PM

Like R109 said , this will probably incite ABC to move GH to Hulu soon after their 60th next month, or by the end of the summer. I'll miss Laura.

by Anonymousreply 117March 15, 2023 6:49 PM

Pervsudz at SON is being his usual miserable old self. The Perv lusts after young actors who could be his grandchildren (ewwwww!) and he bitches constantly about how bad Days is yet he watches everyday. Congrats to Days for the 2 year renewal!!!!

by Anonymousreply 118March 15, 2023 6:56 PM

The networks are going to become increasingly irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2023 7:33 PM

R118

by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2023 8:47 PM

Just noticed that RSW’s back tattoo was covered up with makeup. Maybe that’s how they’re going to differentiate Ben from Alex.

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2023 9:25 PM

RSW can be naked anytime for me!

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2023 9:35 PM

R121 I remember RSW putting up a photo of the Days makeup artist covering his tattoo when he was playing Ben.

by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2023 9:40 PM

r101

Reverse that and I would be a little more interested

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2023 9:48 PM

Alex is 10 x7

Ben is 8 x6

Alex is 6'2

Ben is 5'11

Alex is Greek

Ben is Hillbilly Trash

That's the difference

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2023 10:21 PM

Wonder if people in Salem will comment about how much alike Alex and Ben look. Or will it be ignored?

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Bonnie's resemblance to Adrianne was never mentioned, until Ron became HW in 2017.

This despite the fact Judi Evans first began playing Adrianne in 1097 and then she began playing Bonnie in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2023 10:36 PM

Didn't Micky tell Bonnie how much he'd been lusting after Adrienne for years and now he finally had his chance with "her?"

by Anonymousreply 128March 15, 2023 10:39 PM

Why would anyone think Ben looks like Alex? I seriously doubt he'll be wearing a floral print shirt and a pair of Sofia Petrillo glasses.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2023 10:57 PM

r129

Don't forget that Ben doesn't eat his glasses

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2023 11:04 PM

Pandrew are here! They better get shirtless and Jump into bed asap. This show is lacking in gay content.

by Anonymousreply 131March 16, 2023 1:37 PM

Anyone keeping track of when the 6 months of shows pre-recorded ends, and thus, will now see R rated content on peacock?

i'm talking soft porn sex scenes, male nudity, etc....

by Anonymousreply 132March 16, 2023 1:45 PM

The current March episodes should have been taped back in Sept 2022... And the move to the Cock was on 9/12/22. Someone on Twitter mentioned today's ep felt more like Beyond Salem instead of regular Days.

by Anonymousreply 133March 16, 2023 2:18 PM

Today has all the trappings of BS2. I'm guessing they had plans for BS3 and put those on hold after DAYS moved to Peacock, and integrated part 3 into the mothership. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 134March 16, 2023 2:50 PM

The made-for-Peacock episodes started yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 135March 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Are we gonna see Paul’s little asian pee pee?

by Anonymousreply 136March 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Who presents hole first?

by Anonymousreply 137March 16, 2023 6:24 PM

Who needs WilSon when we've got PAndrew. Damn they are hot

Thursday was epic.

by Anonymousreply 138March 16, 2023 6:27 PM

He's on Fraubook, where he uses a slightly different name, but he's easy to find via his mother's page. Wife and three kids.

by Anonymousreply 139March 16, 2023 7:05 PM

[quote]He's on Fraubook, where he uses a slightly different name, but he's easy to find via his mother's page. Wife and three kids.

Who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 140March 16, 2023 7:09 PM

R140 DL gremlin posted reply to wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 141March 16, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote] So is Tinker a homosex?

He likes tranny dick, so he’s at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 142March 16, 2023 7:54 PM

[quote] The made-for-Peacock episodes started yesterday.

They said those episodes started in February.

by Anonymousreply 143March 16, 2023 7:55 PM

Do not doubt Jason47, R143. He posted yesterday:

7-ACT EPISODE TODAY SIGNIFIES FIRST FULLY MADE-FOR-PEACOCK EPISODE...

Today's "Days" episode, which was only 7 acts, not the standard 8 acts, signifies the first fully made-for-Peacock episode. The special insert episode made for Thanksgiving Day, # 14664, was also just 7 acts. While 8 acts was the standard on NBC, 7 acts will now be the standard for "Days" episodes on Peacock.

by Anonymousreply 144March 16, 2023 7:57 PM

I had no dog in this hunt, but I remain very surprised about the renewal. I guess the cost for content on Peacock is working out for them.

Network shows of all varieties are so in the shitter.....everyone is watching online, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 145March 16, 2023 8:00 PM

[quote]I had no dog in this hunt, but I remain very surprised about the renewal. I guess the cost for content on Peacock is working out for them.

Days is bringing eyes to Peacock. I've watched several things on Peacock that I likely wouldn't have otherwise seen. Wouldn't have even known about.

This is the same concept as why stations have so much sports programming -- they can promote other shows on the station while people are watching the sports show.

So, if having Days brings more traffic and attention to Peacock, then it is worth the expense to NBC Universal.

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2023 8:07 PM

Never ever doubt Queen Jason47. He knowzs.

by Anonymousreply 147March 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Mean, mean, mean!

by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2023 9:35 PM

I watch 'Night Court' because of DAYS being on Peacock.

Also, some of the horror movies on Peacock, all because of DAYS being on there.

by Anonymousreply 149March 16, 2023 9:40 PM

r147

by Anonymousreply 150March 16, 2023 9:41 PM

I watched Spoiler Alert on Peacock because I noticed it listed on the Peacock home page one day as I was logging onto watch Days.

by Anonymousreply 151March 16, 2023 10:25 PM

Today's episode was outstanding.

by Anonymousreply 152March 16, 2023 10:38 PM

BasePaul was looking hotter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 153March 16, 2023 11:06 PM

So we know John and Steve meet Hope, Kate met Bo so who do Kayla and Doc see?

by Anonymousreply 154March 17, 2023 12:40 AM

Rolf.

by Anonymousreply 155March 17, 2023 1:32 AM

Do they dye parts of Christopher Sean's hair or is it the lighting?

by Anonymousreply 156March 17, 2023 3:09 AM

He has that Ron Popeil spray-on hair.

by Anonymousreply 157March 17, 2023 3:41 AM

Christopher Sean was beginning to bald back when he was playing opposite Freddie Smith.

by Anonymousreply 158March 17, 2023 3:44 AM

CS does something to his hair, as it's been noticeably thinning in the front for awhile now.

by Anonymousreply 159March 17, 2023 3:44 AM

R149 I discovered NC & some horror films on there too.

by Anonymousreply 160March 17, 2023 3:45 AM

R159 Balding Mr. Shin will be his real father wait & see.

by Anonymousreply 161March 17, 2023 3:46 AM

Possibly r156 because I think in a recent picture he had a small amount of grey hair.

I think someone from the DL hair police mentioned it here before r158 about his possible thinning.

by Anonymousreply 162March 17, 2023 4:29 AM

It's beyond possible. All you have to do is look at his social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 17, 2023 5:02 AM

R163 DAMN!!!

by Anonymousreply 164March 17, 2023 5:08 AM

Christopher Sean is homely.

by Anonymousreply 165March 17, 2023 5:12 AM

R165

by Anonymousreply 166March 17, 2023 5:56 AM

I am newer to DOOL and my first experience with the character was in Beyond Salem. I really like his interactions with John.

by Anonymousreply 167March 17, 2023 6:09 AM

John getting so testy about his gay son's love life or lack of one seems appropriate for a made for the Cock episode. That would have been toned down or cut down for the network.

by Anonymousreply 168March 17, 2023 7:03 AM

I watched Kate deck Megan half a dozen times. "You dumb bitch."

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 169March 17, 2023 9:49 AM

That was an impressive hit by Kate!!!

by Anonymousreply 170March 17, 2023 10:26 AM

[qoute]I watched Kate deck Megan half a dozen times. "You dumb bitch."

Now that Days is on the ‘cock, she should have said “Fucking cunt”!

by Anonymousreply 171March 17, 2023 10:31 AM

When does DeeDoo show her titties on the ‘Cock?

by Anonymousreply 172March 17, 2023 11:40 AM

Every day during the mid-show break with a second quick flash at the end of the closing credits, R172.

by Anonymousreply 173March 17, 2023 12:22 PM

Poor PFLAG John! He's been imagining Paul and Andrew in bareback flip-fucks and got his bubble burst!

by Anonymousreply 174March 17, 2023 12:39 PM

It's charming to me that, ubermasculine, John Black is so supportive of his gay kid. I know that it was met with complaints from certain segments of the audience, but it's a nice representation.

by Anonymousreply 175March 17, 2023 12:50 PM

I did have to laugh at Paul and Andrew's conversation today... I don't know ANY gay man(myself included) ever having a conversation like that but it is soapy

by Anonymousreply 176March 17, 2023 1:17 PM

when do we get to the part where either Paul or Andrew is tied up in bed asking to be whipped?

by Anonymousreply 177March 17, 2023 8:11 PM

It looked pretty close to that today.

by Anonymousreply 178March 17, 2023 8:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 17, 2023 8:26 PM

R176 The convo was like a scene from a bad M/M romance novel written by women for women. LOOL!

by Anonymousreply 180March 17, 2023 8:43 PM

who do we think is the bottom between Paul & Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 181March 17, 2023 8:48 PM

Well the way Andrew slid on top of Andrew made me think he bottomed that night but I can see them a vers

by Anonymousreply 182March 17, 2023 8:51 PM

R181 They read flip-flop to me.

by Anonymousreply 183March 17, 2023 8:53 PM

Is Andrew Andrew Donovan?

(sorry, it's been forever since I caught a live ep)

by Anonymousreply 184March 17, 2023 8:53 PM

r184

Yes... Kim and Shane's son

by Anonymousreply 185March 17, 2023 8:55 PM

R184 Yes. Listen to the 3/16 episode, and they had Andrew call Steve as "Uncle Steve."

by Anonymousreply 186March 17, 2023 8:56 PM

R182 The Peacock "Extra" of the scene reveals vers. .. And how fun is it to see Paul pounding Andrew missionary with those long, long legs of Andrew's up in the air? Hot! .. But Andrew gives just as good as he gets when he positions Paul down on the floor below the sofa and begins to pile drive him. .. Kudos to the cameramen for getting right in there for the amazing closeups. This crew obviously knows what viewers want! .. I have to laugh, though, when Paul reaches for his phone to send John a photo of the cream pie Andrew delivers to his hole, so that dear old dad will know his recent talk has been taken to heart. Funny.

by Anonymousreply 187March 17, 2023 9:37 PM

already some fanfic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 17, 2023 9:55 PM

promo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 17, 2023 11:06 PM

Peter Reckell looks good with short hair. Hated his Jesus look.

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2023 1:20 AM

Drama over at SON! That creep Icky Victoria Fuckton is still perplexed that Pervsudz ignores creepy Icky Vicky. Drama drama drama. Always drama over there. Icky Vicky has to go.

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2023 1:23 AM

Andrew needs to moisturize his forehead and get that mole lasered off.

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2023 1:35 AM

Bo’s makeover since last Summer turned out a lot better than Fancy Face’s transformation into The Joker.

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2023 1:47 AM

She looks downright scary.

by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2023 2:05 AM

She look like a man.

by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2023 2:25 AM

are these returns temporary? I kind of want to see Alex meet Ben.

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2023 2:48 AM

No one told Hope those 3 Salem witches were dead? Her surprise grief was underwhelming. LOOL

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2023 2:50 AM

They should keep Steve Burton. He's good and would be a great love interest for somebody, maybe Kristen. Or, maybe it's time to bring back Eve. I don't care if Bo and Hope stick around. KA has taken the cuntage up to new levels, and Days has been a pretty harmonious set since she's gone. I'm thinking she and Peter will just do guest arcs from time to time. I would like Andrew, if the actor were hotter. But it's hard to top the hotness level of Chandler and Zach.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2023 2:53 AM

The Andrew actor is much hotter than plastoid Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 199March 18, 2023 3:15 AM

Kristian “I’ll never ever return” Alfonso is back? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 200March 18, 2023 3:17 AM

she needs to cut her hair

by Anonymousreply 201March 18, 2023 3:18 AM

R200

by Anonymousreply 202March 18, 2023 3:19 AM

[quote] They should keep Steve Burton. He's good and would be a great love interest for somebody ....

Steroid Steve and Queen Brady should hook up on when they're both on the 2023 Gay Muscle Cruise to Smith Island.

by Anonymousreply 203March 18, 2023 3:28 AM

R199 Colton could be hot but he really needs to butch up his voice. Body looks adequate but not as cut as it could be.

by Anonymousreply 204March 18, 2023 4:23 AM

😍 Bo Brady is back, and looking better than ever. He's my #1 pick on ⏳ DOOL !

by Anonymousreply 205March 18, 2023 4:30 AM

🍔 🍟 Didn't old Mr. Shins own Arnold's Diner on Happy Days ?

by Anonymousreply 206March 18, 2023 4:34 AM

[quote] I kind of want to see Alex meet Ben.

Alex and Ben would probably be attracted to one another, but too dumb to realize why.

I'd suggest it occur while they're both glancing downward while standing next to each other at the urinals in The Brady Pub men's room.

by Anonymousreply 207March 18, 2023 4:36 AM

[quote]The Andrew actor is much hotter than plastoid Chandler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 18, 2023 4:39 AM

Paul & Andrew are much hotter than Dumbo Chambo and tranny loving Tinker.

by Anonymousreply 209March 18, 2023 6:05 AM

Who will Eileen play when she returns...?

by Anonymousreply 210March 18, 2023 6:58 AM

🕵‍♂️👨🏻‍💼⚾️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 18, 2023 7:59 AM

Andrew is hot & yeah the fact that Hope didn't know about not 1 but 3 deaths in Salem is pretty shocking.

She didn't seem too bothered by any of them croaking either.

I enjoy Dr. Rolf more than some of these DOOL legends & hope they keep him around as long as possible.

I like the Megan actress but not the character that I've seen so far. I would like to see another female DiMera relative (other than Kristen who I also enjoy) running around Salem & wonder how she'd get along with Chad, EJ, Tony (& Andre) at the company.

by Anonymousreply 212March 18, 2023 8:06 AM

Other than Nicole's sad hair, I'm enjoying everything about the show. Even the preview shows a huge uptick in set quality since the Peacock eps started airing. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks of the Bo and Hope saga, and then they're gone. I hope we get one scene of Julie tearing Hope a new asshole for not visiting during the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 213March 18, 2023 9:23 AM

I thought Bo acted like he had brain damaged rather than just brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 214March 18, 2023 12:32 PM

Yeah he did act like a retard.

by Anonymousreply 215March 18, 2023 2:15 PM

Bad acting choices by Reckell. We know he’s brainwashed because of the way he defended Megan. He didn’t need to make it so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 216March 18, 2023 2:44 PM

If I were Peter and KA I'd only agree to come back if they reunite Bo and Hope and let them do the Doug and Julie drop in sort of thing. To do anything else and try to pair either one with someone else at this stage of the game is just farcial.

They tried putting Hope with other men and, well, since KA is a turbo cunt no one believed any of it.

by Anonymousreply 217March 18, 2023 2:47 PM

If you were frozen, thawed out and revived after dying from a brain tumor, a little brain damage would be expected. Of course this is fiction involving some magical healing prisms, so Bo could be perfectly restored if the show wants. Maybe it's a plot point that Bo did not come back right in the head to be explored at a later time.

by Anonymousreply 218March 18, 2023 2:55 PM

The term "turbo cunt" makes me laugh. I sort of figured out that KA was not so nice when Crystal Chappell returned to the show and all that drama happened, but if Bo and Hope returning, reuniting, and getting a happily ever after ending gets eyeballs on the show, then so be it. My guess is Bo and Hope are going to ride off into the sunset with Ben and Ciara, which is going to piss off all the Ben and Ciara haters. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 219March 18, 2023 2:57 PM

Crystal C may have been part of the drama between her and KA. KA is a turbocunt but CC can also be a little shit stirrer. She had a feud with a few folks at GL during her years there.

by Anonymousreply 220March 18, 2023 3:27 PM

can someone refresh me on the drama between Kristian and Crystal?

by Anonymousreply 221March 18, 2023 3:36 PM

[quote]Crystal C may have been part of the drama between her and KA. KA is a turbocunt but CC can also be a little shit stirrer. She had a feud with a few folks at GL during her years there.

Oh trust me, I didn't say she wasn't. Crystal is not without her issues, but KA was a little over the top during that entire mess. There was zero reason for KA to be threatened by Crystal, as we eventually saw. Ken made if very clear who his priority was and it wasn't Crystal.

I'm probably wrong, but I think that KA gets ticked off that she has never been able to make a relationship outside of Bo and Hope work on that show and she blames everyone else for it. Just my, uninformed, take.

by Anonymousreply 222March 18, 2023 4:03 PM

It's Fat Fuck Freddie's birthday today.

by Anonymousreply 223March 20, 2023 3:41 AM

I love that John, Patch and Roman are part-time superheroes and part-time Greek chorus.

by Anonymousreply 224March 20, 2023 11:30 AM

Please someone, I don't have Cock, what's Marlena up to? Is she out of that unit yet?

by Anonymousreply 225March 20, 2023 1:12 PM

[quote] It's Fat Fuck Freddie's birthday today.

How many cakes did he eat? Oops. I mean how many candles did he blow out?

by Anonymousreply 226March 20, 2023 2:16 PM

A better question might be how many vodkas did he have?

by Anonymousreply 227March 20, 2023 7:12 PM

Does Burton get naked on this?

by Anonymousreply 228March 20, 2023 7:28 PM

Would anyone want to see that chewed up beef jerky if he does?

by Anonymousreply 229March 20, 2023 8:45 PM

Steroid Steve looks like he'd be popular with the elder gays in Palm Springs and Wilton Manors - ex-porn star from the 90s for rent.

by Anonymousreply 230March 20, 2023 9:11 PM

Where's Marlena? Does everybody still think the women are dead? Sorry for asking but I'm not in the US and don't have Peacock access here. Thanks guys X

by Anonymousreply 231March 20, 2023 9:12 PM

I want Freddie Smith inside me. Quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 232March 21, 2023 8:03 AM

R231 Marlena's still in a hospital gown flashing her butt crack.

by Anonymousreply 233March 21, 2023 9:02 AM

Marlena could enter the Guinness World Records for most kidnappings

by Anonymousreply 234March 21, 2023 9:13 AM

I was watching this morning and realized a few things:

1) I think we're supposed to be rooting for Paulina and Chanel, but I kind of just don't care. Maybe it's because I like Sloan, but I find her character is the only that I care about in this dud of a story.

2) Jackee still hasn't adjusted her performance. If she could dial it down to about a 5, it might be better. I don't understand why the directors haven't pulled her aside and reminded her that this is not 227.

3) I've given him enough time and I don't like this EJ. I've tried, but I've decided that the character is just not needed on the show. In fact, EJ/Stefan sort of duplicate energy. EJ needs to go be with Samantha. And to be honest, and shallow, I think he looks weird.

4) If we don't care about Jada, why are we supposed to care about Jada's sister? Jada fucked Eric and had an abortion. We know nothing about Jada other than those two things and that she's Marcus' daughter. Now they're pairing her with Rafe, which just islands her with another unpopular character.

by Anonymousreply 235March 21, 2023 1:01 PM

I HATE that Paulina and Chanel are trying to say they are in the right here... Yes Chanel killed Sloan's father but it was clearly an accident. Paulina covered it up so they are taking no responsibility for their part. I do really like Sloan and she's not wrong but it was clearly an accident

by Anonymousreply 236March 21, 2023 7:20 PM

Queen Fairman is reporting that Louise Sorel is back taping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 21, 2023 7:44 PM

That's kind of a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 238March 21, 2023 8:01 PM

Will Louise be showing her breasts before Dee?

by Anonymousreply 239March 21, 2023 9:49 PM

Great interview. What a career she's had.

by Anonymousreply 240March 21, 2023 10:08 PM

That Peacock money is really showing with all the enhanced/additional sets. It's crazy having Bo, Hope, Marlena, John, Steve and Kayla all in the same episode. Lovin' it.

by Anonymousreply 241March 27, 2023 10:16 AM

Is Marlena back in Salem?

by Anonymousreply 242March 27, 2023 10:24 AM

Not yet.

by Anonymousreply 243March 27, 2023 10:29 AM

DAYS SCOOP------>>Days/Peacock was originally filming another installment of Beyond Salem featuring Megan, Bo, Hope, Andrew, Paul, etc. But in a cost saving measure decided to take that footage and incorporate it into the Days franchise.

by Anonymousreply 244March 27, 2023 10:33 AM

Beyond Salem was always about bringing eyeballs to Peacock.

When the mothership moved exclusively to Peacock, there was no need for having a satellite show.

by Anonymousreply 245March 27, 2023 4:39 PM

But we still need Beyond Salem XXX !! ... The mini-series for eyeballs who are looking for more skin, which will triple the show's numbers.

by Anonymousreply 246March 27, 2023 7:42 PM

I liked how Beyond Salem moved stories not seen on the DOOL mothership. But I have been enjoying the made-for-Peacock episodes sine the full transition.

by Anonymousreply 247March 27, 2023 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!