Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Georgia Dad Disappears on Business Trip in Louisiana: 'I'm Praying for a Miracle,' Says Wife

Calling our DL sleuths, thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 24, 2023 12:01 PM

Check every motel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2023 5:41 AM

Grindr hook-up gone terribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2023 5:43 AM

Looks like Mayor Pete’s retarded cousin

by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Praying his life insurance was paid up, more like.

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2023 5:45 AM

[quote] When hotel staff did a check on his room, she said they reported that it appeared nobody had slept there.

However, they did detect a strange aroma which one later described as “baking cookies.”

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Looking at that photo, I have a feeling the love that dare not speak its name was involved somehow.

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2023 5:45 AM

"According to Millard, her husband's card was used twice on Thursday morning, and surveillance video shows a man of a different race using it, reported WAFB and WSB-TV." This doesn't sound good.

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2023 5:48 AM

An Italian?

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2023 5:50 AM

[quote] a man of a different race

R17 the media can't even use certain words to describe the suspect, but I am pretty sure that "different" race is not Asian or native American, probably not Hispanic either.

by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2023 5:54 AM

Maybe it's a tumor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2023 6:00 AM

Seems more like some random homeless guy found his card, not really a suspect

[quote] a homeless man was caught on camera using Millard's credit card at a Greyhound bus station in Baton Rouge sometime after that, and that person has since been questioned. Police confirmed Wednesday that a person was interviewed and released, adding that they anticipate more interviews soon.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2023 6:01 AM

[quote] Millard’s phone, Amber said, was found at a work site about four blocks from his hotel....

[quote] police found his wallet at the Greyhound bus station a mile from Happy’s Bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2023 6:01 AM

His phone was found at a "work" site 4 blocks from the hotel, and a homeless guy found his wallet and used his cards somewhere a mile away, the homless guy either didn't see the phone or didn't take his phone?

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2023 6:11 AM

OMG the pic at OP

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2023 6:15 AM

That's face is not just smelling cookies. That face owns the damn bakery.

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2023 6:17 AM

wait a sec! The police didn't find his phone, it's the client "Josh" who found it in the nearby work site.

[quote] Nathan Millard was supposed to meet with his client at the property site the next morning, but Nathan never showed up. His client went back to the Courtyard Marriott and asked the managers to check Nathan Millard’s room. His belongings were still there, and the bed was still perfectly made....The client and a hotel manager found Nathan Millard’s phone a few blocks away from the hotel, and that’s when they got in touch with his wife and filed a missing person report.

Is the "work" site he was supposed to work on? That could explain why he was there or the client knew where to look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2023 6:23 AM

Did anyone stop to think for just a MINUTE that, well, morning came and he was still with her, and the bus and the tourists were gone? And he’d thrown away his choice, he’d lost his ticket, so he had to stay on …

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2023 6:26 AM

did the drum beat strains of the night remain?

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2023 6:34 AM

I don't think it was a work trip. He wanted to meet up with his lover 'Josh' outta town and needed an excuse. Something went wrong and the body was dumped.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2023 7:18 AM

[quote]he met with a client and had plans to visit a job site the following morning

That’s the modern equivalent of a fishing trip, right?

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2023 7:22 AM

He’s on a tour of all the cookie baking sites in the state.

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2023 7:23 AM

He didn't have a little dog with him? because Louisiana is full of ALLIGATORS!

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2023 7:46 AM

Did anyone check his credit card statements for purchases of disco lights?

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2023 7:50 AM

May I introduce to you, the newest Lovely Lady of Louisiana, Natalia Miilard.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2023 8:20 AM

Georgia Mom Reappears After Business Trip to Themselves: "I Should Have Known", Says Wife Taking Cookies Out of Oven

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2023 8:53 AM

[quote]...there was a withdrawal made at an ATM after Millard left Happy’s. The ATM is reportedly close to where Millard’s phone was found days later. Another ATM transaction was made near the Greyhound bus station in downtown Baton Rouge on Florida St., sources tell UWK. There were also “multiple smaller charges” at a Chevron in the “one-by-four block radius” between 1 and 2 a.m., Harvey said.

As clarification, a homeless man was never seen using the ATM as BRPD first reported. Instead, that was someone else using the ATM, who as of now is not connected at all to the missing Georgia man case. This person did not use Millard’s ATM card.

A homeless man was seen with Millard on Florida St. when he did go missing, according to sources. The homeless man then left Millard and Millard is said to have gone his own way. He has been missing since then.

That homeless man was picked up by BRPD, questioned and released. It’s unknown what the questioning involved and why he was released or if he could face charges down the road. All that information is being kept very quiet as the investigation is ongoing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2023 9:20 AM

He's my stunt double chin.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2023 9:37 AM

He’s high in the OP photo. He was robbed.

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2023 9:47 AM

I wouldn't walk anywhere after dark in Baton Rouge. That is one dangerous town.

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2023 9:51 AM

R27, and I’m his stunt double. Also, my mom disappeared in Baton Rouge.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2023 9:53 AM

He probably slept with a young criminal boy and was raped.

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2023 9:57 AM

He was probably robbed and killed. Hopefully they’ll find his body and capture the criminal.

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2023 1:17 PM

R32 he was totally drunk that night, the bar even refused to serve him alcohol, they might rob him but there was no need to kill an inebriated man.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2023 11:00 PM

the plot thickens

[quote] Around 3 p.m. on Feb. 22, Millard and his work client are caught on surveillance video inside the Courtyard Marriot downtown. From there, sources tell UWK that the two went to Happy’s Irish Pub on Third Street. They stayed there until they went to a LSU basketball game, where he’s said to have facetimed his wife to show her their seats. Multiple sources have confirmed to UWK the duo then took a rideshare to The Penthouse Club, a gentleman’s club in Baton Rouge, after the LSU basketball game. From The Penthouse Club, the two took a rideshare back to Happy’s to have more drinks. Millard was reportedly finished drinking and ready to leave, while his business client said he would stay back and finish his drink.

[quote] Sources tell UWK there were several withdrawals made at ATMs around downtown Baton Rouge. Source say that Millard withdrew cash from an ATM downtown several hours after leaving Happy’s. Then there are additional ATM withdrawals from an ATM on Florida St. near the Greyhound bus station. UWK is told a homeless man guided Millard to the ATM at that location. Sources clarify to UWK that the homeless man was never seen using the ATM as BRPD first reported. Sources say that it was someone else not connected to the Millard case at all using the machine. The homeless man was questioned by BRPD and released. It’s unknown what the questioning involved, why he was ultimately released or if he could face charges down the road. That information is being kept very quiet as the investigation continues. It’s unclear which ATMs had cameras, but sources say that Millard is the only person to either withdraw cash or check his balance at the ATMs.

[quote] Millard was supposed to meet his work client at a work site the next morning (Feb. 23) at 8 a.m. But, Millard never showed for that meeting. The client called and texted Millard, according to sources. After trying several times with no luck at reaching Millard, he called the hotel requesting a wellness check. When the hotel went to check Millard’s room, sources say staff noticed the bed was not slept in. The work client reportedly called Millard’s cellphone again, and sources confirm to UWK that someone answered saying the phone was found near the post office at Convention and 7th in downtown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2023 11:29 PM

Going to ATMs seems like he was probably being threatened for cash. Or was paying cash for something. He did go to a strip club after all.

Probably got robbed and thrown in the Mississippi.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2023 12:11 AM

[Quote]Source say that Millard withdrew cash from an ATM downtown several hours after leaving Happy’s.

So much for a Happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2023 3:32 AM

The Penis, er, Pelican Brief Part II

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2023 4:23 AM

Smells cookies from here to Mars, as others have pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2023 4:32 AM

midnight, downtown, near a hotel, visibly drunk, asking for direction to ATM machine...

what could possibly go wrong? He might be mugged, but to kill him and dump the body seemed too much work for opportunity crimes like this.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2023 7:05 AM

I love how they initially omitted details that he ubered to a strip club in-between the drinking.

It served no purpose other than keeping up the image of a "family man".

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2023 7:08 AM

R40: OMG so he’s really straight after all?

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2023 7:51 AM

He's transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2023 5:50 PM

They found his body wrapped in a rug near a Baton Rouge highway on Monday morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 6, 2023 3:51 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 44March 6, 2023 4:13 PM

Plastic is from the work site, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2023 4:14 PM

What happened, DL Hardy Boys?

by Anonymousreply 46March 6, 2023 4:24 PM

IDK he doesn't look gay to me. Just southern.

by Anonymousreply 47March 6, 2023 4:31 PM

This is why I never crawl into a rolled up rug.

by Anonymousreply 48March 6, 2023 4:33 PM

He looks like a Baptist televangelist, a la Jimmy Swaggart

by Anonymousreply 49March 6, 2023 4:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 6, 2023 4:40 PM

They say he is the one that used the ATMs. Withdrawal and/or checking a balance. He could have been threatened and forced to make a withdrawal against his will.

Then robbed and killed.

But rolled up in plastic and a rug? That's more work and planning than any random robber would attempt.T hat's a lot of work even if he was targeted as an inebriated man.

There's more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 51March 6, 2023 4:47 PM

"Rolling up the rug" is generally a fun term that means dancing is about to begin.

Not in this case, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 52March 6, 2023 4:59 PM

Does the carpet match the drapes?

by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2023 5:01 PM

R52 I thought it meant "removing the toupee".

by Anonymousreply 54March 6, 2023 5:09 PM

[quote]the love that dare not speak its name

became the love that will not shut its mouth sometime toward the end of the last millennium.

by Anonymousreply 55March 6, 2023 5:12 PM

[quote]However, they did detect a strange aroma which one later described as “baking cookies.”

They also detected the strange odor of a videotape cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 56March 6, 2023 5:46 PM

[quote]They found his body wrapped in a rug near a Baton Rouge highway on Monday morning.

And dat's dat.

by Anonymousreply 57March 6, 2023 5:47 PM

[quote]OMG so he’s really straight after all?

Not necessarily. His buddy could be and suggested they go there. He wasn't going to tell this guy, "Nah, I'm a big ole mo. Boobies? Yuck!" and so he went.

by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2023 5:48 PM

What type of rug? Some random chunk of discarded wall-to-wall or was it an antique oriental rug? These things help in narrowing down the suspects.

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2023 5:50 PM

"When Rugs Attack - Details at 10!"

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]They say he is the one that used the ATMs. Withdrawal and/or checking a balance. He could have been threatened and forced to make a withdrawal against his will.

Or he could have been buying drugs.

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2023 7:20 PM

It could've been so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2023 7:25 PM

I don't understand why it's not being investigated as a homicide if he was rolled up in a rug. I mean, who would roll themselves up in a rug?

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2023 7:45 PM

Downlow guys like to get str8 guys horny and drunk before they ask for cock. A strip club would be ideal for that.

by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2023 8:21 PM

Roll the rug.

Up!

by Anonymousreply 65March 6, 2023 9:03 PM

[quote] I mean, who would roll themselves up in a rug?

Cleopatra

Perhaps the Georgia man was planning to meet Julius Caesar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2023 9:54 PM

Who were they expecting to find, Cleopatra?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2023 10:36 PM

Have the police questioned Buster Murdaugh yet?

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2023 10:44 PM

I'm surprised the rug didn't end up for sale at OLLIE'S.

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2023 10:45 PM

hun, r56, they do not make "videotape cleaner" anymore.

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2023 10:48 PM

Way to let the joke run right over your head, r70!

Do you really think a hypothetical news release that r5 and I were coming up with would say, "They also detected the strange odor of poppers," you muppet?

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2023 10:52 PM

no i think you are at least 65.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2023 10:54 PM

“"Rolling up the rug" is generally a fun term”

So is “Tossing the salad”.

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2023 11:01 PM

R72, you can think anything you'd like.

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2023 11:03 PM

He must have had SO MUCH PENT UP NEED TO GO WILD. What the fuck was he doing all night, all over town?

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2023 11:06 PM

Those were coke ATM withdrawals . . . it doesn't last, and if his final one was the largest it was "Fuck it, let's get an eight-ball and just stay up" time. It's just what old frat boys DO when they're traveling without the family

by Anonymousreply 76March 6, 2023 11:23 PM

Some folks who claim to have known him have posted on Facebook that he was a recovering addict who fell off the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 77March 6, 2023 11:24 PM

Just last week my sister and I were passing that funeral home, remarking how fucking CREEPY it always looks. It originally was called Hollabaugh-Spindle Funeral Home; when the white people left that area, the mortuary followed. Years later the property was sold and became home to a statewide chain, Rhodes Funeral Home.

In all those years we have NEVER seen so much as a hearse or mourner at that Scenic Highway/Hwy 61 location. We always joke that it looks like a place the Scooby-Doo gang would investigate. VERY Southern Gothic.

by Anonymousreply 78March 6, 2023 11:36 PM

So here's my theory - he picked up a hooker at the strip club, wanted blow - explains the ATM. He OD'd on fentanyl laced coke. She panicked called her pimp - they wrapped him in the carpet and dumped his body.

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2023 1:06 AM

He was fucked by a hobosexual then fucked over by said hobosexual.

by Anonymousreply 80March 7, 2023 1:14 AM

R77 that's very sad.

by Anonymousreply 81March 7, 2023 1:16 AM

Until the autopsy is revealed its all conjecture. I think he od'd as well.

by Anonymousreply 82March 7, 2023 1:49 AM

A tourist who OD'd in front of or with their dealer probably wouldn't have been rolled up in a blanket and disposed of.

Disposed of, yes, but unceremoniously thrown out of a car somewhere into the bayou. Not with traceable DNA on a rug.

by Anonymousreply 83March 7, 2023 2:09 AM

Off-topic, but j'adore Cleopatra's authentic ancient Egypt footwear at R67.

by Anonymousreply 84March 7, 2023 2:19 AM

R82 "Until the autopsy is revealed its all conjecture"

No shit, sherlock

by Anonymousreply 85March 7, 2023 2:22 AM

[quote] So here's my theory

R79, We don't start sentences with "So."

by Anonymousreply 86March 7, 2023 2:23 AM

Do we know the knot count of the rug yet? And how was the pile, did it have good pile?

by Anonymousreply 87March 7, 2023 2:24 AM

That's the way we roll in Lousyanna.

by Anonymousreply 88March 7, 2023 2:26 AM

Get the ice out! Roll the rug up!

by Anonymousreply 89March 7, 2023 2:34 AM

Massage table and disco lights >> rolled up rug under a bridge

by Anonymousreply 90March 7, 2023 2:35 AM

Sad how little life is worth these days.

by Anonymousreply 91March 7, 2023 2:38 AM

Datalounge Detective Agency needs to go to Louisiana to investigate!

by Anonymousreply 92March 7, 2023 2:38 AM

He’s been found dead rolled up in a carpet. The BLACK person (the news can’t identify as being what he is) definitely murdered him.

by Anonymousreply 93March 7, 2023 2:41 AM

r93 probably tried to blame the U of Idaho murders on "Mexican Cartels" (nope.....white dude)

by Anonymousreply 94March 7, 2023 2:44 AM

Soft butch sous chef strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2023 2:51 AM

Interestingly enough, that's R93's singular post on DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote] And dat's dat.

And we couldn’t do nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2023 3:09 AM

He won’t put the lotion in the basket

by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2023 3:13 AM

R96 By singular are you implying it’s the best post they ever made beyond anything else they ever posted?

by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2023 3:14 AM

No, I meant it in the drive-by troll sense.

by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2023 3:18 AM

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 101March 7, 2023 3:19 AM

I'm sure there must have been some hungry alligators in the vicinity ...

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2023 3:22 AM

"Thank you, Jesus, for this wondrous miracle. You know how hard I prayed and you listened AND delivered. Thank you, Jesus, for making sure my husband was found dead and not in a motel room with another man's rock hard cock in his tight, pink hole. Praise you!"

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2023 4:18 AM

r97, I just fell madly and head over heels in love with you. Oh, lawdy!

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2023 2:31 PM

R102 Actually I had never thought of that. Not in this case particularly, but if you live an area with alligators, could you dump a body in a lake or river and the alligator eat everything leaving no trace?

by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2023 3:07 PM

For the most part, yes.

Investigators would first have to know to search there. And even if they hypothetically knew someone was there, the chances of finding any evidence of a body in alligator infested waters would be slim.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2023 3:26 PM

Gators doing gator things.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2023 3:33 PM

Has Tyler Perry commented?

by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Rest stop pickups are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2023 3:42 PM

R109, Not necessarily.

by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2023 5:00 PM

R105 I bet that's what happened to that chick who was on the people's court and then killed by her ex.

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2023 5:06 PM

He fucked around and found out.

by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2023 5:52 PM

Nothing good happens after midnight.

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2023 5:55 PM

This obviously was a murder for hire to cover the fact the couple were secret Russian operatives also practicing a sex camp for low wage El Salvadoran women and one of them got pregnant. The wife didn’t murder him though the young unwed mother did in a fit of rage from revenge porn that he was secretly videotaping her and publishing the videos on the dark web.

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2023 6:13 PM

Does the guy who was in the Glendale hotel with news anchor Christopher Burrous have an alibi?

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2023 6:18 PM

He did not use common sense obviously. You DO NOT walk alone on the streets of a well known crime riddled town, especially after dark. That's just asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2023 6:26 PM

[quote]Georgia Mom Reappears After Business Trip to Themselves: "I Should Have Known", Says Wife Taking Cookies Out of Oven

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2023 6:26 PM

r115 You mean Mister Fister?

by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2023 6:46 PM

Looks like a fatal overdose

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2023 8:55 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2023 9:15 PM

It's hard for me to make sense of this. He buys some drugs, ODs, and then some strangers carefully wrap and dump his money..?

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2023 9:21 PM

R79 called it! The DL Detective Agency cracks another case.

by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2023 9:22 PM

Geez, he really had a permanently lost weekend.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2023 9:30 PM

I sent lots of thoughts and prayers, so why didn't that save him???

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2023 9:44 PM

[quote] did the drum beat strains of the night remain?

They might have!

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2023 9:44 PM

Isn’t it basically insane to use coke at this point?

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2023 9:45 PM

Yes, yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 127March 7, 2023 9:46 PM

He pings loud, and I have very weak gaydar. I'd have done him gladly.

by Anonymousreply 128March 7, 2023 10:19 PM

[quote]I'm sure there must have been some hungry alligators in the vicinity ...

Not even close, R22. You'd have to go SE Baton Rouge (Bluebonnet Swamp or Bayou Manchac) to find alligators in the natural.

by Anonymousreply 129March 7, 2023 11:04 PM

R121, it's possible he overdosed in the company of others and the others disposed of his body because they didn't want to get caught with it

by Anonymousreply 130March 7, 2023 11:25 PM

I once did so much cocaine in one evening I dry heaved for 2 hours. I wouldnt touch any now for a million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 131March 7, 2023 11:27 PM

R120, So, there was no anal rape?

by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2023 11:35 PM

It was the same guy who was in the hotel room with Burrous!

by Anonymousreply 133March 7, 2023 11:52 PM

This sounds eerily similar to the drug OD murders of gay men (and others) in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 134March 7, 2023 11:54 PM

Not really r134. Those NYC cases are robberies.

Here they found his wallet and cell phone, this wasn't some plan to rob the guy whatever actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 135March 8, 2023 12:03 AM

Should have pocketed some complimentary fentanyl test strips in the HAGS toilets during brunch, a common mistake.

by Anonymousreply 136March 8, 2023 12:08 AM

[quote][R121], it's possible he overdosed in the company of others and the others disposed of his body because they didn't want to get caught with it

Yes, indeed R130. David Ruffin's daughter has always contended that is what happened to him. He got clean, then relapsed and OD'd in one location, then was picked up and dumped in a crack house so the OD wouldn't be traced to them.

by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2023 12:47 AM

[quote] So, there was no anal rape?

Life is full of disappointments.

by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2023 1:42 AM

R121 take a grain of salt on the "carpet and plastics", the early news reports turned out to be wrong on many aspects, the homeless guy was not using his ATM card, the black guy was not using his ATM card, no one else was using his ATM card, his phone was not found by his business partner... the early reports are full of inaccuracy and misleading claims.

The news mentioned he was "rolled" in a carpet and plastics, but there were no details, was he wrapped by plastics from head to toe and carefully rolled inside a carpet, or was he simply covered in a carpet and there were some plastics tangled? It was an empty lot, there were a lot trash and dirty carpets on the ground, if he lost his direction and ended up there, it was getting old after midnight, he tried to keep himself warm and that's how he was covered by plastics and carpet... in my opinion, that's very likely considering he was intoxicated and he had a history of drug use, it's a tragic case of overdose.

by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2023 2:04 AM

R132: Ken Burns

by Anonymousreply 140March 8, 2023 2:05 AM

I don't feel like making a new thread so this seems like a good place to ask but what happened to the threat about the Dead kid in Utah? Is it deleted or am I just really stupid I mean I'm probably also stupid but am I stupid in this case.

by Anonymousreply 141March 8, 2023 2:59 AM

Reason I ask is because I'm bored of this topic because there's no gay angle yet so until there is it's just some dead straight white guy that's stupid. But also the local news kept showing clips of him like screaming treason and trainer and stuff in court and I'm too lazy to look up the story and stuff so I was hoping to be posted here.

by Anonymousreply 142March 8, 2023 3:00 AM

R142 "bored of this topic"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 143March 8, 2023 3:04 AM

[quote] clips of him like screaming

You are truly mentally retarded, R142

by Anonymousreply 144March 8, 2023 3:05 AM

R143 MacMillan dictionary says that either is correct and that if you say bored with you're an old ass old person so there.

by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2023 3:06 AM

R145 Bless your heart. You did make me laugh. Stupidity is funny.

by Anonymousreply 146March 8, 2023 3:09 AM

Wife needs to watch Brokeback Mountain. Especially what happens to Jake Gyllenhaal in that movie. Then memorize what AnnE Hathaway says because that’s what she’s going to have to say.

by Anonymousreply 147March 8, 2023 3:34 AM

Good work, r139, except:

[quote]“There doesn’t appear to be any foul play at this point. [bold]I know that he was placed there obviously by another individual[/bold], we would like to know who and why. But just from the autopsy results that were given by the Coroner’s Office, at this time it doesn’t appear to be any signs of foul play,” said Captain Heinz.

by Anonymousreply 148March 8, 2023 1:08 PM

I wonder if r93 will apologize for the "Black guy murdered him!" comment when this guy wasn't even murdered

by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2023 7:11 PM

whose thus boreing cunt, policeing thus convo for gremmetical airers? have a glass of sharri and go beck to lookin at pics of bearly leegalbois!!

by Anonymousreply 150March 8, 2023 9:55 PM

Well R149 he had a 75% chance of being correct,considering the location and the poverty of the area.

by Anonymousreply 151March 8, 2023 11:13 PM

Stay kkklassy, DL

by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2023 11:17 PM

R151, well apparently the area also has lots of appeal for white, suburban druggies

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2023 11:32 PM

Would you rather go like this guy or the guy whose body was in a closet for most of the year?

by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2023 11:51 PM

R141 the "Dead Kid in Utah Thread" got deleted because the OP troll had a meltdown. He started it to try to make the kid seem like a victim, when the "kid" was a 25 year old cultist, a "sovereign citizen", a mentally ill anit-American terrorist group. OP lusted after him and tried to paint him as a victim of police brutality. The police knew who he was (his unstable cult headed mother sued the same Police Department the year before for "infringing in her rights". The "kid" got pulled over for having stolen license plates, refused to cooperate with Police and pulled a gun on them. They fired back and now his family is trying to paint the police as monsters. OP is a Nazi fucker and has started multiple worship threads on Shitler himself, Madison Cawthorn. OP is a known right-wing troll who has threatened legal action for Muriel and DL and is mentally ill. He posts constantly and is well known for stalking young men, photographing them without their knowledge, and posting their personal information online to out them as gay and shame them. He's insane and has to pe constantly placated by DL staff. He's a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 155March 9, 2023 12:02 AM

[quote]This obviously was a murder for hire to cover the fact the couple were secret Russian operatives also practicing a sex camp for low wage El Salvadoran women and one of them got pregnant. The wife didn’t murder him though the young unwed mother did in a fit of rage from revenge porn that he was secretly videotaping her and publishing the videos on the dark web.

—Law & Order SVU

Come away with me, R114

by Anonymousreply 156March 9, 2023 12:54 AM

He looks like a typical, titty bar lovin' white trash Southern man to me.

by Anonymousreply 157March 9, 2023 12:59 AM

read some comments online, someone mentioned his LinkedIn page has a lot connections to drug addiction and recovery groups, also at the beginning of the news stories, , his wife said something about want (his body) back, it sounds "weird" considering he went missing just a couple days ago....but it all made sense now, the wife knew he was dead by then and it was drug related.

by Anonymousreply 158March 9, 2023 1:57 AM

What if he had planned this as a last hurrah kind of thing?

by Anonymousreply 159March 9, 2023 3:03 AM

R159 in Baton Rouge? Vegas maybe

by Anonymousreply 160March 9, 2023 3:53 AM

What happened to the gay who disappeared a year ago after going to the gym and a gas station? His car was found abandoned on a seedy country road. He had a husbear and a French Bulldog (?)

Is he the one they found in the woods outside a college campus?

Sometimes I miss the endings to these things as they draw out : (

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 9, 2023 4:48 AM

Friends and family remember the deceased as a rugged man.

by Anonymousreply 162March 9, 2023 5:08 AM

r155 lol, but now I am intrigued, where can I find the threads started by said OP, especially the ones with legal action against Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 163March 9, 2023 5:52 AM

Try your asshole.

by Anonymousreply 164March 9, 2023 5:56 AM

R164 = said OP in R155

by Anonymousreply 165March 9, 2023 5:58 AM

Well you can sho' get lost in the Looosiana Bayooo . . .

by Anonymousreply 166March 9, 2023 6:12 AM

[quote]Would you rather go like this guy or the guy whose body was in a closet for most of the year?

Or John Travolta whose body has been in the closet for 69 years.

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2023 11:29 AM

[quote]He's insane and has to pe constantly placated by DL staff.

Datalounge has STAFF?

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2023 11:33 AM

[quote]Datalounge has STAFF?

Yes, Muriel's 3 cats.

by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2023 11:40 AM

Poor Georgia! Did they find her dad?

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2023 6:31 PM

R161 Yes, he is the one found dead near a college campus. His murder has never been solved.

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2023 6:38 PM

A fatal case of Jungle fever. His hole will be lodged in his esophagus.

by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2023 6:46 PM

[quote]R171 Yes, he is the one found dead near a college campus. His murder has never been solved.

THANK YOU!

Poor thing.

How embarrassing for the spouse, too. It’s all suggestively tawdry.

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2023 6:51 PM

For a while we thought the spouse did it.

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2023 7:05 PM

Yes! We were calling him “The Widow _____” (forgot last name)

by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote] thoughts?

Just the lack of surprise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 15, 2023 3:39 PM

Stevie Wonder saw that shit coming. Yet we are supposed to feel bad about being leery of black men.

by Anonymousreply 177March 15, 2023 3:45 PM

There was a lot of conflicting information on this case. So we have gone from thinking it was a drug overdose to back to thinking he was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 178March 15, 2023 3:52 PM

This is getting interesting. I'll make the popcorn..

by Anonymousreply 179March 15, 2023 5:41 PM

R177 stfu before I Mike Tyson yo bigoted ass.

by Anonymousreply 180March 15, 2023 5:45 PM

[quote]This is getting interesting. I'll make the popcorn..

Now we're getting somewhere.

Lemme get the garbage can size, please.

by Anonymousreply 181March 15, 2023 6:13 PM

drugs and prostitutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 22, 2023 10:07 AM

Oh no r177. Latest police statement is the guy died from a heroin overdose. You are so obsessed with believing he has to have been murdered by a black guy. Let's hope you never do jury duty.

by Anonymousreply 183March 22, 2023 10:18 AM

The guy that dumped his body is stupid for going to all that trouble. This nice husband and father is the one who bought drugs and women and killed himself. Just call 911 and leave him.

by Anonymousreply 184March 22, 2023 10:27 AM

Yes, the conservative media went very quiet, very quickly on this story because it didn’t fit their ‘poor family man’ narrative. They’ll now claim it’s some kind of woke cover-up. Fentanyl and hookers seem pretty MAGA to me though,

by Anonymousreply 185March 22, 2023 10:29 AM

I feel bad for the rug.

by Anonymousreply 186March 22, 2023 10:51 AM

[quote]thoughts?

Ugly straight guy, we don't care.

by Anonymousreply 187March 22, 2023 12:22 PM

My, what a lovely looking house in which to die.

It deserves its own Tasteful Friends thread.

by Anonymousreply 188March 22, 2023 1:35 PM

Man, as soon as this guy gets away from his wife and kids he is looking for drugs and hookers.

One of the many straight guys who got married and started a family because society told him to do that but was deeply unhappy with domestic life.

by Anonymousreply 189March 22, 2023 1:37 PM

😏 He's got [italic] " The Look "

by Anonymousreply 190March 22, 2023 2:16 PM

No foul play? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 191March 22, 2023 2:19 PM

The body should make it pretty obvious to police whether he was murdered or whether it looks more consistent with a drug overdose r191.

I mean they have this guy on camera withdrawing money from an ATM, hanging out the convenience store with the drug dealer and prostitute, and witnesses giving the same OD story

by Anonymousreply 192March 22, 2023 2:40 PM

Im not buying that story. I dont doubt he overdosed,but all that other shit is smokescreens. There is no way a white middle class person,no matter how bent,would be so stupid as to willingly put themselves in the hands of a crew that looked like that. No way. If anything,he was beyond fucked up and was manipulated into going along. There was definitely stupidity involved on his part,but his friend said when he left he was bombed out of his mind. How else would they have gotten his pin number ? I bet they basically kidnapped him .

by Anonymousreply 193March 22, 2023 8:34 PM

R193, chuckle. You must live in Kansas.

by Anonymousreply 194March 22, 2023 8:46 PM

He sure made a lot of poor decisions.

by Anonymousreply 195March 22, 2023 10:45 PM

R177, I doubt they forced the drugs down this guy's throat. Why are white "family" men so into drugs and hookers?

by Anonymousreply 196March 22, 2023 10:53 PM

R193 No, he was drunk and on drugs and made stupid choices. HIs wife didn't sound surprised when he went missing. She was worried about locating his body, so she already knew. Read between the lines of the original story, he kept in constant contact with her, probably at her request, and the minute he didn't she knew he was probably dead. Sounds like a former/current drug addict to me.

by Anonymousreply 197March 22, 2023 10:57 PM

[quote] On the night of the incident, Millard reportedly refused help from a security guard at a Greyhound Bus station, with newly released police documents revealing he told the guard he was looking for “something to make him feel better. Millard had left the Happy’s Irish Pub, where he was cut off for allegedly having too much to drink, and also told the guard he wanted “a girl to take back to his room.” Witnesses interviewed by the police said Millard met Perkins, who is known as “Stanka,” hours later when a man and a prostitute connected them so they could do drugs.

A real stand up middle class man

by Anonymousreply 198March 22, 2023 11:02 PM

R161

That was Alan White of Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 199March 22, 2023 11:03 PM

The straight lifestyle is a killer.

by Anonymousreply 200March 22, 2023 11:04 PM

“Stanka,”...........

by Anonymousreply 201March 22, 2023 11:16 PM

The victim resembles a certain quasi presidential candidate who believes he will be allowed to sashay into the White House in his chacha heels.

by Anonymousreply 202March 22, 2023 11:25 PM

Dear gawd, the NEIGHBORS. We'll have to move!

by Anonymousreply 203March 22, 2023 11:51 PM

Is it just me, or is he seriously smelling cookies

by Anonymousreply 204March 23, 2023 12:01 AM

[quote]There is no way a white middle class person,no matter how bent,would be so stupid as to willingly put themselves in the hands of a crew that looked like that.

I can see you haven't known many drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 205March 23, 2023 12:06 AM

[quote]“Stanka,”...........

That's Cheryl's street name.

by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2023 12:15 AM

R196 because theyre family men. They're forever stuck with the same stupid true wife nagging them constantly not to mention the remarkably ugly and stupid children they've ended up with. It's the same reason they end up killing them. His family should be grateful he was happy to just self destruct.

by Anonymousreply 207March 23, 2023 12:59 AM

funny enough, a straight family member is drinking himself to death because he is childless and single. In other words, any excuse will do for those of us who want to get and stay high

by Anonymousreply 208March 23, 2023 1:03 AM

He only wanted white whores like Tabbetha and Tiffany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 24, 2023 1:16 PM

I bet his wife fucking hates him. How embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 210March 24, 2023 1:30 PM

On the bright side, upon his death he was as snug as a bug in a rug.

by Anonymousreply 211March 25, 2023 7:52 AM

some user comments left on yahoo

[quote] They also had the good sense to drop him off at a funeral home too. How thoughtful.

[quote] I know, right? They even gift wrapped him!

by Anonymousreply 212March 25, 2023 9:13 AM

[quote]I bet his wife fucking hates him. How embarrassing

Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 213March 25, 2023 3:52 PM

All those people you get high with. Who really understand you and don't judge your need to get high and stay high? Will discard you like a broken bike when you get too high to fuck with and they can't get high with you anymore.

by Anonymousreply 214March 25, 2023 4:31 PM

The secret lives of straight men... All they do is cheat and lie and sneak. Place a sex ad and you'll get mostly 'curious' married guys.

The family must be shocked, humiliated and grieving all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 215March 25, 2023 5:21 PM

A woman has been arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 25, 2023 8:32 PM

Couldn't get any more sordid. This is really the pits, the rock bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 25, 2023 8:52 PM

Was he wealthy? Hopefully he had a large life insurance policy.

by Anonymousreply 218March 25, 2023 8:59 PM

I was so hoping Lindsay Graham was involved.

by Anonymousreply 219March 25, 2023 9:16 PM

[quote]A woman has been arrested.

That was no woman, that was a prostitution whore!

by Anonymousreply 220March 25, 2023 10:09 PM

Light the candles. Get the ice out. Roll the rug up. It's today!

by Anonymousreply 221March 25, 2023 10:12 PM

According to police, Perkins met Millard in the early morning of Feb. 23. Millard was with two other people on Convention Street when they saw Perkins and asked him for drugs. All four rode around Baton Rouge for hours while doing crack cocaine before stopping at a gas station on Nicholson Drive, according to an arrest warrant.

Detective said Millard went inside the store to get cash from an ATM but came back to the car where Perkins was and said he felt that the other two people were possibly trying to set him up to rob him. Perkins and Millard then left without the others.

An affidavit stated that Millard told Perkins he wanted a “white girl” and “wanted to go somewhere safe.” Detectives learned through an interview that Perkins picked up Tiffany Guidry before Millard said he wanted more “white girls” while at the Lorri Burgess Avenue home.

Perkins told investigators he went to pick up Tabbetha Barner at her home on Georgia Street. At the home, Perkins said Millard, Guidry and Barner were all using drugs. All three wanted items from the store so Millard gave his debit card to Perkins but refused to give him the pin number and said to run the cards as credit, according to an arrest warrant.

Perkins told detectives that Millard was sitting in the living room naked while Guidry and Barner performed oral sex on him while he was at the store.

In the morning, Perkins left the home to get drugs for Barner as she asked but when he came back home, Barner ran out of the house to tell him that Millard was dead, police documents said. Perkins told detectives Narcan was administered to Millard. Barner believed Millard “was alright” and “would be good” but when Perkins later checked on him, Millard would not wake up and appeared “blue,” an arrest warrant said. Perkins said he tried to do CPR but Millard couldn’t be revived.

Police said Guidry and Barner told Perkins he had to “get rid of the body.” Perkins said he was afraid to call 911 and panicked so he and Guidry put Millard’s body into the trunk of the car.

“Perkins wanted to be as humane as possible with disposing of the body at the funeral home and felt bad about Millard’s death, but he was unaware of exactly what the Defendant potentially gave Millard to cause him to overdose,” according to an affidavit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 26, 2023 2:15 AM

[quote] An affidavit stated that Millard told Perkins he wanted a “white girl” and “wanted to go somewhere safe.” Detectives learned through an interview that Perkins picked up Tiffany Guidry before Millard said he wanted more “white girls” while at the Lorri Burgess Avenue home.

Big mistake! If he had asked for "black girl", he might still be alive, those white girls fed him deadly drugs!

by Anonymousreply 223March 26, 2023 2:19 AM

When you're famouse you can afford Playboy models and porn stars.

by Anonymousreply 224March 26, 2023 6:09 AM

The wife killed him! I’m praying her ass gets locked up.

by Anonymousreply 225March 26, 2023 6:37 AM

Them young ladies shore is purty

by Anonymousreply 226March 26, 2023 6:39 AM

[quote]Millard was sitting in the living room naked while Guidry and Barner performed oral sex on him while he was at the store.

So they blew him at the store?

This is what passes for journalism today?

by Anonymousreply 227March 26, 2023 2:26 PM

What a pathetic way to die.

by Anonymousreply 228March 26, 2023 2:48 PM

Wow, the poor wife and kids. Humiliating

by Anonymousreply 229March 26, 2023 3:00 PM

The deceased had very strange eyes

by Anonymousreply 230March 26, 2023 3:00 PM

This story is the definition of “sordid”.

by Anonymousreply 231March 26, 2023 6:04 PM

R231 = Chris Burrous.

by Anonymousreply 232March 26, 2023 6:08 PM

[QUOTE]The deceased had very strange eyes

Not as strange as his missing lips. His slit mouth is freaky beyond belief.

This has to be the MOST EPIC relapse in history. He was probably ignorant, like Amy Winehouse or Philip Seymour Hoffman, that returning to prior levels of abuse after a period of abstinence is a virtual death sentence. The body healed and can no longer handle the level of toxins it was previously exposed to.

by Anonymousreply 233March 26, 2023 6:17 PM

Amy Winehouse died from alcohol withdrawals/ DT’s.

by Anonymousreply 234March 26, 2023 6:20 PM

R233- They cut his lips off?

by Anonymousreply 235March 26, 2023 6:32 PM

[QUOTE]Amy Winehouse died from alcohol withdrawals/ DT’s.

Yes, of course, duh, r234. Why didn't you read the post right before yours?

by Anonymousreply 236March 26, 2023 6:49 PM

R236 Because the post before didn't say that, duh.

by Anonymousreply 237March 26, 2023 7:16 PM

R233 needs to learn about Delirium Tremens. And also the difference between OD’ing from drugs and dying from alcohol withdrawals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 27, 2023 10:26 AM

They found Tiffany but they're still looking for Tabbetha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 27, 2023 11:36 AM

Amy Winehouse only had alcohol in her system? I really thought she died from a combination of alcohol and opioids/heroin.

by Anonymousreply 240March 27, 2023 12:07 PM

R240, from The Guardian: ‘A second inquest into the death of singer Amy Winehouse has confirmed that she died of alcohol poisoning after binge drinking following a period of abstinence.’

by Anonymousreply 241March 27, 2023 12:37 PM

R241- Thanks but I believed you, I was just surprised to learn this.

by Anonymousreply 242March 27, 2023 12:46 PM

People don't realize alcohol is one of the deadliest drugs.

by Anonymousreply 243March 27, 2023 1:06 PM

R243- Withdrawal can be fatal. Alcohol is one of the very few drugs with a possible fatal withdrawal. It damages every organ in the body. Including brain damage from prolong abuse.

by Anonymousreply 244March 27, 2023 1:11 PM

I thought she had died from withdrawals. I didn’t see that they found out later that it was alcohol poisoning. Two of my friends nearly died from alcohol withdrawal induced heart attacks. DT’s are frightening.

by Anonymousreply 245March 27, 2023 1:12 PM

R245- Most people do not know that alcohol withdrawal can be fatal. An alcoholic should never attempt to stop drinking cold turkey. It is really frightening that so many are not aware of this.

by Anonymousreply 246March 27, 2023 1:18 PM

Can you imagine being one of his children and finding out your father died such a humiliating, sordid death?

by Anonymousreply 247March 27, 2023 1:35 PM

r243 If it was invented today it would never be approved for legal public use

by Anonymousreply 248March 27, 2023 1:56 PM

Andrew Cunanan rolled up one of his victims in a rug.

by Anonymousreply 249March 27, 2023 4:15 PM

R249. Lee Miglin. Although I thought he just wrapped him head to toe in duct tape.

by Anonymousreply 250March 27, 2023 4:31 PM

God how utterly sordid and seedy. How old are his children? This is going to fuck them up forever.

by Anonymousreply 251March 27, 2023 4:52 PM

they aint never gon' find me.

by Anonymousreply 252March 27, 2023 5:32 PM

Because it wasn't already sordid enough:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 27, 2023 6:24 PM

"They found Tiffany but they're still looking for Tabbetha."

She's hiding out with Ta'Tianna and Treenah.

by Anonymousreply 254March 27, 2023 6:40 PM

R250, No, it was Jeffrey Trail he wrapped in a rug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 27, 2023 6:41 PM

It sounds like reckless endangerment. Not a hit job or intentional harm. The poor black male drug dealer - it seems he didn't know what to do with the OD'd dead man. Without getting himself in a big mess. He drove around with the corpse a couple days, seemingly frozen in inaction and fear of the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 256March 27, 2023 6:42 PM

"Although I thought he just wrapped him head to toe in duct tape."

Hopefully he was dead first!

by Anonymousreply 257March 27, 2023 6:42 PM

The whores and the deal need GOOD lawyers. I bet the dealer is the one who called the family.

Nobody is reported to have stolen anything from the dead middle class family man. Or coerced him into anything. They were all there making a little dough off the guys need for a wild weekend.

by Anonymousreply 258March 27, 2023 6:43 PM

R257- Was he already dead or did he suffocate him with the tape?

by Anonymousreply 259March 27, 2023 6:45 PM

r246 I agree with you that an alcoholic shouldn't go cold turkey by themselves.

That said, almost 5 months ago, I did just that, all by myself. I had been heavily drinking for over 3 years - two 750 ml bottles of wine every night. I was tired of drinking and just woke up at 2pm that afternoon and found some online meetings to go to. I went from there. Didn't leave my house for four days to make sure I wasn't tempted to get more wine.

I'm still not drinking. I suffered no ill effects other than about a week's worth of little sleep each night and overnight sweats when I *did* sleep.

But I, again, still feel that if someone is heavily drinking for an extended period of time, the best way to do that is to make sure they are monitored during the first 3 or 4 days.

by Anonymousreply 260March 27, 2023 7:10 PM

R260- Well done! I would think much depends on the overall health of the person as well as how long and how much they have been drinking. Very happy for you and glad you are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 261March 27, 2023 7:13 PM

^^someone has been heavily drinking [bold] and wants to quit [/bold] drinking

by Anonymousreply 262March 27, 2023 7:14 PM

Tabbetha has been located.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 23, 2023 10:04 AM

Boys boys boys

by Anonymousreply 264April 23, 2023 10:18 AM

Is it just me, or is he smelling cookies?

by Anonymousreply 265April 23, 2023 10:22 PM

It's just you.

by Anonymousreply 266April 23, 2023 11:00 PM

If something fucked up like that happens isn’t it smarter to just call the police/ambulance and have them show up and show that you care and didn’t mean the person any real harm, and take any charges that may come with it? I mean, get rid of the drugs in the house or whatever. Maybe some of them have warrants or priors, I don’t know. I mean, don’t crazy druggie street types have their moments of clarity?

I imagine they freaked out and didn’t know what to do but didn’t want to get caught. Trying to cover it up was a gamble but now they will face far worse charges. After getting caught I’d imagine they wish they could go back and do it differently.

by Anonymousreply 267April 24, 2023 11:31 AM

If someone OD’s on drugs you supplied them, what are the charges? Besides the illegal drug charges? Involuntary manslaughter?

by Anonymousreply 268April 24, 2023 11:36 AM

Maybe a little more than that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 24, 2023 11:40 AM

R267 I don’t think druggie types and groups EVER handle that situation like that (involving the law).

by Anonymousreply 270April 24, 2023 11:42 AM

What would Jerri Blank do? WWJBD?

by Anonymousreply 271April 24, 2023 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!