Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Carter’s Mother Shares Graphic Photos From the Scene of His Death

Four months after singer Aaron Carter was discovered dead in his California home at the age of 34, his mother has shared a series of graphic photos that she says were taken at the scene of his death.

Jane Carter shared the images in a Facebook post on Wednesday alongside a caption in which she said she’s still looking for answers regarding the circumstances of her son’s death.

“Still trying to get a real investigation for the death of my son Aaron Carter,” she wrote. “I want to share these death scene photos with you all because the coroner wrote it off as an accidental drug overdose. They never investigated it as a possible crime scene because of his addiction past.”

Before finding Aaron’s body, law enforcement reportedly responded to a 911 caller telling them that a man had drowned in his bathtub. The photos Jane posted include an image of a bathroom and a tub filled with green water. She also shared an image of rumpled clothing on the bathroom floor next to what appears to be a smear of excrement.

In her Facebook post, Jane speculated about what really caused Aaron’s death, writing, “A lot of potential homicide information was there for years Aaron had a lot of death threats and many many people who were making his life miserable.”

In January, however, Jane told TMZ that she believed her son’s death was the result of a drug overdose, and said she’d discovered text messages on his phone that indicated he owed an unidentified person $800 in exchange for an undetermined substance. Jane said at the time that she believed this substance could be linked to her son’s cause of death.

Days after Aaron’s death, police told TMZ that they found unidentified prescription pills and multiple cans of compressed air in the singer’s bedroom and bathroom. Aaron’s mother and his fiancé, Melanie Martin, told TMZ that they were informed he died without any water in his lungs, ruling out drowning as his cause of death.

A month before he died, Aaron checked in for a fifth stint in rehab, telling the U.S. Sun at the time that he was doing so in an effort to regain custody of his son, Prince, whom he shares with Martin. The couple had lost custody of Prince due to issues concerning domestic violence and drug use. Aaron had also spoken previously about his addiction to huffing compressed air that began when he was 16 years old, which he said eventually caused him to suffer over 100 seizures.

The Daily Beast has reached out to Jane Carter and the L.A. County Coroner’s Office for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2023 11:22 PM

What a nasty woman!

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2023 1:25 AM

And everyone wonders why Aaron couldn't run away from his mother fast enough.

She's vile and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2023 1:26 AM

Gross!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2023 1:27 AM

Such trash. Why is everything such a mess? Did he die in the tub?

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2023 1:30 AM

Probably puked & pooped himself right after taking drugs, took off his clothes and got into bathtub because he was too wasted to stand up and take a shower.

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2023 1:34 AM

How macabre!. Oh my word, the grossness of it all!! What a nasty woman

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2023 1:35 AM

There's a roach on the wall near the toilet, in one of the pictures. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2023 1:36 AM

She pimped him out in life and now death. Let his soul rest I say. Jesus Christ!

She was obviously paid by TMZ for the photos and will string this along for paid interviews and the like. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Can you imagine having two children who were natural performers of a sort and pimping them both out to perverts in the entertainment industry? She willingly did that. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2023 1:36 AM

I just her interviewed on TMZ, seems like a very nice woman suffering from the loss of her son.

by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2023 1:38 AM

Don't believe it, R9.

She's a horrible, horrible woman.

by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2023 1:41 AM

Anyone who knows about the Carter family knows the type of manipulative evil wench this woman has been. That family is entirely fucked up beyond repair. The only sympathy I can give this woman is that she has now lost multiple children, but the bleeding heart ends there.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2023 1:44 AM

Here’s a cute puppy instead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2023 1:52 AM

Dollface post.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2023 1:53 AM

[quote]next to what appears to be a smear of excrement.

It's called 'doody!'

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2023 3:01 AM

Are the death photos really much worse than his hideous face tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2023 3:28 AM

^ Sadly, yes.

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2023 3:32 AM

I’m surprised she didn’t snap a few pics of his body before he was cremated and sold them to the enquirer. I think the guy that snapped the photo of Whitney in her coffin made $600k

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2023 3:44 AM

What a scumbag move.

I'm curious, does Nick Carter have a relationship with his mother?

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2023 10:37 AM

[quote]But they allowed people to go in and out.although a lot of potential homicide information was there for years

Years?

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2023 11:02 AM

Those photos are nasty as it looks like he must have vomited on the floor, but I see nothing graphic about them. I figured she was showing images of his dead body like they did with Chris Farley's dead body on the floor of his apartment with purge foam coming out of his nose. Now that was graphic.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2023 11:09 AM

They're still nasty R20.

How many days was he in the tub, until they found him?

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2023 9:31 PM

Nobody knows for sure, but it was long enough that he had started decomposing. I think that was why the water in the tub was green.

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2023 10:29 PM

I’m not going to look. You look.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2023 10:31 PM

Where are the death photos?

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2023 11:22 PM

"I'm curious, does Nick Carter have a relationship with his mother?"

Yes. He was her walking/talking ATM machine.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2023 11:44 PM

Pnp went wrong

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2023 11:45 PM

She's as delusional as her late son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 5, 2023 4:44 AM

This looks staged and water with a dead body in it doesn't turn green.

Also the bathtub is too full.

This is stupid!

by Anonymousreply 28March 5, 2023 5:01 AM

R9 She had 3 children and they were all drug addicts. 2 of them are dead from drug overdose.

by Anonymousreply 29March 5, 2023 5:21 AM

Nick seems to be fine, the Backstreet Boys are touring, still sounding good and still filling big venues.

by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2023 10:02 AM

R22 a body starts decomposing the moment its’ beating heart, and brain function stop.

The green colour in the tub lines up with the green diarrhea he was leaking beforehand. The human body lets go of bowel contents and urine storage after death.

There are insects that begin to appear after death. Forensics will tell you they are in a certain order, and it helps determine the length of time ago that death occurred. Depending on how the body was positioned, some insects and/or flies may have already made their presence known - inside or outside the body during autopsy. So it is possible there was a cockroach nearby, drawn by odours.

I saw the House Of Carters tv show all those years ago. Sad what they lived through in childhood. Their late dad, reminded Aaron that he was his mamas’ little cash cow. My take on her interview would be that she’s looking to pocket money in a wrongful death suit. Their parents are/were gross and despicable. Let him rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 31March 5, 2023 10:44 AM

R29 , there were five siblings. Three girls, two boys.

by Anonymousreply 32March 5, 2023 10:46 AM

And now there are three. How many more will Jane outlive?

by Anonymousreply 33March 5, 2023 11:09 AM

Aaron Carter’s mother is no Mamie Till, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 34March 5, 2023 11:20 AM

Is there a serial killer slowly taking out the Carter children one by one?

by Anonymousreply 35March 5, 2023 11:22 AM

I find it hard to believe the green water in the bathtub was from his diarrhea. Again, with the body taken out of the bathtub, there's no way there was still so much water in the tub.

I also doubt she was allowed to walk around and take pictures while the police was sealing off a potential crime scene.

And why aren't there water splashings on the floor from the body being lifted out of the water and onto a strecher or into a body bag.

Something doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 36March 5, 2023 12:45 PM

The police didn't seal off the house. Aaron's baby mama was back in there the next day or later that day to move her stuff out. She and her friend/friends took the pictures. She is even seen in one of the pics wiping the floor with a towel. That's why there is not a lot of water on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 37March 5, 2023 2:58 PM

Nobody can really explain why that water is green. That is not real.

by Anonymousreply 38March 5, 2023 3:58 PM

[quote]This looks staged and water with a dead body in it doesn't turn green.

It’s green from vomit/bile/stomach contents.

by Anonymousreply 39March 5, 2023 4:02 PM

This thread. 🤢

Did Jessica Fletcher ever have to confront these depths?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 5, 2023 4:26 PM

[quote] There's a roach on the wall near the toilet

She didn’t ask for my permission to post my image!

My life is hell now.

by Anonymousreply 41March 5, 2023 4:39 PM

I read this and thought, Aaron Carter is dead? I had already forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 42March 5, 2023 4:39 PM

Lede is buried here. There's some things that were posted here back in the day that has me thinking Aaron was a pass-around sex toy for ephebophiles (men into adolescent boys). and this poor kid never stood a chance.

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2023 4:52 PM

[quote] There's some things that were posted here back in the day that has me thinking Aaron was a pass-around sex toy for ephebophiles

Wouldn't it be crazy if Bruce Willis - in an "Alzheimer's Moment" - recalls all the times he showered Aaron with gifts, in exchange for sex?

I don't know who else had sex with Aaron, but I'm pretty sure that Bruce Willis did.

by Anonymousreply 44March 5, 2023 5:33 PM

Stealth scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2023 6:18 PM

Stealth necrophilia thread.

by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Stealth dementia thread.

by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2023 6:24 PM

Who has dementia?

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2023 6:25 PM

A true stage mother to the end. She can't make money off Aaron's music, because even Millennial nostalgia doesn't extend quite THAT far, so she's chosen this avenue to cash in on him.

Two of her kids died young from drug abuse. That tells you all you need to know about her and her late husband's parenting.

by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2023 6:36 PM

All jokes aside, this young man literally got fucked up from the word go.

Funny how his fucked up mother is still alive & kicking. But that’s how evil is. It outlives everyone, regardless of humanity’s best intentions.

Just when you think you’ve nipped it in the bud, it outlives the majority of its children.

Also, Bruce’s dementia appeared “just in time”! Right?

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2023 6:38 PM

[quote] Two of her kids died young from drug abuse. That tells you all you need to know about her and her late husband's parenting.

She pimped her son out to a known child molester.

THAT tells you all you need to know about her.

by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2023 6:39 PM

Many exemplary parents have had drug addicted children who died.

by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2023 6:46 PM

[quote]multiple cans of compressed air

He WaS wAlKiNg On SuNsHiNe!!!

by Anonymousreply 53March 5, 2023 8:54 PM

A baby blogger to the end.

by Anonymousreply 54March 5, 2023 8:58 PM

Pretty sure Jacko fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2023 9:12 PM

I don't need to see them.

by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2023 10:17 PM

TRASH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2023 10:23 PM

The body discharges fluids (urine and poopy) after you die. It ain't pretty. Hillbilly momma probably thinks the green tub water is algae.

by Anonymousreply 58March 5, 2023 10:26 PM

With a mother like that, does ANYONE wonder why Aaron had issues?

Who would have thought that we'd actually applaud that Nick turned out as well-adjusted as he did - a relative statement if ever there were one.

by Anonymousreply 59March 5, 2023 10:26 PM

[quote]Funny how his fucked up mother is still alive & kicking. But that’s how evil is. It outlives everyone, regardless of humanity’s best intentions.

In Aaron's last interview he said she was dying and likely only had 2 months to live due to her addiction and here he is dead due to his addiction.

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2023 1:22 AM

The body does not discharge anything that looks like a green soup, esp not after just 2 days in a bathtub full of water.

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2023 1:24 AM

A mortician speculates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2023 1:30 AM

Can someone briefly summarize r62? I can’t manage the gross-out factor.

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2023 2:07 AM

R63, the warm bath water sped up the decomposition process and the gasses in our body trapped in the abdominal region (which naturally turns a green hue post mortem) essentially leaked out of him (asshole) into the water.

The bath tub was pretty much human soup.

by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2023 2:50 AM

Thanks, r74. Reading that was bad enough, but I take heart that you spared me the video.

by Anonymousreply 65March 6, 2023 2:53 AM

This mortician seems nuts, I seriously doubt she is actually a mortician. She's on tick tock making the most weirdo medical claims, filming herself sitting in her backyard.

I still call BS on the green water story!

by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Exploited him as a child and now exploiting him in death.

Somebody needs to knock some sense into her and outright tell her it is HER fault that Aaron was so fucked up and eventually died because of it.

by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2023 6:38 AM

If Aaron was abused as a child and perhaps on the cusp of naming more names, especially famous names, is it possible there actually was foul play involved?

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2023 8:00 AM

Not sure what photos people are looking at but there's one with a green ring around the top of the tub that makes it very obvious that the water used to be a higher level, enough to overflow, and there are a bunch of towels and even clothes on the floor that are wet. Obviously the water level dropped when something was removed from the tub, and the floor WAS wet.

What do you guys who think these are faked think they used for the green decomposition goo on the top edge of the tub? Play-Doh?

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2023 9:20 AM

Perhaps his tattoos discolored the water

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2023 9:51 AM

Was Aaron broke before he died? That bathroom looks very ordinary and disgusting for a former teen star/millionaire. Did he shit his pants or are these brown sweat pants on the floor? His mother is an evil bitch. Why would you share pictures of your son's place of death? Especially with disgusting details like poop and vomit on the floor, green bathtub water and cockroaches on the wall?

When I look at crime scenes photos I always feel sorry for the person or family who has to clean up the mess. I would rather torch that place than scrub that green bathtub. I can't believe there are people who actually choose to do that job for money every day.

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2023 9:58 AM

[quote]Did he shit his pants or are these brown sweat pants on the floor?

It’s shit.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2023 4:24 PM

What an awesome mother!

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2023 7:38 PM

Did he piss or shit himself?

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2023 7:39 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote]I’m surprised she didn’t snap a few pics of his body before he was cremated and sold them to the enquirer.

All in due time, my dear. All in due time.

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2023 7:58 PM

[quote]is it possible there actually was foul play involved?

Well, there was definitely foul odor involved.

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2023 7:59 PM

[quote]the moment its’ beating heart, and brain function stop.

Oh, dear.

[quote]he was his mamas’ little cash cow.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2023 8:00 PM

That toilet is cleaner than mine.

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2023 8:03 PM

No wonder he had problems and the rest of them too. What kind of parent puts pictures of your child's death scene, out for the world to see? If her dead daughter had been as famous, she would have done it then too. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 80March 11, 2023 8:03 PM

How did Nick Carter turn out so seemingly normal?

by Anonymousreply 81March 11, 2023 8:10 PM

^ According to the to doc I'm watching about the BSB on Axis TV, he has been estranged from his family for at least 8 years.

by Anonymousreply 82March 11, 2023 8:19 PM

The sweatpants look like they were burned.

by Anonymousreply 83March 12, 2023 1:11 AM

Nick is a known drug user and he’s also an accused rapist.

by Anonymousreply 84March 12, 2023 1:21 AM

That’s true maybe he really did rape Mildred. You never know considering he is one of the Florida Carters

by Anonymousreply 85March 12, 2023 1:48 AM

Does anyone have a link to the photos? I can't find them and all these posts have made me curious.

by Anonymousreply 86March 12, 2023 5:20 AM

The link at r3 works if you have a facebook account. His mom is under Jane schneck and she has posted them publicly on her timeline. Her profile picture is pugs

by Anonymousreply 87March 12, 2023 7:44 AM

Wow his moms timeline is seriously unhinged. The pictures of green water and shit on the floor fit in

by Anonymousreply 88March 12, 2023 7:46 AM

Thanks R87

by Anonymousreply 89March 12, 2023 8:13 AM

It's green because he used a green bath bomb.

by Anonymousreply 90March 12, 2023 1:37 PM

R90, Or he had diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 91March 12, 2023 1:44 PM

Jane Carter really makes Lynne Spears and Teri Shields look like "Mothers of the Year." The Carter family was more fucked up than a telenovela. Two out of five siblings dead, all drug addicts, very possible incestuous abuse by their late father, a money-hungry momager who pimped out her sons and daughter to pedo record execs, etc. Nick was very lucky to get into The Backstreet Boys and basically get raised by Brian, Kevin, Howie and AJ. That's the main reason, Nick is the most normal, he left home at 13 and only returned sporadically and once shit hit the fan again, he cut off his family for good.

by Anonymousreply 92March 12, 2023 1:44 PM

Interesting how many people have "shared" the photos on their Facebook page. Who would want to share photos of Aaron Carter's diarrhea on their own Facebook page--besides his mother, of course?

by Anonymousreply 93March 12, 2023 1:50 PM

He's such a loss. The gays should've taken him in when he was a teenager. He could've worked the pretty white urban twink thing for a long time, but alas he decided to take the Florida white trash route.

by Anonymousreply 94March 12, 2023 2:35 PM

Scary predator @ r94

by Anonymousreply 95March 12, 2023 2:44 PM

r95 please shut the fuck up asshole, Aaron and I were both born in 1987

by Anonymousreply 96March 12, 2023 2:47 PM

Aaron was clearly gay or bisexual and pretty much self-loathing. He had boyfriends and was working as a male hustler. Aaron even came out as bisexual just to recant it because he couldn't deal with the fact it did nothing to help his career. Especially when it was women who grew up on his music that made up his fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 97March 12, 2023 4:53 PM

There was videos of Aaron kissing Chris Crocker (now known as Cara Cunningham) and calling him his boyfriend. And so many guys on Twitter were claiming to have slept with Aaron. Aaron had messed up views on his sexuality due to being molested not to dissimilar from Disney twink Joshua Bassett.

by Anonymousreply 98March 12, 2023 4:57 PM

R31 Lord have mercy I hope I never die!

It’s bad enough to die, all the embarrassing things that come with it just make it worse!

by Anonymousreply 99March 12, 2023 5:12 PM

Just don't eat for 48hrs before you die. Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 100March 12, 2023 5:20 PM

R71, bio-hazard “cleaners” make BIG bucks.

As a matter of fact, it’s one of the most lucrative jobs around for a small to medium sized business owner, if they manage to get contracts with the city, county, or state.

by Anonymousreply 101March 13, 2023 2:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2023 12:22 AM

So the family lied when they said someone preformed CPR? There is no way they could have or would have with that level of decomp shown in the water. Right?

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2023 1:16 AM

Ghastly woman.

by Anonymousreply 104March 14, 2023 6:17 AM

R14 Doo-doo feesheesh.

by Anonymousreply 105March 14, 2023 9:30 AM

Is it just Nick and AJ who had a drug problem? The other Backstreet Boys never did drugs?

I agree that they seem like a family and they all look out for each other. They are still touring and filling big venues.

by Anonymousreply 106March 14, 2023 12:14 PM

[quote] Just don't eat for 48hrs before you die. Problem solved!

Kind of like when you're getting ready to bottom for a guy with a huge cock!

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2023 12:17 PM

imagine the smell

by Anonymousreply 108March 14, 2023 12:40 PM

He shartted.

by Anonymousreply 109March 17, 2023 5:34 PM

To this day, I still remember (but can no longer find) this print interview with the director of the late and tragic Leslie Carter's young teen music video debut. This director was best known for shlock horror movies and p0rn, and he pivoted to MTV when he needed to make more money and polish his resume. Throughout, he talked about various cynical disturbing things he'd filmed or come across in his lurid career, and when pressed to talk about Leslie remarked she was plain and too fat when she came in to shoot.

by Anonymousreply 110March 17, 2023 6:05 PM

Viola Davis is Aaron in the Lifetime movie!

by Anonymousreply 111March 17, 2023 6:12 PM

[quote] He's such a loss. The gays should've taken him in when he was a teenager. He could've worked the pretty white urban twink thing for a long time

There was a flashpoint of a couple of years c. early-mid 2010s where Aaron was spending all his time doing off-Broadway theatre (he played Matt in 'The Fantasticks' 2010s revival), and doing it he was about the healthiest and happiest and most stable he'd ever been as an adult. He seemed a natural fit in this world. Clearly being around a hardworking and caring community of performing Arts gays was an environment in which he potentially could flourish and learn to look after himself.

He wasn't even half-bad in musicals and light plays, either. The discipline and routine it demanded did wonders, as did the intimacy of the performing style as compared to stadiums or screen. He should have stuck with it, it could have saved his life. At this point in time I genuinely thought he would just carry on and get better as he aged. What a shame and a waste it wasn't to be.

He really does seem 90% gay, too, though of course it's unfair and unrealistic to speculate about the sexuality of a CSA victim. He did seem to pursue and have girlfriends as well as boyfriends, and had a steady girl while he was playing in 'The Fantasticks'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 17, 2023 6:13 PM

That's really fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 113March 17, 2023 6:17 PM

Thank-you r112, you get it

by Anonymousreply 114March 17, 2023 6:54 PM

Didn't Nick use to fuck Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 115March 17, 2023 7:33 PM

Yes, R115.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 17, 2023 7:42 PM

Wow, r16!

by Anonymousreply 117March 17, 2023 8:00 PM

R116._

by Anonymousreply 118March 17, 2023 8:01 PM

Harry and Max.

by Anonymousreply 119March 17, 2023 8:09 PM

R116 That family doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "healthy boundaries". So sad.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2023 1:43 PM

Does anyone think there’s truth to the Mildred rape rumour?

by Anonymousreply 121March 23, 2023 1:23 AM

Finally a cause of death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2023 11:47 PM

Trust the Carter mother to wring any and all drops of cash juice from his corpse.

R122 So he drowned and after huffing. Did anyone not expect him to be a drug suicide?

by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2023 11:51 PM

On Halloween we should have a dl seance and raise Aaron from the dead. Maybe he’ll finally tell us about nick fucking him

by Anonymousreply 124May 5, 2023 12:20 AM

We need research into proper drugs so people aren't drowning after huffing all that crap. So senseless

by Anonymousreply 125May 5, 2023 12:57 AM

He's such a cutie in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2023 11:18 PM

I feel sorry for Aaron's mother but this conspiracy is just a load of bullshit.

He was a chronic, long-term drug addict and he OD'd. It's not rocket science. She should go away somewhere and grieve.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2023 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!