Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Liam Payne has Ozempic Face

Quite an extreme example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 12, 2023 4:41 PM

Maybe he lost weight and has an unhealthy lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2023 1:34 PM

Nah, he's lost weight before with Ozempic and never achieved that weird hollow cheeked look. He did a lot of coke at one point but it bloated his face. Now he looks like Pete Murphy of Bauhaus.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2023 1:49 PM

He looks like he's going to cry.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2023 1:53 PM

That’s a rough 29.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2023 2:03 PM

Maybe he had that current fad removing baccal fat from his cheeks. Seems that would really make you look old and prune face with age.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2023 2:07 PM

Buccal fat removal. Same face as Austin Butler, who I also suspect had it done (before "Elvis" but after his CW years).

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2023 2:08 PM

Liam wants to look like Harry Styles who has the high cheek boned look naturally.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2023 9:16 AM

Oi, Liam, hook me up mate! Hadda few too many pies over Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2023 9:23 AM

It looks like buccal fat removal

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2023 9:40 AM

Better to lose weight slowly than to lose facial fat.

Don’t fuck with your face! You cannot reverse permanent changes if you do.

Not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2023 11:05 AM

CDAN basically confirmed the buccal fat removal.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2023 5:31 AM

Yeah he did the bukkake thing.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2023 5:52 AM

He looks good. Model-esque.

Enjoy it because it will age like milk

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2023 6:28 AM

The Vampire Le Payne

by Anonymousreply 14March 4, 2023 11:44 PM

O o o ozempic! 😫

by Anonymousreply 15March 4, 2023 11:48 PM

What is Ozempic ?

by Anonymousreply 16March 4, 2023 11:57 PM

Niall should have Liam on speed dial...

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2023 11:59 PM

Yes, Niall is a lardy lad with a face like a balloon. He could do with some of whatever Liam's taking.

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2023 12:02 AM

Ozempic is a diabetes drug which also causes weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2023 12:12 AM

[quote]Ozempic is a diabetes drug which also causes weight loss.

When did this morph into a Hotels.com commerical?

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2023 12:16 AM

'When did this morph into a Hotels.com commerical?'

R16 asked what Ozempic is, you silly bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21March 5, 2023 12:28 AM

I thought buccal fat removal was only a thing with women and extremely femme "yaaas kween" type gay bottoms (now, I'm sure there are gay rumours about Liam, but I wouldn't call him extremely femme).

But then again, I guess trying to look more "chiseled" also makes sense for a guy who wants to be perceived as masc. I wouldn't recommend this procedure to ANYONE though.

by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2023 3:18 AM

Liam has been looking ready to implode for the last 5 years

by Anonymousreply 23March 5, 2023 3:27 AM

Liam used to have a bloated balloon face even at his thinnest. His music career is on the rocks and he sees naturally chiselled Harry Styles playing stadiums. Of course he's going to try and look more like him. sadly his eyes are not green, nor does he have Style's charisma or distinctive voice.

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2023 10:22 PM

Funny, to me has never looked better than in OP's pic but I am not really a fan of his anyway.

by Anonymousreply 25March 10, 2023 12:32 AM

Bitch has had more sculpting than Michelangelo's David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 4:20 PM

Were it not for the rather distinctive straight bracket brows and almond eyes, I would never have know the After pic was him. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 5:48 PM

[quote] I'm sure there are gay rumours about Liam, but I wouldn't call him extremely femme.

About five years back, there was a Blind Item all over about him sleeping with Zedd, a German electropop producer/DJ from whom no-one has heard much of or from since. Liam worked with Zedd as a collaborator for a couple of singles for his first solo album, and iirc Zedd also did a few tourdates with Liam.

Zedd is smaller than Liam and seems more femme in mannerism, though both were boyish, so evidently Liam was the butch in that tryst (maybe not the Top, though? You know what they say about Germans..)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 5:52 PM

R2 Pete Murphy unlike any of 1D was even better when he went solo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 5:55 PM

We can't make any decisions until we examine his penis.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 6:33 PM

R26, now he can focus on his nose.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 7:58 PM

[quote] Payne gushed about reuniting with former One Direction bandmate Louis Tomlinson, 31, while also expressing his intention to “make amends” with Louis & his former bandmates. “My neck hurts from how much Im [sic] looking up to you right now you were already my friend and brother but getting to look through that window into your world and mind I just extends that respect I have for you,” Liam wrote after seeing Tomlinson’s upcoming film. Payne even apologized for not being “better” to his friend, whom he met in 2010 when One Direction was formed. Payne also thanked Tomlinson for being one of the few people who “literally saved my life” and “dragged me out of something so dark I’ve never shared it. Thank you Louis and congratulations you deserve all these moments, every sight you get to see, every cheer that you hear and all the love you are receiving from the world,” he concluded. “You worked harder than any of us to get here and now the world gets to see that from your side.”

This is actually rather sweet and heartfelt and kind to say to Louis, but also sounds like something you say to a friend when you're close to kys. Is Liam actually alright? Someone should keep a close eye on him for a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 8:04 PM

Liam has been saying for years that he's just come out of a dark place when in actual fact he appears to be permanently fucked up and suicidal. $50m, a string of beautiful girlfriends and a tropical vacation every month will do that to you. He's a spoilt brat and so is Louis. Both endlessly whining.

I prefer Harry & Niall who appreciate their tremendous luck and actually enjoy their lives.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2023 2:00 AM

He looks like Robert Repulveda Jnr!

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2023 2:00 AM

He's aging pretty normal for a Brit.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2023 2:04 AM

Have to sideeye the sexuality of any man who shacks up with Cheryl Ca$hley Tweedy.

Perhaps he keeps drinking himself blind and trying to jump off roofs because those zealous little girls writing fanfic had a point..

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2023 2:17 AM

Have you seen Jordan Barrett lately?

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2023 8:03 AM

That is buccal fat removal. The face and glance is hilarious to me. Zoolander now looks like a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2023 11:18 AM

Had to look it up and check if this was the fey midgety 1D who was on reality TV and who beefed with that cringe radio DJ in the past, but apparently that’s Louis(?) not Liam.

I don’t think I know much about Liam, apart from Cheryl Cole. Imo looked cuter before the weight loss and surgery, sort of cubby and soft.

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2023 2:31 PM

He's also either had a jaw implant or being doing some serious mewing.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2023 5:40 PM

Definitely jaw implants or jaw filler, and maybe buccal fat removal on top of it

by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2023 7:51 PM

Yes^.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2023 7:53 PM

His chin also looks more a lot more angular and defined ... not sure if this was achieved by sucking out fat, fillters/implant, or both.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2023 7:58 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2023 8:29 PM

I don't see a problem.

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2023 9:42 PM

Is there a possibility that he is allegedly suicidal (according to some on here) because he ruined his life with alleged beard-children and now sees that doing something like that wasn't even necessary for fame (See Harry)? Were some of the 1D guys led in the direction (erection intended) of losing their bachelor status, getting children in their 20s so that Harry would have an easier time becoming the next big solo star from a boy band? #conspiracytime

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2023 10:10 PM

You'd think seeing Simon Cowell's face would be enough to turn the 1D boys off plastic surgery for life.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 12:05 AM

[Quote] he ruined his life with alleged beard-children

He has one child, ya dope.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 7:54 AM

He looks like the singer form a-ha.

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 8:00 AM

He's not gay, you mega spaz. Nobody in 1d is. Harry would like you to think he is but in reality his type is thin blonde women in their 30s with alien eyes.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2023 4:35 PM

R50---Hahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2023 5:57 PM

Mein Liebling:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 25, 2023 1:48 AM

R28 Didn't Zedd do Breakfree with Ariana Grande?

by Anonymousreply 53March 25, 2023 2:06 AM

Yikes!

He looks strange. Definitely some kind of plastic surgery.

What a pity.

Liam used to look normal.

by Anonymousreply 54March 25, 2023 2:11 AM

No, that's Chin Implant Face

by Anonymousreply 55March 25, 2023 2:46 AM

R50, no male star wants to be thought of as gay. That's why Harry has public relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 56March 25, 2023 2:47 AM

ozempic face

or wasting syndrome?

I'm surprised someone isn't suggesting they're trying to appropriate aids or world hunger, poverty and disease for fashion.

Fashionrexia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 25, 2023 2:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 25, 2023 2:53 AM

He looked so much better before. My God....that jaw looks like a joke, it's so over the top!

by Anonymousreply 59March 25, 2023 3:20 AM

He looks 40 years old between 2020 and 2023. Definitely been snatched and jaw implant. Zac Effron has done it better and that is not saying much. I can't believe he's only 29 years old.

by Anonymousreply 60March 25, 2023 5:56 AM

I always thought he was handsome. Whatever he did was not in his favour. I don't think he looks horrible but just drastically different and not as good as before.

by Anonymousreply 61March 25, 2023 7:22 AM

I don't know who he is but he needs a shave. I'm so sick of scruffy or bearded men. Just shave.

by Anonymousreply 62March 25, 2023 7:27 AM

It seems like Payne, Horan, and Tomlinson all have issues from being overshadowed by Styles and Malik.

There is a video from an apperance on Graham Norton where you can see how pissed and jealous Payne is about Norton gushing over how hot Malik is.

In a weird way, it seems like the work he's having done on his face is to give himself features more like an exaggerated version of Malik's in the vein of a little is good, so a lot is better.

by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2023 1:43 PM

Zayn was the hottest. Shame he’s such a mess because he had the beauty.

Liam was cute, never hot, but had a good body. Also a shame he did this to his face. He’s been so lost since the group split up.

by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2023 1:52 PM

R63 Horan has actually been doing well with his small following. He’s the most mentally stable of all the members.

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2023 2:10 PM

10/20 years ago people with HIV were having surgery/fillers to avoid the look Liam has paid to achieve. Facial Lipoatrophy/Lipodystrophy makes you look much older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 26, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote][R63] Horan has actually been doing well with his small following. He’s the most mentally stable of all the members.

Well sure, his following is small - he looks like he's eaten at least half of them.

He may be the most stable of them as a relative statement, but that kind of weight gain doesn't scream, "I'm well-adjusted and happy" from an more objective measure.

by Anonymousreply 67March 26, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote] He may be the most stable of them as a relative statement, but that kind of weight gain doesn't scream, "I'm well-adjusted and happy" from an more objective measure.

You sound like a lunatic.

Actually that's exactly what his "weight gain" says. I'm happy and well-adjusted.

And also that he doesn't care what judgmental assholes such as yourself, think.

PS, he didn't really gain that much weight. He's just clearly not the weight of a teenager any more.

It's perfectly normal for someone his age. And I'm sure that he still looks 100x better than you do.

ASSHOLE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 26, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]It's perfectly normal for someone his age. And I'm sure that he still looks 100x better than you do...ASSHOLE.

Hi Niall. Welcome to DL.

by Anonymousreply 69March 26, 2023 6:53 PM

He was so handsome before, now not so much.

by Anonymousreply 70March 26, 2023 7:34 PM

His leaked gay sex tape is great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 26, 2023 7:35 PM

According to Lorry Hill, buccal fat removal, custom jaw implants, lip fillers, and subtle nose job(s).

He reminds me of Ron Moss, aka Ridge Forrester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 26, 2023 7:57 PM

He was beautiful before, why did he do this? Zac Efron territory.

by Anonymousreply 73March 26, 2023 8:50 PM

Facial tattoos next. One right above the eyebrow incoming…

by Anonymousreply 74March 26, 2023 9:22 PM

Can they fix that?

by Anonymousreply 75March 26, 2023 10:10 PM

He was actually much better looking before all this work. More importantly (for DL), if he had taken care of himself, his old face would probably have aged much better as he headed toward 40 and 50.

His current face is NOT going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 76March 26, 2023 10:45 PM

He looked better before the ridiculous surgery.

by Anonymousreply 77March 27, 2023 5:21 AM

He must be really insecure and dysmorphic.

by Anonymousreply 78March 27, 2023 5:22 AM

LMAO Frog Styles does not have any coveted bone structure to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2023 5:35 AM

Don't know who this guy really is, but he looked FAR better before the surgery. His face will end up thinning out as he ages, as everyone's does when you lose that roundness of youth. With this surgery as he ages, he looks on track to looking worse than Guy Pearce or Harry Hamlin.

What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 80March 27, 2023 5:41 AM

He can still find a DL eldergay to blow him.

by Anonymousreply 81March 27, 2023 7:09 AM

R80, I think Austin Butler has made the same miscalculation.

Although I rather like Guy Pearce's looks.

by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2023 2:05 PM

He's giving Scott Thorson

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2023 5:01 PM

"Well sure, his following is small - he looks like he's eaten at least half of them."

LMAO - so true! The guy has a face like a red balloon.

Zayn has put on weight too and Louis looks like a wizened goblin.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2023 11:10 PM

r79 RIBBIT!

by Anonymousreply 85March 28, 2023 6:48 AM

Zayn isn't really my type. I prefer Niall but his music isn't as good as Harry's currently. I think Niall will soon become more popular than Zayn in terms of music because Zayn appears to be lazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 28, 2023 11:56 AM

Zayn has no record deal since he was dropped by RCA. He won't be releasing any more music and nor will Liam.

by Anonymousreply 87March 28, 2023 10:27 PM

[quote] Zayn has no record deal since he was dropped by RCA

When Zayn found out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 28, 2023 10:34 PM

Zayn really fucked up his chance to be a superstar. His solo career started promisingly, he had a good voice and he was good looking. But he was either lazy or uninterested or didn't have his shit together because it went downhill fast. He could have taken the place of Justin or Usher but that ship has sailed.

Harry works hard and while he was always going to be successful in his solo career, he's worked hard and his solo success including winning the Grammy Award for Album of the Year has been really impressive.

by Anonymousreply 89March 29, 2023 12:03 AM

R89 are there zayn token ********** blind items?

by Anonymousreply 90March 29, 2023 1:08 AM

Zayn and Harry were the only two who were ever going to have any career after One Direction unless one of them discovered a strange niche that none could have foreseen.

Other than Ricky Martin and Justin Timberlake, have any boy band members found anything remotely resembling success after the boy band days are over? Marky Mark wasn't actually in a boy band before he invented himself as Mark Wahlberg - he was boy band adjacent through his brother. Aaron Carter should have taken a lesson from him.

by Anonymousreply 91March 30, 2023 1:50 AM

Robbie Williams was huge outside North America. His bandmate, Gary Barlow, has become something of an institution in Britain, though he spent some years in the entertainment wilderness.

I believe Michael Jackson was quite successful. Bobby Brown too, for a time. Teddy Pendergrass, Jackie Wilson... lots of solo stars have emerged from groups.

by Anonymousreply 92March 30, 2023 1:56 AM

Not forgetting the lovely Diana Ross of The Supremes who edges closer to my age with each passing year.

by Anonymousreply 93March 30, 2023 2:07 AM

What are all those orange stripes going across his face and neck? Is he a tiger?

by Anonymousreply 94March 30, 2023 2:50 AM

Niall actually had a decent career for being "the one who is not Harry or Zayn."

by Anonymousreply 95March 30, 2023 2:16 PM

Niall has the kind of mediocre career he deserves. The way he brags and begs on social media is obnoxious AND he's a lard ass.

Ugly Louis Tomlinson thought he was bigger than he actually is and booked an arena tour. He then made the huge mistake of featuring his son Freddie in his documentary and his Larrie fans deserted him in droves. Now he's stuck with half sold venues.

by Anonymousreply 96March 30, 2023 3:38 PM

R92, Groups were not necessarily "Boy Bands," which is a relatively recent term for choreographed but non-instrument-playing young male singers, each of whom was a featured singer. Beatles, no; Backstreet Boys, yes.

by Anonymousreply 97March 30, 2023 4:40 PM

All these celebs getting buccal fat removal are so fucking dumb and shortsighted. The trend of looking gaunt will reverse within 5 years with round/baby faces becoming more attractive in women, and in 20 years they will look like fucking skeletons due to having no more natural fat in their face. And I doubt fillers will improve in those 20 years so they're destined to have even more shitty fillers than they do now.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2023 12:40 PM

I still don’t know why he’d do that to himself. He was already the most attractive of Wand Erection.

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2023 1:34 PM

Zayn is more handsome.

by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2023 3:26 PM

Fashion is boring today.

by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2023 4:33 PM

Zayn has put on weight and has a balloon face these days.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2023 8:17 PM

Zayn's fat face on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2023 8:20 PM

If only she had a career to which it could match.

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2023 8:22 PM

I don't like the new jaw/cheeks, but if he really got lip fillers they're well done. His lips do look fuller, but they don't have that duck-like appearance.

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2023 8:34 PM

Zayn's face has bloated horribly in that pic at R103.

by Anonymousreply 106April 11, 2023 8:28 AM

Arab dudes like dreadlocks.

by Anonymousreply 107April 11, 2023 12:21 PM

R92, Ronan Keating from Boyzone (Irish/UK).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2023 10:51 PM

He's joining the alpha male celeb phase of now becoming a boxer in order to 'fight' Tommy Fury

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2023 11:28 PM

Or Tommy’s going to sing with him to help relaunch his pop career r109? Easier on that hollowed out face.

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2023 2:34 AM

Nah that's just an ad for Soccer Aid at Old Trafford in June.

by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2023 9:03 AM

If it's nude wrestling...consider me interested.

by Anonymousreply 112April 13, 2023 6:07 PM

He's being ridiculed non stop on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2023 12:31 AM

Thanks r113 - I now know there’s a thing called Handsome Squidward.

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2023 1:32 AM

He's had that lip thing where they get them to turn up at the corners.

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2023 5:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2023 12:57 AM

Does he even make music anymore?

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2023 1:27 AM

Apparently, see RS link above.

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2023 1:58 AM

He was in rehab for 100 days last summer for alcohol and cocaine but has relapsed plenty of times since then. The guy cannot resist the London party scene and the pap pics that go with it. His girlfriend drinks alcohol too.

by Anonymousreply 119July 12, 2023 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!