Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young Ron DeSatanist in his military uniform

Hubba, hubba!

Who knew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2023 6:12 PM

Top Gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2023 11:45 PM

And now.

He looks like he's melting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2023 11:46 PM

Fuggo fuggo—now, then, and always.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2023 11:46 PM

[quote] DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, the son of Karen DeSantis (née Rogers; her family name had originally been Ruggiero, before her father, Philip Ernest Rogers/Ruggiero, son of parents who immigrated from Italy to the U.S., changed it) and Ronald Daniel DeSantis. He is Italian American. All of his eight great-grandparents were born in Italy and they were originally from comuni in the provinces of L'Aquila, Caserta, Avellino and Campobasso.

[quote] His paternal grandfather was Daniel DeSantis, born in Beaver, Pennsylvania, to Italian parents who immigrated to the U.S. during the Italian diaspora, Nicola DeSantis and Maria Nolfi, who were born in Cansano, province of L'Aquila, in Abruzzo region, Southern Italy. His maternal great-great-grandfather Salvatore Storti immigrated to the United States from Italy in 1904, eventually settling in Pennsylvania. His great-great-grandmother Luigia Colucci joined her husband in the United States in 1917.

[quote] DeSantis's mother was a nurse and his father installed Nielsen TV rating boxes. His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida, when he was six years old. His sister Christina Marie DeSantis was born on May 5, 1985, in Orlando and died in 2015 at age 30. He was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the 1991 Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. DeSantis attended Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School and Dunedin High School, graduating in 1997.

[quote] After high school, DeSantis studied history at Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity. He was an outfielder on the Yale baseball team; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336. While attending Yale he worked a variety of jobs, including as an electrician's assistant and a coach at a baseball camp. DeSantis graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude.

[quote] After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia. He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude. Military service

[quote] In 2004, during his second year at Harvard Law, DeSantis was commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG). He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he reported to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. He was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant in 2006. He was then stationed at Joint Task Force Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp. The records of DeSantis's service in the U.S. Navy were often redacted upon release to the public, to protect personal privacy according to the Navy.

I had no idea he went to both Harvard and Yale, and also was in JAG.

I wonder if Skull and Bones is behind his run for President, and if they're working to put him in the job, the way they did for George W. Bush?

Those are some pretty influential forces behind him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2023 11:55 PM

Fat genes, fat face.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2023 11:56 PM

You did. More Nazi worship threads. Did your Mads Cawthorn threads go limp?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2023 12:00 AM

You could hide a toddler in each fat roll on his forehead. Truly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2023 12:05 AM

DeSantis is dangerous because he’s young. He’s also fitfat. You dumb dweeb libs better not sleep and better not play the nice card. Basic black people in Florida like some of the shit he is doing regarding the cultural wars.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2023 12:11 AM

Dear R6...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2023 12:13 AM

R9 = triggered troll. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2023 12:14 AM

The rest of the country does not take its cues from Florida. I'm assuming the "DeSantis will win!" comments are coming from Floridians themselves, or otherwise, transplants who decided to make their lives in that ungodly swamp.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2023 12:16 AM

R11 whatever I don’t live in Florida and my memory hasn’t eradicated 2016. Shrugs.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2023 12:23 AM

R11, those comments come mostly from the unfuckable fat fuggo from Pittsburgh AKA DeFuckto.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2023 12:33 AM

Yeah he was attractive.....50 pounds ago. Now he looks like shit. And that's a hard-looking 44.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity.

Same as both Bushes and Dan Quayle.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2023 12:44 AM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2023 12:45 AM

He's yet another perfect example of one can be educated, go to the "best schools" and still be ignorant and a piece of shit....Who he is (and all of us are) as a person overrules any kind of education or work experience on how we conduct our lives and how we treat others.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2023 12:45 AM

[quote] And that's a hard-looking 44.

He looks like utter shit. He's a heart attack waiting to happen before 50.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2023 12:56 AM

He's trying to be the American version of Orban, a tin pot dictator in an Eastern European backwater.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2023 1:00 AM

[quote] He's a heart attack waiting to happen before 50.

*crossing my fingers!*

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2023 1:06 AM

Has this been talked to death? Probably...Still....He always pings gay to me. That mouth, that cocksucking mouth....am I alone in this????

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2023 1:06 AM

No. He's a douchebro.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2023 1:07 AM

R21 I think he’s closeted too.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2023 1:08 AM

[quote] .am I alone in this????

Not if you're in the kingdom of the blind.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2023 1:09 AM

R24, hey, leave me out of this. I think he's ugly, too!

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2023 1:10 AM

I'm not completely comfortable yet with a president being younger than me. So far, they have all been older. DeSantis would be the first that is younger.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2023 1:12 AM

[quote] He is Italian American. All of his eight great-grandparents were born in Italy and they were originally from comuni in the provinces of L'Aquila, Caserta, Avellino and Campobasso.

Meatball Ron.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2023 1:13 AM

R26 oh dear I hope they have better grammar and syntax than you possess.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2023 1:13 AM

Meatball Ron is short and stout with a Tiny water spout

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2023 1:17 AM

R13, I can't imagine how unattractive and out of shape one must be to find FatFuck the pinnacle of male hotness. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2023 1:18 AM

^^R29 is Not R27, but we think alike... lol

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2023 1:18 AM

Would everyone just agree with me and say sexy things, I'm trying to get off here.

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2023 1:22 AM

[quote] Would everyone just agree with me and say sexy things

Okay.

Your mother's pussy tasted good when I was eating it out last night.

But when I sucked your daddy's cock, all I could taste was your ass.

How's that?

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2023 1:24 AM

You'll never make it with that material.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2023 1:32 AM

He may once have been considered hot, but he is an absolute disgrace to that uniform. Another anti-democratic, would-be autocrat who aspires to absolute power. No good looks could ever overcome that hideous personality.

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2023 2:07 AM

Fatso cosplayed in that video with his Lady Macbeth while Biden actually went to Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2023 2:09 AM

[quote] He looks like he's melting.

And his nose is getting bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2023 2:12 AM

Desantis has nice teeth. That's the one nice thing I can say about him. Dead eyes, mirthless smile, annoying voice, authoritarian aspirations but nicely shaped teeth.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2023 6:12 AM

Meatball Ron has Face that needs a good punching

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2023 11:00 AM

His bloom was short, his evil 😈 is long & deep

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2023 11:09 AM

I can't believe he's still in his 40s.

What he looks like now is what happens when the evil deep inside comes to the surface.

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2023 11:18 AM

No “hubbas” from me. He strikes me as one of those cheesy Tom Cruise-y inflected knobs. Those are the worst dudes in any “elite” institutional setting. The faux intensity. The backslapping. The yammering on about his girlfriend or fiancée. The always disappointing cock.

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2023 11:26 AM

He always looks 10 years older than his age. It's unsettling.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2023 11:29 AM

The uniform is doing 90% of the lifting in your photo, OP. Being young and in shape is the other 10% by default. His face is and always will be "alcoholic rural Pennsylvania." Nothing hot about it.

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2023 12:10 PM

[quote] Desantis has nice teeth. That's the one nice thing I can say about him.

His current teeth (not the ones in the OP's photo) look different in size, so he probably has veneers now.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2023 4:37 PM

[quote] Hubba, hubba!

23 Skidoo!!!

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2023 4:39 PM

[quote] His bloom was short,

I'm sure he got tired of hearing that every time he gets naked.

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2023 4:41 PM

This guy is such a punk and goes to show you how stupid the people of Florida are. My god. What a chump. All of his power is given to him by those senile seniors.

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2023 4:59 PM

You bitches thought I was play’n?

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2023 5:22 PM

OP daydreaming about the Nazi youth who narc’d on him as he steps into the gas chamber.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2023 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!