Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Johnny Depp's new life in the UK

FROM THE WEBSITE:

Johnny Depp is reportedly moving forward with his life after coming victorious in the explosive defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star, 59, who is currently living in London following the death of his friend and rock musician Jeff Beck, is reportedly planning on buying a property.

Depp, who had been staying with Beck in Sussex before his death last month aged 78, is said to be going between hotels and staying with other friends at the moment.

A source revealed, “The hubbub and craziness of LA and New York can be exhausting. As much as London and Paris are busy, thriving cities, Johnny still feels he can relax and be creative there.”

“He has always loved Europe, and people love him there. He feels very at home there and finds the European lifestyle a bit more his speed,” the source added.

Depp currently owns a West Hollywood home.

Meanwhile, the Rum Diary star is gearing up to hit the road with his band The Hollywood Vampires on a 27-date tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2023 10:17 PM

"Shit just got real."

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2023 6:12 PM

At least his awful teeth won't be noticed over there.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Will he ever stop wearing....everything all at once?

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2023 6:16 PM

It's good he will finally be living in a country where his teeth fit in.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Not that I wish anything bad for the guy, but I wonder if this is just about finding a place to drink himself to death without being hounded by the paps

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2023 6:32 PM

R4 Colgate is better.

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2023 6:33 PM

Depp doesn't use either of them, R6

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2023 6:48 PM

If anything the tabloid press violates celebrities’ privacy even more aggressively in the UK than in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2023 6:48 PM

R5 The British media is relentless and vile. If he wants peace and Privacy, Britain is the wrong choice. Plus, in the UK, because he lost The Sun court case, the media is allowed to call him a wife beater.

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2023 10:45 PM

Perhaps he wants to move there so he can have an excuse to engage in more lawsuits, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2023 11:02 PM

R10 I do wonder what the next one will be. I can't see it ending with the Virginia trial.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2023 12:12 AM

If he wanted privacy he could move back to his hometown...Owensboro Ky

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2023 12:23 AM

He looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2023 1:22 AM

He is liked by the UK tabloids. Within the UK tabloid scene he is known as an untouchable. This is due to an alleged member of his PR team who works closely with UK tabloids and has Russian contacts that specializes in Bot campaign PR. His ass is covered in the UK. Trust me on this one. The Amber trial was one of 4 bot driven campaigns that was allegedly a joint operation between the Bot team and Right aligned Uk tabloids. My source is a tabloid worker who is quite high up in the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2023 1:37 AM

[quote]Johnny Depp is reportedly moving forward with his life after coming victorious in the explosive defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard.

It sure was weird that he settled with her for the $1M her insurance would pay out, as long as she promised not to appeal.

That doesn't exactly give off "victorious" energy.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2023 1:38 AM

[quote]His ass is covered in the UK. Trust me on this one.

The tabloids hate him because he sued them and lost, and they love calling him a wife beater.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2023 1:39 AM

So he’s Judy Garlanding it?

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2023 1:42 AM

With similar results?

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2023 1:59 AM

Maybe he'll move into Frogmore.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2023 3:09 AM

He should start acting in Eastenders or Corronation Street. He'd fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2023 6:28 PM

Dear Yank friends--you may take and keep Orblando & Keira forever, if you'll have Johnny back and lock him down.

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2023 7:28 PM

His bisexual daughter is now dating a female rapper named 070 Shake.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2023 9:51 PM

I don’t understand celebrities who leave L.A.. Why would they leave town unless they’re a foreigner returning home or have an affinity for New York? Those people who “move” to Montana or wherever always have homes the keep in California where they actually reside. Johnny could have a private compound up in the hills if he still has enough money.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2023 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!