Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frankie Grande now an authentic Italian

Became an Italian citizen the other day. Who knew he was 40!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 28, 2023 1:36 PM

Cool.

Uhm, yeah...

by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2023 10:59 AM

Are the herpes on his lips Italian or American?

by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2023 11:13 AM

Just what Italy needs.....another drama queen

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2023 11:18 AM

He needs to stay there for the lighting alone. That’s the best picture he’s ever taken.

by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2023 11:22 AM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2023 11:23 AM

Shady!

by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2023 11:29 AM

Has Italy not been through enough?

by Anonymousreply 7February 25, 2023 11:34 AM

Italy must be getting desperate for people.

by Anonymousreply 8February 25, 2023 11:51 AM

I’d like a taste of his “gelato”.

by Anonymousreply 9February 25, 2023 11:52 AM

Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 10February 25, 2023 11:59 AM

Teeth are ridiculously white.

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2023 12:07 PM

How long before he’s arrested for witchcraft?

by Anonymousreply 12February 25, 2023 12:08 PM

He’s still around? Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2023 12:12 PM

He's been around. And we all know.

by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2023 12:14 PM

Why though? Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2023 12:16 PM

His mother is now also an Italian citizen

[italic]But the people of social media spared no criticism. “An American who does not speak Italian, has never lived in Italy, has never attended Italian schools is considered more Italian than a person of Ghanaian origin born and raised in Italy only because the former has great-grandparents from Molise”. And again: "Does the Italian State allow citizenship to be obtained with this ease?". "There are those who were born or raised in this country and have to wait 18 years to obtain citizenship, while here we are giving citizenship to fourth generation Italians".[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2023 12:30 PM

R16 it’s a stupid argument. The difference between Frankie and those others is that Frankie’s bloodline goes back generations in Italy. His Nationality is American but his bloodline is actually Italian. Those other people are born in Italy but their families are from other parts of Europe.

Italy doesn’t believe someone has the right to be an Italian citizen just because they happened to be born there. They believe in genealogy and if your family tree is from mostly Sweden, you aren’t one of them. When your legal age you can apply for a citizenship but you aren’t granted one just for being born there.

Germany is the exact same way.

by Anonymousreply 17February 25, 2023 12:35 PM

When you're* legal age

by Anonymousreply 18February 25, 2023 12:36 PM

If he put his hair to a natural color he would look masculine and attractive in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 19February 25, 2023 12:38 PM

I mean the pic at R16 with his mom. Frankie has normal man hands, for example.

by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2023 12:39 PM

Okay then.

by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2023 12:42 PM

Awww, remember Zankie? Is Zach still bi?

by Anonymousreply 22February 25, 2023 12:44 PM

He's Italian by descent r21, not an authentic Italian.

R16, the different citizenship laws are unrelated. All countries have citizenship by descent. If all you need to acquire legal citizenship of Italy is to have lived there for some years, then that seems perfectly reasonable. The easiest way to get Italian (and hence EU) citizenship is to marry an Italian or have a (same-sex) civil partnership with one - you are eligible for Italian citizenship after a year or marriage/civil partnership.

by Anonymousreply 23February 25, 2023 12:48 PM

He's clearly a natural blond.

by Anonymousreply 24February 25, 2023 12:50 PM

The good news is now when he sings Bosom Buddies in his club act…when they get to the line “40 and death” it will make sense.

by Anonymousreply 25February 25, 2023 12:53 PM

Does his half-sister acknowledge him?

by Anonymousreply 26February 25, 2023 12:55 PM

Agree with others above, he actually looks good in those pics. Being 40 suits him.

by Anonymousreply 27February 25, 2023 1:00 PM

R23 Italian by descent is the only Italian that matters. Being born in Italy doesn’t make you an actual Italian. It’s about bloodlines. Clearly you don’t know shit about genealogy. He is not an authentic Italian when it comes to culture, but he is when it comes to dna.

by Anonymousreply 28February 25, 2023 1:01 PM

I always thought he and his talentless sister were Mexicans

by Anonymousreply 29February 25, 2023 1:03 PM

He looks like he has oral herpes in the photo at OP.

by Anonymousreply 30February 25, 2023 1:17 PM

Don't give Madonna any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 31February 25, 2023 1:19 PM

R16 is right. It doesn't seem fair, and what r17 mentions about genealogy is cultural exclusion based merely on bloodlines, which is an insult to those actually born and raised in that country, and can also speak the language like the natives they are. Can Frankie Grande speak any Italian whatsoever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 25, 2023 1:22 PM

Nobody said life was fair. European countries can set their own rules. I bought Irish citizenship when I was in college and used it very well in my 30s to start a new life in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 33February 25, 2023 1:34 PM

R32 again, being born there doesn’t mean you’re Italian.

Americans have created the idea that “white” is one race. In reality, it isn’t. Historically different parts of Europe look very different from one another as far as facial features etc. if you go to Sweden over 80% of them are natural blondes with very fair skin. If you go to Italy most had darker skin with dark features and very specific, prominent features like noses and face shapes.

If I’m from Austria but decide to go to Italy with my wife and stay there (illegally) and have a child, that child isn’t Italian, and the country won’t acknowledge them as Italian. They’re Austrian living in Italy. And they’re right.

Modern schools seem to have abandoned the reality of genealogy and the basics of genetics

by Anonymousreply 34February 25, 2023 1:36 PM

What IS that . . . [italic]thing[/italic] . . . in OP’s post?

Qui était cette cunt?

[bold]WHORE[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 35February 25, 2023 1:38 PM

[quote]Who knew he was 40!

Who cared?

by Anonymousreply 36February 25, 2023 2:08 PM

How do you say "I don't know her" in Italian?

by Anonymousreply 37February 25, 2023 2:12 PM

[quote]He is not an authentic Italian when it comes to culture, but he is when it comes to dna.

And the Ghanian mentioned above is neither.

From Ghana, speaks the language from Ghana and /possibly/ Italian, raised with Cultural values from Ghana by parents from Ghana. People forget when others immigrate "they take the village with them."

by Anonymousreply 38February 25, 2023 2:18 PM

[quote]Who knew he was 40!

Age or IQ?

by Anonymousreply 39February 25, 2023 4:38 PM

If you're from Austria, r34, then you are an EU citizen and can live and work legally in Italy. There is no such thing as an Austrian staying illegally in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 25, 2023 4:43 PM

R40 if you are from Austria and you move to Italy, you still aren’t an Italian citizen buddy.

by Anonymousreply 41February 25, 2023 4:45 PM

I want to marry an Italian. Not for the citizenship, but for the hot cock and ass and maybe the great cooking.

by Anonymousreply 42February 25, 2023 4:47 PM

Not to mention the fact, r34, that many Italians in Northern Italy are German-speaking Austrians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 25, 2023 4:48 PM

R43 yes. They aren’t Italians.

by Anonymousreply 44February 25, 2023 4:48 PM

I never said EU citizenship made an Austrian a citizen of Italy, r41. I simply pointed out that r34 is wrong to claim that she would be living illegally in Italy as an Austrian citizen.

As for whether Italians would consider a child born to Austrian parents in Italy as Italian, many Italians would, just as they consider a Ghanaian who was born and grew up in Italy to be Ghanaian, regardless of citizenship.

In any case, anyone can apply for and get Italian citizenship after living in the country for a certain number of years. It's really not an issue.

by Anonymousreply 45February 25, 2023 4:53 PM

Some of you bitches sound like you have "Blut und Boden" signs posted in front of your houses.

by Anonymousreply 46February 25, 2023 4:53 PM

They're absolutely Italians, r44, with Italian citizenship and full Italian national participation.

by Anonymousreply 47February 25, 2023 4:55 PM

And the funny thing is, r46, none of them are Italian.

by Anonymousreply 48February 25, 2023 4:56 PM

He's officially a POC.

by Anonymousreply 49February 25, 2023 4:59 PM

[Quote]People forget when others immigrate "they take the village with them."

R38 That happened in the United States, yet their descendants became American since birth. Frankie Grande, for example, is one. Certain aspects of the "village" eventually became part of the national culture, like cuisine, music, and fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 25, 2023 5:05 PM

I guess he'll be a successor to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 25, 2023 5:08 PM

R45 reread what you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 52February 25, 2023 5:09 PM

R47 but they aren’t Italian. Moving to Italy doesn’t make you Italian.

by Anonymousreply 53February 25, 2023 5:10 PM

I can't stand him but I wish in would have taken Italian citizenship too, and I don't speak Italian either and it's not required, so eat shit and be jealous bitches, I might still try it.

by Anonymousreply 54February 25, 2023 5:11 PM

R50 because the USA acknowledges anyone born here, even to illegal immigrants, as citizens. Italy does not. They aren’t the USA. AGAIN, stop putting the USAs bullshit government, bullshit laws and bullshit policies on everyone else.

Italy is a place that closes its doors to most.

by Anonymousreply 55February 25, 2023 5:12 PM

R54 one doesn’t need to speak Italian to be of Italian descent, which he is. You aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 56February 25, 2023 5:12 PM

Italian Americans need to RELAX

by Anonymousreply 57February 25, 2023 5:15 PM

Seeing how little some people here know about genealogy is scary to me. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 58February 25, 2023 5:15 PM

R53, German-speaking South Tyrolians didn't "move to Italy".

by Anonymousreply 59February 25, 2023 6:56 PM

R56, how do you know r54 isn't of Italian descent?

by Anonymousreply 60February 25, 2023 6:58 PM

And the other American thing that Italy doesn't have, r55, is taxing all Americans wherever they might live and work around the world, even if they haven't lived in the US for decades and already pay tax in their country of residence. Frankie wouldn't have been so happy to get Italian citizenship if he had to pay tax in Italy while living and working in the US.

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2023 7:01 PM

R34. Yes, European genealogical teaching has suffered a severe decline since the mid-1940s I wish I had more training in the topic myself.

For example, most people today would have no idea that Churchill was not actually British. He was American. Sarkozy was president of France despite being Hungarian. Not a lot of people know that. And let’s leave the Jews for another thread. That one gets super-complicated.

by Anonymousreply 62February 25, 2023 11:18 PM

Churchill was British and Sarkozy is French, r62. Having one parent from another country does not mean you are from that country and not from the country you are born and grew up in.

Why not get into the Jews? Sarkozy's maternal grandfather was an Ottoman Jew from today's Greek city of Thessaloniki, of the Sephardic Ladino community that had gone there from Spain several centuries earlier. None of that means that Sarkozy is not French.

by Anonymousreply 63February 25, 2023 11:57 PM

R63. I will await R34’s wisdom. He has continued the hollowed tradition of Austrian genealogical sciences into the modern age.

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2023 12:01 AM

Nationality has nothing to do with genetics.

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2023 12:02 AM

R62, according to you, Americans don't exist. The only true Americans are the native populations, and they wouldn't choose to call themselves Americans.

Joe Biden is not American but English and Irish, while Barack Obama is Kenyan, English ancestry, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German and Swiss. Frankie Grande is Italian, not American.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2023 12:06 AM

R66. Geez I guess I’m inept. I was mocking the weird Austrian genealogist above.

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote]Frankie Grande is Italian, not American

Frankie's an alien!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 26, 2023 12:10 AM

R66 Jesus Christ. American is a NATIONALITY. Italian isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 69February 26, 2023 12:10 AM

Does his passport say 'Frankini Grande'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 26, 2023 12:41 AM

There is actually a country called Italy, r69. Italians aren't simply a cultural group in the US.

by Anonymousreply 71February 26, 2023 1:39 AM

R71 just stop. This is embarrassing.

Yes. And Italians are an ethnicity. Not nationality. British or European are the equivalent to American. Not Italian.

by Anonymousreply 72February 26, 2023 1:49 AM

Isn't his grandfather a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 73February 26, 2023 2:31 AM

Who is this creepy guy with bleached hair and why should I care?

by Anonymousreply 74February 26, 2023 2:53 AM

They'll appreciate his genius there.

by Anonymousreply 75February 26, 2023 3:23 AM

Italian, Shamatalian. He’s a whore.

by Anonymousreply 76February 26, 2023 5:52 AM

That fake blond hair has gotta go.

by Anonymousreply 77February 26, 2023 5:56 AM

This man is repulsive and an embarrassment to gay people everywhere and I don’t fucking care if his sister is the queen of England, he should with drawl from public life.

by Anonymousreply 78February 26, 2023 6:27 AM

Excuse me but the attacks on Franke Grande are ridiculous. What happened to the virtue of the melting pot? What happened to INCLUSIVITY? What happened to DIVERSITY? What happened to being pro-immigration?

HMMM?

by Anonymousreply 79February 26, 2023 6:33 AM

R72, you have no idea what the word nationality means. It means the country you are a citizen of. If there is an American nationality, then there is an Italian nationality. Nationality is a legal category. Citizens of Italy are Italian nationals. British, American and Italian are all nationalities and equivalent to each other (European is not a "nationality" although all citizens of EU countries have shared citizenship rights throughout the EU).

[quote]Guidance on using country of birth, nationality, and passports held data

[quote]A guide to using country of birth, nationality, and passports held data and statistics. Including definitions of each measure, how these are collected in different data sources and how best to use international migration statistics based on these measures.

[quote]A person's nationality can change. A person can gain new citizenship (a person's formal membership of a state) and hold multiple passports reflecting different nationalities. Nationality reflects an individual's choice to become a citizen, as well as their ability and eligibility to do so.

[quote]Country of birth is the country in which a person was born. This is different to nationality which is the country or countries where a person can have a legal status, although they may not reside in that country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 26, 2023 8:53 AM

[Quote]He's Italian by descent [R21], not an authentic Italian.

Italy is a blood and sand country. He's Italian by blood therefore he's an authentic Italian.

by Anonymousreply 81February 26, 2023 9:04 AM

Not sure that's how actual Italians see it, r81.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2023 10:13 AM

So don't be sure.

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2023 10:26 AM

He's a famewhore and a whorey slut but he's always seemed harmless to me. He might be exhausting to be around but then again he seems optimistic and pleasant and high energy and that can be helpful.

by Anonymousreply 84February 26, 2023 10:28 AM

Excellent strategic move. Tanti auguri, Frankie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2023 11:04 AM

[quote]Not sure that's how actual Italians see it

That is exactly how real Italians see it.

Italian born by Italian parents raised Italian by people of Italian BLOOD.

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2023 11:07 AM

R86, Italians are a "genetically" diverse peoples (what you might call "blood") and various parts of Italy have strong independence movements.

Many actual Italians (born, bred and living in Italy) see people like Frankie as Americans who can claim an Italian passport thanks to a grandparent or, as in Frankie's case, great-grandparent. The Italian citizenship law is also not based on "blood" but on descent from a citizen of Italy who died after the unification of Italy in 1861. The citizen of Italy from whom Italian citizenship by descent can be claimed can be of any ethnicity, whether German-speaking or even of African background. There is no "blood" requirement.

The Jersey Shore episodes set in Italy are a great example of just how different Americans of Italian descent are from born and bred Italians.

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2023 11:54 AM

To clarify, to acquire Italian citizenship as an American, you need to be a jure sanguinis ("blood") descendant of an Italian citizen (who can be of any ethnicity), not a descendant of someone with "Italian blood", as Italian law does not recognise such a thing as "Italian blood".

by Anonymousreply 88February 26, 2023 12:04 PM

Why talk in circles? You've posted the blood reference yourself. jure sanguinis You must be fun at formal dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 89February 26, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote]Frankie Grande now an authentic Italian

Frankie Grande has never been, is not, and never will be an authentic anything.

by Anonymousreply 90February 26, 2023 12:10 PM

R89, yes, the blood rule means descent from an Italian citizen, who could be a German-speaker or a Slovene or Croat, or of African heritage. It does not mean of "Italian blood", because there is no such thing.

For example, the von Trapp family of Croatia were Italian citizens.

by Anonymousreply 91February 26, 2023 12:22 PM

^^ Yes, blood. Blood.

Hey, is that you, my friend in Zagreb?

by Anonymousreply 92February 26, 2023 12:28 PM

^^ if so, want to hear some entertaining stories about my grandmother blowing up Serbian summer homes in Zadar during the war?

by Anonymousreply 93February 26, 2023 12:32 PM

Actually, r92, my clarification at r88 is superfluous as the Italian citizenship law does not mention blood or blood descent. So, I should clarify the clarification: Italian citizenship law is based on the Jure Sanguinis principle, but nowhere in the Italian citizenship law is blood or the Jure Sanguinis principle mentioned. Instead, the Italian citizenship law offers various ways in which a person who is not born a citizen of Italy can acquire Italian citizenship, one of which is by descent from a citizen of the Italian Republic (i.e. who emigrated from Italy and died after 1861).

A person could therefore have 15 Ethiopian great-great-grandparents and 1 Italian citizen great-great-grandparent and that would make them as entitled to Italian citizenship as Frankie Grande.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 26, 2023 12:57 PM

I'm Brazilian with Portuguese grandparents ( from my father's side). I just recently obtained my Portuguese citizenship. What Am I?

by Anonymousreply 95February 26, 2023 2:22 PM

A Brazilian with Portuguese grandparents on your father's side who has just acquired dual nationality, r95. Your native language is also Portuguese. If you feel close to your Portuguese roots then be proud of your heritage. Do you plan on living in Portugal?

by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2023 2:56 PM

[quote]Do you plan on living in Portugal?

It's something that I've been considering, r96. If Bolsonaro had won last year's election, then the answer would be definitely YES, I'm moving to Portugal.

by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2023 6:33 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2023 6:35 PM

R98 Frankie is a bisexual?

Acknowledging there's no right or textbook way to be gay or bi, but...I for one cannot picture him with a female carnally in any way.

by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2023 6:39 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2023 6:43 PM

R94, It's actually Jus Sanguinis (as opposed to Jus Soli). A few countries in Europe allow citizenship via jus sanguinis alone with certain caveats. Most require residency of varying periods on top of that and I am not aware of any that operate solely on the jus soli principle. On top of that, a good number forbid dual citizenship, which is only relaxed within the EU amongst passport holders of other EU member states as required by EU regulations. There is also some leeway for Swiss passport holders. As of now, the easiest passports to obtain under jus sanguinis are Irish, Italian and Polish. I got a Polish one under that principle as of right and citizenship was handled by a legal company in Poland, I didn't even need to speak a word of Polish. Took three months in all from start to finish. This all changed when I applied for a passport at my nearest consulate and you have to attend in person since Polish bio-passports require dabs. They expect you to speak Polish there, you're a citizen after all..

Argentina has been much in the news recently with a large number of Russian women who travelled specifically to give birth there so that their offspring would be entitled to an Argentinian passport as of right since Argentina operates under jus soli.

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2023 7:44 PM

Authentic Italian? He has a foreskin?

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2023 7:44 PM

[quote]Isn't his grandfather a billionaire?

His family is very wealthy, especially his mother. Uncle Charlie is probably the greatest pop arranger in history--all of the Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons hits, Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run album, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Laura Nyro's Eli and the Thirteenth Confession album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2023 7:50 PM

Will Frankie represent Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2023 7:52 PM

If you ever want to move to Poland (or anywhere in the EU) to live and work, r101, you will also need an ID card and a tax number! These are easy to get. In the meantime, enjoy the travel rights.

by Anonymousreply 105February 27, 2023 10:14 AM

E66, the native peoples of the Americas aren't really native. They migrated from Asia, so technically they're Asian.

by Anonymousreply 106February 27, 2023 11:01 AM

Eu parlare Italian!

by Anonymousreply 107February 27, 2023 11:28 AM

R100 that’s a pity, Ari. Your next fragrance line could benefit eminently from an Italian sojourn.

by Anonymousreply 108February 27, 2023 11:39 AM

They were there before the current state of the United States was founded, r106. Hence, they precede the United States. All citizens of the United States, when the independent united state was founded in the late 18th century, had emigrated from Europe or could trace their ancestry back a few generations to Europe.

Weirdly, native Americans only received citizenship of the United States in 1924.

by Anonymousreply 109February 27, 2023 11:42 AM

How will the US cope?

by Anonymousreply 110February 27, 2023 11:42 AM

[quote] Weirdly, native Americans only received citizenship of the United States in 1924.

Kind of renders the entire nationality concept a bit null, doesn’t it...

by Anonymousreply 111February 27, 2023 12:06 PM

Ethnicity and nationality/citizenship are not the same thing, r111.

by Anonymousreply 112February 27, 2023 12:28 PM

Different native American tribes wanted no part of US citizenship. They wanted autonomy. Some still do.

When some native peoples participate in various UN human rights fora in Geneva they travel on special UN travel documents, not a US passport. They do not acknowledge US citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 113February 27, 2023 1:51 PM

As it should be everywhere r17.

by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2023 3:48 PM

Except it isn't anything like what r17 said, r114. People who have migrated to Italy and lived there for a number of years have the same legal right to Italian citizenship as someone descended from an Italian citizen (citizen, not "blood Italian").

by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2023 3:51 PM

You're confusing the issue. Frankie did not migrate to or live years in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2023 4:32 PM

European countries are not the United States. They have individual cultures going back thousands of years and they are not a melting pot. In a way they are quite tribal. Don't like it? Tough shit.

by Anonymousreply 117February 27, 2023 5:36 PM

I never said he did, r116. I was pointing out that his right to Italian citizenship is similar to that of a person who is not descended from an Italian citizen but who has lived and worked in Italy for a number of years.

by Anonymousreply 118February 27, 2023 5:38 PM

Such individuals have the right to APPLY for citizenship. It is not guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 119February 27, 2023 5:50 PM

Can he stay there now?

by Anonymousreply 120February 27, 2023 6:03 PM

If they fulfil the criteria then they will get citizenship, r119. The point is that in both cases - and this is why citizenship by descent and citizenship by naturalisation are in the same section of the Italian citizenship law - it is a citizenship that is bestowed, not citizenship due to birth.

by Anonymousreply 121February 27, 2023 6:25 PM

^^ that is a contradiction, Sir.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2023 5:51 AM

r2 lmao

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2023 5:54 AM

[quote] most people today would have no idea that Churchill was not actually British. He was American.

Uh, no. Winnie Churchill's father, Lord Randolph Churchill, was an aristo Brit. His mum Jennie Jerome was American.

[quote] And let’s leave the Jews for another thread. That one gets super-complicated.

Nothing "super-complicated" about it. With the exception of the US, the rest of the world considers Jews a separate national/cultural identity. Thus Jews were/are a separate (despised) "foreign" minority in every country they sojourned.

Acquiring the passport of a country does not make you ethnically from that country. America/Canada stand out because you do not have to profess a particular belief/ethnicity/race to be considered "American" or "Canadian". A non-racially Japanese who acquires a Japanese passport would never, ever be considered Japanese.

I have three passports. I am ethnically/confession none of the countries whose passports I hold.

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2023 6:21 AM

[quote]Uh, no. Winnie Churchill's father, Lord Randolph Churchill, was an aristo Brit. His mum Jennie Jerome was American.

This is the gayest fucking faggoty faggot "i'm a recluse who lives on gin and reruns of I Claudius" bullshit of the century award.

by Anonymousreply 125February 28, 2023 7:13 AM

I’m sure the Italians are just thrilled this bleached queen is carrying their passport.

He’s a new national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 126February 28, 2023 9:11 AM

[quote] This is the gayest fucking faggoty faggot

R125 enjoys childish name-calling. And posting complete stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 127February 28, 2023 9:57 AM

It's also entirely factually correct that Churchill's father, Lord Randolph Churchill, was an aristo Brit and his mum Jennie Jerome was American.

by Anonymousreply 128February 28, 2023 10:03 AM

Are most Italians cut or uncut? Will Frankie glue his foreskin back?

by Anonymousreply 129February 28, 2023 1:04 PM

^ everything else on him is glued…and plucked and waxed and finished off with a thick layer of shellac. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 130February 28, 2023 1:14 PM

Are there any vids out there of Frankie jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 131February 28, 2023 1:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!